SV UU ...fear, and dead men [peak 11]

:garchomp: :blastoise: :pecharunt: :bisharp: :gardevoir: :terrakion:

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 2.33.10 PM.png

INTRODUCTION

Friends, enemies, Armada: welcome to another Geopolitics RMT. The Pecharunt + Garchomp (“Pechachomp”) core has remained a dominant playstyle since Pecharunt’s inclusion into the tier in February. This team seeks to build on the Pechachomp core by taking some influence from common Gen5 OU archetypes (specifically, smurf offense - a team designed to get up your hazards with a suicide lead Garchomp, get rid of hazards on your side of the field with an offensive water spinner, and then overwhelm the rest of the opponent’s team with major threats).

:garchomp: :pecharunt:
This team starts with the hazards and the spinblocker. Garchomp remains the best option in this tier for both stacking hazards and deterring their spinning (primarily due to Rough Skin). Pecharunt is just insane as a spinblocker: access to Recover, bulk, offensive utility, and a cheating ability sets it far apart from this tier’s other spinblocking options (with the only other option really being Sinistcha).

:blastoise:
While I’m not super in-touch with the intricacies of BW2 OU, smurf offense appears unique because of its ability to both stack hazards and get rid of them. On that team, Starmie gets the nod as a spinner: it is fast, threatens the tier’s best spinblockers, and still has enough independent merit to impact the game if the opponent foregoes hazards for other annoying options. Blastoise seemingly does a lot of the same here. While obviously having access to spin, it doesn’t flame out if a ghost type tries to sit in front of it. Access to Shell Smash makes switching into your ghost type to stop a spin precarious: can you handle a +2/+2/+2 Blastoise if it decides to Shell Smash rather than spin?

:bisharp:
Smurf’s offense is incredible, but it was conceived in a generation where Defog didn’t remove hazards. In a tier where Mandibuzz represents the most reliable form of hazard removal, Bisharp can tango with that through Defog’s interaction with Defiant.

:thundurus:
I ambitiously wanted a super cash sweeper here that would punish slower teams. I decided on Substitute/Bulk Up/Supercell Slam/Acrobatics Thundy-I with Salac Berry. The idea of this set was to get up a Bulk Up or two while using priority Substitute to dodge hits until you get down to Salac range. After you do get to Salac range, you’re all of a sudden this strong physical threat who can run away with the game. This set (while probably being bad), lasted about ten games before I realized it was not a good fit for the team.

:terrakion:
The first four members of this team are pretty situationally good: Pecharunt and Garchomp work to keep hazards up (but rarely command control of the game by themselves); Blastoise spins (but even after a Shell Smash can spin its tires in the face of bulkier threats); and Bisharp threatens Defoggers (but struggles to find opportunities to take over games without a +2 boost, either from Defiant or Swords Dance). Thundurus-I fit this “situationally good” model, but either took over games or was just absolutely useless.

I needed a Pokemon who can reliably come in and just do a truckload of damage - something that needs little support, little setup, and can apply pressure ‘til it hurts with hazards up. Terrakion, PU Legend, made a lot of sense here.

:gardevoir:
I love this Pokemon - back in SS UU, I slapped this thing as a last resort to fix a hyper offense team that wasn’t quite working. Almost as soon as I added Gardevoir, the team clicked and I got up to third on the SS ladder. Gardevoir isn’t the fastest Choice Scarf user, but it is the only Pokemon in the tier who accomplishes the following three things: (1) gets access to Trick to hamstring bulker teams who I would otherwise struggle against; (2) adequately shores up my issues versus weather teams, thanks to Trace; and (3) has access to Healing Wish, giving my otherwise underwhelming offensive threats a second lease on life.

:garchomp:
Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Scale Shot
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes​

As I discussed briefly during the teambuilding process section, there just aren’t Pokemon who define the current SV UU metagame more than Garchomp. Due to its speed and relatively versatility of movesets, it gets up hazards extremely easily versus everything that isn’t named Grimmsnarl, Mandibuzz, or Weezing-G.

The spread here is relatively straightforward, with the only major alteration being the choice of Focus Sash over something like Rocky Helmet or Loaded Dice. This Garchomp is intentionally fast (with the idea of winning speed ties versus other max speed Garchomp and threatening Scale Shot), so Helmet would get relatively limited use against threats including Choice Band Scizor. While Loaded Dice has merit, the ability to freely get up hazards versus opposing Latios leads (even threatening to KO Latios with Scale Shot and get up hazards, if the opponent does not have adequate priority) and provide a last-ditch insurance policy versus low health setup sweepers pushed me towards sash.

Tera-Ghost is chosen for strictly utility: with the insurance of Focus Sash, you’re almost always going to get up hazards. Therefore, if hazards are guaranteed, it is most important to keep them off (especially in situations where Pecharunt has already been weakened or is threatened by an offensively invested spinner) and Tera-Ghost is most appropriate.

:pecharunt:
Pecharunt @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Poison Puppeteer
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 216 HP / 252 SpA / 40 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Malignant Chain
- Recover​

Put simply, Pecharunt is the best spinblocker for an offensive team. When compared to Sinistcha, it boosts special attack faster (Nasty Plot vs Calm Mind), deters physical attackers far more effectively (88hp/160def vs 71hp/106def), and spreads the badly poisoned status rather than a simple burn (50% chance at badly poison on Malignant Chain vs a 20% chance to burn on the 80% accurate Matcha Gotcha).

The spread here is intentional - 40 speed allows Pecharunt to outpace max speed+neutral nature Tyranitar, outpace super fast Mandibuzz, outpace speed-crept Sinistcha, outpace max speed+Jolly Ursaluna, and tie with 224 speed+neutral nature Scizor.

Finally, Tera-Flying is best for improving the team’s matchup versus threats including runaway Swords Dance+Scale Shot Garchomp and Swords Dance Ogrepon.

:blastoise:
Blastoise @ White Herb
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin​

The thing you need to understand about Blastoise is that he is not very strong, even after a Shell Smash.

:tornadus-therian:
+2 252 SpA Blastoise Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Tornadus-Therian: 214-254 (71.5 - 84.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:zapdos:
+2 252 SpA Blastoise Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zapdos: 322-380 (83.8 - 98.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:moltres-galar:
+2 252 SpA Blastoise Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Moltres-Galar: 242-286 (75.3 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:mandibuzz:
+2 252 SpA Blastoise Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Mandibuzz: 306-362 (72.3 - 85.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:metagross:
+2 252 SpA Blastoise Surf vs. 160 HP / 0 SpD Metagross: 241-285 (70.6 - 83.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:amoonguss:
+2 252 SpA Blastoise Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 84 SpD Amoonguss: 320-378 (74 - 87.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

This should make you ask: well, why go with Timid if Modest misses out on key KOs versus some of the meta’s defining threats? Unfortunately, the abomination that is Iron Moth hits 525 speed if max speed+Timid+Booster Energy. Modest +2 speed Blastoise fails to hit this mark (510), meaning that a successful Smash sweep is ruined by an extremely high-usage answer.

Blastoise’s power (or lack thereof) means that its value changes greatly depending on the stage of the game. Early game, your opponent is likely to fear the +2/+2/+2 Blastoise more than you are willing to actually go for it: I advise you to, with this team, use Blastoise’s threat of Shell Smash in order to facilitate spinning hazards away. Later in the game, go ahead and let that Shell Smash fly: but early, Blastoise’s job is to remove hazards and Shell Smash in that order.

While this team does feature Healing Wish - uniquely giving Blastoise a second chance at cleaning up versus most teams - you only have one White Herb. That means that it is supremely important to preserve your White Herb and get the spin off early if you think Blastoise will have opportunities later in the game.

Tera-Ghost is on here to further ensure that hazards are up. There are pretty substantial arguments as to whether this Tera should be used in the name of power or utility, however. Players looking to use this team should consider whether they value Blastoise as more of a utility spinner with a side of Shell Smash or a Shell Smasher with a side of utility spin.

:bisharp:
Bisharp @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Brick Break​

One could reasonably ask why I chose Bisharp - a NFE RU Pokemon - as my Defiant user rather than UU’s Ogerpon or RU’s Zapdos-G. Straightforwardly, Bisharp so substantially improves my matchup versus broken-ass Latios, Assault Vest Tornadus-T, Ogerpon-C that its utility far outweighs the additional power provided by something like Choice Band Ogerpon-C (who needs to Tera to reliably outrun and handle the listed threats, thereby losing Defiant) or Choice Scarf Zapdos-G (who, besides fitting awkwardly with my team, invites in some of this team’s most threatening Pokemon after locking itself into Close Combat). Moreover, Bisharp not only handles the Mandibuzz matchup better than these two Pokemon but also presents opportunities to beat Weezing-G and Scizor (the other two prominent Defog users in UU).

This set is mostly stripped from spell’s response to my post in the VR thread. The speed, per their suggestion, usually outruns Sinistcha and Azumarill while improving this team’s questionable matchup to Volcanion.

The secret sauce here is Brick Break. This team, at least in my hands on the ladder, really struggles versus popular types of dual screens/Aurora Veil offense. Bisharp is particularly effective at scaring out both of the tier’s best screeners (Alolan Ninetails and Grimmsnarl, respectively) and Brick Breaking the incoming switch to shatter the screens and reset the tempo. While objectively being worse versus Tyranitar, both unboosted Brick Break and unboosted Low Kick still are sufficient to 2HKO Tyranitar. The same story cannot be told against Weezing-G (calcs included below).

:weezing-galar:
+2 252+ Atk Bisharp Low Kick (40 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Steel Weezing-Galar: 120-142 (35.9 - 42.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

+2 252+ Atk Bisharp Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Steel Weezing-Galar: 222-262 (66.4 - 78.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:tyranitar:
252+ Atk Bisharp Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tyranitar: 516-608 (127.7 - 150.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Bisharp Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tyranitar: 320-380 (79.2 - 94%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Tera-Ghost again comes in clutch here: it improves the matchup versus Iron Clown (who traditionally relies on Focus Blast to hit Bisharp, but also doesn’t die to unboosted Sucker Punch therefore necessitating you to Swords Dance+Tera-Ghost), Aura Sphere Latios (who is uncommon but nonetheless troubling), and Focus Blast Tornadus-T.

:terrakion:
Terrakion @ Choice Band
Ability: Justified
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack​

Big ups to Twlight for putting us all on notice about how absurd of a wallbreaker this thing is. Obviously, in a metagame somewhat anchored to Garchomp and Pecharunt, the Close Combat or Stone Edge dilemma is relatively problematic. However, if you’re able to get a grasp on the direction of the game and what your opponent is ultimately shooting for, Terrakion can prove itself as truly one of the tier’s most special wallbreakers. Even true resistances - including but not limited to Zapdos, Tornadus-T, Latios, Azumarill, and Iron Moth - do not appreciate taking a Choice Band-boosted Close Combat.

Quick Attack is objectively pretty funny and does decent enough damage to threats who are both susceptible to getting chipped but likewise dangerous (think: Greninja, Iron Moth).

Tera-Steel is here to improve the team’s matchup versus things like Choice Band Scizor, Moltres-G, and Iron Crown. I think there’s an argument to be had for Tera-Fighting to really just drop a nuke on opposing walls, but I value the defensive versatility that Tera-Steel offers.

:gardevoir:
Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Healing Wish​

Gardevoir occupies such a small niche in the metagame that I’m not really sure how many people understand how strong it is: Moonblast, coming off of base 125 Special Attack, does not come welcomely.

However, Gardevoir’s power is surprising and not overwhelming. The real reason to use Gardevoir is due to Healing Wish. Healing Wish, while versatile, mainly finds value on this team in one of two broad uses: (a) restoring health on Bisharp and Terrakion who are commonly worn down by contact impairments such as Rough Skin, Rocky Helmet, and Static; or (b) restoring health on Blastoise after it spends the early parts of the game using its health as a resource to successfully Rapid Spin, thereby allowing Blastoise to Shell Smash and clean up the game.

Trace is so much more useful than Synchronize that comparison doesn’t really warrant discussion. Sure, mirroring status on a stray Matcha Gotcha could be cool - but Trace manages to find value in pretty much every game (Regenerator vs Tornadus, Slowking, Amoonguss, Hydrapple, and Toxapex; Soundproof vs Kommo-o, which is also extremely funny vs Boomburst sets; Swift Swim versus Basculegion, Kingdra, and Overqwil; Chlorophyll vs Lilligant-H and Venusaur; Levitate versus Latios, Weezing-G, and Hydreigon; Static vs Zapdos; Sturdy vs Ogerpon-C, which has literally saved me on the last turn of two distinct games; and perhaps most effectively Water Absorb vs Volcanion).

99% of the time, I do not click Psyshock: I think there’s an argument that this move should be replaced with some utility move that I can click after I trick away Scarf, but swapping out Psyshock with a utility move leaves me so vulnerable to non-Booster Energy Iron Moth that I don’t think I can justify it.

THREATLIST
I’ve tried to limit the threatlist to five of the most problematic Pokemon for this team. While there are obviously more than five Pokemon who threaten this group of six, most Pokemon/strategies can be played around relatively obviously or by thinking creatively about your use of Trick, Defiant, or Tera.

:iron moth:
There are two types of Moth that you’re likely going to run into, either Booster Energy or Heavy Duty Boots. I’ll address each in turn.

:booster energy:
Booster has the issue that it is not overwhelming from the jump: it necessarily needs the +1 boost from Fiery Dance in order to really run over your team. In my experience playing basketball, coaches will often say that guarding a player starts at the catch - the easiest way to disrupt an offensive game plan is to prevent their players from getting the ball.

Iron Moth is sorta the same way: you really need to influence your opponent into how they send Iron Moth out. If you’ve played your early turns effectively, Iron Moth won’t be coming in at full health (ideally, you’ll prioritize getting rocks up before a layer of spikes). With those hazards, Iron Moth really balks at switching into a Bisharp (fear of SD), Blastoise (fear of Shell Smash), and Terrakion (either chunked by Close Combat or outright dies to Earthquake/Stone Edge). The important part of this scheme is not letting Iron Moth come in for free so that it is susceptible to priority.

252+ Atk Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 124 Def Iron Moth: 154-183 (51.1 - 60.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 124 Def Iron Moth: 83-98 (27.5 - 32.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

:heavy-duty boots:
Boots is a little bit easier to deal with by comparison. While admittedly stronger as it switches in, its lack of bulk makes it extremely susceptible to Choice Scarf Gardevoir. If you really have to, burn your Tera on Bisharp as you Swords Dance if you feel like doing so will allow you to both knock out Iron Moth and substantially damage your opponent’s team.

:greninja:
There is one lead scenario with this team where I’ve found it is more advantageous to not click hazards with your Garchomp and instead go for damage: Garchomp vs Greninja. With Focus Sash, Garchomp can put pressure on Greninja (threatening to kill with Scale Shot + Earthquake). If after you Scale Shot you are afraid of Water Shuriken, immediately pivot out to Garveoir to eat Water Shuriken and threaten a KO with Choice Scarf Moonblast.

If Greninja is coming in later in the game, remember that Blastoise can set up on most Greninja (thanks to good bulk) and chunk it, putting you in position to finish it off with this team’s bountiful priority. As a true last resort (if you’re scared shitless), try to Trick Greninja into holding Choice Scarf to make switching into its moves a little bit more predictable.

:moltres-galar:
The best way to get around Moltres-G is to go on the UU Discord and yap about banning it until it gets removed.

In the absence of that, you really rely on the same “don’t let it in for free” concept discussed in the Iron Moth section. Moltres-Galar is most likely to come in versus Pecharunt, so if you bring out Pecharunt (or are thinking about bringing it out to prevent spin), you must contemplate the risks associated. Bisharp serves as a pretty solid check to Moltres-G, especially if you can get a Swords Dance alongside it using Nasty Plot.

Finally, if you are really scared about Moltres-G coming out, it is exhilarating to double Gardevoir in on Moltres-G and Trick it a Choice Scarf as it Tera-Steel and goes for Agility.

:iron crown:
Iron Crown is difficult to deal with because of its ability to use two main sets to threaten the team: Booster Energy+Calm Mind and Agility+Stored Power. Thankfully, both of those sets can be stopped by Bisharp in their own respective ways.

For Booster Energy+Calm Mind, Bisharp can threaten it with both Swords Dance or Sucker Punch (in the alternative, both). This is much easier to do if the opponent has burned their Tera elsewhere, ensuring that there isn’t going to be a surprise Tera-Fairy in an effort to eat your Sucker Punch.

For Agility+Stored Power sets, keep in mind that they are almost always Tera Fairy. So, you sorta have to get Bisharp in (ideally without taking damage) and burn your Tera-Ghost after they’ve used Stored Power but before they’ve used Focus Blast. Good luck!

:latios:
Latios is difficult to counter because you’re not really sure what it’s going to run at the outset: it picks what counters it through choice of coverage moves. Generally, Bisharp is a good answer here: it is immune to Luster Purge and resists Choice Specs Draco Meteor (although it can only switch in once). Thankfully, having a Fairy type in the back makes it a little bit riskier to just click Draco.

The most troubling set for this team is Life Orb+Dual STAB+Aura Sphere+Thunderbolt. This feels pretty rare, so most of the time Bisharp + Choice Scarf Gardevoir will sufficiently handle Latios.

:garchomp: :blastoise: :pecharunt: :bisharp: :gardevoir: :terrakion: vs :pecharunt: :suicune: :garchomp: :mandibuzz: :ogerpon: :latios:
:garchomp: :blastoise: :pecharunt: :bisharp: :gardevoir: :terrakion: vs :garchomp: :politoed: :empoleon: :tornadus-therian: :azumarill: :overqwil:
:garchomp: :blastoise: :pecharunt: :bisharp: :gardevoir: :terrakion: vs :garchomp: :indeedee: :greninja: :iron crown: :hawlucha: :iron moth:

PROOF OF PEAK
peak11.png
IMPORTABLE
:garchomp: :blastoise: :pecharunt: :bisharp: :gardevoir: :terrakion:

...and, as always, thank you to my friend Brendan for helping me build.​

Attachments

Last edited:
1. this is a very odd team with bisharp, CB terrak, pecharunt, and lead chomp, and gard....

2. if you want a HO team i would go booster iron moth > gardevoir... this makes it easier to work with a HO team and idk what ur exactly building around but ill try my best.

3. Terrak can easily be SD cc + stone edge and maybe rock quick attack in the last slot to catch smth like weakened latios in the back... You can easily have smth like tera steel or smth for latios, CB scizor, and steel moves in general.

4. Rapid spin on stoise -> tera blast grass or tera blast electric.... this gives you the ability to bypass a grass and electric weakness and gives you coverage to hit stuff like slowking, gastrodon, torn-t (av takes ice beam), rotom-w, av azu, pex and more.

5. dragon tail > scale shot on chomp... this gives you the option to rack up a lot of chip dmg via hazards and doesnt make u setup fother. Also max hp is better.

6. I feel you want night slash to hit stuff like CM latios trying to setup, iron crown, and have a great move to hit at +2 if iron head is resisted by smth like toxapex, scizor, amoonguss, etc.

https://pokepast.es/d376d9e2daf7ae6c to look smth like this

1. this is a very odd team with bisharp, CB terrak, pecharunt, and lead chomp, and gard....

2. if you want a HO team i would go booster iron moth > gardevoir... this makes it easier to work with a HO team and idk what ur exactly building around but ill try my best.

3. Terrak can easily be SD cc + stone edge and maybe rock quick attack in the last slot to catch smth like weakened latios in the back... You can easily have smth like tera steel or smth for latios, CB scizor, and steel moves in general.

4. Rapid spin on stoise -> tera blast grass or tera blast electric.... this gives you the ability to bypass a grass and electric weakness and gives you coverage to hit stuff like slowking, gastrodon, torn-t (av takes ice beam), rotom-w, av azu, pex and more.

5. dragon tail > scale shot on chomp... this gives you the option to rack up a lot of chip dmg via hazards and doesnt make u setup fother. Also max hp is better.

6. I feel you want night slash to hit stuff like CM latios trying to setup, iron crown, and have a great move to hit at +2 if iron head is resisted by smth like toxapex, scizor, amoonguss, etc.

https://pokepast.es/d376d9e2daf7ae6c to look smth like this
Thanks for rate - I'll address some of your options in turn.

1. Yeah, the team is intentionally off-meta/anti-meta, but each of these mons has specific justifications.

2. Booster Moth is good, yes: the value that Gardevoir provides to this team, however, is the combination of Healing Wish + Trick. The only other UU eligible Pokemon who gets those combination of moves are Jirachi (good, but substantially worsens matchups versus Latios, Moltres-G, and Garchomp due to inability to effectively revenge kill), Blissey, Indeedee (see above, also sets PsyTerrain which hamstrings Bisharp) and Mesprit. The justification for wanting both Healing Wish and Trick will be reiterated below:
Geopolitics: (1) gets access to Trick to hamstring bulker teams who I would otherwise struggle against...
Geopolitics: The real reason to use Gardevoir is due to Healing Wish. Healing Wish, while versatile, mainly finds value on this team in one of two broad uses: (a) restoring health on Bisharp and Terrakion who are commonly worn down by contact impairments such as Rough Skin, Rocky Helmet, and Static; or (b) restoring health on Blastoise after it spends the early parts of the game using its health as a resource to successfully Rapid Spin, thereby allowing Blastoise to Shell Smash and clean up the game.
3. I like the suggestion of SD Terrakion, especially for its ability to break down bulkier teams. I will give this a shot and report back if it seems more effective than CB (which I could very much see, especially because it is less prone to getting worn down via LO + Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet due to Healing Wish from Gardevoir)

4. Rapid Spin has to stay on Blastoise - I know Tera-Electric opens its options up substantially as a full sweeper, but that's not really the job of Blastoise on this team. Blastoise is designed to use the threat of an early game Shell Smash to spin away hazards then come back in later (either via Healing Wish Gardevoir or by capitalizing on a -2 Latios, etc) to clean up already weakened teams.

5. Will try Dragon Tail > Scale Shot and HP > Atk EVs, but resistant to this change for the following reasons: (1) Scale Shot uniquely allows you to have your cake and eat it too by getting both damage and hazards versus Pokemon who otherwise run over me at full health such as Choice Specs Keldeo, Latios (who often stays in predicting Helmet/Dice), and Sandy Shocks (frequent interaction: SS Tera-Ice and Tera Blast Turn 1; Chomp at Sash, Scale Shots to get dmg; Chomp then threatens KO, forces SS out and gets at least 1 layer of hazards); (2) Scale Shot allows me to damage lowHP mandibuzz without allowing it to Roost, Defog, or Foul Play me; and (3) the HP evs are not as substantial due to sash.

6. Will certainly try out the Night Slash change to ease matchup versus Iron Crown, who is otherwise difficult to deal with. Asking this with the utmost sincerity: is Night Slash > Throat Chop just based off the crit chance?

Thanks as always for the rate, I'll test out some of these changes and adjust accordingly - I always enjoy our matches on ladder, hope we can play again soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)