Ferrothorn [rewrite] (READY FOR UPLOAD)

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sure sure! I made a separate small paragraph in the AC for the items, consisting mostly of copy-pasted stuff from other parts of the analysis with a little re-wording.

Last edited:

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Oh and one last thing. I don't like Leech Seed getting slashed in the third slot because i don't like the possible moveset that comes out from this (Spikes + SR + Leech Seed). Ferroithorn needs either two attacking moves, one attacking move + Thunder Wave, or one attacking move + Protect to not be big setup bait. So, just de-slash Leech Seed from the third slot imo, which makes the set more visually pleasing too.

EDIT: Sry but one more thing. Curse definitely deserves more than an OO mention. It should go to the AC of the first set and mention that it should be used with dual STABs and Leech Seed. Sorry for noticing all those things so late AG...

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Quite alright, Alex. Just, ah, remember to remember stuff sooner haha.

I did the changes listed above, though at this point I question the use of Ferrothorn without hazards. I've seen people be crazy enough to use it though, so I guess it's alright for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)