Filtering for multiple prefixes

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I think it would be useful to be able to filter for multiple prefixes, so instead of being able to view all the pokemon threads only, or all the data threads only, you could filter for multiple prefixes, so you could make it so you see more than one prefix.
ex: you could decide you only wanted to see the data and ability threads, and you could check off two boxes (or something like that) to indicate that you only want to see the data and ability threads.
It would certainly make it easier to screen through uncharted territories and its massive amount of pokemon threads.
(if this is already in the works just delete this thread)

Cathy

Banned deucer.
If you include a picture in a post, please don't make it so wide. I don't maximise my browser window so your picture caused horizontal scrolling, so I removed it.

As for the feature itself, you can do this with the search function. Hold down control and select multiple prefixes in the "Find Threads with Prefix" box. I know this isn't quite what you are asking for, but it does the same thing, and it's unlikely I'm going to introduce a fancy way to filter by multiple prefixes within the forumdisplay itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)