NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
CB is still swinging at people trying to find low hanging fruit, I'm going to defer voting until HeaLnDeaL gives an updated vote count so i don't accidentally hammer it
So I was thinking of doing a votecount at 5 pm est, but what stopped me from posting it was that there was a 4 way tie between heury, tbz, dusk, and caffbo and I couldn't be bothered to go through all the pages to find which of the 4 had the oldest votes.

And we're still in that spot.

So instead, wut I'm going to do is make my vote counting google sheet public, link it here in this post and add it to the OP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1we5VN_V-IYaGVp2RCS7orQN4DZWGjTqBjZcmwS1oMqs/edit?usp=sharing

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
So I was thinking of doing a votecount at 5 pm est, but what stopped me from posting it was that there was a 4 way tie between heury, tbz, dusk, and caffbo and I couldn't be bothered to go through all the pages to find which of the 4 had the oldest votes.

And we're still in that spot.

So instead, wut I'm going to do is make my vote counting google sheet public, link it here in this post and add it to the OP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1we5VN_V-IYaGVp2RCS7orQN4DZWGjTqBjZcmwS1oMqs/edit?usp=sharing
From that count I'm fairly sure plurality is on heury because amp and I have been parked there for a bit?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay, Heal, but how is this gonna fuck with wagonomics? Do we get to see history versions of the sheet?
All future votes will be added in a new column. columns are for vote changes, the sheet tabs will be for days.

Additionally for anyone who wants a fresh votal in the thread, just ask and I'll put one here too.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Current vote count:

heury (2*): caffbo, amy
caffbo (2): tbz, uto
tbz (2): shubaka, panic
duskfall (2): OM, Waterlily
waterlily (1): sultan
panic (1): fen
shubaka(1): waterlily

not voting: dusk, heury

Updated lynchcount based on what happened since last votecount. If mechanics between ps and smogon line up there was no plurshifting done in-between.

This is mainly for my visual reference because sheets are just formatted to maker's brain unless it's multi-user editing blah blah blah

Considering following votecount;

Sad you went from this to me being top scum :(
Me n the boys sitting here with a top scum read and refusing to lynch them :pimp:

Hover your mouse over the reaction button, there's options now.

Though I gotta say, "If you really want to, there's nothing I can do to stop it" is a pretty Tex apropos vibe.
Angry, Sad, Wow and Haha just don't match up to the vibe I'm giving to this post

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hover your mouse over the reaction button, there's options now.

Though I gotta say, "If you really want to, there's nothing I can do to stop it" is a pretty Tex apropos vibe.
How come that's a pretty tex apropos vibe I haven't played with him much

Current vote count:

heury (2*): caffbo, amy
caffbo (2): tbz, uto
tbz (2): shubaka, panic
duskfall (2): OM, Waterlily
waterlily (1): sultan
panic (1): fen
shubaka(1): texas

not voting: dusk, heury
ebwop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)