NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

I'm actually still here because I can't sleep.

There are two people (me and TBZ) who have claimed to lock votes on CB and he doesn't seem worried at all which is strange from both alignments but more likely to be lazy scum trying to avoid upsetting anyone/ignoring pressure. Kind of worried if he flips town because that means I lynched one of the most active players for nothing but oh well.

didn't realize deadline was so soon, but I'm at work another two hours. CB is still the vote for me, people keep saying stuff like 'hes townir' or 'thats not his scum tell' but I disagree and think he's a bad guy

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Current vote count I think:

caffbo (3): tbz, uto, shuba
heury (3): caffbo, amy, dusk
duskfall (3): OM, waterlily, panic
shubaka (2): texas, sultan
panic (1): fen

not voting (1): heury

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I'm actually still here because I can't sleep.

There are two people (me and TBZ) who have claimed to lock votes on CB and he doesn't seem worried at all which is strange from both alignments but more likely to be lazy scum trying to avoid upsetting anyone/ignoring pressure. Kind of worried if he flips town because that means I lynched one of the most active players for nothing but oh well.
Oh I'd rather we lynched heury but there's nothing I can really do to convince anyone to go w/ me really.

I'm VT btw.

Was asleep most of the day, here for the last 30 minutes I guess. Obviously not gonna be able to catch up 100% in that time. From the stuff I remember of the current wagons I'm gonna check Dusk's ISO out first, had concerns earlier over feeling like he was just playing devil's advocate to be active for much of his content when I last checked in.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Current vote count I think:

heury (4): caffbo, amy, dusk, uto
duskfall (3): OM, waterlily, panic
caffbo (2): tbz, shuba
shubaka (2): texas, sultan
panic (1): fen

not voting (1): heury

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)