if yes, and they saved you, then they don't have to claim
fire/ice factsI just want this game to end
So... I'm not the only one... cool.
Ngl I've kinda forgotten exactly why I suspected Shub except that it was for some partner reason and I can't be arsed to look up exactly what it was given that my reads have been fucking terrible. Speaking of my terrible reads here's where I'm at:
Hyped af to be lynched so I don't have to plague this game with shit reads and terrible plays.
- If Dusk is scum, fucking RIP I guess. Interactions nearly confirm Dusk as town unless I'm missing something.
- BGB's slot was towny then Amy seemingly started to pocket me... I'm really torn on it since BGB is also being pretty towny. I think that Amy wasn't actually pocketing me after all.
- Shub... eh idk... interactions make me think either town or really solid scum
- TBZ is idle unless I do this Thunder~BALLZ so fuck knows what he is
- UTO is town but not as town as Dusk.
- Fenrir's idling is p. scummy from what I remember in CK9++
if TBZ claims doc, please lynch UTO for this d o d g e
Well, I have been thinking about how UTO cited TBZ as a good reason to be on the Caff wagon when TBZ's stance is really uhhhhhh and how Dusk looked at UTO's citation and went "i'mma sheep that".
unvote vote U-Turn
Past performance is not an indicator of future results.
I'm trying to parse how shoddy logic not only gets a pass but get commended.
Thunder calls a wagon good and says information that might suggest otherwise to him is irrelevant. You say his take is good, not becuase it's his take, but becuase he's had good takes before. And then Dusk says he's onboard because he thinks you're sheepworthy but you're not obviTown to him.
Yeah, Heury does read more like his Smalltown game.
unvote vote Thunder
Dude's parked vote is the same as his RVS vote except the reasoning went from "Caff isn't doing the thing" to "Caff keeps doing the thing".
Also this pinged me becuase I pointed out something illogical about him liking the Caff wagon and he shrugged it off.