7. Texas Cloverleaf - Town
8. Fenrir Aesir - Scum
9. Waterlily3 - Scum
10. U-Turn Out - Town
11. heuryalone - Scum
12. Sultan of Skook - Town
13. Shubaka17 - Town

I think I've solved the game

Last time you did a rooster run, you had reasons to go with the head guns.
Significantly more had happened in those first 24 hours than have happened in these 24

Everyone else should try this exercise to to get things going. Go through everyone else and pick either GTH town or GTH scum. No picking GTH null, that would break the point of this exercise

unvote

Okay.

1. CaffeineBoost - Town
2. Duskfall98 - Town
3. OM - Scum
4. Panic Station - Town
5. Ampharos - Scum
6. Thunder~BALLZ - Town
7. Texas Cloverleaf - Town
8. Fenrir Aesir - Town
9. Waterlily3 - Town
10. U-Turn Out - Town
11. heuryalone - Scum
12. Sultan of Skook - Town
13. Shubaka17 - Scum

One of those Townreads is begrudging, guess which one. (Hint: hateboner)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
caffeineboost has scum slipped, in his first post here he elucidates that he would prefer daytalk if he rolled scum; in his subsequent posts here, here, here and here he tags thunderballz to bring his attention to something specific; innocuous in and of itself except this is also combined with clear distancing at post #40 here where he claims tballz will be scum and inactive to maintain meta, thus setting up his ally to lurk safely; and further distancing by placing a vote on tballz here; all while bringing his attention to specific things

caffeineboost is scum, this is a righteous wagon vote caffeineboost

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
caffeineboost has scum slipped, in his first post here he elucidates that he would prefer daytalk if he rolled scum; in his subsequent posts here, here, here and here he tags thunderballz to bring his attention to something specific; innocuous in and of itself except this is also combined with clear distancing at post #40 here where he claims tballz will be scum and inactive to maintain meta, thus setting up his ally to lurk safely; and further distancing by placing a vote on tballz here; all while bringing his attention to specific things

caffeineboost is scum, this is a righteous wagon vote caffeineboost
I thought it was my job to shitpost day 1...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)