Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Unbelievable. Regardless, if anyone should be showing off anything, I thought I might share this.

It's a picture of possibly one of the better Roy's out there on the Japanese games. This is actually hard to do, considering the growths Roy has. The only stat booster I used was an Angelic Robe, for that glorious HP.

Woah.

If there's anything I dislike about fe6 its how late Roy promotes, and you need him in your team ffs

It's not so bad, either way he kills things pretty easily, what they should have done was change his promoted sprite to the sprite he has when he equips the Sword of Seals. That Roy how ever went on to cap Str, Spd, and Skl, along with 59 HP, which I was mad about. Oh well, they can't all be perfect like Ike. Good news about FE is that everyone interested in the series over hyped it or something, because my people were just let down. I dunno much about it, but I'll have to check it out when my stores actually sells them tomorrow. Shipping date my ass.

All you people can suck it, I ended up getting a glitched game, where it freezes whenever I try a data transfer. It's just so stupid. Other then that the game is just awesome.

(Nevermind the issue was resolved. It works now and all my good stuff was transfered.)

yeah, all memory cards that touch action replay have corrupted data and won't load. we had one of there here. good thing i did 3 different save files, lol.

All you people can suck it, I ended up getting a glitched game, where it freezes whenever I try a data transfer. It's just so stupid. Other then that the game is just awesome.

(Nevermind the issue was resolved. It works now and all my good stuff was transfered.)
I happened to get a glitched game as well. How did you resolve it?

Anyway, I'm enjoying it so far. Edward is pretty awesome.

It doesn't just happen if you used an AR. I didn't, hell I didn't even know you could AR for the Gamecube! Anyways, the reason it happens is because you might have an easy mode save file. If you have a game going with easy on PoR, the game will crash, so just erase and it will work fine.

Needs more Body Rings and Angelic Robes imo. Or did you just RNG abuse that one?
most of my characters I leveled up in the tower/ruins with a lot of resets. Tana is both the only character I didn't reset for, and ironically the best character on my file before other stat boosters (the pictures I posted). Tana by herself literally took all challenge out of the game, and I ended up not using her for chapters 15-19 so other characters could catch up. I beat the game now, so she has 60 HP and 15 movement, and double attacks everything anyway so no body rings. Even her affinity and supports are amazing. Tana cheats hard.

@ wolt: really? crap, I only have 1 hard mode clear so my friends are screwed. I don't think they have any.

Oh well, at least the hard mode file I have is the one I RNG abused for like 16 straight hours of resetting. New goal: max stats Mia for FE 10.

It won't be all that hard to max all stats, seeing as bonus exp makes everything more broken. On a side note my Micaiah is really pissing me off. Level 13 with 8 speed, I mean really what the crap? Has anyone ever seen her DA? I know I haven't!

It won't be all that hard to max all stats, seeing as bonus exp makes everything more broken. On a side note my Micaiah is really pissing me off. Level 13 with 8 speed, I mean really what the crap? Has anyone ever seen her DA? I know I haven't!

that's b/c her speed growth is 35 >______>

least her magic growth is 80

Yes well even after 20 lvl ups and only having 9 speed, I'd say thats really bad even for a 35, because those turn at least halfway decent and somewhat usable. I had to restart chapter 9 about 5 times just trying not to have her run into anyone, whilst having that spoiler guy as a shield to block attacks and brutally maim everyone.

Ah well, Been searching everywhere and I still can't find a british release date :(
Someone on FESS emailed NOE about a release date. Their reply was that its still undecided whether they'll release it over here =[ I mean come on we got PoR why not give us the sequel...

Thats just the way things go if you don't get it. Why not just import it from us?
Because that would require me buying an American wii too, the wii isn't region free unfortunately. I guess I could use some sort of freeloader, but I'd rather not risk it.

edit: and upon googling, I've found out that the wii updates now protect against freeloaders. Sigh.

Mow, I have a question for you. What is your take on normal Laguz? I find them to unreliable and need to much care to use effectively, and their meters tend to drop a little quickly. Edward>Mia. My Rolf is near shy of maxing everything, just Hp and Res to go!

Wow, this game is certainly harder than PoR. It's like a baby step up from FE9's hard mode. Not to say that this is a bad thing, but it is quite challenging. I've found myself having to try most chapters at least 3 times before I can get it right. Then, I do what I think will win me the battle, and something I overlooked rears its ugly head. And this is just normal. I can't imagine how those of you who are attempting a Maniac mode are going to fare. Speaking of which, I noticed something interesting that's probably old. My hard mode data from PoR showed up as Maniac mode data on RD. Does this mean that that there is no maniac mode in FE10? It'd be nice to hear the answer.

Mow, I have a question for you. What is your take on normal Laguz? I find them to unreliable and need to much care to use effectively, and their meters tend to drop a little quickly. Edward>Mia. My Rolf is near shy of maxing everything, just Hp and Res to go!
I dislike most of them, yeah.

Mia > Edward, biases aside. I'll get pics tomorrow.

I was actually quite pleased with this game. I beat it a couple days ago and enjoyed every minute of playing. I did not think it was that challenging at all on normal so I'll probably beat it again on whatever mode is harder than that when I get enough free time. I recommend any Fire Emblem fans with a wii to buy this game, or atleast rent it.

Interestingly enough:
Jpn Normal=US Easy
Jpn Hard=US Normal
Jpn Maniac=US Hard

I suppose thats Japans bitchslap to us. To bad it freaks out everyones games with easy saves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)