Ability: Technician
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost
lmao my other post got locked because I didn’t know where to go my bad but here This is my first team ever posted. Alright so the Mega for this team is scizor it has some of the best defensive stats and offensive one of the best megas on bulky offense builds I put some speeds to out speed some threats and added hp for bulk and rest on attack for extra power I know normally people don’t run investment on attack but I feel like it’s really good in this build
b4c4d59d-5611-4918-9d8a-f241dd093532-gif.385714.gif

Heatran (M) @ Steelium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock
I use heatran here because it covers mega scizors biggest weakness fire and you see where the speed is coming now? For uturn spam and pressuring the enemy player and when they switch out you can do a outplay with rocks and etc and if they don’t have a heatran counter magma storm can be really threatening and make huge pressure on the opponent’s team
77BA1ACC-42F5-4281-9190-9F5547650AA2.gif

Tangrowth (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
I use tangrowth for its great mixed bulk and good coverage moves and good defensive typing I use it over glowing because the team will be too ground weak and it has a great ability to regenerate every time it switches out very good Pokémon
BA9BD933-DC66-4CF9-A1F7-F31B4C65EF5E.gif

Toxapex (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 152 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
here I added toxapex to have a regen spam core toxapex is overall a very great Pokémon scald for burns recover for recovery toxic spikes for pressure and haze to stop set up sweeps just the standard toxapex set
FE137BAA-12EB-4A91-86C4-6C2ED0DC7A35.gif

Tapu Koko @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam

here I needed something that was a strong pivot and can kill landorus fast only problem it faces is scarf lando but you have to do mindplays to know what your doing pretty self explanatory.
88CF3E01-4A13-4613-A50E-0DA165CE59EE.gif

Mandibuzz @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 164 SpD / 96 Spe
Careful Nature
- Foul Play
- Defog
- U-turn
- Roost

mandibuzz is the hazard remover I used it over corviknight because my team will have too much fire weakness and is overall the best choice for this team very standred set. thank you very much for reading this this is my first time ever doing this lol

here are some replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1454950470
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1454979410
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1454984941-a238nzoc4xt0mcfxu3cdg7mh2xmujfcpw

Hey, nice team. Looks pretty solid on it's own could just use a few tweaks to the sets to make this team more viable, however I think that a few mon changes could improve it even further.

Fixed Sets for the Original Team
To start off with, I think bulky scizor is the better option here, but just the sake or learning I've decided to keep your invested offence set just to say that the amount of Speed EVs was only really helping you against corv, skarm and that's really all, if you're going to invest speed, at least get to 220 to outspeed modest zone, which then works quite fell with z heatran which could potentially run Firium here, but we'll keep it Steelium. I've made koko specs here, now hdb is a perfectly good set, but the moves you want are U-Turn, Roost, Tbolt and HP Ice, however you have the move set for specs, which imo works better here than boots, which can still work. Finally, just the EV spread on mandi, idk why you have no physical defence investment in any of the mons, but at least invest in Mandibuzz, something with pretty good bulk instead of simply running SpD due to it being the lower stat.

Fixed BO 1
So with the first team, the first change is Scizor, running the impish spread allowing it to have decent bulk walling Kyurem and Lele, being able to take chip, and either pivot, or recover. A good partner for scizor is garchomp, z garchomp to be specific as it helps break scizor's walls such as pex, corv, zapdos and heatran with rockium z and earthquake. Your team also lacked ground immunity so Garchomp was the perfect fit. Pex's spread on your original team is fine, you may just want to opt more for full SpD, not fearing Weavile with scizor alive, and still living an eq from offensive landorus but the generic mixed spread is also fine, up to you mate. Koko is like the fixed set, just specs can help break pex, lando, corv, chip heatran, deal damage to kyurem, and all round predict switches. Corv is the best fogger here, if we're keeping pex, but considering tang has been removed, you only have 2 fire type weaknesses now, something which you complained about. The issue at this part was having a huge zone weakness, and so having both scizor and corv with U-Turn, allows them to make predictions and switch in safely to one of the best zone checks, gliscor. Now of course, hard switches to Gliscor on a predicted zone switch is always appreciated. The issue you might see here, is having 2 ground mons 4x weak to ice. Now this isn't he best idea, but on a team like this, with resistance from scizor and pex, two very bulky mons, you shouldn't have much to worry about.

Fixed BO 2
Alternatively, you could run this team which is actually pre-made, I must admit, I had this in my builder and thought the structure could fit very well into improving your original team. Now the first difference we have to talk about is Fini over pex, you claim to have too many fire weaknesses already, so the next best fogger over corv is Fini, which can help scizor and garchomp with terrain. You can then run phys def tangrowth, which I don't think I need to justify here. Now the odd part of this team is Scarf Victini, which isn't too uncommon but you certainly don't see it much these days. This can be changed, you can opt for some different fire coverage, but imo victini presents good speed control, decent physical damage and good fire and electric coverage for corv, pex and fini cores allowing it to not only damage them, but cripple them with trick.

I hope you take these recommendations into consideration.
Great team <3
Thank you very much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)