First competitive team! Please Rate!

This is my first team I have ever made, but I have been playing Pokemon for over 7 years so I have some experience with battling. I have done research so I don't think this team is so bad. I am planning on playing with this team with the new VGC 14 rules.

Mamoswine @ choice scarf
Oblivious adamant
252 Atk 60 Hp 192 Spe

Icicle crash
Earthquake
Ice shard
Rock slide

Mamoswine is going to go against all of the Garchomops and the Noiverns and will hopefully take care of most of the big threats. Icicle crash and Earthquake are for big STAB damage, Ice shard is for revenge killing and to kill off any weak Pokemon. And rockslide is for coverage purposes.

Amoongus @ Black sludge
Regenerator Calm
252 SpD 252 Hp 4 SpA

Spore
Rage powder
Protect
Giga drain

Amoongus is Mamoswine's partner in crime. Amoongus covers most of Mamoswine's weeknesses and vise versa. The combination and spore and rage powder also pisses people off. Regenerator + black sludge + giga drain = Troll.

Aegislash @ Air balloon
Stance change Adamant
252 Atk 252 Spe 4 Hp

Kings shield
Iron head
Sacred sword
Shadow claw

Aegislash is here to just counter really. Mega lucario cant really touch him because both of his STABs are resisted by Aegislash. Any one with earthquake can't touch him with out hitting him already but by then they will either be dead of very close to dead.

Charizard @ Charizard Y
Solar Power/Drought Modest 252 SpA 252 Spe 4 SpD

Heat wave
Solar beam
Air slash
Protect

This is my mega and for good reason. If some of you had bean paying attention, my whole team is weak to fire and this mega resists fire. If there is no fire type Pokemon then solor beam handles water types, Rotom W, quite well and heat wave hits both of the enemy pokemon.

Rotom W @ Chesto berry
Levitate Modest
180 SpA 72 Spe 130 SpD 122 Def

Thunderbolt
Hydro pump
Will-o-wisp
Rest

The classic ChestoRest Rotom W set-up. Thunderbolt and hydro pump are both very powerful STABs for Rotom W and if it comes up against a physical attacker it can burn it. Of course rest is to have a free heal when combined with a chesto berry.

For my last Pokemon I haven't really decided on that and was hoping you guys would give me some suggestions for this spot on the team.

In conclusion, I have never battle competitively before and was hoping to start this year. My team, in my opinion is okay and definitely has flaws, but I don't know how to fix it. Maybe changing some Pokemon or just filling in the last slot with someone worth while would do wonders for my team. Please leave as much criticism as you want. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)