First GSC Research Thread

Me and my friends are doing a replay of HGSS and when we complete our journey we are going to battle eachother so I want to know Do the rules for gold silver and crystal apply to heart gold and soul silver for breeding competitive Pokemon if not which gen should I look to for help with the iv's and all that

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and my friends are doing a replay of HGSS and when we complete our journey we are going to battle eachother so I want to know Do the rules for gold silver and crystal apply to heart gold and soul silver for breeding competitive Pokemon if not which gen should I look to for help with the iv's and all that
this thread here would be best served to answer your question, as well as any similar questions with straightforward answers

as for competitive breeding, the same rules apply as they do for diamond pearl and platinum, 31 ivs, same inheritancy rules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)