SM OU First I bang the drum, then I bang your mum ft. Unburden Sceptile (easy 27-3 to 1.6k. Peak 1780)

is this team good?

• yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • yes

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Aight, so i wasn't gonna RMT because i didnt want nobody to be stealing my flames, but i said fuck it. biggest mistake of my life was when I hit high 1.7k and felt like meming around with some SD simple bibarel jank, lost 3 in a row and started tilting, i didnt take a ss of my peak because i initially thought i could peak much higher, ended up just giving up and playing some more wackmons. started at around 1.1k

was too cocky to take ss after every win, i just didnt give a fuck after doing it for like 10 games in a row

anyway enough of this bullshit talk that no one cares about and jump into the good shit

shrimp on crack (Gyarados) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Substitute

best offensive mon in ou, this buffed up shrimp both gives you a good matchup against offense, and rolls stall over. if this shit is out against pex and you don't get scald burned on the switch, just talk some shit in chat and 6-0 the kid. dont listen to the trash players that say you should use taunt, as its only good against whirlwind skarm and nothing else, sub protects from scald burns too and is hard to break under screens. in other words use taunt if u wanna lose every game.
dont forget this motherfucker owns mold breaker so shit like earthquake will still nuke rotom and boosted waterfall will still shit on unaware mons

fat moth (Volcarona) @ Buginium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Giga Drain

shrimp gets walled by annoying shit like bulu and tang, nothing this moth can't handle. it also decimates skarm which could cause a problem if it is the whirlwind variant. dont sack this shit if you see a skarm. anyway, i used to run modest nature on this bitch to ohko physdef lando, but that shit doesnt exist anymore. this thing can switch into stuff like scarf kart super consistently if ur under screens. since this team doesnt really have a problem with heatran, you can opt to run giga drain over hp ground but I still opt to run hp ground since latias checks shit like keldeo anyway.

drum banger (Tapu Koko) @ Light Clay
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- U-turn

best koko set, no one fucks with this shit nor expects it. click screen once, they will figure out what bullshit ur running and either try to setup or switch to defogger, so almost always click taunt after you set one screen up, then proceed to set up the other. Initially had safeguard over u-turn but we dont be running that shit when sub gyara is on the team. uturn gives massive momentum to a sweeper like sceptile/volc/gyara

flying dog (Landorus-Therian) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Swords Dance

this mon is fucking insane, gets rocks up and almost guarantees at least one kill, provided ur not dog shit at the game. good against stall too as you can play mind games vs sableye and get 4 sds up. best lando variant by far, no one expects it, dont fuck with this thing.

evolved fetus (Latias) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

glue of the team, this is arguably one of the most important mons on the team. this shit is ur speed control, ur consistent defogger, AND ur healing wish support. in other words, this is the most broken ass mon in any offensive archetype. shits on keldeo which you'd have a problem with otherwise, and takes a shit on venusaur and amoonguss if your sacktile dies somehow.

mum banger (Sceptile) @ Electric Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake

the most broken offensive mon not just in ou, but in ubers too. this shit is absolutely insane and gives you an insta win vs the popular hawlucha offense, provided you play it correctly. if you get this mon in safely, which you should be able to do since screens are a thing. click sd and win. 244 speed to outspeed max speed adamant hawlucha, +2 acrobatics knocks the bitch out. this is the mandatory and only set for sceptile, dont run shit like drain punch coz this shit comes in when you can reliably sweep anyway so why would you need recovery. and the fact that none of the moves are replaceable. earthquake hits heatran, acro hits bulu venu amoon tang all that nasty shit, sd again vs venu if you dont have rocks up and always sd again vs tang because u dont ohko it after one sd from full. leaf blade doesnt need explanation.

overall
best fuckin team if you want the free'est and easiest points in ladder. no replays because i initially didnt want anyone to be stealin my heat so i hid room and just never saved any. I rmt'ed another less refined sceptile team a while ago that I balled into high ladder with that has screenshots and replays if you wanna see the team in action and shit.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/unburden-sceptile-lmao-peaked-top-400-warning-heat.3635450/
(the link i posted is a less refined and worse version of the team that still managed to easily roll up into high ladder)

shrimp on crack (Gyarados) @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Substitute

fat moth (Volcarona) @ Buginium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ground]

drum banger (Tapu Koko) @ Light Clay
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- U-turn

flying dog (Landorus-Therian) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Swords Dance

evolved fetus (Latias) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

mum banger (Sceptile) @ Electric Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake

Last edited:
Hey, I tried this team out today. This is absolutely disgusting. I LOVE IT. I have been called all kinds of things and I had to shower 3 times today to feel clean again, but seeing their horrified faces as a +3 Shrimp annihilates everything they hold dear just makes me happy. Thumbs up from me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)