First Team Rating

Nyvorlas

formerly Jadorimu
Here is my current team listing! Please give me any feedback and suggestions you have for my team!

Pokemon #1: Greninja
Ability:
Protean
Item: Amulet Coin
Moves:
- Dark Pulse
- Extrasensory
- Grass Knot
- Surf

Pokemon #2: Charizard
Ability:
Solar Power
Item: Charizardite Y
Moves:
- Roost
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Pulse

Pokemon #3: Gengar
Ability:
Levitate
Item: Gengarite
Moves:
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Ball

Pokemon #4: Gliscor
Ability:
Poison Heal
Item: Poison Orb
Moves:
- Fire Fang
- Dark Pulse
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Pokemon #5: Metagross
Ability:
Clear Body
Item: None
Moves:
- Hyper Beam
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch
- Meteor Mash

Pokemon #6: Latios
Ability:
Levitate
Item: None
Moves:
- Fly
- Waterfall
- Luster Purge
- Draco Meteor

I am looking for suggestions as well to make my team better! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Im going with what Ranger Mike says. You have to follow and abide by the forum rules.
You're also missing your EVs and IVs...and natures.

Aside from that.

-Amulet Coin in a competitive environment? That alone makes no sense. No one is going to give you money when you beat them, although with this team, theres not alot you can beat. All jokes aside, replace that with a Life Orb or Expert Belt. The moveset is workably good at least.

-That Charizard Y moveset isn't the best. I would suggest Focus Blast over Dragon Pulse, as it lets you hit Heatran, which would otherwise wall you to death.

Go sign up to be an apprentice.

Um, not trying to be harsh, but that Latios set is pretty bad. You appear to be a beginner, so it's understandable though. Fly should never be used competitively, you are better off replacing it with Thunderbolt, which provides excellent coverage. Latios is a Special Attaker, so replace Waterfall with Surf. It has higher base power and benefits from his Special Attack. I would replace Luster Purge with Psyshock. It damages pokemon based on their Defense, which means pokemon like Blissey and other Special walls won't be able to wall you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)