SM OU First time building a real OU team in a while

Intro:

I've recently been getting back into pokemon and even when I was playing before I mostly made fun teams or played other tiers so my knowledge of OU at the moment is lacking a little. I've had pretty fair success with this team, but if I'm missing any major checks or you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

My Team:

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- U-turn

Pretty standard but I run u-turn instead of spikes because I find it helps with offensive momentum. I've been thinking of changing it to scarf to outspeed scarf lando-T & Koko before battle bond. Obviously a beast after battle bond but its getting there sometimes that's the problem so maybe scarf's the way to go? not quite sure yet.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 20 SpD / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Defensive rocker with hp ice for coverage (mostly for other lando's). one of the biggest problems this team has that I've noticed is magearna, this land outspeeds max speed neutral speed nature mag and eq is a guaranteed 2HKO after rocks.

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Telepathy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out

Physical sweeper, little bit of priority and i think it pairs pretty well with greninja. Ice punch over others fro lando.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Special wall, an absolute beast. walls most mons when combined with rotom/lando with way more passive recovery than should be allowed and just becomes harder to kill after the first KO

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp

Physical wall, wisp for crippling sweepers like scizor and black kyurem. defog because nobody wants hazards, volt switch to keep up momentum, and hydro as a water STAB.

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Okay so this is the mon i'm least sure of I picked it because the rest of the team needs fairy coverage but mag and diancie are still threats to it. trick to break walls or don't trick and sweep up. Thunderbolt instead of focus blast because I felt like my team could use the coverage more.

Appreciate the feedback, thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)