Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
i lost us this game by being idle the night before i died. spiffy was way too eager to get sheet the night he talked to me and i knew only 1 of the inspectors was legit but i was idle and didnt get to talk to von for his result. if he got clear on millky i knew he was guilty because there is no way in hell we have 2 alliance related roles in a game with no wolves. but i was idle and i feel super guilty for that sorry village but you fucked up by not lynching von and by lynching 5 terrible lynches. i can understand lynching someone like generalspoon or someone unconfirmed like maybe walrein after a von flip, but seriousbananas was obvious town from the watch result, ullar was obvious town (he fucking outed a mafia and confirmed his role multiple times and way playing super towny), pokeguy was town (he proved his role, no one lies about that role, and that role is never mafia aligned). ugh while i feel bad you guys should have won anyway even with the mole.

celever you fucking knew who to shoot and didnt do it im so mad. ok not really that mad i still <3 you
Pokeguy was decoying von the night I figured it out, and I didn't think he'd be on to change it in time. I still don't know if he would've been.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Yeah, Night 5 I decoyed von, but I decoyed Ullar Night 6, so unless the mafia had a higher priority kill then you (which was probably the case) von could've been shot.

I forget who it was that I went against in order to side with Spiffy, but it was mostly because I placed too much value on gaining access to the sheets (it was partially due to me being salty about getting thrown under the bus by another Soldier).

Also, why were vanillagers called Soldiers in the sheets?

This log have no relevance to the game, but it is proof that the village had never stood a chance.
<Cancerous> spiffy my man
<Cancerous> congrat on your winning
<Spiffy> thanks
<Cancerous> never doubte you once, really
<Cancerous> anyway how big is your dong?
<Spiffy> idk lol
<Cancerous> 17 inches maybe?
<Cancerous> are you mesuring it?
<Spiffy> nope
<Spiffy> a foot is a good estimate
<Cancerous> so i need a definite number here
<Spiffy> oh well :P
<Cancerous> that's not a number
<Cancerous> so a foot is 12 inches, i'm not very good with imperial system
<Spiffy> yes
<Spiffy> about 30 cm i belive?
<Cancerous> impressive, really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)