Fluke's Battle Temple - Free Battle Ready Pokemon Inside - Status: Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 25 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Dragonite. My in-game name is Vince.
Thanks in advance! Very excited to battle with Dragonite. Just a question: If you don't mind, can you please nickname the Dragonite "Nitewing" (if it's male) or "Daenerys" (if it's female) for me? It's okay if you don't want to or are unable to, but I would really appreciate this!

Last edited:
Sorry Fluke, but I am currently stuck at Crescent Isle SRing for Cress. Leaving will cause the Isle to disappear. :( So I can't get the Magnemite. I deposited something else if you don't mind.

Deposit: Wrumple, level 1, male, named "No"
IGN: Sapphire
Pokemon wanted: Ferrothorn

Thank you in advance! And for the future Pokemon you kindly trade to me as well. :D

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 23 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Chansey. My in-game name is Raguel. I couldn't specify the gender as I needed to search for it. Thanks!

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 25 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Dragonite. My in-game name is Vince.
Thanks in advance! Very excited to battle with Dragonite. Just a question: If you don't mind, can you please nickname the Dragonite "Nitewing" (if it's male) or "Daenerys" (if it's female) for me? It's okay if you don't want to or are unable to, but I would really appreciate this!
Sent, enjoy. Sorry, not doing nicknames at the moment.

Deposited a lv1 magnemite
asking for a lv 100 Milotic.
Ign Diego Msg: SmoMilotic
Thanks for helping out *W*
Sent, you're welcome :)

Sorry Fluke, but I am currently stuck at Crescent Isle SRing for Cress. Leaving will cause the Isle to disappear. :( So I can't get the Magnemite. I deposited something else if you don't mind.

Deposit: Wrumple, level 1, male, named "No"
IGN: Sapphire
Pokemon wanted: Ferrothorn

Thank you in advance! And for the future Pokemon you kindly trade to me as well. :D
Sent, enjoy. In the future, be sure to deposit a Magnemite. Made an exception for you :)

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 23 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Chansey. My in-game name is Raguel. I couldn't specify the gender as I needed to search for it. Thanks!
Sent, enjoy.

Is it possible you made a mistake? The magnemite I deposited is still there. I don't mean to be a bother.
Oh, just noticed. Sorry for the slight delay. It was a Dragonite right? And your IGN is Robin, right? Enjoy :)

Hello there. I deposited a level 1 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Lucario. My in-game name is Nochielo. Thank you.

Thanks again! I deposited a level 23 Magnemite asking for Talonflame :)
Sent, enjoy.

Thank you. I am getting a real-life friend to help out. But maybe till next week, she is busy. :3
Alright, just hit me up.

Okay I got it! Thanks for the dragonite! Keep being awesome! :)
You're welcome!

Hello there. I deposited a level 1 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a Lucario. My in-game name is Nochielo. Thank you.
Sent, enjoy.

Thank you so much Fluke!! I really appreciate it :)
No problem!

Received! I deposited a level 23 Magnemite asking for Dragonite, I think this is the last pokemon I'm asking for, I really appreciate all these pokemon you've given me :D

Hey man, (real nice of you to do this by the way!)

I deposited a lvl. 1 Eevee asking for Conkeldurr with the message "Fluke!"
My IGN is Craig David.

Received! I deposited a level 23 Magnemite asking for Dragonite, I think this is the last pokemon I'm asking for, I really appreciate all these pokemon you've given me :D
Sent, enjoy :)

Thank you very much, Fluke! This is very helpful.
You're welcome! Glad I can help.

Hey man, (real nice of you to do this by the way!)

I deposited a lvl. 1 Eevee asking for Conkeldurr with the message "Fluke!"
My IGN is Craig David.
Hey, the rules clearly state you should deposit a Magnemite. But I made an exception for you. Enjoy the Conk. Next time(s) please follow the rules.

Dude this time I deposit a lvl 1 Absol for the ferrothorn hope this time everything's all rigth
IGN willmemova
Msg for Fluke
Tnx
Hey, the rules clearly state you should deposit a Magnemite. But I made an exception for you. Enjoy the Ferrothorn. Next time(s), please follow the rules.

Hey, the rules clearly state you should deposit a Magnemite. But I made an exception for you. Enjoy the Conk. Next time(s) please follow the rules.
I do apologise, I thought the Magnemite was just as an example, thank you for sending Conkeldurr though, I appreciate it!

Hey Fluke, I deposited a level 22 magnemite asking for Aegislash. Thanks!

P.S. I fixed my signature so now the IGNs are correct to their respective games.

Last edited:
Man, i dont have Magnemite ... Please, this is what i deposited:

Deposited: Buneary Level 1
Asking for: Scizor
My IGN: Tiago

Thank U So MUCH !

I do apologise, I thought the Magnemite was just as an example, thank you for sending Conkeldurr though, I appreciate it!
It's all good buddy.

Hey Fluke, I deposited a level 22 magnemite asking for Aegislash. Thanks!

P.S. I fixed my signature so now the IGNs are correct to their respective games.
Sent, enjoy.

Man, i dont have Magnemite ... Please, this is what i deposited:

Deposited: Buneary Level 1
Asking for: Scizor
My IGN: Tiago

Thank U So MUCH !
Next time please follow the rules. Enjoy the Scizor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)