Was this a helpful giveaway?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I haven't really done much on Smogon, and since I'd just finished breeding Froakies and have a lot of leftover 5IVs, I thought it'd be a good way to get involved. There are:
47 Timid Torrent male Froakies
41 Timid Protean male Froakies
9 Timid Torrent female Froakies
7 Timid Protean female Froakies

Go on GTS and deposit a Magikarp with the description "tbone (insert gender) (HA/ noHA)" and I will try to fulfill the request as quickly as I can. All of Froakies have 5IVs.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I haven't really done much on Smogon, and since I'd just finished breeding Froakies and have a lot of leftover 5IVs, I thought it'd be a good way to get involved. There are:
47 Timid Torrent male Froakies
41 Timid Protean male Froakies
9 Timid Torrent female Froakies
7 Timid Protean female Froakies

Go on GTS and deposit a Magikarp with the description "tbone (insert gender) (HA/ noHA)" and I will try to fulfill the request as quickly as I can. All of Froakies have 5IVs.
deposited a lvl 15 magikarp for a female protean. IGN beyonce.

deposited lv2 caterpie sorry no karps yet, just got back into the whole having a console again thing, for protean feamle

Thank you so much, I just have one question (i'm very new to all the 6th gen thing): is it normal if my Froakie has Torrent instead of Protean? I don't know if Greninja gets the ability when it evolves or what.

Sorry for bothering. u_u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)