FT: HUGE LIST +240 Shiny 5/6 IV Kalos Bred LF: Same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really?

So sorry, I got it from someone who told me it was 31. I can take it to the Battle Institute later and double check to see if that speed isn't 30, but I've to leave right now. If it's something terrible we can do a trade back or trade for something else.

I'll be back later, so just reply with a different Poke you'd like in case the Munna is super terrible.

Oh really?

So sorry, I got it from someone who told me it was 31. I can take it to the Battle Institute later and double check to see if that speed isn't 30, but I've to leave right now. If it's something terrible we can do a trade back or trade for something else.

I'll be back later, so just reply with a different Poke you'd like in case the Munna is super terrible.
i check and he have 22, 23 son not good .

I want :

| Karrablast | Female | No Guard | Brave | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | Bug Bite, Counter, Megahorn, Pursuit | Rozelin | 12214 | Pokeball |

Waiting for you .

Last edited:
CMT for Cubchoo and Gothita.
ElgyemMaleQuietAnalytic31/31/31/31/31/31Nasty Plot1Only good offersKalos

BonslyMaleImpishRock Head31/31/31/X/31/311Only good offersKalos

I want them but can you check the memory girl in Anistar City front of pokemon center .

If the girl say "The pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember." is probably hack so i want change .

ElgyemMaleQuietAnalytic31/31/31/31/31/31Nasty Plot1Only good offersKalos

BonslyMaleImpishRock Head31/31/31/X/31/311Only good offersKalos

I want them but can you check the memory girl in Anistar City front of pokemon center .

If the girl say "The pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember." is probably hack so i want change .
Both are NFT currently. Feel free change :)

i check and he have 22, 23 son not good .

I want :

| Karrablast | Female | No Guard | Brave | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | Bug Bite, Counter, Megahorn, Pursuit | Rozelin | 12214 | Pokeball |

Waiting for you .
I have one of those Karrablasts available, but it is not Kalos Bred. If you'd like a Kalos Bred one instead, I have another non-HA one, but if I give it to you, you'll have to keep it NFT. Is that okay?

I have one of those Karrablasts available, but it is not Kalos Bred. If you'd like a Kalos Bred one instead, I have another non-HA one, but if I give it to you, you'll have to keep it NFT. Is that okay?

No i have the other Karrablast in my list .

So i want :

| Eevee | Female | Anticipation | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Wish | Vee | 32313 | Premier Ball |

if level 1 and kalos bred ?

No i have the other Karrablast in my list .

So i want :

| Eevee | Female | Anticipation | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Wish | Vee | 32313 | Premier Ball |

if level 1 and kalos bred ?
Yep.

I'll have to clone it though and am going to a dinner party real soon. If you're not here when I get back I'll try to catch you around the same time tomorrow. Sound good? :)

Terribly sorry again for the mix up.

I am interested Feebas, Tympole, Spoink. Check out my list and see if there's anything you want. I can also nickname that karrablast because it's the one I mmed. Not sure how it got around since it was supposed to non-redistributable....

Anyway, here's my list:
http://tinyurl.com/deviousdelights

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)