Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote AquaticPanic : "Minior fusions swap Defenses with the corresponding attack stat and I think doubles speed, they don't re-calculate the stat."
Zygarde-Complete has an entirely different set of stats, though. How would that alter the stat calculation? Would you calculate the Meteor-Complete Form's stats, then alter them to get Core-Complete, or would you make a special case and calculate the Core-Complete form directly?

Oh, my bad then, got it wrong. For the Zygardes, I think Power Contruct is HA?
Bulbapedia says Power Construct is just a second ability, it's just uniquely immune to the Power Capsule.

Last edited:
Garsona isn't bug type so actually it doesn't do that much.
Still, even without the bug stab, it still does a still would do a lot of damage, since it's higher attack would make up for that
Afterall, with the right IVs, EVs, Nature, item,(life orb) and circumstance(it loses half of it's health upon switching in) it would be able to OHKO a Deoxys defense with First Impression, or without the last stand buff, at least take away over half of it's health, garunteeing that a liquidation should be able to finish it off before it can use recover.

Still, even without the bug stab, it still does a still would do a lot of damage, since it's higher attack would make up for that
Afterall, with the right IVs, EVs, Nature, item,(life orb) and circumstance(it loses half of it's health upon switching in) it would be able to OHKO a Deoxys defense with First Impression, or without the last stand buff, at least take away over half of it's health, garunteeing that a liquidation should be able to finish it off before it can use recover.
This thing doesn't really have a place in Ubers, though. Primal Groudon doesn't fear its coverage and just sets up rocks and then possibly burns it with lava plume.
Most defensive mons in OU aren't weak to Bug.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well then, from 50% tp Complete it's -10 Speed and +108 HP/Double hp (Let the concil decide)

No idea about 10% tho.
10% is a seperate forme can fuse on its own.

For 50% its HP +108 SpA +10 Spe -10

For 10% its HP +162 Def +50 SpA +30 SpD +10 Spe -30

Should make it clear that if any stat passes 255 (or drops below 1) is illegal.

Im not so sure about Power Construct. It can get pretty out of hand.

I don't care what AquaticPanic says; this will always be the real Shrek.

Parents: Shroomish + Togekiss
Shared egg group: Fairy
Offspring name: Shrek (Shroomish + Togekiss)
New type: Grass/Flying
New base stats: 82/55/87/90/97/67
New ability and desc: Poison Heal + Serene Grace = Fatal Grace (If those with this ability are poisoned, they recover HP every turn and have secondary effect chances multiplied by 2.5)
Notable moves: Air Slash, Ancient Power, Aura Sphere, Baton Pass, Extreme Speed, Fire Blast, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Extrasensory, Dazzling Gleam, Hyper Voice, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Soft-Boiled, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Stored Power, Tri Attack, Water Pulse, Sludge Bomb.
Role identification: In case it wasn't obvious, the only reason that this thing exists is for the name. But it does have a nice ability that gives Air Slash a 75% chance to flinch if it gets poisoned. Plus, Tri Attack has a 50% chance of inflicting a status condition on your opponent, and Sludge Bomb has a 75% chance to poison now. Ancient Power's chances haven't improved too much compared to a Togekiss's, but an increase is an increase. There's a ton of moves for Shrek to abuse the effects of. Think about that the next time you're in his swamp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about dang time I made something crazy. Also I won't be partaking in the "No DNA Fusions" challenge, if that's okay.

Parents: Bewear + Bronzong
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Bezong
New type: Normal/Psychic
New base stats: 113(+20)/114(+7)/100(+2)/67(+0)/100(+12)/46(+0)
New ability and desc: Fluffy + Heatproof = Hazmat Fur (Halves damage from both contact moves and Fire-type moves. Fire-type contact moves do 1/4 damage)
Notable moves: Gyro Ball, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Explosion, Dragon Claw, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Light Screen, Reflect, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Return, Thunder Punch, Pain Split, Stealth Rock, Trick Room, Iron Head,
Role identification: The tank is here! 113/100/100 bulk is great, but it gets even better when you factor in Hazmat Fur. Fire-type physical attackers are gonna do nothing against Bezong, while it hits them with Earthquake or Rock Slide. You can use Bezong's speed in one of two ways: as a Gyro Ball abuser, or as a Trick Room sweeper. Pain Split is its only form of recovery, though, so it's gonna be hard to stay around for too long if your opponent has a way to dent its defenses, such as a Skill Swapper or a powerful Special attacker that doesn't use Fire. Still, Bezong is made to tank.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like what I did with this, so let's bring it back.

Parents: Necrozma + Yanmega
Offspring name: Necromega (Neh-craw-meh-gah)
New type: Flying/Psychic
New base stats: 91(+0)/91(+0)/100(+7)/131(+10)/92(+20)/90(+3)
New ability and desc: Prism Armor + Tinted Lens = Kaleidoscope (Halves damage taken from the opponent's super-effective attacks and doubles damage dealt by your resisted attacks)
Notable moves: Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Ancient Power, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Roost, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, U-Turn, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Power Gem, Stored Power, Psyshock.
Role identification: A nifty ability and massive Sp. Atk make Necromega a force to be reckoned with. Pretty decent bulk, too, and it has the perfect speed to wear a Choice Scarf with. If you don't want that, then you can set up Calm Minds and get HP back with Giga Drain and Roost before blowing your enemies back with Stored Power. Also Stealth Rock + Whirlwind for trolling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someday I'll stop submitting this. But today is not that day.

Parents: Zweilous + Arbok
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Arilous
New type: Dragon/Poison
New base stats: 76/100/80/75/85/79
New ability and desc: Hustle + Intimidate = Rampage (Effects of both abilities combined)
Notable moves: Outrage, Coil, Gunk Shot, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Head Smash, Return, Superpower, Body Slam, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Poison Fang, Pursuit, Seed Bomb, Sucker Punch, Rock Slide, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Zen Headbutt.
Role identification: Gen 7 has blessed Arbok with a higher attack stat, and that carries over to Arilous. With base 100 ATK, Coil, and Hustle, it's capable of tearing holes into your opponents after just one boost with powerful moves like Gunk Shot, Outrage, and Head Smash. Sadly, it's pretty slow, which makes sweeping difficult. Still, it's a great tank after you Coil.

This fusion lives entirely on a diet of cheeseburgers and beer.

Parents: Kangaskhan + Marowak-Alola
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: A-Marakhan
New type: Normal/Ghost
New base stats: 92/97/105/55/90/77
New ability and desc: Scrappy + Cursed Body = Hypocrisy (Can hit Ghost-type Pokemon with Normal and Fighting-type moves, but if the opponent uses a move that doesn't affect the holder of this ability, that move is disabled for 3 turns)
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Circle Throw, Body Slam, Return, Crunch, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone, Belly Drum, Ice Punch, Outrage, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance.
Role identification: A-Marakhan can stop Pokemon who rely on Ghost, Fighting, and Normal attacks by disabling those moves for three turns, leaving you free to Belly Drum and then Drain Punch to get the HP back, use Swords Dance(for those who don't wanna risk anything), or set up Rocks. It has decent bulk, so it can take a few hits before dishing them out, but it's pretty slow, so you'll need team support like Trick Room or Baton Pass.

Annnnnd one last DNA Fusion.

Parents: Guzzlord + Bastiodon
Offspring name: Guzzlodon
New type: Dragon/Steel
New base stats: 150(+9)/96(+20)/110(+0)/72(+0)/106(+11)/36(+0)
New ability and desc: Beast Boost + Sturdy = Duraboost (Increases Defense and Sp.Def every time this Pokemon knocks out a Pokemon. Cannot be OHKOd)
Notable moves: Crunch, Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, Hammer Arm, Payback, Poison Jab, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Curse, Body Slam, Iron Head, Metal Burst, Outrage, Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Roar, Return, Taunt.
Role identification: The definition of a tank. Guzzlodon has fantastic 150/110/106 bulk, and it gets even better if it knocks a Pokemon to get a Duraboost. Curse is an amazing move for it, making it harder for physical attackers to beat and making Gyro Ball incredibly strong. High HP benefits Metal Burst, but it also helps opposing Leech Seeders who gain a ton of health back every turn from Guzzlodon. Plus, it doesn't have any recovery to speak of, so it doesn't have a good way to stick around. But hey, it's fat!

Last edited:
I added it to the "notable moves" section, but it probably isn't as viable as it would be on regular Golisopod because of Last Stand. In order to use a +2 first impression, you need to switch into a non-ohko 50%+ move, and then, you'd only be able to use it once before fainting. It is a great move for countering setup sweepers if your team needs it, however, so it certainly has a niche (unless you're against PDon or death itself Harem)

Parents: Zygarde 10% + Minior (Meteor)
Offspring name: Zygior 10%
New type: Dragon/Rock
New base stats: 61(+4)/90(+10)/95(+10)/70(+10)/95(+3)/90(+3) (BST 461 +40 = 501)
New ability and desc: Power Up - When Zygior falls below 50% HP, it turns into its Stardust form. Until then, it's immune to status effects.
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Coil
Role identification: The setup part of setup sweeper. Dragon/Rock typing avoids a 4x weakness to Ice, which could be dangerous with its lower HP.

Parents: Zygarde Complete + Minior (Core)
Offspring name: Zygior Stardust
New type: Dragon/Flying
New base stats: 223(+4)/145(+10)/90(+10)/125(+3)/100(+10)/120(+3) (BST 763 +40 = 803)
New ability and desc: Power Up - When Zygior falls below 50% HP, it turns into its Stardust form. Until then, it's immune to status effects.
Notable moves: Earthquake, Power Gem, Thousand Waves/Arrows, Extremespeed, Acrobatics, Outrage...
Role identification: The sweeper part. I'll be honest, this scares me. It has a BST 23 points higher than MEGA RAYQUAZA. 223/90/100 bulk makes it an effective mixed tank, and 145/125/120 offenses are even scarier. And that's without a Shell Smash boost.
The only factors preventing this from absolutely crushing every single Pokemon not named Mega Rayquaza are the facts that it won't transform with max HP, and that its previous form (with its mediocre defenses) can get OHKOed if used incorrectly.
Tier: Anything Goes.

Parents: Zygarde 50% + Minior (Meteor)
Offspring name: Zygior 50%
New type: Dragon/Rock
New base stats:
90(+6)/80/118(+8)/80(+10)/105(+8)/80(+8) (BST 513 +40 = 553)
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Coil
Role identification: Setup.
It's like the 10% version, but tougher. There's not a whole ton I can say about this.

Parents: Zygarde Complete + Minior (Core)
Offspring name: Zygior Stardust
New type: Dragon/Flying
New base stats: 204(+6)/118(+8)/80/115(+8)/80(+10)/130(+8) (BST 621 +40 = 661)
Notable moves: Earthquake, Power Gem, Thousand Waves/Arrows, Extremespeed, Acrobatics, Outrage...
Role identification: Mixed Sweeper.
As the other Stardust form, but more balanced. Shell Smash + Extremespeed is still very powerful, but it seems limited to "very powerful" - it can't steamroll every other Fusion.
The typing gets it STAB Acrobatics, which is better than Minior's limited Rock movepool, and makes it immune to Ground moves.
Tier: High Ubers.

Im not so sure about Power Construct. It can get pretty out of hand.
I'm not a competitive Pokemon player, but it looks to me like the 10% form with Power Construct is pretty obviously broken (especially with a post-Construct Mega and/or reliable recovery), but the 50% form is on the edge.

Maybe just ban 10% Power Construct entirely, and restrict 50% Power Construct to non-Megas?

Last edited:
I found myself making new Tapus, so here are some that worked out pretty well. I'd like to make one for every type, but unfortunately that will mean making some with more than 70 base HP, since not every type has Pokemon with both less than 72 base HP (the minimum needed to make sure the resulting fusion has only 70 base HP like the 4 original Tapus) and at least 490 BST (the minimum needed for the resulting fusion to have Tapu-like stats). For most of these, I didn't end up using the full +40 because I didn't need every last point to get the stats right, but they're all still very powerful. That said, I think after this I'll start making UBs since the only trend their stats follow is that they're all prime numbers.

DNA Donors: Tapu Koko + Gallade
Fusion name: Tapu Gala
New type: Fighting/Fairy
New base stats: 70 (+1) / 130 (+10) / 75 (+0) / 85 (+5) / 95 (+0) / 115 (+5)
New ability and desc: Steady Surge (Electric Surge + Steadfast): summons Steady Terrain. While Steady Terrain is active, grounded Pokemon deal 50% more damage with Fighting Type attacks, cannot be made to flinch (Focus Punch's thing is not a flinch, so this terrain doesn't prevent it), and cannot be forced to switch by the likes of Whirlwind, Dragon Tail, etc. Also, Nature Power will call Aura Sphere instead of Tri Attack, and Secret Power's secondary effect becomes raising the user's attack stat by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Brave Bird, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Leaf Blade, Wild Charge, Dual Chop, Zen Headbutt, Poison Jab, X Scissor, Elemental Punches, Rock Slide, U Turn, Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Agility, Power-Up-Punch, Nature's Madness, Volt Switch, Encore, Disable, Taunt, Will O' Wisp, Roost, Wish
Role identification: Most likely, you'll want to use Tapu Gala with either a Choice Band or a Choice Scarf, as it hits very, very hard with Close Combat (see: Tapu Bulu's Wood Hammer) and has very decent speed and plenty of coverage to boot. Unfortunately, it, like the rest of the Tapus, lacks a physical Fairy STAB, but Nature's Madness is still very useful. Tapu Gala also has both Bulk Up and Swords Dance, as well as Roost, Taunt, and Will O' Wisp to make setting up easier, but it doesn't have much in the way of natural bulk, so you'll have to rely on the threat of its sheer power to nab setup opportunities.

DNA Donors: Tapu Koko + Mega Gallade
Offspring name: Mega Tapu Gala (Unreleased)
New base stats: 70 (+0) / 170 (+40) / 105 (+30) / 85 (+0) / 95 (+0) / 145 (+30)
New ability and desc: Inner Focus
Notable moves: ...
Role identification: It seems to go against flavor to have a mega evolution for a Tapu, and Galladite is unreleased in Gen 7 as of writing this, but I suppose for completion's sake I'll add this. Mega Tapu Gala goes from decently fast and extremely powerful to very fast and only very powerful. The real difference is that with 105 base defense and 145 base speed, it can more reliably set up with either Bulk Up or Swords Dance. Really, though, you're better off saving the mega slot for something with a real ability, since Inner Focus is useless in Steady Terrain anyway.

DNA Donors: Tapu Bulu + Drapion
Fusion name: Tapu Pino
New type: Poison/Fairy
New base stats: 70 (+0) / 115 (+5) / 130 (+18) / 75 (+3) / 85 (+0) / 95 (+10)
New ability and desc: Sludgy Surge (Grassy Surge + Battle Armor): summons Sludgy Terrain. While Sludgy Terrain is active, grounded Pokemon deal 50% more damage with Poison Type attacks, cannot be critically hit, and lose 1/16 of their max HP at the end of every turn unless they are Poison Type, in which case 1/16 is restored instead (think Black Sludge, but not as punishing). Also, Nature Power will call Sludge Bomb, and Secret Power's secondary effect becomes poisoning the target.
Notable moves: Poison Jab, Megahorn, Wood Hammer, Superpower, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt, Crunch, X Scissor, Horn Leech, Rock Slide, Elemental Fangs, Nature's Madness, Pursuit, Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Leech Seed, Taunt, Toxic Spikes, Whirlwind
Role identification: This is one hell of a tank, and also very powerful on stall. With Leech Seed, Black Sludge, and Sludgy Terrain recovery, as well as comparable physical bulk to Skarmory and a solid defensive typing, Tapu Pino can be very, very hard to take down, especially when Leech Seed and Sludgy Terrain are taking 3/16 of your max HP every turn. With all that going for it, Tapu Pino can probably get multiple chances to set up either Bulk Up or Toxic Spikes, and generally mess up the opposing team. Like the other physically based Tapus, it struggles to find even one powerful physical STAB that doesn't come with recoil attached, but it has does have plenty of coverage if you decide to go for a more offensive set. That said, it really doesn't have room for more than one of them if you use Tapu Pino to its full potential, so depending on what you choose, you'll need to take something out before it can sweep.

Oh, and I checked the OP and didn't see anything about this specifically, so I have to ask: if a fusion has a parent with its own unique Z-move, can the fusion use that Z-move too?

Last edited:
I found myself making new Tapus, so here are some that worked out pretty well. I'd like to make one for every type, but unfortunately that will mean making some with more than 70 base HP, since not every type has Pokemon with both less than 72 base HP (the minimum needed to make sure the resulting fusion has only 70 base HP like the 4 original Tapus) and at least 490 BST (the minimum needed for the resulting fusion to have Tapu-like stats). For most of these, I didn't end up using the full +40 because I didn't need every last point to get the stats right, but they're all still very powerful. That said, I think after this I'll start making UBs since the only trend their stats follow is that they're all prime numbers.

DNA Donors: Tapu Koko + Gallade
Fusion name: Tapu Gala
New base stats: 70 (+1) / 130 (+10) / 75 (+0) / 85 (+5) / 95 (+0) / 115 (+5)
New ability and desc: Steady Surge (Electric Surge + Steadfast): summons Steady Terrain. While Steady Terrain is active, grounded Pokemon deal 50% more damage with Fighting Type attacks, cannot be made to flinch (Focus Punch's thing is not a flinch, so this terrain doesn't prevent it), and cannot be forced to switch by the likes of Whirlwind, Dragon Tail, etc. Also, Nature Power will call Aura Sphere instead of Tri Attack, and Secret Power's secondary effect becomes raising the user's attack stat by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Brave Bird, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Leaf Blade, Wild Charge, Dual Chop, Zen Headbutt, Poison Jab, X Scissor, Elemental Punches, Rock Slide, U Turn, Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Agility, Power-Up-Punch, Nature's Madness, Volt Switch, Encore, Disable, Taunt, Will O' Wisp, Roost, Wish
Role identification: Most likely, you'll want to use Tapu Gala with either a Choice Band or a Choice Scarf, as it hits very, very hard with Close Combat (see: Tapu Bulu's Wood Hammer) and has very decent speed and plenty of coverage to boot. Unfortunately, it, like the rest of the Tapus, lacks a physical Fairy STAB, but Nature's Madness is still very useful. Tapu Gala also has both Bulk Up and Swords Dance, as well as Roost, Taunt, and Will O' Wisp to make setting up easier, but it doesn't have much in the way of natural bulk, so you'll have to rely on the threat of its sheer power to nab setup opportunities.

DNA Donors: Tapu Bulu + Drapion
Fusion name: Tapu Pino
New type: Poison/Fairy
New base stats: 70 (+0) / 115 (+5) / 130 (+18) / 75 (+3) / 85 (+0) / 95 (+10)
New ability and desc: Sludgy Surge (Grassy Surge + Battle Armor): summons Sludgy Terrain. While Sludgy Terrain is active, grounded Pokemon deal 50% more damage with Poison Type attacks, cannot be critically hit, and lose 1/16 of their max HP at the end of every turn unless they are Poison Type, in which case 1/16 is restored instead (think Black Sludge, but not as punishing). Also, Nature Power will call Sludge Bomb, and Secret Power's secondary effect becomes poisoning the target.
Notable moves: Poison Jab, Megahorn, Wood Hammer, Superpower, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt, Crunch, X Scissor, Horn Leech, Rock Slide, Elemental Fangs, Nature's Madness, Pursuit, Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Leech Seed, Taunt, Toxic Spikes, Whirlwind
Role identification: This is one hell of a tank, and also very powerful on stall. With Leech Seed, Black Sludge, and Sludgy Terrain recovery, as well as comparable physical bulk to Skarmory and a solid defensive typing, Tapu Pino can be very, very hard to take down, especially when Leech Seed and Sludgy Terrain are taking 3/16 of your max HP every turn. With all that going for it, Tapu Pino can probably get multiple chances to set up either Bulk Up or Toxic Spikes, and generally mess up the opposing team. Like the other physically based Tapus, it struggles to find even one powerful physical STAB that doesn't come with recoil attached, but it has does have plenty of coverage if you decide to go for a more offensive set. That said, it really doesn't have room for more than one of them if you use Tapu Pino to its full potential, so depending on what you choose, you'll need to take something out before it can sweep.

Oh, and I checked the OP and didn't see anything about this specifically, so I have to ask: if a fusion has a parent with its own unique Z-move, can the fusion use that Z-move too?
I really like your fusions! I'll probably do some fanart :) Why don't you make more of other types? (Dark and Flying could be an option)
For what concerns your question, it depends.
As it's stated in the OP, Fusions don't get the effects of items that have specific effects on one of the parents, so, for example, Alolan/Marowak dont' have their Attack stat doubled if they carry Thick Club and Chansey fusions don't get an additional chance of inflicting a critical hit if they carry Lucky Punch. Thus, I'd say Pokémon-specific Z-Crystals won't give access to the exclusive Z-Move of one of the parents, so Alolan Raichu fusions don't get ot use Stoaked Sparksurfer while carrying Aloraichium Z as well as Snorlax fusions won't be able to use Pulverizing Pancakes (unfortunately, i love that move :( ). I can say we haven't talked about this amoug us council members, so that might change, since we could apply the same reasoning of fusions that can use the Mega Stones of their parents.
On the other hand, some generic Z-Crystals activate special effects of exclusive moves, such as Normalium Z, that activates Z-Conversion. In that case, yes, fusions will be able to use the "Z-" version of the exclusive move, as they inherit it from one of the parents and then then use a generic type Z-Crystal, so Porygon fusions will be able to use Z-Conversion if carrying Normalium Z.
Tagging rhydreigon, G-Luke, OM room and Tetraplex to confirm this.

Last edited:
I really like your fusions! I'll probably do some fanart :) Why don't you make more of other types? (Dark and Flying could be an option)
For what concerns your question, it depends.
As it's stated in the OP, Fusions don't get the effects of items that have specific effects on one of the parents, so, for example, Alolan/Marowak dont' have their Attack stat doubled if they carry Thick Club and Chansey fusions don't get an additional chance of inflicting a critical hit if they carry Lucky Punch. Thus, I'd say Pokémon-specific Z-Crystals won't give access to the exclusive Z-Move of one of the parents, so Alolan Raichu fusions don't get ot use Stoaked Sparksurfer while carrying Aloraichium Z as well as Snorlax fusions won't be able to use Pulverizing Pancakes (unfortunately, i love that move :( ). I can say we haven't talked about this amoug us council members, so that might change, since we could apply the same reasoning of fusions that can use the Mega Stones of their parents.
On the other hand, some generic Z-Crystals activate special effects of exclusive moves, such as Normalium Z, that activates Z-Conversion. In that case, yes, fusions will be able to use the "Z-" version of the exclusive move, as they inherit it from one of the parents and then then use a generic type Z-Crystal, so Porygon fusions will be able to use Z-Conversion if carrying Normalium Z.
Tagging rhydreigon, G-Luke, OM room and Tetraplex to confirm this.
As mentioned above, we haven't talked about this in the council chat yet, but I think we should treat exclusive Z-Crystals like items like Thick Club rather than Mega Stones, for now at least, as I think giving Mew Fusions access to Genesis Supernova, allowing them to deal huge STAB damage and set Psychic Terrain to fire off more powerful Psychic moves all in one move would not be fun to try and deal with. Another reason would be that while Mega Stones give access to a new form and set of mechanics to increase possibilities, exclusive Z-Crystals don't really do that much. All this being said, I'm not that opposed to the idea of it, so I wouldn't mind going ahead with it if the other council members are OK with it

canno

formerly The Reptile
I'll update this with more stuff later

DNA Donors
: Venusaur + Guzzlord
Fusion name: Guzzaur
New type:

New base stats: 151 / 98 (+7) / 86 (+18) / 98 / 86 (+10) / 66 (+5) [BST 585 (+40)]
New ability and desc: Beast Bolster [Overgrowth + Beast Boost] - Boosts the user's highest stat by 30% when the user's HP goes below 1/3 their max HP.
Notable moves: Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Draco Meteor, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Crunch, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Power Whip, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Swords Dance, Curse,
Role identification: A very fat, bulky monster that hits decently hard, although it isn't much compared to the other monsters that lurk in the meta. Poison / Dark is a rather unexplored typing that is actually pretty good both offensively and defensively. Beast Bolster is a rather interesting ability, as it can either work similarly to a more versatile Overgrowth for all of its attacks or as a way to make it harder to kill when its at lower health, allowing it to possibly heal up on attacks that it normally wouldn't. Guzzaur can be used as a stand-alone mon just fine as noted, but it does possess a mega evolution.

DNA Donors
: Mega
Fusion name: Mega Guzzaur
New type:

New base stats: 151 / 116 / 126 / 120 / 106 / 66 [BST 685]
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable moves: Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Draco Meteor, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Crunch, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Power Whip, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Swords Dance, Curse,
Role identification: Now its stats are absolutely ridiculous; instead of 151/86/86 bulk it now possess 151/126/106 bulk. To add more to its bulk, it now has Thick Fat to add to its resistances. This combination of Thick Fat and its typing allow it to check a lot of things, making it a nifty tool for more defensive teams. It also hits decently hard for something of its bulk, with 120 SpA and usable 116 Attack alongside boosting options such as Curse and Swords Dance.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I GOT THOSE FUSIONS FIXED UP NOW.

DNA Donors: Tapu Lele + Magcargo
Fusion name: Tapu Maca
New type: Fire/Fairy
New base stats: 70 (+5) / 68 (+1) / 100 (+3) / 130 (+20) / 100 (+3) / 70 (+8)
New ability and desc: Flaming Surge (Psychic Surge + Flame Body): Summons Flaming Terrain. While Flaming Terrain is active, grounded Pokemon deal 50% more damage with Fire Type attacks, all grounded targets will lose 1/8 of HP every turn, except for Fire Types, which gain 1/8 HP back, Guts users will not get a boost under the burned condition, and Water, Grass, and Ice moves have their power reduced by reduced by 75%. Also, Nature Power will call Flamethrower instead of Tri Attack, and Secret Power's secondary effect becomes burning the target.
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Moonblast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Aromatherapy, Nature's Madness, Clear Smog, Taunt, Reflect, Light Screen, Explosion, Memento, Stealth Rock
Role identification: At first glance at it's stats, you may think it may be a bulky, worse version of Tapu Lele, but you're wrong. There are 2 things that help it out. First, is it's new terrain, Flaming Terrain. It makes it's Fire moves hit even harder, punishes non-Fire types and Guts (and offspring of Guts) users, and negates Water, Grass, and Ice moves, some of the most common types in the Fusion Evolution metagame. Second is it's access to Shell Smash. Nuff said. That not enough, well then, it boosts it's Special Attack to insane levels and your Speed to a good point at the cost of your defenses. Couple this with decent 70/100/100 bulk and coverage in the form of Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, and Earth Power means that you can dish out a large chunk of damage to the entire metagame. It can even run a defensive set with Taunt, Stealth Rock, Aromatherapy, Clear Smog, both screens, as well as Nature's Madness to half the target's HP, Memento to dramatically lower the power of the target, and Explosion to clear out Rapid Spin users. Overall, it's a balanced Fusion with an unbalanced Ability to go against some of the metagame's biggest threats.

DNA Donors: Tapu Fini + Araquanid
Fusion name: Tapu Arad
New type: Water/Fairy
New base stats: 70 (+1) / 75 (+3) / 120 (+17) / 85 (+13) / 135 (+4) / 65 (+2)
New ability and desc: Liquid Surge (Misty Surge + Water Bubble): Summons Surging Terrain. While Surging Terrain is active, grounded Pokemon deal 100% more damage with Water Type attacks, the user's POkemon cannot be statused, Aqua Ring heals 1/8th of HP per turn, and Fire damage is quartered. Also, Nature Power and Secret Power has the same effect as Water fields (calling Hydro Pump and lowering the target's attack, respectively).
Notable moves: Defog, Moonblast, Scald, Liquidation, Nature's Madness, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Reflect, Light Screen, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot
Role identification: Again, it's not that powerful with it's stats, though it's quite bulky. But, again, the ability makes it better. Without being able to be statused, plus a godly boost to it's Scald and also making Liquidation exist for a good reason, makes it a premier wall. It's decent 85 Special Attack can make an alright Calm Mind set, but it's not that good as supposed to walling. Also with Defog to clear Rocks, Nature's Madness to dent would-be walls, Screens which are self-explanatory, and even Aqua Ring is a good Option. This can become a good wall to the right users and should not be taken carelessly.

Last edited:

Both a wizard AND a mage?
Parents: Weezing/Mismagius
Egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Wizmagi
New type: Ghost/Poison
Base stats: 75/90/105/110/102/97 (BST 579)
Ability: Levitate
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Clear Smog, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Explosion, Assurance, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast, Infestation, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Thunder Wave, Foul Play, Pain Split, Heal Bell, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Hyper Voice.
Role identification: Wizmagi is an interesting pokemon, in that it houses a very flexible movepool. From being a setup sweeper to becoming a cleric, Wizmagi can do it. It's basically a more compact Gengar with better defences and capable of being more versatile in it's role, but losing speed and special attack.
Now with the gengar nerf (cursed body does hurt it, if slightly), will Wizmagi rise?

[INSERT ALOLAN GOLEM PIC]
That weird nephew of Gopass...
Parents: Probopass/Alolan-Golem
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Alolan-Gopass
New type: Electric/Steel
New base stats: 85/102/152/80/122/57 (BST 598)
New ability and desc: Sturdy
Notable moves: Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Wild Charge, Explosion, Smack Down, Rock Polish, Volt Switch, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock, Counter, Protect, Substitute, Rest, Sandstorm, Iron Defense, Gyro Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave
Role identification: Alolan-Gopass, with it's 85/152/122 bulk and sturdy, makes sure it lasts long enough to set up rocks, change the weather or deal damage with Explosion, Heavy Slam or Gyro Ball. While it's downsize is it's speed, it can easily become a stalling menace if it has the right support.
Gopass never got in, so let's give it's nephew a chance.

Some kind of spider butterfly...
Parents: Vivillon/Galvantula
Shared Egg Group: Bug
Offspring Name: Givalvalon
New Type: Electric/Flying
New Base Stats: 90/79/70/108/70/113 (BST 530)
Ability: Compound Eyes
Notable Moves: Hurricane, Thunder, Sticky Web, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Volt Switch, Giga Drain, Thunder Wave, Infestation, Roost, Psychic, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss
Role Indentification: Stab Hurricane and Thunder with more chance of those two moves to hit? YES PLEASE!

Thunder and lightning, very, very frightning...
Parents: Vikavolt/Latios
Offspring name: Vitivos
New type: Electric/Dragon
New base stats: 78/80/85/157(+20)/92/96(+20) (BST 588)
New ability and desc: Levitate
Notable moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Psychic, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Recover, Roost, Calm Mind
Role identification: While it doesn't support much dragon moves, most of the time a well timed Draco Meteor gets the job done. Boosting 157 in SpA, this pokemon sets it self up as a strong attacker. While it does have some support moves, it's not enough to really grasp that role.

Last edited:
Parents:

Shared Egg Group: Dragon
Offspring Name: Drazzalge
New typing: Poison/Dragon
New base stats: 77/80/85/114/102/91
New Ability: Ultra Poison (Corrosion + Poison Point or Poison Touch who cares) - All moves have a 33% chance to badly poison any foe regardless of type and ability. Additionally, Poison super effectively hits steel.
Notable Moves: Draco Meteor, Nasty Plot, Dragon Pulse, Sludge Wave, Scald, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Venoshock, Taunt
Role Identification: Too strong? Like I care! Seriously, this thing puts poison on the map. It makes you yearn for Rock/Ground types. This thing is unresistable. Your best chance to beat it is with a Poison Healer that isn't weak to a coverage move. Gliscor comes to mind but his SpDef is low. Oh well, awesome dual stab ahoy! Why does it add SE Poison? Dunno. I just want to ensure it isn't weak.

Parents:
+

Shared Egg Group: Water 2
Offspring Name: Gybrux
New Typing: Water/Flying
New Base Stats: 92/125/85/75/95/97
New Ability: Scary Fangs (Intimidate + Strong Jaw) - Striking with bite moves reduces both enemy Attack stats by 1 stage
Notable Moves: Crunch, Psychic Fang, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Bounce, Ice Fang, Earthquake, Poison Fang, Disable, Stone Edge
Role Identification: The big role is forcing constant, CONSTANT switches. Think something that will outright attack you wants to come in? NP! Just use a tooth move and lower its damage output. Keep in mind, you'll probably need to get in on something you'll force out, and NONE OF YOUR JAW MOVES HAVE STAB! Keep that in mind when Gybrux comes around.

Mega Gybrux

New Typing:
Water/Dark
New Base Stats: 92/155/115/85/125/97
New Ability: Mold Breaker
Notable Moves: Crunch, Psychic Fang, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Bounce, Ice Fang, Earthquake, Poison Fang, Disable, Stone Edge
Role Identification: It's a mega-dos with better stats and some new moves. What else is there to say?

Parents:
+

Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Mulan
New Typing: Normal/Psychic
New Base Stats: 101/95/85/101/105/57
New Ability: Sleep Together (Synchronyze + Comatose) - When this Pokemon falls asleep for any reason, enemies fall asleep too. This foe's sleep is lost if they switch out, but the next Mon in is forced asleep unless Sleep Clause shenanigans is active.
Notable Moves: Psychic, Rest, Return, Wood Hammer, Toxic, Calm Mind, Moonlight, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Psystrike, Zen Headbutt, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Sucker Punch, Earthquake, U-Turn, Sword Dance, Play Rough, Rapid Spin, Wish, Shadow Claw
Role Identification: Sleep and be a bulky attacker while sleeping.

Parents:
+

Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: TuxT
New Typing: Flying/Ice
New Base Stats: 95/98/83/130/93/100 (+20 HP, +10 ATK, +10 Speed)
New Ability: Lifegiving Snow (Regenerator + Snow Warning) - Places hail that doesn't hurt allies. In fact, while it's up, allies are under a Regenerator effect, but when it ends, the regenerator effect reverses.)
Notable Moves: Hurricane, Heatwave, Blizzard, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Superpower, Knock Off, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Freeze Dry, Flash Cannon, Ice Shard, Automize
Role Identification: Support Oriented Hail mon. Who said Hail can't be AMAZING?!

Parent:
+

Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Shitty
New Typing: Grass/Fire
New Base Stats: 90/103/110/98/75/60
New Ability: Running Sun (Drought + Chlorophyll) - The Sun this guy sets boosts his team with Chloro but when it ends the Pokemon in play has their speed cut in half.
Notable Moves:Fire Blast, Knock Off, Solar Beam, Leech Seeds, Rapid Spin, Leaf Storm, Overheat, Hurricane, Nasty Plot, Sword Dance, Growth, Shell Smash, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Grass Knot, Lowkick, Tailwind, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Icy Wind, Leaf Blade, Fake Out, Stealth Rocks, Earth Power, Clear Smog, Superpower
Role Identification: Support Oriented Drought mon. Who said Sun can't be AMAZING?!

Last edited:
Not using images has an effect on one's desire to read. So does formating, font, and probably the overall amount of text you are asking a person to read. Sometimes simply seeing two sprites together can sell me on a fusion. The more convoluted something gets, the less I feel like I want to deal with it all.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Parents: Salazzle + Dragalge
Shared Egg Group: Dragon
Offspring Name: Drazzalge
New typing: Poison/Dragon
New base stats: 77/80/85/114/102/91
New Ability: Ultra Poison (Corrosion + Poison Point or Poison Touch who cares) - All moves have a 33% chance to badly poison any foe regardless of type and ability. Additionally, Poison super effectively hits steel and poison types.
Notable Moves: Draco Meteor, Nasty Plot, Dragon Pulse, Sludge Wave, Scald, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Venoshock, Taunt
Role Identification: Too strong? Like I care! Seriously, this thing puts poison on the map. It makes you yearn for Rock/Ground types. This thing is unresistable. Your best chance to beat it is with a Poison Healer that isn't weak to a coverage move. Gliscor comes to mind but his SpDef is low. Oh well, awesome dual stab ahoy!
I get toxing any for but how "Being able to poison foe with status" plus "Has a chance to make foe poisoned when using contact moves" makes Poison super-effective against Poison and Steel tho? Also wouldn't Sleep Clause block the effects of Sleep Together?

Maybe you guys don't like my lack of sprite usage? Not sure how you guys do it TBH.
You can put sprites into a post by using the "image" button (the one with the mountains and circle)

Inside the box, you put the URL of the image. Sprites from PokemonShowdown are used via this link template, replacing "POKEMON" with the species name.

Here are a few examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)