Fusion Evolution V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, are we rounding down with the average stats? I've been rounding up by mistake, if that's the case. It's a quick fix, so if somebody could let me know real quick I can change it.

View attachment 105599
Parents: Gabite / Palkia
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name:
Galakta Knite
New Type: Dragon/Water
New Base Stats: 79 / 120 (+15) / 81 / 105 (+5) / 87 / 111 (+20)
New Ability and Description: Galactic Instinct (Rough Skin + Telepathy) - If an opponent's move makes contact, delivers a counterattack of 1/8 of the opponent's max HP, even if this Pokemon is behind a Substitute. If any move misses or fails because of Substitute, the user will deliver an attack that deals 1/4 of the foe's max HP automatically.
Notable Moves: Hone Claws, Aqua Tail, Dual Chop, Dragon Rush, Substitute, Liquidation, Earthquake, Iron Head, Bulk Up, Outrage, Stealth Rock, Spacial Rend, Hydro Pump, Brick Break, Dragon Claw
Role Identification: This is a mon that is meant to punish passive play by use of Substitute. The basic idea is that, while it can be used to sweep via Hone Claws and strong moves to take advantage of powerful STABs, it can also punish Pokemon that use certain passive moves by chunking their HP via use of Substitute. It can also discourage risky play from low-accuracy moves. It's also a Kirby reference

View attachment 105612
Parents: Delphox / Zoroark
Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Zelphoax
New Type: Fire/Dark
New Base Stats: 77 / 97 / 76 / 127 / 90 / 114
New Ability and Description: Dark Magician (Illusion + Magician) - Copies the effect of the item of the Pokemon in your last slot, and applies it as this ability as long as this Pokemon is on the field. If the Pokemon in the last slot has no item or the item is a Mega Stone, Z Crystal, or otherwise has no effect on this Pokemon, this ability acts as Illusion.
Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Calm Mind, Psychic, Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Foul Play, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Nasty Plot, Taunt, U-Turn
Role Identification: Highly similar to Houndoom-Mega, surprisingly. With the same STAB, access to Nasty Plot, and nearly the exact same Speed stat, this thing acts like Mega Houndoom most of the time. However, the difference between the two is that Zelphoax has the power to effectively hold two items OR disguise itself as a teammate, depending on the situation. Zoroark struggled to take advantage of Nasty Plot/Illusion sweeping due to its single STAB option and somewhat shallow coverage options, as well as being in a speed tier only just above average. Delphox's coverage lacked a bit as well, and it didn't possess an ability or setup move that could make up for it. Combined, they do Mega Houndoom proud.

View attachment 105602
Parents: Arbok / Mewtwo
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name:
Mewdeuca
New Type: Poison/Psychic
New Base Stats: 89 (+1 HP) / 120 (+13 Attack) / 89 (+5 Defense) / 115 (+1 Special Attack) / 89 / 130 (+20 Speed)
New Ability and Description: Unnerve (Unnerve*2) - Bonus +5 to All Base Stats
Notable Moves: Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Zen Headbutt, Crunch, Throat Chop, Sucker Punch, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Drain Punch, Elemental Punches, Mewtwo's Special Coverage, Psystrike, Earthquake, Coil, Glare, Haze, Recover
Role Identification: Thanks to now having both Hidden Abilities unlocked, these two can fuse with +5 in all of their stats. In particular, Mewdeuca is a balanced attacker, with a wide variety of coverage for both sides. With a unique dual STAB in Poison and Psychic moves, as well as ways to abuse them on both fronts (Gunk Shot and Zen Headbutt for Physical, Sludge Wave and Psystrike for Special), it can dish out a lot of punishment. It even has both Calm Mind and Coil, for multiple setup options.

View attachment 105600
Parents: Arbok / Mewtwo-Mega-X
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name:
Mewdeuca-Mega-X
New Type: Poison/Fighting
New Base Stats: 89 / 200 / 99 / 115 / 99 / 130
Mega Ability: Steadfast
Notable Moves: See Mewdeuca
Role Identification: With the sheer power of Mega Mewtwo X increased even further, the typing of Toxicroak, and a slew of fantastic options to attack with, this Mega is packing some strong hits. Coil, Gunk Shot, and Drain Punch are all especially notable for this mega. Additionally, thanks to being neutral to Psychic in its base form, it can feel much more safe about setting up a Coil before going mega to bruise them with Crunch or even Sucker Punch, or take advantage of its own Psychic STAB in its base form to threaten other potential things. And, even though its Special Attack stat is near entirely eclipsed, it can still be used to catch the foe's defensive walls off guard.

View attachment 105769
Parents: Arbok / Mewtwo-Mega-Y
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name:
Mewdeuca-Mega-Y
New Type: Poison/Psychic
New Base Stats: 89 / 160 / 69 / 155 / 119 / 140
Mega Ability: Insomnia
Notable Moves: See Mewdeuca
Role Identification: This balanced attacking version of Mewtwo can now actually take advantage of getting balanced boosts to its offenses from its Mega-Y form. Does everything regular Mewdeuca did even better, with an ability that could be useful when fighting things that like Sleep.

View attachment 105603
Parents: Haxorus / Necrozma
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name:
Hexocruzma
New Type: Dragon/Psychic
New Base Stats: 86 / 147 (+20) / 95 / 93 / 84 (+5) / 103 (+15)
New Ability and Description: Diamond Axe (Mold Breaker + Prism Armor) - Abilities do not affect this Pokemon when attacking or defending, even by other Mold Breaker variants.
Notable Moves: Photon Geyser, Knock Off, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Iron Head, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, X-Scissor, Brick Break, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Stealth Rock, Taunt
Role Identification: Counters shenanigans when attacking AND defending. Pretty much just functions like Haxorus, but with an ability that blocks other abilities (any ability that affects how Hexocruzma attacks or defends is made null). Perfect for a meta where many Pokemon thrive by bypassing Mold Breaker using abilities that hinder their foe.

(Image in Progress)
Parents: Froslass / Roserade
Egg Group: Fairy
Offspring Name: Frozerade
New Type: Ghost / Poison
New Base Stats: 75 / 85 / 77 / 102 / 97 / 110
New Ability and Description: Natural Curse (Natural Cure + Cursed Body) - When this Pokemon switches out, the last move the opponent used is disabled for 4 turns or until they switch out. If the opposing Pokemon has not used a move, this ability does nothing.
Notable Moves: Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Leaf Storm, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Hex, Signal Beam, Aromatherapy, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Destiny Bond, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Trick, Substitute, Protect
Role Identification: Froslass and Roserade, two Pokemon that often set up Spikes to support their team. One has good offense, the other is in a better speed tier. One has the diverse tools of a Ghost type, and the other has the unique tools of a Grass type. So why not put them together? With a better offensive stat than Froslass, it can do the same things Froslass does without requiring SE or STAB hits to deal reliable damage. This helps, of course, when using one of the many coverage moves it has access to. Of course, the main draw of this Pokemon is the utility it pulls from the combo of moves. It can use four notable moves dedicated to status conditions, those being Will-O-Wisp, T-Wave, Toxic, and Sleep Powder. It can Taunt opponents, set up both types of Spikes, and Destiny Bond as a parting gift. Leech Seed and Aromatherapy add even further to this Pokemon's versatility. The cherry on top to this fantastic support Pokemon is its ability, which can be combined with Substitute or Protect to scout for and shut down moves, which not only hurts Choice-locked Pokemon, but can also help teammates by removing a potential coverage move that hurts them and/or can help to grant a free switch. And the name pun was just too good to pass up
I've finished the description for all of the fusions I plan to do for this session. Frozerade will have a sprite up soon, but for now, I'd love to hear some feedback for my fusions. Also, I'll be making shiny sprites for all of them. Because I can.

Would it be alright to put the shiny sprite next to the regular sprite for my posts?

It's been an extremely long while, but I'm back! And once again, the rules seem to have changed quite a bit from when I was gone, so if I get anything wrong, let me know.

Wouldn't your attacks be so much prettier if they were pink?

Parents: Camerupt + Sylveon
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Sylverupt
New typing: Fire/Fairy
New base stats: 92/92/77/117/112/60 (550 BST)
New Ability + description: Solid Rock + Pixilate = Beautify (Super-effective attacking moves used against the bearer are treated as being Fairy-typed)
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Moonblast, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball, Lava Plume, Protect, Wish, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell, Will-O-Wisp, dual screens, Baton Pass
Role identification: With its Ability giving it an effective eleven resistances with its godsend of a defensive typing, Sylverupt is a very good stop to many fusions which would otherwise beat Fire- and Fairy-types. Beautify is a terrific screw-you to many of the attackers in the FE metagame, meaning no super-effective Earthquake, no super-effective Hydro Pump, no super-effective...anything, really. With its good special bulk and access to Lava Plume--a must-have for any defensive set--Sylverupt can work as a semi-tank with some cleric/team support options in Heal Bell and Stealth Rock. This isn't the extent of Sylverupt's capabilities, either: it can run a Calm Mind set which hits hard and, when coupled with Wish, can be very annoying for most teams to face. With all that said, however, Sylverupt's main weakness is passive damage. It's weak to Stealth Rock, poison wears it down easy, it lacks HP recovery moves outside of the oft-unreliable Wish, and being slow doesn't help. In spite of its weaknesses, Sylverupt is still a phenomenal force in FE, without ever using up your Mega slot.

Parents: Camerupt + Sylveon
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Sylverupt
New typing: Fire/Fairy
New base stats: 92/112/107/157/142/40 (650 BST)
New Ability + description: Sheer Force
Notable moves: Everything listed above
Role identification: In other news, I legit forgot that Camerupt had a Mega Evolution. Anyways, while vanilla Sylverupt has its viability in the form of being an annoying pink-colored wall, Mega Sylverupt takes a much more offense-oriented route. Essentially, this is a stronger, faster, and bulkier Mega Camerupt which traded its Ground typing for a Fairy typing and a bit more coverage options. Calm Mind is also really good on a fusion like this, making that 157 base Special Attack hit even harder. Whether or not you use this over its base form is your choice, but both have managed to carve out different niches in the FE metagame.

More coming later, probably.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I got kinda bored, but now boredom has come to this.

Parents: Tangrowth / Necrozma
Egg Group: DNA
Name: Lanceleech
Type: Grass / Psychic
Stats: 118/103/113/118/89/64 (+20 hp and special defense)
Ability and Description: Regenerator + Prism Armor = NATURE PROTECTOR - When hit with a super-effective move, take 3/4 of the initial damage and regenerate 1/3 of the damage done (does not activate if its substitute takes damage or if this mon dies).
Notable Moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Knock Off, Pain Split????, Toxic, Swords Dance, Curse, Infestation, Psych Up, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Stealth Rock, Energy Ball, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Photon Geyser
Playstyle: Suprisingly good defensive and offensive stats. Its ability makes it such an annoying tank to kill. Now Grass / Psychic is a great defensive typing for this pokemon because it has 6 resistances and its ability activates on 7 more types. Tangrowth offers so many useful supporting and survival moves, which makes this one of the best tanks out there!

Parents: Arceus / Azumarill
Name: Zaedfreud
Type: Normal / Water
Stats: 110/90/110/90/110/100 (+10 special defense and defense, +5 attack, +15 speed)
Ability and Description: Multitype + Thick Fat = SUPPRESS - This pokemon's type changes to the type of plate or Z-crystal it is holding. Takes halved damage against its current type(s).
Notable Moves: Belly Drum, Extreme Speed, Magic Coat, Perish Song, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Recover, Swords Dance, Trick?????, Tailwind, Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, Encore, Knock Off, Seismic Toss, Curse
Playstyle: This guy is very situational, but does its job well when the time comes. Although the ability sounds basic, it is actually pretty good. Arceus has such a wide movepool ranging from attacks to support moves. Azumarill gets Belly Drum and Arceus gets Extreme Speed, which can lead to sweeps. Tankiness is already nice. It's especially good for endgame; it has a fixed halved damage effect against its current type (s).

Parents: Liepard / Zoroark
Name: Kraftark
Type: Dark
Stats: 82/116/55/104/55/105 (+20 hp and 20 attack)
Ability and Description: Unburden + Illusion = ASSASSINATE - Upon switch-in, this pokemon appears as the last pokemon in the party until it takes direct damage (before I had it as "for 1 turn," which might be more balanced) and becomes immune to the first hit of damage. When disguised as another pokemon, attack and speed are doubled.
Notable Moves: Knock Off, Night Slash, U-Turn,
Playstyle: Well, it's obvious why this is good. Maybe. Just wanted a decent Zoroark fusion...

Parents: Xurkitree / Blacephalon
Name: Crakoptow
Type: Fire / Electric
Stats: 73/113/67/187/80/120 (+20 special attack and speed, + 5 to all stats)
Ability and Description: Beast Boost + Beast Boost = PREDATOR - Whenever a pokemon with higher special defense than your special attack switches in, gain +1 in your highest stat.
Notable Moves: Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Tail Glow, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Heat Wave, MIND BLOWN!?!?!
Playstyle: I didn't want its ability to be basic. Well, very basic. So I changed it up a little. OP special attack and decent speed. Choice Scarf is definitely viable. Can melt these tanks with ease without having to kill first to get its +1 in its highest stat (which will most likely be special attack).

Please give me feedback :]
Zoroark / Liepard cannot be done as a DNA fusion. The parents aren't genderless and neither are in the Undiscovered egg group
The same fusion's ability also makes no sense, and is sorta broken - It has a disguise-like effect of not taking damage until being hit, with neither of the abilities having anything to do with immunities to anything, and makes it have doubled Speed and Attack while disguised, making it speedy and a bit too strong, considering it won't take damage while disguised (Neither of the abilities have anything to do with the Attack stat too. I get that you wanted to make the fusion be good, but feels like a bit of a stretch. If I was to recomend anything, make the ability work the same way as Illusion, but it has doubled speed after the illusion breaks.)

As for the Xurkitree / Blacephalon one, you made a new ability out of Beast Boost + Beast Boost. If a fusion's parents have the same ability, the fusion's ability will be the same (In this case, the fusion should have Beast Boost).

I do like Arceus / Azumarill tho. (Imo you could make it Normal / Fairy, but maybe that's just me wanting a Dragon / Fairy that takes less damage from Fairy itself)

Arbok / Mewtwo
Haxorus / Necrozma
Delphox / Zoroark
Froslass / Roserade
Mienshao / Tornadus-Therian
Cryogonal / Mismagius
Basculin / Kyurem-White
Muk / Muk-Alola
Goodra / Dragonite
Arcanine / Espeon

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ey so I'll be back on my PC from around 1st of April now, so leaving till then but till then here's what we have:
(The music sounds good only at high volume so yeah do that!)

Fusion Evolution Damage Calculator!
Includes the first ~440 fusions (Till Shitpost: The fusion) with maybe a few exceptions left which'll be in afterwards
Now you can directly check the fusions' power against the meta without having to set the types and stats
There will be updates in this soon
The best part though is that, if we don't get a custom client, through the Export feature in the calculator you can easily build sets and then paste in the teambuilder's Import / Export. Plus, you can see what could be the foe's max speed is
Currently without a custom client it shows..
1521453207726.png

Did someone say Speed?
526: Fast+ Ninxys

513.7: Fast+ Regetta-Compressed

482: Fast+ Aero Dako-Mega

479: Fast Ninxys

467: Fast Regetta-Compressed

465: Fast+ Absoko-Mega

454: Fast+ Dark Electrode

449.9: Fast+ Weasol-Mega

449.9: Fast+ Triagonal-Mega

449.9: Fast+ Nintwo-Mega-Y

443: Fast+ Joltsol-Mega

441.1: Fast+ Axatree-Mega

439: Fast Aero Dako-Mega

438.9: Fast+ Metabat-Mega

438.9: Fast+ Galvantulys

438.9: Fast+ Elektra

438.9: Fast+ Archedactyl-Mega

438.9: Fast+ Aero Dako

436: Fast+ Melon-Pirouette

427.9: Fast+ Pheralie-Mega

427.9: Fast+ Nintwo-Mega-X

427.9: Fast+ Nintwo

423: Fast Absoko-Mega

421: Fast+ Pidgemie-Mega

421: Fast+ Not-Mega

419.1: Fast+ Pheroxish

419.1: Fast+ Magmozam-Mega

416: Bulky Ninxys

416.9: Fast+ Shot-Mega

416.9: Fast+ Giramini-Unleashed

416.9: Fast+ Cinshado

413: Fast Dark Electrode

410: Fast+ Mestir-Mega-M

410: Fast+ Mana-Mega

409: Fast Weasol-Mega

409: Fast Triagonal-Mega

409: Fast Nintwo-Mega-Y

405.9: Fast+ Sakamaki-Mega

404: Bulky Regetta-Compressed

403: Fast Joltsol-Mega

403: Fast+ Miminja-Reborn

403: Fast+ Dugterra

401: Fast Axatree-Mega

401.5: Fast+ Dartios-Mega

399: Fast Metabat-Mega

399: Fast Galvantulys

399: Fast Elektra

399: Fast Archedactyl-Mega

399: Fast Aero Dako

399: Fast+ Tapu Jojo

399: Fast+ Peridot-Mega

399: Fast+ Houndlion-Mega

399: Fast+ Entir-Mega

397: Fast Melon-Pirouette

397.1: Fast+ Star-Butterfly

394.9: Fast+ Shaymode

394.9: Fast+ Archedactyl

394.9: Fast+ Ambiccino

392: Fast+ Pidgetran-Mega

392: Fast+ Kudou

389: Fast Pheralie-Mega

389: Fast Nintwo-Mega-X

389: Fast Nintwo

388: Fast+ Banegross-Mega-X

386.1: Fast+ Thundini

386.1: Fast+ Sceptette-Eternal

386.1: Fast+ Pidgetot-Mega

386.1: Fast+ Hazygon

383: Fast Pidgemie-Mega

383: Fast Not-Mega

383.9: Fast+ Triagonal

383.9: Fast+ Railie-Mega

383.9: Fast+ Pheralie

383.9: Fast+ Mampharos-Mega-M

383.9: Fast+ Darkrai

383.9: Fast+ Aeroraptor

381: Fast Pheroxish

381: Fast Magmozam-Mega

381: Fast+ Miminja

379: Fast Shot-Mega

379: Fast Giramini-Unleashed

379: Fast Cinshado

379.5: Fast+ Raptalon

377: Fast+ Valcro

377: Fast+ Pidgemie

377: Fast+ Not

377: Fast+ Mismagivoir-Mega

377: Fast+ Lies

377: Fast+ Absoko

376: Bulky Aero Dako-Mega

375.1: Fast+ Star

375.1: Fast+ Sigillow

375.1: Fast+ Gardelego-Mega

375.1: Fast+ Axatree

373: Fast Mestir-Mega-M

373: Fast Mana-Mega

372.9: Fast+ Washox-Strand

372.9: Fast+ Shot

372.9: Fast+ Shaymizard-Mega-Y

372.9: Fast+ Shaymizard-Mega-X

372.9: Fast+ Shaymizard

372.9: Fast+ Rapipom

372.9: Fast+ Parp

372.9: Fast+ Māui

372.9: Fast+ Mapu Moli

372.9: Fast+ Lycanape

372.9: Fast+ Lucashadow

372.9: Fast+ Darmega

372.9: Fast+ Chaos II

372.9: Fast+ Alakario

370: Fast+ Toxicario-Mega

370: Fast+ Grenheatja

369: Fast Sakamaki-Mega

368.5: Fast+ Rairai

368.5: Fast+ Lietaur

368.5: Fast+ Comcott

367: Fast Miminja-Reborn

367: Fast Dugterra

366: Fast+ Zorogon-Z

366: Fast+ Peli Koko

366: Fast+ Metsir-Mega-P

366: Fast+ Loppeye-Mega-Y

366: Fast+ Grovyltal

365: Fast Dartios-Mega

364.1: Fast+ Victant

364.1: Fast+ Chatotorus

363: Fast Tapu Jojo

363: Fast Peridot-Mega

363: Fast Houndlion-Mega

363: Fast Entir-Mega

361: Fast Star-Butterfly

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Zoroldeo

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Sylvoko

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Sparkling Art

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Sceptilusaur

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Sakamaki

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Regigiot-Mega

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Raptorus

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Necrior

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Miniancie-Jewel

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Joltry

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Herasir-Mega-P

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Galion-Z

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Blastinja-Mega

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Blastinja

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Altarbat-Mega

361.90000000000003: Fast+ Altarbat

360: Bulky Absoko-Mega

359: Fast Shaymode

359: Fast Archedactyl

359: Fast Ambiccino

359: Fast+ Ninetales-Prime

359: Fast+ Murkaleo

359: Fast+ Mtn Dew

359: Fast+ Enterrak

359: Fast+ Dark Hunter

357: Fast Pidgetran-Mega

357: Fast Kudou

357.5: Fast+ Galvillon

357.5: Fast+ Dartios

357.5: Fast+ Darkchomp

357.5: Fast+ Aloha-Mega

355: Fast+ Peridot

355: Fast+ Lopunne

355: Fast+ Landana

355: Fast+ Kyokid-Primal

355: Fast+ Kyokid

355: Fast+ Klinkle

355: Fast+ Joltsol

355: Fast+ Houndlion

355: Fast+ Entir

355: Fast+ Dolphin

355: Fast+ Altellow-Mega

355: Fast+ Altellow

353: Fast Banegross-Mega-X

353.1: Fast+ Xurkizard-Mega

353.1: Fast+ Xurkizard-Mega

353.1: Fast+ Xurkizard

353.1: Fast+ Magmozam

353.1: Fast+ Krook-Z

353.1: Fast+ Koulion

351: Fast Thundini

351: Fast Sceptette-Eternal

351: Fast Pidgetot-Mega

351: Fast Hazygon

350: Bulky Dark Electrode

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Zorcanine

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Weasol

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Washox-Chromosome

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Volcagon

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Tsarakion

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Thundercast

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Scyscor

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Pokemon

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Mimian

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Metabat

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Manatar-Mega

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Lag-I

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Inferperior

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Houndectric

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Gonzap

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Glakiss-Mega

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Gardecuno-Mega

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Dialcatty

350.90000000000003: Fast+ Decidactyl

349: Fast Triagonal

349: Fast Railie-Mega

349: Fast Pheralie

349: Fast Mampharos-Mega-M

349: Fast Darkrai

349: Fast Aeroraptor

348: Fast+ Pidgetran

348: Fast+ Peatran

347: Fast Miminja

346: Bulky Weasol-Mega

346: Bulky Triagonal-Mega

346: Bulky Nintwo-Mega-Y

346.5: Fast+ Sharpedos-Mega-X

346.5: Fast+ Meazle

346.5: Fast+ Leafrou

346.5: Fast+ Kyutom-White

346.5: Fast+ Kartaria-Mega

346.5: Fast+ Kartaria

346.5: Fast+ Hazard-Mega-Y

346.5: Fast+ Hazard-Mega-X

346.5: Fast+ Hazard

346.5: Fast+ Basculin-Basculin

345: Fast Raptalon

344.3: Fast+ Zycannon

344.3: Fast+ Vitality

344.3: Fast+ Vani Lele

344.3: Fast+ Mana

344.3: Fast+ Darmin-Up

343: Fast Valcro

343: Fast Pidgemie

343: Fast Not

343: Fast Mismagivoir-Mega

343: Fast Lies

343: Fast Absoko

342.1: Fast+ Sawkape

342.1: Fast+ Pidgetot

342.1: Fast+ Catdeer

341: Fast Star

341: Fast Sigillow

341: Fast Gardelego-Mega

341: Fast Axatree

340: Bulky Joltsol-Mega

339: Fast Washox-Strand

339: Fast Shot

339: Fast Shaymizard-Mega-Y

339: Fast Shaymizard-Mega-X

339: Fast Shaymizard

339: Fast Rapipom

339: Fast Parp

339: Fast Māui

339: Fast Mapu Moli

339: Fast Lycanape

339: Fast Lucashadow

339: Fast Darmega

339: Fast Chaos II

339: Fast Alakario

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Thundurbee

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Theridel

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Reshivine

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Railie

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Plumin

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Padunk

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Nymph

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Kyurpedo-Mega

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Joltlord

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Joltarina

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Gyaramence

339.90000000000003: Fast+ Gengalure

338: Bulky Axatree-Mega

337: Fast Toxicario-Mega

337: Fast Grenheatja

337: Fast+ Heliodra

337: Fast+ Hawlusharp

337: Fast+ Diceus

336: Bulky Metabat-Mega

336: Bulky Galvantulys

336: Bulky Elektra

336: Bulky Archedactyl-Mega

336: Bulky Aero Dako

335: Fast Rairai

335: Fast Lietaur

335: Fast Comcott

335.5: Fast+ Tapu Meme

335.5: Fast+ Lopunnini

335.5: Fast+ Kasukabe

335.5: Fast+ Kangorus-Khan

335.5: Fast+ Hooporus

335.5: Fast+ Aloha

334: Bulky Melon-Pirouette

333: Fast Zorogon-Z

333: Fast Peli Koko

333: Fast Metsir-Mega-P

333: Fast Loppeye-Mega-Y

333: Fast Grovyltal

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Water

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Steel

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Rock

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Psychic

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Poison

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Ice

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Ground

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Grass

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Ghost

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Flying

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Fire

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Fighting

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Fairy

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Electric

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-dragon

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Dark

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce-Bug

333.3: Fast+ Zorarce

333.3: Fast+ Mismagivoir

333.3: Fast+ Mighty Yvel

333.3: Fast+ Klef-Z

333.3: Fast+ Garchomp

333.3: Fast+ Dank

333.3: Fast+ Archking

331: Fast Victant

331: Fast Chatotorus

331.1: Fast+ Tyranichomp-Mega-X

331.1: Fast+ Rosette-Eternal

331.1: Fast+ Komodreigon

331.1: Fast+ Kira

331.1: Fast+ Harem

331.1: Fast+ Gardelego

331.1: Fast+ Garchados-Mega-Y

331.1: Fast+ Garchados

331.1: Fast+ Charatos-Mega-Z

331.1: Fast+ Charatos-Mega-Y

331.1: Fast+ Charatos-Mega-X

331.1: Fast+ Charatos

329: Fast Zoroldeo

329: Fast Sylvoko

329: Fast Sparkling Art

329: Fast Sceptilusaur

329: Fast Sakamaki

329: Fast Regigiot-Mega

329: Fast Raptorus

329: Fast Necrior

329: Fast Miniancie-Jewel

329: Fast Joltry

329: Fast Herasir-Mega-P

329: Fast Galion-Z

329: Fast Blastinja-Mega

329: Fast Blastinja

329: Fast Altarbat-Mega

329: Fast Altarbat

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Zekloom

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Volcano Emblem

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Thundersaurus

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Thunderblast

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Suirizion

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Rebell

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Manatar

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Kyzor-Mega

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Kecleus

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Jellivoir-Mega

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Hooptrio

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Generott

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Gargatr

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Fear-Roh

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Entaria-Mega

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Entaria

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Crematoria-Mega Y

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Crematoria-Mega X

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Crematoria

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Water

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Steel

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Rock

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Psychic

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Poison

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Ice

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Ground

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Grass

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Ghost

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Fire

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Fire

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Fighting

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Fairy

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Electric

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Dragon

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Dark

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally-Bug

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Covally

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Banekyu-Mega

328.90000000000003: Fast+ Bael

327: Fast Ninetales-Prime

327: Fast Murkaleo

327: Fast Mtn Dew

327: Fast Enterrak

327: Fast Dark Hunter

326: Bulky Pheralie-Mega

326: Bulky Nintwo-Mega-X

326: Bulky Nintwo

326: Fast+ Zecronaw

326: Fast+ Magmovire

326: Fast+ Hydraulic

326: Fast+ Aegiline-Shield

325: Fast Galvillon

325: Fast Dartios

325: Fast Darkchomp

325: Fast Aloha-Mega

324.5: Fast+ Sharpedos-Mega-Y

324.5: Fast+ Sharpedos

324.5: Fast+ Mimiblim

324.5: Fast+ Mapu Bupa

324.5: Fast+ Hentai

324.5: Fast+ Dedede

323: Fast Peridot

323: Fast Lopunne

323: Fast Landana

323: Fast Kyokid-Primal

323: Fast Kyokid

323: Fast Klinkle

323: Fast Joltsol

323: Fast Houndlion

323: Fast Entir

323: Fast Dolphin

323: Fast Altellow-Mega

323: Fast Altellow

322.3: Fast+ Toxicario

322.3: Fast+ Perwear-Alola

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Water

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Steel

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Psychic

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Poison

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Ice

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Ground

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Grass

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Flying

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Fire

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Fighting

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Fairy

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Electric

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Dragon

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Dark

322.3: Fast+ Omneus-Bug

322.3: Fast+ Omneus

322.3: Fast+ Metsir

322.3: Fast+ Kartanbull

322.3: Fast+ Heratana

322.3: Fast+ Cazantor

322.3: Fast+ Banegross-Mega-Y

322.3: Fast+ Altarigarde-Mega

322.3: Fast+ Altarigarde

321: Fast Xurkizard-Mega

321: Fast Xurkizard-Mega

321: Fast Xurkizard

321: Fast Magmozam

321: Fast Krook-Z

321: Fast Koulion

320: Bulky Pidgemie-Mega

320: Bulky Not-Mega

320.1: Fast+ Azuninja

319: Fast Zorcanine

319: Fast Weasol

319: Fast Washox-Chromosome

319: Fast Volcagon

319: Fast Tsarakion

319: Fast Thundercast

319: Fast Scyscor

319: Fast Pokemon

319: Fast Mimian

319: Fast Metabat

319: Fast Manatar-Mega

319: Fast Lag-I

319: Fast Inferperior

319: Fast Houndectric

319: Fast Gonzap

319: Fast Glakiss-Mega

319: Fast Gardecuno-Mega

319: Fast Dialcatty

319: Fast Decidactyl

318: Bulky Pheroxish

318: Bulky Magmozam-Mega

317: Fast Pidgetran

317: Fast Peatran

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Yangarde

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Topaz

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Rosium

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Regigiot

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Porygarde-Zy

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Pherothorn

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Mampharos

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Kyurpedo

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Herasir

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Golmanitan

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Genny

317.90000000000003: Fast+ Exelego-Alola

316: Bulky Shot-Mega

316: Bulky Giramini-Unleashed

316: Bulky Cinshado

315: Fast Sharpedos-Mega-X

315: Fast Meazle

315: Fast Leafrou

315: Fast Kyutom-White

315: Fast Kartaria-Mega

315: Fast Kartaria

315: Fast Hazard-Mega-Y

315: Fast Hazard-Mega-X

315: Fast Hazard

315: Fast Basculin-Basculin

315: Fast+ Simigoat

315: Fast+ Permafrost

315: Fast+ Mamodrill

315: Fast+ Lucharma

313: Fast Zycannon

313: Fast Vitality

313: Fast Vani Lele

313: Fast Mana

313: Fast Darmin-Up

313.5: Fast+ Lucasol

313.5: Fast+ Furfraught

313.5: Fast+ Crygotran

313.5: Fast+ Celesir-Mega

311: Fast Sawkape

311: Fast Pidgetot

311: Fast Catdeer

311.3: Fast+ Sans

311.3: Fast+ Kyonun-Primal

311.3: Fast+ Kyonun

311.3: Fast+ Kommew

311.3: Fast+ Grequa

311.3: Fast+ Exdoom

310: Bulky Mestir-Mega-M

310: Bulky Mana-Mega

309: Fast Thundurbee

309: Fast Theridel

309: Fast Reshivine

309: Fast Railie

309: Fast Plumin

309: Fast Padunk

309: Fast Nymph

309: Fast Kyurpedo-Mega

309: Fast Joltlord

309: Fast Joltarina

309: Fast Gyaramence

309: Fast Gengalure

309.1: Fast+ Viva

309.1: Fast+ Tyranichomp

309.1: Fast+ Swankz-Mega

309.1: Fast+ Scrapunny

309.1: Fast+ Necroltres

309.1: Fast+ Hetrarna

309.1: Fast+ Gyarotic-Mega

309.1: Fast+ Gyarotic

309.1: Fast+ Garchados-Mega-X

307: Fast Heliodra

307: Fast Hawlusharp

307: Fast Diceus

306: Bulky Sakamaki-Mega

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Xurkivoir

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Warcanein

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Vapornine

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Rail Link

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Probs

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Necromega

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Mapu Iasu

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Mapu Auhe

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Magnelure

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Kyzor

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Hoorbok

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Hitmonklang

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Glakiss

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Gargatr-Mega

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Gardecuno

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Dot-Sensu

306.90000000000003: Fast+ Banekyu

305: Fast Tapu Meme

305: Fast Lopunnini

305: Fast Kasukabe

305: Fast Kangorus-Khan

305: Fast Hooporus

305: Fast Aloha

304: Bulky Miminja-Reborn

304: Bulky Dugterra

304: Fast+ Venustoise-Mega G

304: Fast+ Venustoise-Mega B

304: Fast+ Venustoise

304: Fast+ Scrafting

304: Fast+ Metanlee

304: Fast+ Maladuck

303: Fast Zorarce-Water

303: Fast Zorarce-Steel

303: Fast Zorarce-Rock

303: Fast Zorarce-Psychic

303: Fast Zorarce-Poison

303: Fast Zorarce-Ice

303: Fast Zorarce-Ground

303: Fast Zorarce-Grass

303: Fast Zorarce-Ghost

303: Fast Zorarce-Flying

303: Fast Zorarce-Fire

303: Fast Zorarce-Fighting

303: Fast Zorarce-Fairy

303: Fast Zorarce-Electric

303: Fast Zorarce-dragon

303: Fast Zorarce-Dark

303: Fast Zorarce-Bug

303: Fast Zorarce

303: Fast Mismagivoir

303: Fast Mighty Yvel

303: Fast Klef-Z

303: Fast Garchomp

303: Fast Dank

303: Fast Archking

302: Bulky Dartios-Mega

302.5: Fast+ Miltrank

301: Fast Tyranichomp-Mega-X

301: Fast Rosette-Eternal

301: Fast Komodreigon

301: Fast Kira

301: Fast Harem

301: Fast Gardelego

301: Fast Garchados-Mega-Y

301: Fast Garchados

301: Fast Charatos-Mega-Z

301: Fast Charatos-Mega-Y

301: Fast Charatos-Mega-X

301: Fast Charatos

300: Bulky Tapu Jojo

300: Bulky Peridot-Mega

300: Bulky Houndlion-Mega

300: Bulky Entir-Mega

300.3: Fast+ Toxisharp

300.3: Fast+ Quinda

300.3: Fast+ Mismatross

300.3: Fast+ Loppeye

300.3: Fast+ Heratana-Mega

300.3: Fast+ Haxardos

300.3: Fast+ Diggercate-Alola

300.3: Fast+ Cherron-Primal

300.3: Fast+ Cherron

300.3: Fast+ Cherform

300.3: Fast+ Banegross

299: Fast Zekloom

299: Fast Volcano Emblem

299: Fast Thundersaurus

299: Fast Thunderblast

299: Fast Suirizion

299: Fast Rebell

299: Fast Manatar

299: Fast Kyzor-Mega

299: Fast Kecleus

299: Fast Jellivoir-Mega

299: Fast Hooptrio

299: Fast Generott

299: Fast Gargatr

299: Fast Fear-Roh

299: Fast Entaria-Mega

299: Fast Entaria

299: Fast Crematoria-Mega Y

299: Fast Crematoria-Mega X

299: Fast Crematoria

299: Fast Covally-Water

299: Fast Covally-Steel

299: Fast Covally-Rock

299: Fast Covally-Psychic

299: Fast Covally-Poison

299: Fast Covally-Ice

299: Fast Covally-Ground

299: Fast Covally-Grass

299: Fast Covally-Ghost

299: Fast Covally-Fire

299: Fast Covally-Fire

299: Fast Covally-Fighting

299: Fast Covally-Fairy

299: Fast Covally-Electric

299: Fast Covally-Dragon

299: Fast Covally-Dark

299: Fast Covally-Bug

299: Fast Covally

299: Fast Banekyu-Mega

299: Fast Bael

298: Bulky Star-Butterfly

298.1: Fast+ Volgon

298.1: Fast+ Swampamar-Mega

298.1: Fast+ Deoxurk-Outlet

297: Fast Zecronaw

297: Fast Magmovire

297: Fast Hydraulic

297: Fast Aegiline-Shield

296: Bulky Shaymode

296: Bulky Archedactyl

296: Bulky Ambiccino

295: Fast Sharpedos-Mega-Y

295: Fast Sharpedos

295: Fast Mimiblim

295: Fast Mapu Bupa

295: Fast Hentai

295: Fast Dedede

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Tornastar

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Tadpole

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Sylvias-Mega

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Sylvias

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Smelly

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Skaria-Mega

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Skaria

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Mampharos-Mega-A

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Herasir-Mega-H

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Gearchamp

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Garzone

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Garbagorde

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Flycanion

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Chandeform

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Bouffanine

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Alteyer-Mega

295.90000000000003: Fast+ Alteyer

294: Bulky Pidgetran-Mega

294: Bulky Kudou

293: Fast Toxicario

293: Fast Perwear-Alola

293: Fast Omneus-Water

293: Fast Omneus-Steel

293: Fast Omneus-Psychic

293: Fast Omneus-Poison

293: Fast Omneus-Ice

293: Fast Omneus-Ground

293: Fast Omneus-Grass

293: Fast Omneus-Flying

293: Fast Omneus-Fire

293: Fast Omneus-Fighting

293: Fast Omneus-Fairy

293: Fast Omneus-Electric

293: Fast Omneus-Dragon

293: Fast Omneus-Dark

293: Fast Omneus-Bug

293: Fast Omneus

293: Fast Metsir

293: Fast Kartanbull

293: Fast Heratana

293: Fast Cazantor

293: Fast Banegross-Mega-Y

293: Fast Altarigarde-Mega

293: Fast Altarigarde

291: Fast Azuninja

291.5: Fast+ Venoqueen

291.5: Fast+ Tyranking

291.5: Fast+ Mimukyu

290: Bulky Banegross-Mega-X

289: Fast Yangarde

289: Fast Topaz

289: Fast Rosium

289: Fast Regigiot

289: Fast Porygarde-Zy

289: Fast Pherothorn

289: Fast Mampharos

289: Fast Kyurpedo

289: Fast Herasir

289: Fast Golmanitan

289: Fast Genny

289: Fast Exelego-Alola

289.3: Fast+ Xernemite

289.3: Fast+ Vikarona

289.3: Fast+ Gallete

289.3: Fast+ Exfey-Cola

289.3: Fast+ Dunking

289.3: Fast+ Clawdra

289.3: Fast+ Blisskiss

288: Bulky Thundini

288: Bulky Sceptette-Eternal

288: Bulky Pidgetot-Mega

288: Bulky Hazygon

287: Fast Simigoat

287: Fast Permafrost

287: Fast Mamodrill

287: Fast Lucharma

287.1: Fast+ Wigglyman

287.1: Fast+ Tyranichomp-Mega-Y

287.1: Fast+ Swank

287.1: Fast+ Slurpum

287.1: Fast+ Mewelli

287.1: Fast+ Hitachi

287.1: Fast+ Dragon

287.1: Fast+ Conkeldurus

286: Bulky Triagonal

286: Bulky Railie-Mega

286: Bulky Pheralie

286: Bulky Mampharos-Mega-M

286: Bulky Darkrai

286: Bulky Aeroraptor

285: Fast Lucasol

285: Fast Furfraught

285: Fast Crygotran

285: Fast Celesir-Mega

284: Bulky Miminja

284.9: Fast+ Zyflare

284.9: Fast+ Tyrazma-Mega

284.9: Fast+ Skarmeye

284.9: Fast+ Sablemimez

284.9: Fast+ Nose God

284.9: Fast+ Marshern

284.9: Fast+ Maroram-Alola

284.9: Fast+ King Kek

284.9: Fast+ Jellivoir

284.9: Fast+ Giramini

284.9: Fast+ Fablefin

284.9: Fast+ Emponite

284.9: Fast+ Conkelvire

284.9: Fast+ Abomasorus

283: Fast Sans

283: Fast Kyonun-Primal

283: Fast Kyonun

283: Fast Kommew

283: Fast Grequa

283: Fast Exdoom

282: Bulky Raptalon

282: Fast+ Scraftia

282: Fast+ Origami-Swan

282: Fast+ Moltie

282: Fast+ Blasterain-Mega

282: Fast+ Blasterain

281: Fast Viva

281: Fast Tyranichomp

281: Fast Swankz-Mega

281: Fast Scrapunny

281: Fast Necroltres

281: Fast Hetrarna

281: Fast Gyarotic-Mega

281: Fast Gyarotic

281: Fast Garchados-Mega-X

280: Bulky Valcro

280: Bulky Pidgemie

280: Bulky Not

280: Bulky Mismagivoir-Mega

280: Bulky Lies

280: Bulky Absoko

280.5: Fast+ Swampterra-Mega

280.5: Fast+ Shenala

280.5: Fast+ Kyraurem

280.5: Fast+ Heataria-Mega

280.5: Fast+ Heataria

280.5: Fast+ Aurortoise-Mega

280.5: Fast+ Aurortoise

279: Fast Xurkivoir

279: Fast Warcanein

279: Fast Vapornine

279: Fast Rail Link

279: Fast Probs

279: Fast Necromega

279: Fast Mapu Iasu

279: Fast Mapu Auhe

279: Fast Magnelure

279: Fast Kyzor

279: Fast Hoorbok

279: Fast Hitmonklang

279: Fast Glakiss

279: Fast Gargatr-Mega

279: Fast Gardecuno

279: Fast Dot-Sensu

279: Fast Banekyu

278: Bulky Star

278: Bulky Sigillow

278: Bulky Gardelego-Mega

278: Bulky Axatree

278.3: Fast+ Zaggron

278.3: Fast+ Vepsicor

278.3: Fast+ Malaras

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Water

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Steel

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Rock

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Psychic

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Poison

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Ice

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Ground

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Grass

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Ghost

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Flying

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Fire

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Fighting

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Fairy

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Electric

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Dragon

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Dark

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Bug

278.3: Fast+ A Rave-Alola

277: Fast Venustoise-Mega G

277: Fast Venustoise-Mega B

277: Fast Venustoise

277: Fast Scrafting

277: Fast Metanlee

277: Fast Maladuck

276: Bulky Washox-Strand

276: Bulky Shot

276: Bulky Shaymizard-Mega-Y

276: Bulky Shaymizard-Mega-X

276: Bulky Shaymizard

276: Bulky Rapipom

276: Bulky Parp

276: Bulky Māui

276: Bulky Mapu Moli

276: Bulky Lycanape

276: Bulky Lucashadow

276: Bulky Darmega

276: Bulky Chaos II

276: Bulky Alakario

276.1: Fast+ Swampamar

276.1: Fast+ Stundos

275: Fast Miltrank

274: Bulky Toxicario-Mega

274: Bulky Grenheatja

273: Fast Toxisharp

273: Fast Quinda

273: Fast Mismatross

273: Fast Loppeye

273: Fast Heratana-Mega

273: Fast Haxardos

273: Fast Diggercate-Alola

273: Fast Cherron-Primal

273: Fast Cherron

273: Fast Cherform

273: Fast Banegross

273.9: Fast+ Zeeeee-Complete

273.9: Fast+ Zeeeee

273.9: Fast+ Wailcatty

273.9: Fast+ Tapu Loom

273.9: Fast+ Shiinofey

273.9: Fast+ sablegigas

273.9: Fast+ Mudape

273.9: Fast+ Melon

273.9: Fast+ Magic Artic Gear

273.9: Fast+ Goracanion

273.9: Fast+ Garzone-Mega

273.9: Fast+ Gallatross

273.9: Fast+ Dedsteel

273.9: Fast+ Crustlecross

273.9: Fast+ Combarde

273.9: Fast+ Casting

273.9: Fast+ Aggrosaur-Mega-Y

273.9: Fast+ Aggrosaur-Mega-X

273.9: Fast+ Aggrosaur

273.9: Fast+ Aggrodos-Mega-Y

273.9: Fast+ Aggrodos-Mega-X

273.9: Fast+ Aggrodos

272: Bulky Rairai

272: Bulky Lietaur

272: Bulky Comcott

271: Fast Volgon

271: Fast Swampamar-Mega

271: Fast Deoxurk-Outlet

271: Fast+ Yvel-Chan

271: Fast+ Landia

271: Fast+ Hootoise

271: Fast+ Cradilego

271: Fast+ Avaizard

271: Fast+ Aurantrum

271: Fast+ Agrippa

270: Bulky Zorogon-Z

270: Bulky Peli Koko

270: Bulky Metsir-Mega-P

270: Bulky Loppeye-Mega-Y

270: Bulky Grovyltal

269: Fast Tornastar

269: Fast Tadpole

269: Fast Sylvias-Mega

269: Fast Sylvias

269: Fast Smelly

269: Fast Skaria-Mega

269: Fast Skaria

269: Fast Mampharos-Mega-A

269: Fast Herasir-Mega-H

269: Fast Gearchamp

269: Fast Garzone

269: Fast Garbagorde

269: Fast Flycanion

269: Fast Chandeform

269: Fast Bouffanine

269: Fast Alteyer-Mega

269: Fast Alteyer

269.5: Fast+ Malamar

269.5: Fast+ Luau

269.5: Fast+ Lemorus-Incarnate

269.5: Fast+ Heatloom

269.5: Fast+ Draegarados

269.5: Fast+ Celesir

269.5: Fast+ Audala-Mega

269.5: Fast+ Audala

269.5: Fast+ Armortran

268: Bulky Victant

268: Bulky Chatotorus

267.3: Fast+ Valveon

267.3: Fast+ Umbord

267.3: Fast+ Scipod-Mega

267.3: Fast+ Regimiki

267.3: Fast+ Oxybliss-Defense

267.3: Fast+ Mimitto

267.3: Fast+ Altearnia-Mega

267.3: Fast+ Altearnia

266: Bulky Zoroldeo

266: Bulky Sylvoko

266: Bulky Sparkling Art

266: Bulky Sceptilusaur

266: Bulky Sakamaki

266: Bulky Regigiot-Mega

266: Bulky Raptorus

266: Bulky Necrior

266: Bulky Miniancie-Jewel

266: Bulky Joltry

266: Bulky Herasir-Mega-P

266: Bulky Galion-Z

266: Bulky Blastinja-Mega

266: Bulky Blastinja

266: Bulky Altarbat-Mega

266: Bulky Altarbat

265: Fast Venoqueen

265: Fast Tyranking

265: Fast Mimukyu

265.1: Fast+ Tamatoa

265.1: Fast+ Klazor-Mega

265.1: Fast+ Eel-Lee

264: Bulky Ninetales-Prime

264: Bulky Murkaleo

264: Bulky Mtn Dew

264: Bulky Enterrak

264: Bulky Dark Hunter

263: Fast Xernemite

263: Fast Vikarona

263: Fast Gallete

263: Fast Exfey-Cola

263: Fast Dunking

263: Fast Clawdra

263: Fast Blisskiss

262: Bulky Galvillon

262: Bulky Dartios

262: Bulky Darkchomp

262: Bulky Aloha-Mega

262.9: Fast+ Unconventional

262.9: Fast+ Tyrazma

262.9: Fast+ Shitpost

262.9: Fast+ Regetta

262.9: Fast+ Minislash-Meteor

262.9: Fast+ Mamozone

262.9: Fast+ Maltarione-Mega

262.9: Fast+ Maltarione

262.9: Fast+ Magnetic

262.9: Fast+ Golisotops

262.9: Fast+ Giradino-Mega

262.9: Fast+ Giradino

262.9: Fast+ Escagon

262.9: Fast+ Cargolure

262.9: Fast+ Azumaloom

261: Fast Wigglyman

261: Fast Tyranichomp-Mega-Y

261: Fast Swank

261: Fast Slurpum

261: Fast Mewelli

261: Fast Hitachi

261: Fast Dragon

261: Fast Conkeldurus

260: Bulky Peridot

260: Bulky Lopunne

260: Bulky Landana

260: Bulky Kyokid-Primal

260: Bulky Kyokid

260: Bulky Klinkle

260: Bulky Joltsol

260: Bulky Houndlion

260: Bulky Entir

260: Bulky Dolphin

260: Bulky Altellow-Mega

260: Bulky Altellow

260: Fast+ Heatreon

260: Fast+ Gran-Ho

259: Fast Zyflare

259: Fast Tyrazma-Mega

259: Fast Skarmeye

259: Fast Sablemimez

259: Fast Nose God

259: Fast Marshern

259: Fast Maroram-Alola

259: Fast King Kek

259: Fast Jellivoir

259: Fast Giramini

259: Fast Fablefin

259: Fast Emponite

259: Fast Conkelvire

259: Fast Abomasorus

258: Bulky Xurkizard-Mega

258: Bulky Xurkizard-Mega

258: Bulky Xurkizard

258: Bulky Magmozam

258: Bulky Krook-Z

258: Bulky Koulion

258.5: Fast+ Tyranwak

258.5: Fast+ Swampterra

258.5: Fast+ Slakoem

257: Fast Scraftia

257: Fast Origami-Swan

257: Fast Moltie

257: Fast Blasterain-Mega

257: Fast Blasterain

256: Bulky Zorcanine

256: Bulky Weasol

256: Bulky Washox-Chromosome

256: Bulky Volcagon

256: Bulky Tsarakion

256: Bulky Thundercast

256: Bulky Scyscor

256: Bulky Pokemon

256: Bulky Mimian

256: Bulky Metabat

256: Bulky Manatar-Mega

256: Bulky Lag-I

256: Bulky Inferperior

256: Bulky Houndectric

256: Bulky Gonzap

256: Bulky Glakiss-Mega

256: Bulky Gardecuno-Mega

256: Bulky Dialcatty

256: Bulky Decidactyl

256.3: Fast+ Sunflorrim

256.3: Fast+ Shrek

256.3: Fast+ Malaquanid

256.3: Fast+ Gumanitoos

256.3: Fast+ Golisorem

256.3: Fast+ Darmin-Down

256.3: Fast+ Blampa-Mega

256.3: Fast+ Blampa

256.3: Fast+ Algantine

255: Fast Swampterra-Mega

255: Fast Shenala

255: Fast Kyraurem

255: Fast Heataria-Mega

255: Fast Heataria

255: Fast Aurortoise-Mega

255: Fast Aurortoise

254: Bulky Pidgetran

254: Bulky Peatran

254.10000000000002: Fast+ Xurkino-Mega

254.10000000000002: Fast+ Xurkino

254.10000000000002: Fast+ Odelay

254.10000000000002: Fast+ Leafadon

253: Fast Zaggron

253: Fast Vepsicor

253: Fast Malaras

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Water

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Steel

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Rock

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Psychic

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Poison

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Ice

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Ground

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Grass

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Ghost

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Flying

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Fire

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Fighting

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Fairy

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Electric

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Dragon

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Dark

253: Fast A Rave-Alola-Bug

253: Fast A Rave-Alola

252: Bulky Sharpedos-Mega-X

252: Bulky Meazle

252: Bulky Leafrou

252: Bulky Kyutom-White

252: Bulky Kartaria-Mega

252: Bulky Kartaria

252: Bulky Hazard-Mega-Y

252: Bulky Hazard-Mega-X

252: Bulky Hazard

252: Bulky Basculin-Basculin

251: Fast Swampamar

251: Fast Stundos

251.9: Fast+ Toxamola

251.9: Fast+ Sandgarde

251.9: Fast+ Polyform2

251.9: Fast+ Jelluk

251.9: Fast+ Empoleking

251.9: Fast+ Cresspal

251.9: Fast+ Chesdon

251.9: Fast+ Astrolith-Clear

250: Bulky Zycannon

250: Bulky Vitality

250: Bulky Vani Lele

250: Bulky Mana

250: Bulky Darmin-Up

249: Fast Zeeeee-Complete

249: Fast Zeeeee

249: Fast Wailcatty

249: Fast Tapu Loom

249: Fast Shiinofey

249: Fast sablegigas

249: Fast Mudape

249: Fast Melon

249: Fast Magic Artic Gear

249: Fast Goracanion

249: Fast Garzone-Mega

249: Fast Gallatross

249: Fast Dedsteel

249: Fast Crustlecross

249: Fast Combarde

249: Fast Casting

249: Fast Aggrosaur-Mega-Y

249: Fast Aggrosaur-Mega-X

249: Fast Aggrosaur

249: Fast Aggrodos-Mega-Y

249: Fast Aggrodos-Mega-X

249: Fast Aggrodos

249.70000000000002: Fast+ Snorligatr

249.70000000000002: Fast+ Pangleye

249.70000000000002: Fast+ Dongoro

248: Bulky Sawkape

248: Bulky Pidgetot

248: Bulky Catdeer

247: Fast Yvel-Chan

247: Fast Landia

247: Fast Hootoise

247: Fast Cradilego

247: Fast Avaizard

247: Fast Aurantrum

247: Fast Agrippa

247.50000000000003: Fast+ Parasol

247.50000000000003: Fast+ Lunatic

247.50000000000003: Fast+ Glaive-Primal

247.50000000000003: Fast+ Glaive

246: Bulky Thundurbee

246: Bulky Theridel

246: Bulky Reshivine

246: Bulky Railie

246: Bulky Plumin

246: Bulky Padunk

246: Bulky Nymph

246: Bulky Kyurpedo-Mega

246: Bulky Joltlord

246: Bulky Joltarina

246: Bulky Gyaramence

246: Bulky Gengalure

245: Fast Malamar

245: Fast Luau

245: Fast Lemorus-Incarnate

245: Fast Heatloom

245: Fast Draegarados

245: Fast Celesir

245: Fast Audala-Mega

245: Fast Audala

245: Fast Armortran

245.3: Fast+ Zeklade

245.3: Fast+ Supermuk

245.3: Fast+ Scipod

245.3: Fast+ Neoprene

245.3: Fast+ Maginera

244: Bulky Heliodra

244: Bulky Hawlusharp

244: Bulky Diceus

243: Fast Valveon

243: Fast Umbord

243: Fast Scipod-Mega

243: Fast Regimiki

243: Fast Oxybliss-Defense

243: Fast Mimitto

243: Fast Altearnia-Mega

243: Fast Altearnia

243.10000000000002: Fast+ Mudgoat

243.10000000000002: Fast+ Klazor

243.10000000000002: Fast+ Grangoro

243.10000000000002: Fast+ Fisktres

242: Bulky Tapu Meme

242: Bulky Lopunnini

242: Bulky Kasukabe

242: Bulky Kangorus-Khan

242: Bulky Hooporus

242: Bulky Aloha

241: Fast Tamatoa

241: Fast Klazor-Mega

241: Fast Eel-Lee

240: Bulky Zorarce-Water

240: Bulky Zorarce-Steel

240: Bulky Zorarce-Rock

240: Bulky Zorarce-Psychic

240: Bulky Zorarce-Poison

240: Bulky Zorarce-Ice

240: Bulky Zorarce-Ground

240: Bulky Zorarce-Grass

240: Bulky Zorarce-Ghost

240: Bulky Zorarce-Flying

240: Bulky Zorarce-Fire

240: Bulky Zorarce-Fighting

240: Bulky Zorarce-Fairy

240: Bulky Zorarce-Electric

240: Bulky Zorarce-dragon

240: Bulky Zorarce-Dark

240: Bulky Zorarce-Bug

240: Bulky Zorarce

240: Bulky Mismagivoir

240: Bulky Mighty Yvel

240: Bulky Klef-Z

240: Bulky Garchomp

240: Bulky Dank

240: Bulky Archking

240.9: Fast+ Swampert

240.9: Fast+ Stundicuno

240.9: Fast+ Pelippex

240.9: Fast+ Laprazone

240.9: Fast+ Houdini-Mega

240.9: Fast+ Houdini

240.9: Fast+ Eek

240.9: Fast+ Dio

240.9: Fast+ Belle

239: Fast Unconventional

239: Fast Tyrazma

239: Fast Shitpost

239: Fast Regetta

239: Fast Minislash-Meteor

239: Fast Mamozone

239: Fast Maltarione-Mega

239: Fast Maltarione

239: Fast Magnetic

239: Fast Golisotops

239: Fast Giradino-Mega

239: Fast Giradino

239: Fast Escagon

239: Fast Cargolure

239: Fast Azumaloom

238: Bulky Tyranichomp-Mega-X

238: Bulky Rosette-Eternal

238: Bulky Komodreigon

238: Bulky Kira

238: Bulky Harem

238: Bulky Gardelego

238: Bulky Garchados-Mega-Y

238: Bulky Garchados

238: Bulky Charatos-Mega-Z

238: Bulky Charatos-Mega-Y

238: Bulky Charatos-Mega-X

238: Bulky Charatos

238.70000000000002: Fast+ Necrozmerupt

238.70000000000002: Fast+ Babuffe

237: Fast Heatreon

237: Fast Gran-Ho

236: Bulky Zekloom

236: Bulky Volcano Emblem

236: Bulky Thundersaurus

236: Bulky Thunderblast

236: Bulky Suirizion

236: Bulky Rebell

236: Bulky Manatar

236: Bulky Kyzor-Mega

236: Bulky Kecleus

236: Bulky Jellivoir-Mega

236: Bulky Hooptrio

236: Bulky Generott

236: Bulky Gargatr

236: Bulky Fear-Roh

236: Bulky Entaria-Mega

236: Bulky Entaria

236: Bulky Crematoria-Mega Y

236: Bulky Crematoria-Mega X

236: Bulky Crematoria

236: Bulky Covally-Water

236: Bulky Covally-Steel

236: Bulky Covally-Rock

236: Bulky Covally-Psychic

236: Bulky Covally-Poison

236: Bulky Covally-Ice

236: Bulky Covally-Ground

236: Bulky Covally-Grass

236: Bulky Covally-Ghost

236: Bulky Covally-Fire

236: Bulky Covally-Fire

236: Bulky Covally-Fighting

236: Bulky Covally-Fairy

236: Bulky Covally-Electric

236: Bulky Covally-Dragon

236: Bulky Covally-Dark

236: Bulky Covally-Bug

236: Bulky Covally

236: Bulky Banekyu-Mega

236: Bulky Bael

236.5: Fast+ Dramasnow

235: Fast Tyranwak

235: Fast Swampterra

235: Fast Slakoem

234: Bulky Zecronaw

234: Bulky Magmovire

234: Bulky Hydraulic

234: Bulky Aegiline-Shield

234.3: Fast+ Tapu Dede

234.3: Fast+ Mentor

234.3: Fast+ Loppeye-Mega-X

233: Fast Sunflorrim

233: Fast Shrek

233: Fast Malaquanid

233: Fast Gumanitoos

233: Fast Golisorem

233: Fast Darmin-Down

233: Fast Blampa-Mega

233: Fast Blampa

233: Fast Algantine

232: Bulky Sharpedos-Mega-Y

232: Bulky Sharpedos

232: Bulky Mimiblim

232: Bulky Mapu Bupa

232: Bulky Hentai

232: Bulky Dedede

232.10000000000002: Fast+ Tropisteela

232.10000000000002: Fast+ Dinna

232.10000000000002: Fast+ Dad

231: Fast Xurkino-Mega

231: Fast Xurkino

231: Fast Odelay

231: Fast Leafadon

230: Bulky Toxicario

230: Bulky Perwear-Alola

230: Bulky Omneus-Water

230: Bulky Omneus-Steel

230: Bulky Omneus-Psychic

230: Bulky Omneus-Poison

230: Bulky Omneus-Ice

230: Bulky Omneus-Ground

230: Bulky Omneus-Grass

230: Bulky Omneus-Flying

230: Bulky Omneus-Fire

230: Bulky Omneus-Fighting

230: Bulky Omneus-Fairy

230: Bulky Omneus-Electric

230: Bulky Omneus-Dragon

230: Bulky Omneus-Dark

230: Bulky Omneus-Bug

230: Bulky Omneus

230: Bulky Metsir

230: Bulky Kartanbull

230: Bulky Heratana

230: Bulky Cazantor

230: Bulky Banegross-Mega-Y

230: Bulky Altarigarde-Mega

230: Bulky Altarigarde

229: Fast Toxamola

229: Fast Sandgarde

229: Fast Polyform2

229: Fast Jelluk

229: Fast Empoleking

229: Fast Cresspal

229: Fast Chesdon

229: Fast Astrolith-Clear

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Steelweez

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Slowmarina-Mega

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Slowmarina

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Sandgarde-Castle

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Miniancie-Ore

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Jellie

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Heebleye

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Fablesteel

229.90000000000003: Fast+ Eruption

228: Bulky Azuninja

227: Fast Snorligatr

227: Fast Pangleye

227: Fast Dongoro

226: Bulky Yangarde

226: Bulky Topaz

226: Bulky Rosium

226: Bulky Regigiot

226: Bulky Porygarde-Zy

226: Bulky Pherothorn

226: Bulky Mampharos

226: Bulky Kyurpedo

226: Bulky Herasir

226: Bulky Golmanitan

226: Bulky Genny

226: Bulky Exelego-Alola

225: Fast Parasol

225: Fast Lunatic

225: Fast Glaive-Primal

225: Fast Glaive

225.5: Fast+ Luau-Mega

224: Bulky Simigoat

224: Bulky Permafrost

224: Bulky Mamodrill

224: Bulky Lucharma

223: Fast Zeklade

223: Fast Supermuk

223: Fast Scipod

223: Fast Neoprene

223: Fast Maginera

223.3: Fast+ Maskle

223.3: Fast+ Golislash-Defense

222: Bulky Lucasol

222: Bulky Furfraught

222: Bulky Crygotran

222: Bulky Celesir-Mega

221: Fast Mudgoat

221: Fast Klazor

221: Fast Grangoro

221: Fast Fisktres

221.10000000000002: Fast+ Dittsey

221.10000000000002: Fast+ Aquapod

220: Bulky Sans

220: Bulky Kyonun-Primal

220: Bulky Kyonun

220: Bulky Kommew

220: Bulky Grequa

220: Bulky Exdoom

219: Fast Swampert

219: Fast Stundicuno

219: Fast Pelippex

219: Fast Laprazone

219: Fast Houdini-Mega

219: Fast Houdini

219: Fast Eek

219: Fast Dio

219: Fast Belle

218: Bulky Viva

218: Bulky Tyranichomp

218: Bulky Swankz-Mega

218: Bulky Scrapunny

218: Bulky Necroltres

218: Bulky Hetrarna

218: Bulky Gyarotic-Mega

218: Bulky Gyarotic

218: Bulky Garchados-Mega-X

218.90000000000003: Fast+ Snoopa

218.90000000000003: Fast+ Sablemimez-Mega

218.90000000000003: Fast+ Ferroslash-Shield

218.90000000000003: Fast+ Abomasorus-Mega

217: Fast Necrozmerupt

217: Fast Babuffe

216: Bulky Xurkivoir

216: Bulky Warcanein

216: Bulky Vapornine

216: Bulky Rail Link

216: Bulky Probs

216: Bulky Necromega

216: Bulky Mapu Iasu

216: Bulky Mapu Auhe

216: Bulky Magnelure

216: Bulky Kyzor

216: Bulky Hoorbok

216: Bulky Hitmonklang

216: Bulky Glakiss

216: Bulky Gargatr-Mega

216: Bulky Gardecuno

216: Bulky Dot-Sensu

216: Bulky Banekyu

216.70000000000002: Fast+ Heathorn

215: Fast Dramasnow

214: Bulky Venustoise-Mega G

214: Bulky Venustoise-Mega B

214: Bulky Venustoise

214: Bulky Scrafting

214: Bulky Metanlee

214: Bulky Maladuck

214.5: Fast+ Cowardice

213: Fast Tapu Dede

213: Fast Mentor

213: Fast Loppeye-Mega-X

212: Bulky Miltrank

212.3: Fast+ Torko Bulu

212.3: Fast+ Parantis

212.3: Fast+ Girutukumuka

212.3: Fast+ Dhelchamp

211: Fast Tropisteela

211: Fast Dinna

211: Fast Dad

210: Bulky Toxisharp

210: Bulky Quinda

210: Bulky Mismatross

210: Bulky Loppeye

210: Bulky Heratana-Mega

210: Bulky Haxardos

210: Bulky Diggercate-Alola

210: Bulky Cherron-Primal

210: Bulky Cherron

210: Bulky Cherform

210: Bulky Banegross

210.10000000000002: Fast+ Bezong

209: Fast Steelweez

209: Fast Slowmarina-Mega

209: Fast Slowmarina

209: Fast Sandgarde-Castle

209: Fast Miniancie-Ore

209: Fast Jellie

209: Fast Heebleye

209: Fast Fablesteel

209: Fast Eruption

208: Bulky Volgon

208: Bulky Swampamar-Mega

208: Bulky Deoxurk-Outlet

207.90000000000003: Fast+ Sickle

207.90000000000003: Fast+ Sablegigas-Mega

207.90000000000003: Fast+ Rhyperlax

207.90000000000003: Fast+ Porygrigus

207.90000000000003: Fast+ Happislash-Unfriendly

207.90000000000003: Fast+ Happislash-Friendly

206: Bulky Tornastar

206: Bulky Tadpole

206: Bulky Sylvias-Mega

206: Bulky Sylvias

206: Bulky Smelly

206: Bulky Skaria-Mega

206: Bulky Skaria

206: Bulky Mampharos-Mega-A

206: Bulky Herasir-Mega-H

206: Bulky Gearchamp

206: Bulky Garzone

206: Bulky Garbagorde

206: Bulky Flycanion

206: Bulky Chandeform

206: Bulky Bouffanine

206: Bulky Alteyer-Mega

206: Bulky Alteyer

205: Fast Luau-Mega

203: Fast Maskle

203: Fast Golislash-Defense

203.5: Fast+ Slampa-Mega

203.5: Fast+ Slampa

202: Bulky Venoqueen

202: Bulky Tyranking

202: Bulky Mimukyu

201: Fast Dittsey

201: Fast Aquapod

200: Bulky Xernemite

200: Bulky Vikarona

200: Bulky Gallete

200: Bulky Exfey-Cola

200: Bulky Dunking

200: Bulky Clawdra

200: Bulky Blisskiss

199: Fast Snoopa

199: Fast Sablemimez-Mega

199: Fast Ferroslash-Shield

199: Fast Abomasorus-Mega

198: Bulky Wigglyman

198: Bulky Tyranichomp-Mega-Y

198: Bulky Swank

198: Bulky Slurpum

198: Bulky Mewelli

198: Bulky Hitachi

198: Bulky Dragon

198: Bulky Conkeldurus

197: Fast Heathorn

196: Bulky Zyflare

196: Bulky Tyrazma-Mega

196: Bulky Skarmeye

196: Bulky Sablemimez

196: Bulky Nose God

196: Bulky Marshern

196: Bulky Maroram-Alola

196: Bulky King Kek

196: Bulky Jellivoir

196: Bulky Giramini

196: Bulky Fablefin

196: Bulky Emponite

196: Bulky Conkelvire

196: Bulky Abomasorus

196.9: Fast+ Dianbro

196.9: Fast+ Cofagreelix-Mega

196.9: Fast+ Cofagreelix

196.9: Fast+ Bastioking

195: Fast Cowardice

194: Bulky Scraftia

194: Bulky Origami-Swan

194: Bulky Moltie

194: Bulky Blasterain-Mega

194: Bulky Blasterain

194.70000000000002: Fast+ Necrozmerupt-Mega

194.70000000000002: Fast+ Guzzpex

193: Fast Torko Bulu

193: Fast Parantis

193: Fast Girutukumuka

193: Fast Dhelchamp

192: Bulky Swampterra-Mega

192: Bulky Shenala

192: Bulky Kyraurem

192: Bulky Heataria-Mega

192: Bulky Heataria

192: Bulky Aurortoise-Mega

192: Bulky Aurortoise

192.5: Fast+ Cosmill

191: Fast Bezong

190: Bulky Zaggron

190: Bulky Vepsicor

190: Bulky Malaras

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Water

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Steel

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Rock

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Psychic

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Poison

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Ice

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Ground

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Grass

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Ghost

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Flying

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Fire

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Fighting

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Fairy

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Electric

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Dragon

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Dark

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola-Bug

190: Bulky A Rave-Alola

190.3: Fast+ Guzzbro-Mega

190.3: Fast+ Guzzbro

189: Fast Sickle

189: Fast Sablegigas-Mega

189: Fast Rhyperlax

189: Fast Porygrigus

189: Fast Happislash-Unfriendly

189: Fast Happislash-Friendly

188: Bulky Swampamar

188: Bulky Stundos

186: Bulky Zeeeee-Complete

186: Bulky Zeeeee

186: Bulky Wailcatty

186: Bulky Tapu Loom

186: Bulky Shiinofey

186: Bulky sablegigas

186: Bulky Mudape

186: Bulky Melon

186: Bulky Magic Artic Gear

186: Bulky Goracanion

186: Bulky Garzone-Mega

186: Bulky Gallatross

186: Bulky Dedsteel

186: Bulky Crustlecross

186: Bulky Combarde

186: Bulky Casting

186: Bulky Aggrosaur-Mega-Y

186: Bulky Aggrosaur-Mega-X

186: Bulky Aggrosaur

186: Bulky Aggrodos-Mega-Y

186: Bulky Aggrodos-Mega-X

186: Bulky Aggrodos

185: Fast Slampa-Mega

185: Fast Slampa

185.9: Fast+ Steelthorn

184: Bulky Yvel-Chan

184: Bulky Landia

184: Bulky Hootoise

184: Bulky Cradilego

184: Bulky Avaizard

184: Bulky Aurantrum

184: Bulky Agrippa

183.70000000000002: Fast+ Pangleye-Mega

182: Bulky Malamar

182: Bulky Luau

182: Bulky Lemorus-Incarnate

182: Bulky Heatloom

182: Bulky Draegarados

182: Bulky Celesir

182: Bulky Audala-Mega

182: Bulky Audala

182: Bulky Armortran

180: Bulky Valveon

180: Bulky Umbord

180: Bulky Scipod-Mega

180: Bulky Regimiki

180: Bulky Oxybliss-Defense

180: Bulky Mimitto

180: Bulky Altearnia-Mega

180: Bulky Altearnia

179: Fast Dianbro

179: Fast Cofagreelix-Mega

179: Fast Cofagreelix

179: Fast Bastioking

178: Bulky Tamatoa

178: Bulky Klazor-Mega

178: Bulky Eel-Lee

177: Fast Necrozmerupt-Mega

177: Fast Guzzpex

177.10000000000002: Fast+ Ferrolord

176: Bulky Unconventional

176: Bulky Tyrazma

176: Bulky Shitpost

176: Bulky Regetta

176: Bulky Minislash-Meteor

176: Bulky Mamozone

176: Bulky Maltarione-Mega

176: Bulky Maltarione

176: Bulky Magnetic

176: Bulky Golisotops

176: Bulky Giradino-Mega

176: Bulky Giradino

176: Bulky Escagon

176: Bulky Cargolure

176: Bulky Azumaloom

175: Fast Cosmill

174: Bulky Heatreon

174: Bulky Gran-Ho

173: Fast Guzzbro-Mega

173: Fast Guzzbro

172: Bulky Tyranwak

172: Bulky Swampterra

172: Bulky Slakoem

170: Bulky Sunflorrim

170: Bulky Shrek

170: Bulky Malaquanid

170: Bulky Gumanitoos

170: Bulky Golisorem

170: Bulky Darmin-Down

170: Bulky Blampa-Mega

170: Bulky Blampa

170: Bulky Algantine

170.5: Fast+ Dramasnow-Mega

169: Fast Steelthorn

168: Bulky Xurkino-Mega

168: Bulky Xurkino

168: Bulky Odelay

168: Bulky Leafadon

167: Fast Pangleye-Mega

166: Bulky Toxamola

166: Bulky Sandgarde

166: Bulky Polyform2

166: Bulky Jelluk

166: Bulky Empoleking

166: Bulky Cresspal

166: Bulky Chesdon

166: Bulky Astrolith-Clear

164: Bulky Snorligatr

164: Bulky Pangleye

164: Bulky Dongoro

162: Bulky Parasol

162: Bulky Lunatic

162: Bulky Glaive-Primal

162: Bulky Glaive

161: Fast Ferrolord

161.70000000000002: Fast+ Shucklord

160: Bulky Zeklade

160: Bulky Supermuk

160: Bulky Scipod

160: Bulky Neoprene

160: Bulky Maginera

158: Bulky Mudgoat

158: Bulky Klazor

158: Bulky Grangoro

158: Bulky Fisktres

156: Bulky Swampert

156: Bulky Stundicuno

156: Bulky Pelippex

156: Bulky Laprazone

156: Bulky Houdini-Mega

156: Bulky Houdini

156: Bulky Eek

156: Bulky Dio

156: Bulky Belle

155: Fast Dramasnow-Mega

154: Bulky Necrozmerupt

154: Bulky Babuffe

152: Bulky Dramasnow

150: Bulky Tapu Dede

150: Bulky Mentor

150: Bulky Loppeye-Mega-X

148: Bulky Tropisteela

148: Bulky Dinna

148: Bulky Dad

147: Fast Shucklord

146: Bulky Steelweez

146: Bulky Slowmarina-Mega

146: Bulky Slowmarina

146: Bulky Sandgarde-Castle

146: Bulky Miniancie-Ore

146: Bulky Jellie

146: Bulky Heebleye

146: Bulky Fablesteel

146: Bulky Eruption

142: Bulky Luau-Mega

140: Bulky Maskle

140: Bulky Golislash-Defense

138: Bulky Dittsey

138: Bulky Aquapod

136: Bulky Snoopa

136: Bulky Sablemimez-Mega

136: Bulky Ferroslash-Shield

136: Bulky Abomasorus-Mega

134: Bulky Heathorn

132: Bulky Cowardice

130: Bulky Torko Bulu

130: Bulky Parantis

130: Bulky Girutukumuka

130: Bulky Dhelchamp

128: Bulky Bezong

126: Bulky Sickle

126: Bulky Sablegigas-Mega

126: Bulky Rhyperlax

126: Bulky Porygrigus

126: Bulky Happislash-Unfriendly

126: Bulky Happislash-Friendly

122: Bulky Slampa-Mega

122: Bulky Slampa

116: Bulky Dianbro

116: Bulky Cofagreelix-Mega

116: Bulky Cofagreelix

116: Bulky Bastioking

114: Bulky Necrozmerupt-Mega

114: Bulky Guzzpex

112: Bulky Cosmill

110: Bulky Guzzbro-Mega

110: Bulky Guzzbro

106: Bulky Steelthorn

104: Bulky Pangleye-Mega

98: Bulky Ferrolord

92: Bulky Dramasnow-Mega

84: Bulky Shucklord

Fast+ is for 252 EVs with a Speed boosting nature
Fast for 252 EVs
Bulky for 0 EVs
Gotta remove the decimals since everything is rounded down, I removed a lot of them but they are still there.
Top Tip: Don't try Find / Replace for .1 then .2 and so on Find Replace each long decimal entry first or it'll get messed up.
The Speed Tier also include the first ~440 fusions.

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
(Sorry for the double post, the two combined lists broke the character limit so continuing from there)
Now here's the Scarf tier for the same with 252+ and 252 EVs separately. The reason I didn't include this in the main list is that it'll have megas included in it (Yeah I scripted the Speed Tier) so you can consider them at +1 Speed.
790.3500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Ninxys
770.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Regetta-Compressed
724.3500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Aero Dako-Mega
718.5: Scarf Fast Ninxys
700.5: Scarf Fast Regetta-Compressed
697.95: Scarf Fast+ Absoko-Mega
681.45: Scarf Fast+ Dark Electrode
674.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Weasol-Mega
674.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Triagonal-Mega
674.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Nintwo-Mega-Y
664.95: Scarf Fast+ Joltsol-Mega
661.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Axatree-Mega
658.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Metabat-Mega
658.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Galvantulys
658.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Elektra
658.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Archedactyl-Mega
658.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Aero Dako
658.5: Scarf Fast Aero Dako-Mega
655.0500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Melon-Pirouette
641.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Pheralie-Mega
641.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Nintwo-Mega-X
641.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Nintwo
634.5: Scarf Fast Absoko-Mega
631.95: Scarf Fast+ Pidgemie-Mega
631.95: Scarf Fast+ Not-Mega
628.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Pheroxish
628.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Magmozam-Mega
625.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Shot-Mega
625.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Giramini-Unleashed
625.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Cinshado
619.5: Scarf Fast Dark Electrode
615.45: Scarf Fast+ Mestir-Mega-M
615.45: Scarf Fast+ Mana-Mega
613.5: Scarf Fast Weasol-Mega
613.5: Scarf Fast Triagonal-Mega
613.5: Scarf Fast Nintwo-Mega-Y
608.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Sakamaki-Mega
605.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Miminja-Reborn
605.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Dugterra
604.5: Scarf Fast Joltsol-Mega
602.25: Scarf Fast+ Dartios-Mega
601.5: Scarf Fast Axatree-Mega
598.95: Scarf Fast+ Tapu Jojo
598.95: Scarf Fast+ Peridot-Mega
598.95: Scarf Fast+ Houndlion-Mega
598.95: Scarf Fast+ Entir-Mega
598.5: Scarf Fast Metabat-Mega
598.5: Scarf Fast Galvantulys
598.5: Scarf Fast Elektra
598.5: Scarf Fast Archedactyl-Mega
598.5: Scarf Fast Aero Dako
595.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Star-Butterfly
595.5: Scarf Fast Melon-Pirouette
592.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Shaymode
592.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Archedactyl
592.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Ambiccino
589.0500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Pidgetran-Mega
589.0500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Kudou
583.5: Scarf Fast Pheralie-Mega
583.5: Scarf Fast Nintwo-Mega-X
583.5: Scarf Fast Nintwo
582.45: Scarf Fast+ Banegross-Mega-X
579.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Thundini
579.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Sceptette-Eternal
579.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Pidgetot-Mega
579.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Hazygon
575.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Triagonal
575.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Railie-Mega
575.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Pheralie
575.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Mampharos-Mega-M
575.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Darkrai
575.8499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Aeroraptor
574.5: Scarf Fast Pidgemie-Mega
574.5: Scarf Fast Not-Mega
572.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Miminja
571.5: Scarf Fast Pheroxish
571.5: Scarf Fast Magmozam-Mega
569.25: Scarf Fast+ Raptalon
568.5: Scarf Fast Shot-Mega
568.5: Scarf Fast Giramini-Unleashed
568.5: Scarf Fast Cinshado
565.95: Scarf Fast+ Valcro
565.95: Scarf Fast+ Pidgemie
565.95: Scarf Fast+ Not
565.95: Scarf Fast+ Mismagivoir-Mega
565.95: Scarf Fast+ Lies
565.95: Scarf Fast+ Absoko
562.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Star
562.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Sigillow
562.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Gardelego-Mega
562.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Axatree
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Washox-Strand
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Shot
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Shaymizard-Mega-Y
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Shaymizard-Mega-X
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Shaymizard
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Rapipom
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Parp
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Māui
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Mapu Moli
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Lycanape
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Lucashadow
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Darmega
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Chaos II
559.3499999999999: Scarf Fast+ Alakario
559.5: Scarf Fast Mestir-Mega-M
559.5: Scarf Fast Mana-Mega
556.0500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Toxicario-Mega
556.0500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Grenheatja
553.5: Scarf Fast Sakamaki-Mega
552.75: Scarf Fast+ Rairai
552.75: Scarf Fast+ Lietaur
552.75: Scarf Fast+ Comcott
550.5: Scarf Fast Miminja-Reborn
550.5: Scarf Fast Dugterra
549.45: Scarf Fast+ Zorogon-Z
549.45: Scarf Fast+ Peli Koko
549.45: Scarf Fast+ Metsir-Mega-P
549.45: Scarf Fast+ Loppeye-Mega-Y
549.45: Scarf Fast+ Grovyltal
547.5: Scarf Fast Dartios-Mega
546.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Victant
546.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Chatotorus
544.5: Scarf Fast Tapu Jojo
544.5: Scarf Fast Peridot-Mega
544.5: Scarf Fast Houndlion-Mega
544.5: Scarf Fast Entir-Mega
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Zoroldeo
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Sylvoko
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Sparkling Art
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Sceptilusaur
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Sakamaki
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Regigiot-Mega
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Raptorus
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Necrior
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Miniancie-Jewel
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Joltry
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Herasir-Mega-P
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Galion-Z
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Blastinja-Mega
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Blastinja
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Altarbat-Mega
542.85: Scarf Fast+ Altarbat
541.5: Scarf Fast Star-Butterfly
539.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Ninetales-Prime
539.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Murkaleo
539.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Mtn Dew
539.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Enterrak
539.5500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Dark Hunter
538.5: Scarf Fast Shaymode
538.5: Scarf Fast Archedactyl
538.5: Scarf Fast Ambiccino
536.25: Scarf Fast+ Galvillon
536.25: Scarf Fast+ Dartios
536.25: Scarf Fast+ Darkchomp
536.25: Scarf Fast+ Aloha-Mega
535.5: Scarf Fast Pidgetran-Mega
535.5: Scarf Fast Kudou
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Peridot
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Lopunne
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Landana
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Kyokid-Primal
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Kyokid
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Klinkle
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Joltsol
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Houndlion
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Entir
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Dolphin
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Altellow-Mega
532.95: Scarf Fast+ Altellow
529.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Xurkizard-Mega
529.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Xurkizard-Mega
529.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Xurkizard
529.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Magmozam
529.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Krook-Z
529.6500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Koulion
529.5: Scarf Fast Banegross-Mega-X
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Zorcanine
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Weasol
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Washox-Chromosome
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Volcagon
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Tsarakion
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Thundercast
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Scyscor
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Pokemon
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Mimian
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Metabat
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Manatar-Mega
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Lag-I
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Inferperior
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Houndectric
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Gonzap
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Glakiss-Mega
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Gardecuno-Mega
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Dialcatty
526.35: Scarf Fast+ Decidactyl
526.5: Scarf Fast Thundini
526.5: Scarf Fast Sceptette-Eternal
526.5: Scarf Fast Pidgetot-Mega
526.5: Scarf Fast Hazygon
523.0500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Pidgetran
523.0500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Peatran
523.5: Scarf Fast Triagonal
523.5: Scarf Fast Railie-Mega
523.5: Scarf Fast Pheralie
523.5: Scarf Fast Mampharos-Mega-M
523.5: Scarf Fast Darkrai
523.5: Scarf Fast Aeroraptor
520.5: Scarf Fast Miminja
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Sharpedos-Mega-X
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Meazle
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Leafrou
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Kyutom-White
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Kartaria-Mega
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Kartaria
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Hazard-Mega-Y
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Hazard-Mega-X
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Hazard
519.75: Scarf Fast+ Basculin-Basculin
517.5: Scarf Fast Raptalon
516.45: Scarf Fast+ Zycannon
516.45: Scarf Fast+ Vitality
516.45: Scarf Fast+ Vani Lele
516.45: Scarf Fast+ Mana
516.45: Scarf Fast+ Darmin-Up
514.5: Scarf Fast Valcro
514.5: Scarf Fast Pidgemie
514.5: Scarf Fast Not
514.5: Scarf Fast Mismagivoir-Mega
514.5: Scarf Fast Lies
514.5: Scarf Fast Absoko
513.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Sawkape
513.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Pidgetot
513.1500000000001: Scarf Fast+ Catdeer
511.5: Scarf Fast Star
511.5: Scarf Fast Sigillow
511.5: Scarf Fast Gardelego-Mega
511.5: Scarf Fast Axatree
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Thundurbee
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Theridel
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Reshivine
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Railie
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Plumin
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Padunk
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Nymph
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Kyurpedo-Mega
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Joltlord
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Joltarina
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Gyaramence
509.85: Scarf Fast+ Gengalure
508.5: Scarf Fast Washox-Strand
508.5: Scarf Fast Shot
508.5: Scarf Fast Shaymizard-Mega-Y
508.5: Scarf Fast Shaymizard-Mega-X
508.5: Scarf Fast Shaymizard
508.5: Scarf Fast Rapipom
508.5: Scarf Fast Parp
508.5: Scarf Fast Māui
508.5: Scarf Fast Mapu Moli
508.5: Scarf Fast Lycanape
508.5: Scarf Fast Lucashadow
508.5: Scarf Fast Darmega
508.5: Scarf Fast Chaos II
508.5: Scarf Fast Alakario
506.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Heliodra
506.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Hawlusharp
506.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Diceus
505.5: Scarf Fast Toxicario-Mega
505.5: Scarf Fast Grenheatja
503.25: Scarf Fast+ Tapu Meme
503.25: Scarf Fast+ Lopunnini
503.25: Scarf Fast+ Kasukabe
503.25: Scarf Fast+ Kangorus-Khan
503.25: Scarf Fast+ Hooporus
503.25: Scarf Fast+ Aloha
502.5: Scarf Fast Rairai
502.5: Scarf Fast Lietaur
502.5: Scarf Fast Comcott
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Water
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Steel
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Rock
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Psychic
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Poison
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Ice
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Ground
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Grass
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Ghost
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Flying
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Fire
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Fighting
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Fairy
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Electric
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-dragon
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Dark
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce-Bug
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zorarce
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Mismagivoir
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Mighty Yvel
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Klef-Z
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Garchomp
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Dank
499.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Archking
499.5: Scarf Fast Zorogon-Z
499.5: Scarf Fast Peli Koko
499.5: Scarf Fast Metsir-Mega-P
499.5: Scarf Fast Loppeye-Mega-Y
499.5: Scarf Fast Grovyltal
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Tyranichomp-Mega-X
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Rosette-Eternal
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Komodreigon
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Kira
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Harem
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Gardelego
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Garchados-Mega-Y
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Garchados
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Charatos-Mega-Z
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Charatos-Mega-Y
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Charatos-Mega-X
496.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Charatos
496.5: Scarf Fast Victant
496.5: Scarf Fast Chatotorus
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Zekloom
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Volcano Emblem
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Thundersaurus
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Thunderblast
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Suirizion
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Rebell
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Manatar
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Kyzor-Mega
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Kecleus
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Jellivoir-Mega
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Hooptrio
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Generott
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Gargatr
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Fear-Roh
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Entaria-Mega
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Entaria
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Crematoria-Mega Y
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Crematoria-Mega X
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Crematoria
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Water
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Steel
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Rock
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Psychic
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Poison
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Ice
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Ground
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Grass
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Ghost
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Fire
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Fire
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Fighting
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Fairy
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Electric
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Dragon
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Dark
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally-Bug
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Covally
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Banekyu-Mega
493.35: Scarf Fast+ Bael
493.5: Scarf Fast Zoroldeo
493.5: Scarf Fast Sylvoko
493.5: Scarf Fast Sparkling Art
493.5: Scarf Fast Sceptilusaur
493.5: Scarf Fast Sakamaki
493.5: Scarf Fast Regigiot-Mega
493.5: Scarf Fast Raptorus
493.5: Scarf Fast Necrior
493.5: Scarf Fast Miniancie-Jewel
493.5: Scarf Fast Joltry
493.5: Scarf Fast Herasir-Mega-P
493.5: Scarf Fast Galion-Z
493.5: Scarf Fast Blastinja-Mega
493.5: Scarf Fast Blastinja
493.5: Scarf Fast Altarbat-Mega
493.5: Scarf Fast Altarbat
490.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Zecronaw
490.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Magmovire
490.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Hydraulic
490.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Aegiline-Shield
490.5: Scarf Fast Ninetales-Prime
490.5: Scarf Fast Murkaleo
490.5: Scarf Fast Mtn Dew
490.5: Scarf Fast Enterrak
490.5: Scarf Fast Dark Hunter
487.5: Scarf Fast Galvillon
487.5: Scarf Fast Dartios
487.5: Scarf Fast Darkchomp
487.5: Scarf Fast Aloha-Mega
486.75: Scarf Fast+ Sharpedos-Mega-Y
486.75: Scarf Fast+ Sharpedos
486.75: Scarf Fast+ Mimiblim
486.75: Scarf Fast+ Mapu Bupa
486.75: Scarf Fast+ Hentai
486.75: Scarf Fast+ Dedede
484.5: Scarf Fast Peridot
484.5: Scarf Fast Lopunne
484.5: Scarf Fast Landana
484.5: Scarf Fast Kyokid-Primal
484.5: Scarf Fast Kyokid
484.5: Scarf Fast Klinkle
484.5: Scarf Fast Joltsol
484.5: Scarf Fast Houndlion
484.5: Scarf Fast Entir
484.5: Scarf Fast Dolphin
484.5: Scarf Fast Altellow-Mega
484.5: Scarf Fast Altellow
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Toxicario
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Perwear-Alola
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Water
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Steel
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Psychic
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Poison
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Ice
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Ground
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Grass
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Flying
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Fire
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Fighting
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Fairy
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Electric
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Dragon
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Dark
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus-Bug
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Omneus
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Metsir
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Kartanbull
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Heratana
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Cazantor
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Banegross-Mega-Y
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Altarigarde-Mega
483.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Altarigarde
481.5: Scarf Fast Xurkizard-Mega
481.5: Scarf Fast Xurkizard-Mega
481.5: Scarf Fast Xurkizard
481.5: Scarf Fast Magmozam
481.5: Scarf Fast Krook-Z
481.5: Scarf Fast Koulion
480.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Azuninja
478.5: Scarf Fast Zorcanine
478.5: Scarf Fast Weasol
478.5: Scarf Fast Washox-Chromosome
478.5: Scarf Fast Volcagon
478.5: Scarf Fast Tsarakion
478.5: Scarf Fast Thundercast
478.5: Scarf Fast Scyscor
478.5: Scarf Fast Pokemon
478.5: Scarf Fast Mimian
478.5: Scarf Fast Metabat
478.5: Scarf Fast Manatar-Mega
478.5: Scarf Fast Lag-I
478.5: Scarf Fast Inferperior
478.5: Scarf Fast Houndectric
478.5: Scarf Fast Gonzap
478.5: Scarf Fast Glakiss-Mega
478.5: Scarf Fast Gardecuno-Mega
478.5: Scarf Fast Dialcatty
478.5: Scarf Fast Decidactyl
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Yangarde
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Topaz
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Rosium
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Regigiot
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Porygarde-Zy
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Pherothorn
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Mampharos
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Kyurpedo
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Herasir
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Golmanitan
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Genny
476.85: Scarf Fast+ Exelego-Alola
475.5: Scarf Fast Pidgetran
475.5: Scarf Fast Peatran
473.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Simigoat
473.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Permafrost
473.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Mamodrill
473.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Lucharma
472.5: Scarf Fast Sharpedos-Mega-X
472.5: Scarf Fast Meazle
472.5: Scarf Fast Leafrou
472.5: Scarf Fast Kyutom-White
472.5: Scarf Fast Kartaria-Mega
472.5: Scarf Fast Kartaria
472.5: Scarf Fast Hazard-Mega-Y
472.5: Scarf Fast Hazard-Mega-X
472.5: Scarf Fast Hazard
472.5: Scarf Fast Basculin-Basculin
470.25: Scarf Fast+ Lucasol
470.25: Scarf Fast+ Furfraught
470.25: Scarf Fast+ Crygotran
470.25: Scarf Fast+ Celesir-Mega
469.5: Scarf Fast Zycannon
469.5: Scarf Fast Vitality
469.5: Scarf Fast Vani Lele
469.5: Scarf Fast Mana
469.5: Scarf Fast Darmin-Up
466.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Sans
466.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Kyonun-Primal
466.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Kyonun
466.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Kommew
466.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Grequa
466.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Exdoom
466.5: Scarf Fast Sawkape
466.5: Scarf Fast Pidgetot
466.5: Scarf Fast Catdeer
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Viva
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Tyranichomp
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Swankz-Mega
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Scrapunny
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Necroltres
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Hetrarna
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Gyarotic-Mega
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Gyarotic
463.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Garchados-Mega-X
463.5: Scarf Fast Thundurbee
463.5: Scarf Fast Theridel
463.5: Scarf Fast Reshivine
463.5: Scarf Fast Railie
463.5: Scarf Fast Plumin
463.5: Scarf Fast Padunk
463.5: Scarf Fast Nymph
463.5: Scarf Fast Kyurpedo-Mega
463.5: Scarf Fast Joltlord
463.5: Scarf Fast Joltarina
463.5: Scarf Fast Gyaramence
463.5: Scarf Fast Gengalure
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Xurkivoir
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Warcanein
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Vapornine
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Rail Link
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Probs
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Necromega
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Mapu Iasu
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Mapu Auhe
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Magnelure
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Kyzor
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Hoorbok
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Hitmonklang
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Glakiss
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Gargatr-Mega
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Gardecuno
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Dot-Sensu
460.35: Scarf Fast+ Banekyu
460.5: Scarf Fast Heliodra
460.5: Scarf Fast Hawlusharp
460.5: Scarf Fast Diceus
457.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Venustoise-Mega G
457.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Venustoise-Mega B
457.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Venustoise
457.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Scrafting
457.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Metanlee
457.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Maladuck
457.5: Scarf Fast Tapu Meme
457.5: Scarf Fast Lopunnini
457.5: Scarf Fast Kasukabe
457.5: Scarf Fast Kangorus-Khan
457.5: Scarf Fast Hooporus
457.5: Scarf Fast Aloha
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Water
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Steel
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Rock
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Psychic
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Poison
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Ice
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Ground
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Grass
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Ghost
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Flying
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Fire
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Fighting
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Fairy
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Electric
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-dragon
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Dark
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce-Bug
454.5: Scarf Fast Zorarce
454.5: Scarf Fast Mismagivoir
454.5: Scarf Fast Mighty Yvel
454.5: Scarf Fast Klef-Z
454.5: Scarf Fast Garchomp
454.5: Scarf Fast Dank
454.5: Scarf Fast Archking
453.75: Scarf Fast+ Miltrank
451.5: Scarf Fast Tyranichomp-Mega-X
451.5: Scarf Fast Rosette-Eternal
451.5: Scarf Fast Komodreigon
451.5: Scarf Fast Kira
451.5: Scarf Fast Harem
451.5: Scarf Fast Gardelego
451.5: Scarf Fast Garchados-Mega-Y
451.5: Scarf Fast Garchados
451.5: Scarf Fast Charatos-Mega-Z
451.5: Scarf Fast Charatos-Mega-Y
451.5: Scarf Fast Charatos-Mega-X
451.5: Scarf Fast Charatos
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Toxisharp
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Quinda
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Mismatross
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Loppeye
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Heratana-Mega
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Haxardos
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Diggercate-Alola
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Cherron-Primal
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Cherron
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Cherform
450.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Banegross
448.5: Scarf Fast Zekloom
448.5: Scarf Fast Volcano Emblem
448.5: Scarf Fast Thundersaurus
448.5: Scarf Fast Thunderblast
448.5: Scarf Fast Suirizion
448.5: Scarf Fast Rebell
448.5: Scarf Fast Manatar
448.5: Scarf Fast Kyzor-Mega
448.5: Scarf Fast Kecleus
448.5: Scarf Fast Jellivoir-Mega
448.5: Scarf Fast Hooptrio
448.5: Scarf Fast Generott
448.5: Scarf Fast Gargatr
448.5: Scarf Fast Fear-Roh
448.5: Scarf Fast Entaria-Mega
448.5: Scarf Fast Entaria
448.5: Scarf Fast Crematoria-Mega Y
448.5: Scarf Fast Crematoria-Mega X
448.5: Scarf Fast Crematoria
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Water
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Steel
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Rock
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Psychic
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Poison
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Ice
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Ground
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Grass
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Ghost
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Fire
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Fire
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Fighting
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Fairy
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Electric
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Dragon
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Dark
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally-Bug
448.5: Scarf Fast Covally
448.5: Scarf Fast Banekyu-Mega
448.5: Scarf Fast Bael
447.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Volgon
447.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Swampamar-Mega
447.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Deoxurk-Outlet
445.5: Scarf Fast Zecronaw
445.5: Scarf Fast Magmovire
445.5: Scarf Fast Hydraulic
445.5: Scarf Fast Aegiline-Shield
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Tornastar
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Tadpole
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Sylvias-Mega
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Sylvias
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Smelly
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Skaria-Mega
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Skaria
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Mampharos-Mega-A
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Herasir-Mega-H
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Gearchamp
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Garzone
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Garbagorde
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Flycanion
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Chandeform
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Bouffanine
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Alteyer-Mega
443.85: Scarf Fast+ Alteyer
442.5: Scarf Fast Sharpedos-Mega-Y
442.5: Scarf Fast Sharpedos
442.5: Scarf Fast Mimiblim
442.5: Scarf Fast Mapu Bupa
442.5: Scarf Fast Hentai
442.5: Scarf Fast Dedede
439.5: Scarf Fast Toxicario
439.5: Scarf Fast Perwear-Alola
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Water
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Steel
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Psychic
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Poison
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Ice
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Ground
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Grass
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Flying
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Fire
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Fighting
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Fairy
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Electric
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Dragon
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Dark
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus-Bug
439.5: Scarf Fast Omneus
439.5: Scarf Fast Metsir
439.5: Scarf Fast Kartanbull
439.5: Scarf Fast Heratana
439.5: Scarf Fast Cazantor
439.5: Scarf Fast Banegross-Mega-Y
439.5: Scarf Fast Altarigarde-Mega
439.5: Scarf Fast Altarigarde
437.25: Scarf Fast+ Venoqueen
437.25: Scarf Fast+ Tyranking
437.25: Scarf Fast+ Mimukyu
436.5: Scarf Fast Azuninja
433.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Xernemite
433.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Vikarona
433.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Gallete
433.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Exfey-Cola
433.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Dunking
433.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Clawdra
433.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Blisskiss
433.5: Scarf Fast Yangarde
433.5: Scarf Fast Topaz
433.5: Scarf Fast Rosium
433.5: Scarf Fast Regigiot
433.5: Scarf Fast Porygarde-Zy
433.5: Scarf Fast Pherothorn
433.5: Scarf Fast Mampharos
433.5: Scarf Fast Kyurpedo
433.5: Scarf Fast Herasir
433.5: Scarf Fast Golmanitan
433.5: Scarf Fast Genny
433.5: Scarf Fast Exelego-Alola
430.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Wigglyman
430.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Tyranichomp-Mega-Y
430.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Swank
430.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Slurpum
430.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Mewelli
430.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Hitachi
430.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Dragon
430.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Conkeldurus
430.5: Scarf Fast Simigoat
430.5: Scarf Fast Permafrost
430.5: Scarf Fast Mamodrill
430.5: Scarf Fast Lucharma
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Zyflare
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Tyrazma-Mega
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Skarmeye
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Sablemimez
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Nose God
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Marshern
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Maroram-Alola
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ King Kek
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Jellivoir
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Giramini
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Fablefin
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Emponite
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Conkelvire
427.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Abomasorus
427.5: Scarf Fast Lucasol
427.5: Scarf Fast Furfraught
427.5: Scarf Fast Crygotran
427.5: Scarf Fast Celesir-Mega
424.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Scraftia
424.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Origami-Swan
424.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Moltie
424.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Blasterain-Mega
424.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Blasterain
424.5: Scarf Fast Sans
424.5: Scarf Fast Kyonun-Primal
424.5: Scarf Fast Kyonun
424.5: Scarf Fast Kommew
424.5: Scarf Fast Grequa
424.5: Scarf Fast Exdoom
421.5: Scarf Fast Viva
421.5: Scarf Fast Tyranichomp
421.5: Scarf Fast Swankz-Mega
421.5: Scarf Fast Scrapunny
421.5: Scarf Fast Necroltres
421.5: Scarf Fast Hetrarna
421.5: Scarf Fast Gyarotic-Mega
421.5: Scarf Fast Gyarotic
421.5: Scarf Fast Garchados-Mega-X
420.75: Scarf Fast+ Swampterra-Mega
420.75: Scarf Fast+ Shenala
420.75: Scarf Fast+ Kyraurem
420.75: Scarf Fast+ Heataria-Mega
420.75: Scarf Fast+ Heataria
420.75: Scarf Fast+ Aurortoise-Mega
420.75: Scarf Fast+ Aurortoise
418.5: Scarf Fast Xurkivoir
418.5: Scarf Fast Warcanein
418.5: Scarf Fast Vapornine
418.5: Scarf Fast Rail Link
418.5: Scarf Fast Probs
418.5: Scarf Fast Necromega
418.5: Scarf Fast Mapu Iasu
418.5: Scarf Fast Mapu Auhe
418.5: Scarf Fast Magnelure
418.5: Scarf Fast Kyzor
418.5: Scarf Fast Hoorbok
418.5: Scarf Fast Hitmonklang
418.5: Scarf Fast Glakiss
418.5: Scarf Fast Gargatr-Mega
418.5: Scarf Fast Gardecuno
418.5: Scarf Fast Dot-Sensu
418.5: Scarf Fast Banekyu
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zaggron
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Vepsicor
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Malaras
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Water
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Steel
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Rock
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Psychic
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Poison
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Ice
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Ground
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Grass
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Ghost
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Flying
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Fire
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Fighting
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Fairy
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Electric
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Dragon
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Dark
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola-Bug
417.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ A Rave-Alola
415.5: Scarf Fast Venustoise-Mega G
415.5: Scarf Fast Venustoise-Mega B
415.5: Scarf Fast Venustoise
415.5: Scarf Fast Scrafting
415.5: Scarf Fast Metanlee
415.5: Scarf Fast Maladuck
414.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Swampamar
414.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Stundos
412.5: Scarf Fast Miltrank
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Zeeeee-Complete
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Zeeeee
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Wailcatty
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Tapu Loom
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Shiinofey
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ sablegigas
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Mudape
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Melon
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Magic Artic Gear
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Goracanion
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Garzone-Mega
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Gallatross
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Dedsteel
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Crustlecross
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Combarde
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Casting
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Aggrosaur-Mega-Y
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Aggrosaur-Mega-X
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Aggrosaur
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Aggrodos-Mega-Y
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Aggrodos-Mega-X
410.84999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Aggrodos
409.5: Scarf Fast Toxisharp
409.5: Scarf Fast Quinda
409.5: Scarf Fast Mismatross
409.5: Scarf Fast Loppeye
409.5: Scarf Fast Heratana-Mega
409.5: Scarf Fast Haxardos
409.5: Scarf Fast Diggercate-Alola
409.5: Scarf Fast Cherron-Primal
409.5: Scarf Fast Cherron
409.5: Scarf Fast Cherform
409.5: Scarf Fast Banegross
407.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Yvel-Chan
407.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Landia
407.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Hootoise
407.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Cradilego
407.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Avaizard
407.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Aurantrum
407.55000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Agrippa
406.5: Scarf Fast Volgon
406.5: Scarf Fast Swampamar-Mega
406.5: Scarf Fast Deoxurk-Outlet
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Malamar
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Luau
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Lemorus-Incarnate
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Heatloom
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Draegarados
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Celesir
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Audala-Mega
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Audala
404.25: Scarf Fast+ Armortran
403.5: Scarf Fast Tornastar
403.5: Scarf Fast Tadpole
403.5: Scarf Fast Sylvias-Mega
403.5: Scarf Fast Sylvias
403.5: Scarf Fast Smelly
403.5: Scarf Fast Skaria-Mega
403.5: Scarf Fast Skaria
403.5: Scarf Fast Mampharos-Mega-A
403.5: Scarf Fast Herasir-Mega-H
403.5: Scarf Fast Gearchamp
403.5: Scarf Fast Garzone
403.5: Scarf Fast Garbagorde
403.5: Scarf Fast Flycanion
403.5: Scarf Fast Chandeform
403.5: Scarf Fast Bouffanine
403.5: Scarf Fast Alteyer-Mega
403.5: Scarf Fast Alteyer
400.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Valveon
400.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Umbord
400.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Scipod-Mega
400.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Regimiki
400.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Oxybliss-Defense
400.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Mimitto
400.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Altearnia-Mega
400.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Altearnia
397.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Tamatoa
397.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Klazor-Mega
397.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Eel-Lee
397.5: Scarf Fast Venoqueen
397.5: Scarf Fast Tyranking
397.5: Scarf Fast Mimukyu
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Unconventional
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Tyrazma
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Shitpost
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Regetta
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Minislash-Meteor
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Mamozone
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Maltarione-Mega
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Maltarione
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Magnetic
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Golisotops
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Giradino-Mega
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Giradino
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Escagon
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Cargolure
394.34999999999997: Scarf Fast+ Azumaloom
394.5: Scarf Fast Xernemite
394.5: Scarf Fast Vikarona
394.5: Scarf Fast Gallete
394.5: Scarf Fast Exfey-Cola
394.5: Scarf Fast Dunking
394.5: Scarf Fast Clawdra
394.5: Scarf Fast Blisskiss
391.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Heatreon
391.05000000000007: Scarf Fast+ Gran-Ho
391.5: Scarf Fast Wigglyman
391.5: Scarf Fast Tyranichomp-Mega-Y
391.5: Scarf Fast Swank
391.5: Scarf Fast Slurpum
391.5: Scarf Fast Mewelli
391.5: Scarf Fast Hitachi
391.5: Scarf Fast Dragon
391.5: Scarf Fast Conkeldurus
388.5: Scarf Fast Zyflare
388.5: Scarf Fast Tyrazma-Mega
388.5: Scarf Fast Skarmeye
388.5: Scarf Fast Sablemimez
388.5: Scarf Fast Nose God
388.5: Scarf Fast Marshern
388.5: Scarf Fast Maroram-Alola
388.5: Scarf Fast King Kek
388.5: Scarf Fast Jellivoir
388.5: Scarf Fast Giramini
388.5: Scarf Fast Fablefin
388.5: Scarf Fast Emponite
388.5: Scarf Fast Conkelvire
388.5: Scarf Fast Abomasorus
387.75: Scarf Fast+ Tyranwak
387.75: Scarf Fast+ Swampterra
387.75: Scarf Fast+ Slakoem
385.5: Scarf Fast Scraftia
385.5: Scarf Fast Origami-Swan
385.5: Scarf Fast Moltie
385.5: Scarf Fast Blasterain-Mega
385.5: Scarf Fast Blasterain
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Sunflorrim
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Shrek
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Malaquanid
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Gumanitoos
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Golisorem
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Darmin-Down
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Blampa-Mega
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Blampa
384.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Algantine
382.5: Scarf Fast Swampterra-Mega
382.5: Scarf Fast Shenala
382.5: Scarf Fast Kyraurem
382.5: Scarf Fast Heataria-Mega
382.5: Scarf Fast Heataria
382.5: Scarf Fast Aurortoise-Mega
382.5: Scarf Fast Aurortoise
381.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Xurkino-Mega
381.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Xurkino
381.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Odelay
381.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Leafadon
379.5: Scarf Fast Zaggron
379.5: Scarf Fast Vepsicor
379.5: Scarf Fast Malaras
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Water
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Steel
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Rock
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Psychic
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Poison
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Ice
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Ground
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Grass
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Ghost
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Flying
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Fire
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Fighting
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Fairy
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Electric
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Dragon
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Dark
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola-Bug
379.5: Scarf Fast A Rave-Alola
377.85: Scarf Fast+ Toxamola
377.85: Scarf Fast+ Sandgarde
377.85: Scarf Fast+ Polyform2
377.85: Scarf Fast+ Jelluk
377.85: Scarf Fast+ Empoleking
377.85: Scarf Fast+ Cresspal
377.85: Scarf Fast+ Chesdon
377.85: Scarf Fast+ Astrolith-Clear
376.5: Scarf Fast Swampamar
376.5: Scarf Fast Stundos
374.55: Scarf Fast+ Snorligatr
374.55: Scarf Fast+ Pangleye
374.55: Scarf Fast+ Dongoro
373.5: Scarf Fast Zeeeee-Complete
373.5: Scarf Fast Zeeeee
373.5: Scarf Fast Wailcatty
373.5: Scarf Fast Tapu Loom
373.5: Scarf Fast Shiinofey
373.5: Scarf Fast sablegigas
373.5: Scarf Fast Mudape
373.5: Scarf Fast Melon
373.5: Scarf Fast Magic Artic Gear
373.5: Scarf Fast Goracanion
373.5: Scarf Fast Garzone-Mega
373.5: Scarf Fast Gallatross
373.5: Scarf Fast Dedsteel
373.5: Scarf Fast Crustlecross
373.5: Scarf Fast Combarde
373.5: Scarf Fast Casting
373.5: Scarf Fast Aggrosaur-Mega-Y
373.5: Scarf Fast Aggrosaur-Mega-X
373.5: Scarf Fast Aggrosaur
373.5: Scarf Fast Aggrodos-Mega-Y
373.5: Scarf Fast Aggrodos-Mega-X
373.5: Scarf Fast Aggrodos
371.25000000000006: Scarf Fast+ Parasol
371.25000000000006: Scarf Fast+ Lunatic
371.25000000000006: Scarf Fast+ Glaive-Primal
371.25000000000006: Scarf Fast+ Glaive
370.5: Scarf Fast Yvel-Chan
370.5: Scarf Fast Landia
370.5: Scarf Fast Hootoise
370.5: Scarf Fast Cradilego
370.5: Scarf Fast Avaizard
370.5: Scarf Fast Aurantrum
370.5: Scarf Fast Agrippa
367.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Zeklade
367.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Supermuk
367.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Scipod
367.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Neoprene
367.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Maginera
367.5: Scarf Fast Malamar
367.5: Scarf Fast Luau
367.5: Scarf Fast Lemorus-Incarnate
367.5: Scarf Fast Heatloom
367.5: Scarf Fast Draegarados
367.5: Scarf Fast Celesir
367.5: Scarf Fast Audala-Mega
367.5: Scarf Fast Audala
367.5: Scarf Fast Armortran
364.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Mudgoat
364.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Klazor
364.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Grangoro
364.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Fisktres
364.5: Scarf Fast Valveon
364.5: Scarf Fast Umbord
364.5: Scarf Fast Scipod-Mega
364.5: Scarf Fast Regimiki
364.5: Scarf Fast Oxybliss-Defense
364.5: Scarf Fast Mimitto
364.5: Scarf Fast Altearnia-Mega
364.5: Scarf Fast Altearnia
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Swampert
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Stundicuno
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Pelippex
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Laprazone
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Houdini-Mega
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Houdini
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Eek
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Dio
361.35: Scarf Fast+ Belle
361.5: Scarf Fast Tamatoa
361.5: Scarf Fast Klazor-Mega
361.5: Scarf Fast Eel-Lee
358.5: Scarf Fast Unconventional
358.5: Scarf Fast Tyrazma
358.5: Scarf Fast Shitpost
358.5: Scarf Fast Regetta
358.5: Scarf Fast Minislash-Meteor
358.5: Scarf Fast Mamozone
358.5: Scarf Fast Magnetic
358.05: Scarf Fast+ Necrozmerupt
358.5: Scarf Fast Maltarione-Mega
358.5: Scarf Fast Maltarione
358.5: Scarf Fast Golisotops
358.05: Scarf Fast+ Babuffe
358.5: Scarf Fast Giradino-Mega
358.5: Scarf Fast Giradino
358.5: Scarf Fast Escagon
358.5: Scarf Fast Cargolure
358.5: Scarf Fast Azumaloom
355.5: Scarf Fast Heatreon
355.5: Scarf Fast Gran-Ho
354.75: Scarf Fast+ Dramasnow
352.5: Scarf Fast Tyranwak
352.5: Scarf Fast Swampterra
352.5: Scarf Fast Slakoem
351.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Tapu Dede
351.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Mentor
351.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Loppeye-Mega-X
349.5: Scarf Fast Sunflorrim
349.5: Scarf Fast Shrek
349.5: Scarf Fast Malaquanid
349.5: Scarf Fast Gumanitoos
349.5: Scarf Fast Golisorem
349.5: Scarf Fast Darmin-Down
349.5: Scarf Fast Blampa-Mega
349.5: Scarf Fast Blampa
349.5: Scarf Fast Algantine
348.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Tropisteela
348.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Dinna
348.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Dad
346.5: Scarf Fast Xurkino-Mega
346.5: Scarf Fast Xurkino
346.5: Scarf Fast Odelay
346.5: Scarf Fast Leafadon
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Steelweez
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Slowmarina-Mega
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Slowmarina
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Sandgarde-Castle
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Miniancie-Ore
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Jellie
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Heebleye
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Fablesteel
344.85: Scarf Fast+ Eruption
343.5: Scarf Fast Toxamola
343.5: Scarf Fast Sandgarde
343.5: Scarf Fast Polyform2
343.5: Scarf Fast Jelluk
343.5: Scarf Fast Empoleking
343.5: Scarf Fast Cresspal
343.5: Scarf Fast Chesdon
343.5: Scarf Fast Astrolith-Clear
340.5: Scarf Fast Snorligatr
340.5: Scarf Fast Pangleye
340.5: Scarf Fast Dongoro
338.25: Scarf Fast+ Luau-Mega
337.5: Scarf Fast Parasol
337.5: Scarf Fast Lunatic
337.5: Scarf Fast Glaive-Primal
337.5: Scarf Fast Glaive
334.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Maskle
334.95000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Golislash-Defense
334.5: Scarf Fast Zeklade
334.5: Scarf Fast Supermuk
334.5: Scarf Fast Scipod
334.5: Scarf Fast Neoprene
334.5: Scarf Fast Maginera
331.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Dittsey
331.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Aquapod
331.5: Scarf Fast Mudgoat
331.5: Scarf Fast Klazor
331.5: Scarf Fast Grangoro
331.5: Scarf Fast Fisktres
328.35: Scarf Fast+ Snoopa
328.35: Scarf Fast+ Sablemimez-Mega
328.35: Scarf Fast+ Ferroslash-Shield
328.35: Scarf Fast+ Abomasorus-Mega
328.5: Scarf Fast Swampert
328.5: Scarf Fast Stundicuno
328.5: Scarf Fast Pelippex
328.5: Scarf Fast Laprazone
328.5: Scarf Fast Houdini-Mega
328.5: Scarf Fast Houdini
328.5: Scarf Fast Eek
328.5: Scarf Fast Dio
328.5: Scarf Fast Belle
325.5: Scarf Fast Necrozmerupt
325.05: Scarf Fast+ Heathorn
325.5: Scarf Fast Babuffe
322.5: Scarf Fast Dramasnow
321.75: Scarf Fast+ Cowardice
319.5: Scarf Fast Tapu Dede
319.5: Scarf Fast Mentor
319.5: Scarf Fast Loppeye-Mega-X
318.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Torko Bulu
318.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Parantis
318.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Girutukumuka
318.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Dhelchamp
316.5: Scarf Fast Tropisteela
316.5: Scarf Fast Dinna
316.5: Scarf Fast Dad
315.15000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Bezong
313.5: Scarf Fast Steelweez
313.5: Scarf Fast Slowmarina-Mega
313.5: Scarf Fast Slowmarina
313.5: Scarf Fast Sandgarde-Castle
313.5: Scarf Fast Miniancie-Ore
313.5: Scarf Fast Jellie
313.5: Scarf Fast Heebleye
313.5: Scarf Fast Fablesteel
313.5: Scarf Fast Eruption
311.85: Scarf Fast+ Sickle
311.85: Scarf Fast+ Sablegigas-Mega
311.85: Scarf Fast+ Rhyperlax
311.85: Scarf Fast+ Porygrigus
311.85: Scarf Fast+ Happislash-Unfriendly
311.85: Scarf Fast+ Happislash-Friendly
307.5: Scarf Fast Luau-Mega
305.25: Scarf Fast+ Slampa-Mega
305.25: Scarf Fast+ Slampa
304.5: Scarf Fast Maskle
304.5: Scarf Fast Golislash-Defense
301.5: Scarf Fast Dittsey
301.5: Scarf Fast Aquapod
298.5: Scarf Fast Snoopa
298.5: Scarf Fast Sablemimez-Mega
298.5: Scarf Fast Ferroslash-Shield
298.5: Scarf Fast Abomasorus-Mega
295.35: Scarf Fast+ Dianbro
295.35: Scarf Fast+ Cofagreelix-Mega
295.35: Scarf Fast+ Cofagreelix
295.35: Scarf Fast+ Bastioking
295.5: Scarf Fast Heathorn
292.05: Scarf Fast+ Guzzpex
292.5: Scarf Fast Cowardice
292.05: Scarf Fast+ Necrozmerupt-Mega
289.5: Scarf Fast Torko Bulu
289.5: Scarf Fast Parantis
289.5: Scarf Fast Girutukumuka
289.5: Scarf Fast Dhelchamp
288.75: Scarf Fast+ Cosmill
286.5: Scarf Fast Bezong
285.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Guzzbro-Mega
285.45000000000005: Scarf Fast+ Guzzbro
283.5: Scarf Fast Sickle
283.5: Scarf Fast Sablegigas-Mega
283.5: Scarf Fast Rhyperlax
283.5: Scarf Fast Porygrigus
283.5: Scarf Fast Happislash-Unfriendly
283.5: Scarf Fast Happislash-Friendly
278.85: Scarf Fast+ Steelthorn
277.5: Scarf Fast Slampa-Mega
277.5: Scarf Fast Slampa
275.55: Scarf Fast+ Pangleye-Mega
268.5: Scarf Fast Dianbro
268.5: Scarf Fast Cofagreelix-Mega
268.5: Scarf Fast Cofagreelix
268.5: Scarf Fast Bastioking
265.65000000000003: Scarf Fast+ Ferrolord
265.5: Scarf Fast Necrozmerupt-Mega
265.5: Scarf Fast Guzzpex
262.5: Scarf Fast Cosmill
259.5: Scarf Fast Guzzbro-Mega
259.5: Scarf Fast Guzzbro
255.75: Scarf Fast+ Dramasnow-Mega
253.5: Scarf Fast Steelthorn
250.5: Scarf Fast Pangleye-Mega
242.55: Scarf Fast+ Shucklord
241.5: Scarf Fast Ferrolord
232.5: Scarf Fast Dramasnow-Mega
220.5: Scarf Fast Shucklord

Nice to see The True Falcon (FALCOWNPUNCH!) returning :]
~400 abilities left.
We'll try to complete the Pet Mod in time to have a tournament before the PMGS
Feel free to reserve any of slate 2,3,4 from here :^]
Till then, have fun!

I'm just gonna end it here. Thanks AquaticPanic. Accidentally made Zoroark / Liepard a DNA fusion istead of field, but it is fixed now. Feedback is priceless.

I got kinda bored, but now boredom has come to this.

Parents: Tangrowth / Necrozma
Name: Lanceleech
Type: Grass / Psychic
Stats: 118/103/113/118/89/64 (+20 hp and special defense)
Ability and Description: Regenerator + Prism Armor = NATURE PROTECTOR - When hit with a super-effective move, take 3/4 of the initial damage and regenerate 1/3 of the damage done (does not activate if its substitute takes damage or if this mon dies).
Notable Moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Knock Off, Pain Split????, Toxic, Swords Dance, Curse, Infestation, Psych Up, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Stealth Rock, Energy Ball, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Photon Geyser
Playstyle: Suprisingly good defensive and offensive stats. Its ability makes it such an annoying tank to kill. Now Grass / Psychic is a great defensive typing for this pokemon because it has 6 resistances and its ability activates on 7 more types. Tangrowth offers so many useful supporting and survival moves, which makes this one of the best tanks out there!

Parents: Arceus / Azumarill
Name: Zaedfreud
Type: Normal / Fairy
Stats: 110/90/110/90/110/100 (+10 special defense and defense, +5 attack, +15 speed)
Ability and Description: Multitype + Thick Fat = SUPPRESS - This pokemon's type changes to the type of plate or Z-crystal it is holding. Takes halved damage against its current type(s).
Notable Moves: Belly Drum, Extreme Speed, Magic Coat, Perish Song, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Recover, Swords Dance, Trick?????, Tailwind, Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, Encore, Knock Off, Seismic Toss, Curse
Playstyle: This guy is very situational, but does its job well when the time comes. Although the ability sounds basic, it is actually pretty good. Arceus has such a wide movepool ranging from attacks to support moves. Azumarill gets Belly Drum and Arceus gets Extreme Speed, which can lead to sweeps. Tankiness is already nice. It's especially good for endgame; it has a fixed halved damage effect against its current type (s).

Parents: Liepard / Zoroark
Egg Group: Field
Name: Kraftark
Type: Dark
Stats: 67/101/59/109/60/110 (+5 to all stats)
Ability and Description: Unburden + Illusion = ASSASSINATE - Upon switch-in, this pokemon appears as the last pokemon in the party until it takes direct damage (before I had it as "for 1 turn," which might be more balanced) and becomes immune to the first hit of damage. When disguised as another pokemon, attack and speed are doubled.
Notable Moves: Knock Off, Night Slash, U-Turn,
Playstyle: Well, it's obvious why this is good. Maybe. Just wanted a decent Zoroark fusion...

Parents: Gyarados / Malamar
Egg Group: Water 2
Name: Werjarkii
Type: Water / Dark
Stats: 95/113/88/69/92/82 (+5 to all stats)
Ability and Description: Moxie + Contrary = RABID - Whenever you raise stats, lower the opposing pokemon's corresponding stats by the same amount. Killing a pokemon will invert any negative stat modifiers.
Notable Moves: HAPPY HOUR, CELEBRATE, Dragon Dance, Foul Play, Knock Off, Night Slash, Superpower, PSYCH UP, SNATCH, Topsy-Turvy, Earthquake, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Curse, Ice Fang
Playstyle: Unfortunately, no reliable recovery other than Rest, which may be the killer of this unique fusion. Pretty good stats defensively and offensively. Dragon Dance is a buff a debuff. The main perk is the Z-Happy Hour (or Z-Celebrate). Raise all stats by 1 and lower all opposing pokemon's stats by 1. This sounds op, but without reliable recovery to heal and only being +1, this balances it out. It is good for endgame, however, when the opponent can't switch out or switching out is a bad move. Situational, like my Arceus / Azumarill fusion, but works when the time comes.

Parents: Kartana / Genesect
Name: Mechazinz
Type: Bug / Steel
Stats: 85/150/113/89/83/104 (+20 hp and special defense)
Ability and Description: Beast Boost + Download = CONVERT - Your attacks do damage based off your highest stat and do damage to target's lower defense stat. Gain +1 in highest stat upon switch-in if your highest stat is greater than target's highest stat.
Notable Moves: Shift Gear, Bug Buzz, Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Technoblast (all types), Ice Beam, Gunk Shot, Giga Drain, Thunderbolt, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Fell Stinger, Leaf Blade, Vacuum Wave, Air Slash, Brick Break, Knock Off, Night Slash, Sacred Sword, Psycho Cut, Swords Dance, Tailwind, Synthesis, Iron Defense
Playstyle: I may just leave out the "+1 in highest stat upon switch-in if your highest stat is greater than target's highest stat" part, but I thought I might leave it for now to see how it would play out. This guy is a true assassin. Mechazinz hits with highest stat (like in Full Potential) and does damage based on the target's lower defense stat. When you go Download, are you annoyed when you switch in and get the stat boost in the wrong attack stat? I know I was. Now you don't have to worry. Also, if you really want the overkill potential, run Shift Gear, but Choice Scarf is still nice. Genesect's good physical and special movepool can finally be used for good.

Parents: Jirachi / Kartana
Name: Keelshank
Type: Grass / Steel
Stats: 79/140/115/79/85/124 (+20 speed and 20 special defense)
Ability and Description: Serene Grace + Beast Boost = EMPOWER - The secondary effect chances of your moves are doubled; whenever you inflict secondary effect, raise highest stat by 1 stage.
Notable Moves: Play Rough, Leaf Blade, Power-Up Punch, Stealth Rock, U-Turn, Trick
Playstyle: Some of you may be wondering why I didn't give this fusion +20 attack. I gave it +20 special defense to give it more bulk and +20 speed so that now Empower can boost speed if you want. This is viable in Frantic Fusions and even Frantic Fusions Ubers (one of my mains that i came up with). With a 60% flinch Iron Head, everything slower than it needs to fear it. It was slow in regular fusions, so I gave it a choice scarf. Now it doesn't really need it to function. It gets Meteor Mash, and if your highest stat is speed, if its secondary effect activates, you get +1 in attack and speed. You can still go choice scarf for asuper speedy build, with Iron Head boosting attack every time you inflict flinch, which is op. 6 flinches and you have +4 attack. Have fun if this gets accepted!

Please give me feedback :]

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
I'm just gonna end it here. Thanks AquaticPanic. Accidentally made Zoroark / Liepard a DNA fusion istead of field, but it is fixed now. Feedback is priceless.
also just so you know if you fuse two mons with the same ability, it keeps that very ability, no customs in that case

charizard8888 If you don't mind, I wish to reserve a second slate in #4.

Also, let's not forget that voting is open.

Giratina / Seel
Tangrowth / Amoonguss
Volcarona / Ribombee
Grumpig / Manectric
Nihilego / Celesteela
Cryogonal / Mismagius
Quagsire / Musharna
Tangela / Ho-Oh
Riolu / Azurill
Froslass / Roserade

Grumpig / Manectric
Basculin / Kyurem-White
Quagsire / Musharna
Clefable / Landorus-I
Altaria / Dragalge
Riolu / Azurill
Forslass / Roserade
Purugly / Stantler
Arcanine / Espeon
Slowbro / Toxapex

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Arcanine / Espeon
Slowbro / Toxapex

Basculin / Kyurem-W
Kyurem / Aerodactyl
Mewtwo / Arbok
Clefable / Landorus-I
Mienshao / Tornadus-T
Arceus / Azumarill

Blastoise / Charizard
Charizard / Venusaur

Mewtwo/Arbok
Arcanine/Espeon
Grumpig/Manectric
Tangrowth/Amoonguss
Clefable/Landorus-I
Froslass/Roserade
Cryogonal/Mismagius
Blastoise/Charizard
Feraligatr/Nidoking (Self-Vote)
Forretress/Shuckle (Self-Vote)

Arcanine / Espeon
Clefable / Landorus-Incarnate
Quagsire / Musharna
Aegislash / Zygarde
Delphox / Zoroark
Tangela / Ho-Oh
Basculin / Kyurem-White
Arceus / Azumarill
Cryogonal / Mismagius

1. Mienshao / Tornadus-Therian
  2. Aegislash / Zygarde
  3. Volcarona / Ribombee
  4. Tangela / Ho-Oh
  5. Arcanine / Espeon
  6. Grumpig / Manectric
  7. Camerupt / Sylveon
  8. Goodra / Dragonite
  9. Muk / Muk-Alola
  10. Tangrowth / Amoonguss

Last edited:
Arcanine / Espeon

None

Grumpig / Manectric
Basculin / Kyurem-White
Clefable / Landorus-I
Froslass / Roserade
Cryogonal / Mismagius

Arbok / Mewtwo
Tangrowth / Amoonguss
Tangela / Ho-Oh

Delphox / Zoroark
Riolu / Azurill
Quagsire / Musharna
Volcarona / Ribombee
Slowbro / Toxapex
Arceus / Azumarill
Blastoise / Charizard
Aegislash / Zygarde
Voting ends tonight at 8:30 EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)