Fusion Moves - [Fusion Evolution Companion Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starchamp; With both getting 5 votes, the winners are Star Strike and Celestial Fist!
Eek; Getting 5 votes, the winner is Thunder Virus!
Hitachi; Getting 6 votes, the winner is Solar Flare!
Shaymizard; Getting the most votes this slate, the winner with 7 votes is Blossom Dance!
Ferroslash; Getting 6 votes, the winner is Leech Shield!

This is however an unofficial counting(as I am not a council member), which means the winners could be reversed. For now, enjoy your bragging rights; G-Luke Stocke Stitch98 everybody

Starchamp; With both getting 5 votes, the winners are Star Strike and Celestial Fist!
Eek; Getting 5 votes, the winner is Thunder Virus!
Hitachi; Getting 6 votes, the winner is Solar Flare!
Shaymizard; Getting the most votes this slate, the winner with 7 votes is Blossom Dance!
Ferroslash; Getting 6 votes, the winner is Leech Shield!

This is however an unofficial counting(as I am not a council member), which means the winners could be reversed. For now, enjoy your bragging rights; G-Luke Stocke Stitch98 everybody
1st: I think you meant Eel, not Eek.
2: Good job everyone. Some unique ideas here. Me and Ludi will join the next one :)

I'll let the quote do the talking...

Parents: Eelektross + Muk
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Eek
New type: Electric / Poison
New base stats: 105 / 120 / 87 / 95 / 100 / 60 [BST 567]
New ability and desc: (Sticky Hold + Levitate) Sticky Float - Evades Ground-type moves, and user cannot lose their item
Notable moves: Coil, Wild Charge, ThunderPunch, Brick Break, Gunk Shot, Dragon Tail, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Volt Switch, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Explosion, U-Turn, Taunt, Roar, Shadow Sneak, Memento
Role identification: This thing has an interesting type (especially thanks to Sticky Float) that makes it an interesting Pokemon. It has good SpDef and decent attack, making Coil very appealing. It's movepool is ridiculous, and it has the offense stats to use both sides of the spectrum. It also gets some cute toys like U-Turn, Memento, and Explosion making it a unique Pokemon

If Rhydreigon doesn't reply soon, I will flip my lid... I saw him reading the page the other day too...
If he doesn't reply, couldn't Bigrob8917, and maybe me, continue the post?

I think Rhydreigon just got bored of fusion moves... He is looking at Fusion Evolution v2 at the moment though, so this might not be dead yet :)
Edit: and he's no longer there...

Last edited:
Perhaps it is time for a complete new council for this? Don't get me wrong, the current council is fine, but they seem to be too busy or not interested anymore. Obviously everyone needs to be in agreement for this change and I suspect that Eevee General also has a word in it still, but I just feel it's the logical step. Looking at the earlier replies, I feel others think the same.

Well, agreed with you both, but how would we decide who's in charge from now on?
G-Luke for a start. No questions needed there. For the rest, maybe commonly active people that want to? If needed, I can join part of the council, since I'm on here almost every day, and rather enjoy these kind of Pet Mods. But it's mainly up to Eevee General, I guess. Oh, and Rhydreigon, if he ever comes back, which I highly doubt

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Same as above. I have only been here for a short time but by what I've seen the 3 mentioned in the above comment are the ones who care the most bout this.

I support G-Luke if he wants to takeover this thread, his participation in this is commendable and I feel he is a wise choice. After that, it is up to G-Luke to form a new council I suppose, unless he wants to keep the current council as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)