FUSION MOVES REVERSE
Welcome to the second Fusion Moves thread! Due to the slow pacing of the project, this second thread was done to hopefully give all fusions their fusion moves faster. Unlike the first thread, this one will start from the most recent fusions and go backwards. Rules are as it follows:
- The moves used for fusing must be learned by the fusion’s parents. They also must be the same type as the parent used. For an example, a Ho-Oh / Sandlash-Alola fusion move. Ho-Oh could offer any of it’s Fire or Flying moves, while Alolan Sandslash offers any Ice or Steel moves it gets. However, Ho-Oh can’t give Ice or Steel moves nor Alolan Sandslash can give Fire or Flying moves, since the move must be the same type as the donator.
- The Base Power of the move must be in range of either moves. It wouldn’t make sense for Iron Head + Flamethrower to result in a 120 BP move.. The same follows for PP, Target and Accuracy.
- The category of the move is derived from which moves you pick. Sacred Fire + Iron Head must be physical, Roost + Ice Beam can be either a status move or a Special one, and so on.
- The secondary effects of the move are created by using either effects. So, for an example, it wouldn’t make sense for Iron Head + Roost to have a chance to burn, but it would make sense if it healed for 50% of the damage dealt.
- The typing of the move depends on what moves were used. Roost + Iron Head could be either Flying or Steel, and so on.
- The Z-Move effect depends. If it’s a status move, use the effect of the moves used to fuse. If it’s a damaging move, the damage is determined depending on the move’s BP. 80 BP moves usually have 160 BP Z-Moves, Multi-Hits usually have 100, etc.
- You may only make one move per fusion.
Then, we follow on to the Voting Phase:
- You may vote for up to 3 of the submited moves each the fusion.
- The maximum ammount of Self-Votes allowed is 3.
- Votes are not weighted.
Each slate is composed of 8 fusions. The template is the following:
[img]https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/icon/000.png[/img][img]https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/icon/000.png[/img] [b]Learned By:[/b] x [b]Name:[/b] Aaabbb (aaa + bbb) [b]New Type:[/b] [img]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/Type.png[/img] [b]Classification:[/b] [img]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/categories/Category.png[/img] [b]Base Power: Accuracy: Power Points: Effect: Target: Flavor: Uses:[/b]
That is all. Be sure to always check the fusion's ability to make better synergy!