SS OU GALARIAN SLOWBRO BALANCE (ft. Kommo-o & Hydreigon, Triple Steel Core)

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight: :ferrothorn: :kartana: :kommo-o:

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Introduction
2. Team + Description
3. Team Building Process
4. Team usage tips
5. Threat List
6. Shoutouts
7. Other Teams
8. Outro & Conclusion

1. INTRODUCTION

Hey everyone and I’ve got another team. This team is mostly really an experiment on Galarian Slowbro. I know that this thing is so cheesy, but that's what makes it so good. I wanted to make a team around it after versing it on PS a couple times.

2. TEAM + DESCRIPTION
:ss/slowbro-galar: :ss/hydreigon: :ss/corviknight: :ss/ferrothorn: :ss/kartana: :ss/kommo-o:

:ss/slowbro-galar: :quick-claw:
Slowbro-Galar @ Quick Claw
Ability: Quick Draw
EVs: 212 HP / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Shell-Side Arm
- Fire Blast

Role / General Tips
: Slowbro is a breaker, setup sweeper and our Fairy counter. Play as if you don't have Quick Draw, and don't rely on it.
Item: Quick Claw is to increase the chance of prioirty.
Moves: Nasty Plot is there to setup. Psyshock hits special walls like Blissey. Shell-Side Arm is a really cool move that hits either physically or specially, and is also STAB. Fire Blast is to hit Ferrothorn and other steels.
EVs & Nature: Modest with maximum SpA is to have the most power possible while 216 HP EVs are there to maintain some bulk as speed isn't necessary for it. The 44 Speed EVs are to outspeed Toxapex and Melmetal without Quick Draw.
Other Options: The last move slot is quite flexible, and you can run Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Focus Blast or basically anything you want.

:ss/hydreigon:

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower

- Earth Power

Role / General Tips
: Hydreigon is our team's speed control and Ghost resist. It has great synergy with G-Slowbro since it resists or is immune to all 3 of its weaknesses.
Item: Choice Scarf lets Hydreigon be an excellent revenge killer and speed control. It outspeeds Scarf Tapu-Lele, Dragapult, and Zeraora and has amazing coverage.
Moves: Dark Pulse is Hydreigon's most spammable move, especially after the team's Fairy type is gone. Draco is another STAB that hits very hard and can dent the other team severely. Flamethrower is a very important coverage move that hits Ferrothorn, Kartana, and Corviknight. The last move slot is Earth Power which allows to hit especially Heatran.
EVs & Nature: Timid with max Special Attack and Speed to be as fast as possible and powerful.
Other Options: You can run U-turn instead of Flamethrower or Earth Power, but Earth Power is recommended.

:ss/corviknight: :leftovers:
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- U-turn
- Defog

- Roost

Role / General Tips
: Corviknight is Defog support, a Ground immunity, and a wall. Corviknight can be used early-game to pressure Landorus-Therian and Garchomp with Defog. Throughout the game it is most commonly used as a wall, particularly to switch into opposing Kartana and Rillaboom.
Item: Leftovers is to provide passive recovery and lets it stay in the matchup longer.
Moves: This set is the most common one. Defog to remove hazards, Roost for recovery, U-turn for pivoting, and Body Press for a source of damage output.
EVs & Nature: The EV spread allows Corviknight to avoid the 2HKO from Choice Specs Tapu-Lele's Psychic after Stealth Rock damage as well as the 2HKO from Choice Specs Dragapult's Shadow Ball from full HP.
Other Options: I highly recommend running these 4 moves.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

- Body Press

Role / General Tips
: Ferrothorn serves as a hazard setter, a Kartana switch in, a Weavile switch in, and a Rillaboom switch in. Don’t let Ferrothorn die if you need it to answer one of these pokemon (although we do have backup answers). Setting Stealth Rock is often very important in a game, and especially this team benefits from it, since its more of a bulky offense. It's usually not worth trading Ferrothorn since most of members can deal with it. You NEED Ferrothorn against rain MUs.
Item: Rocky Helmet helps Ferrothorn deal more damage to Kartana, Rillaboom, Weavile, Barraskewda, and Urshifu-Rapid-Strike. Also, Ferrothorn will likely get Knocked Off, so it will at least do some damage as it loses its item.
Moves: Stealth Rocks are great for residual chip and pressure. Body Press lets Ferrothorn OHKO Weavile and Bisharp, and deal significant damage to Kartana. Gyro Ball is an important move. Since this team has no Dark types, Gyro Ball can be used to OHKO Tapu Lele that attempt to strong-arm their way past Ferrothorn. Gyro Ball also lets Ferrothorn beat Dragonite. Leech Seed helps Ferrothorn regain health, and it allows Ferrothorn to force Corviknight out and set Stealth Rock.
EVs & Nature: Relaxed Nature with max Defense for walling Physical attackers. Minimum Speed is for maximum Gyro Ball damage.
Other Options: I highly recommend this set, but Knock Off can be run over Gyro Ball if you’re confident in your ability to pressure Tapu Lele without it.
Notable Calcs:

252 Atk Life Orb Kartana Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 105-125 (29.8 - 35.5%) -- 27.5% chance to 3HKO

252 Atk Kartana Sacred Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 150-178 (42.6 - 50.5%) -- 2.3% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Weavile Triple Axel (40 BP) (3 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 111-135 (31.5 - 38.3%) -- approx. 93.9% chance to 3HKO

0 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Lele: 390-458 (138.7 - 162.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

:ss/kartana: :protective-pads:
Kartana @ Protective Pads
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 19 Atk
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off

- Sacred Sword

Role / General Tips
: Kartana is our breaker, physical attacker, setup-up sweeper, knocker, and CM Clef & Fini answer.
Item: Protective Pads so that we can avoid Rocky Helmet chip, Static, Flame Body by opposing Pokemon. It's very helpful as the opponent can't try to play mindgames with you and get Kartana statused or chipped.
Moves: Swords Dance is for setting up. Leaf Blade is a STAB move. Knock Off is there to remove items and for Ghosts. Sacred Sword is there to hit Steels.
EVs & Nature: The following IVs ensure that when Kartana KOs a Pokemon, it's speed is increased instead of attack. This allows it to be a very threatening sweeper and can be extremely difficult to revenge kill. The SpD investment helps it live against many different mons. Shoutout to Sp0oN1oRd for this set. Timid is to reduce Atk, so that Beast Boost boosts speed instead of attack after a KO.
Other Options: You can run Life Orb if you want, but Pads is much better imo.
Notable Calcs:

0 SpA Tornadus-Therian Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Kartana: 187-222 (71.9 - 85.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

0 SpA Zapdos Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Kartana: 211-249 (81.1 - 95.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Kartana in Electric Terrain: 113-133 (43.4 - 51.1%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Kartana in Psychic Terrain: 210-247 (80.7 - 95%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:ss/kommo-o: :leftovers:
Kommo-o @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Taunt / Stealth Rock

- Toxic

Role / General Tips
: Kommo-o was my last slot, and I knew that I needed something to switch-in to a Heatran. Usually you want to keep Kommo-o when you see a Heatran. It is also my general switch in against setup sweepers. You can use Dragon Tail and force them out, or click Toxic.
Item: Leftovers is Kommo-o's only recovery option.
Moves: Dragon Tail is to force switch out the opposing Pokemon. Earthquake is given mainly for Heatran, but it also hits other Steel and Fire types as well as Toxapex. Taunt is there to do what Taunt always does. Toxic is to cripple the opponent.
EVs & Nature: The EVs and nature are for maximum special bulk. 4 Spe EVs are given to speed creep any non-speed invested Pokemon with base 85 Speed.
Other Options: Stealth Rock is an option over Taunt. If you run Rocks on Kommo-o, you can choose to run another move like Spikes or Thunder Wave on Ferrothorn.

3. TEAM BUILDING PROCESS

:slowbro-galar:

After being 6-0'd by a team with G-Slowbro, I wanted to make a team on it, so I started off with the cheesiest set, Quick Claw & Quick Draw.

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon:

I added Hydreigon as a Shadow Ball resist and as a Dragon type. It synergizes very well with Slowbro-G.

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight:

Kartana was very threatening, so I added Defog Corviknight as a defensive wall, and a switch in to Specs Lele as well.

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight: :ferrothorn:

I was still afraid of 4 things: Tapu-Lele, Kartana, Rillaboom, and Rain. Ferrothorn is check to all 4 of these, and it also provides Stealth Rock support, so I added it to the team.

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight: :ferrothorn: :kartana:

Kartana is my physical breaker. It's got speed and power, and I wanted to use the +1 speed from Beast Boost set.

I needed something for the famous Heatran, so I decided to go with Kommo-o as it acts as a wall, and can OHKO Heatran with Earthquake. It is also my switch-in to setup sweepers.

4. TEAM USAGE TIPS
1. You need Ferrothorn against rain. If Ferrothorn dies, you could try going into Glowbro and cheese your way through.
2. If you can trade KOs against a fire mon, do it, because this team is weak to fire and greatly appreciates fire types being gone.
3. Don't be overconfident with G-Bro, as you always won't get the Quick Draw roll. I was overconfident many times which lost me the game. Quick Draw is basically luck, so while playing, think that you don't even have Quick Draw.
4. Be patient with yourself, learning a new team can be difficult. :)

5. THREAT LIST

:ss/heatran:

Heatran is a huge concern of this team. We have Kommo-o and Hydreigon who can switch in and OHKO it, but they don't have recovery options. You have to play smart and try to KO it, or it can get bad.

Volcanion is difficult to take on defensively. The team has trouble switching in other than Hydreigon and Kommo-o. Same goes for most Fire types.

I'll add more threats the more I see them.

6. SHOUTOUTS

Shoutout to Pinkacross for the RMT layout. I also used their Ferrothorn description and set.
Thanks Pinka!
Another shoutout to Sp0oN1oRd for the Kartana set.

7. OTHER TEAMS

:ss/heatran: :ss/kartana: :ss/weavile: :ss/tapu-fini: :ss/landorus-therian: :ss/corviknight:
SPECS HEATRAN + CM TAPU-FINI BULKY OFFENSE (ft. 3 Choice Items)
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...fini-bulky-offense-ft-3-choice-items.3699149/

:ss/volcanion: :ss/ferrothorn: :ss/tapu-fini: :ss/landorus-therian: :ss/regieleki: :ss/bisharp:
VOLCANION BALANCE/BULKY OFFENSE (ft. Offensive Regieleki) 1400+ ELO
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ense-ft-offensive-regieleki-1400-elo.3697897/

:ss/nihilego: :ss/tornadus-therian: :ss/tangrowth: :ss/regirock: :ss/volcarona: :ss/umbreon:
REGIROCK+TANGROWTH+TORNADUS-T BALANCE (ft. Dual Hazards Nihilego & Regenerator Core)
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...al-hazards-nihilego-regenerator-core.3696529/

8. OUTRO

Thanks to all those who made it this far! I had so much fun making this team and playing it, as it featured 3 non-OU mons. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Last edited:

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Introduction
2. Team + Description
3. Team Building Process
4. Team usage tips
5. Threat List
6. Shoutouts
7. Other Teams
8. Outro & Conclusion

1. INTRODUCTION

Hey everyone and I’ve got another team. This team is mostly really an experiment on Galarian Slowbro. I know that this thing is so cheesy, but that's what makes it so good. I wanted to make a team around it after versing it on PS a couple times.

2. TEAM + DESCRIPTION
:ss/slowbro-galar: :ss/hydreigon: :ss/corviknight: :ss/ferrothorn: :ss/kartana: :ss/kommo-o:

:ss/slowbro-galar: :quick-claw:
Slowbro-Galar @ Quick Claw
Ability: Quick Draw
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Shell-Side Arm
- Fire Blast

Role / General Tips
: Slowbro is a breaker, setup sweeper and our Fairy counter. Usually you just trust your gut when using Glowbro.
Item: Quick Claw is to increase the chance of prioirty.
Moves: Nasty Plot is there to setup. Psyshock hits special walls like Blissey. Shell-Side Arm is a really cool move that hits either physically or specially, and is also STAB. Fire Blast is to hit Ferrothorn and other steels.
EVs & Nature: Modest with maximum SpA is to have the most power possible while 252 HP EVs are there to maintain some bulk as speed isn't necessary for it.
Other Options: The last move slot is quite flexible, and you can fun Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Focus Blast or basically anything you want.

:ss/hydreigon:

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower

- Earth Power

Role / General Tips
: Hydreigon is our team's speed control and Ghost resist. It has great synergy with G-Slowbro since it resists or is immune to all 3 of its weaknesses.
Item: Choice Scarf lets Hydreigon be an excellent revenge killer and speed control. It outspeeds Scarf Tapu-Lele, Dragapult, and Zeraora and has amazing coverage.
Moves: Dark Pulse is Hydreigon's most spammable move, especially after the team's Fairy type is gone. Draco is another STAB that hits very hard and can dent the other team severely. Flamethrower is a very important coverage move that hits Ferrothorn, Kartana, and Corviknight. The last move slot is Earth Power which allows to hit especially Heatran.
EVs & Nature: Timid with max Special Attack and Speed to be as fast as possible and powerful.
Other Options: You can run U-turn instead of Flamethrower or Earth Power, but Earth Power is recommended.

:ss/corviknight: :leftovers:
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- U-turn
- Defog

- Roost

Role / General Tips
: Corviknight is Defog support, a Ground immunity, and a wall. Corviknight can be used early-game to pressure Landorus-Therian and Garchomp with Defog. Throughout the game it is most commonly used as a wall, particularly to switch into opposing Kartana and Rillaboom.
Item: Leftovers is to provide passive recovery and lets it stay in the matchup longer.
Moves: This set is the most common one. Defog to remove hazards, Roost for recovery, U-turn for pivoting, and Body Press for a source of damage output.
EVs & Nature: The EV spread allows Corviknight to avoid the 2HKO from Choice Specs Tapu-Lele's Psychic after Stealth Rock damage as well as the 2HKO from Choice Specs Dragapult's Shadow Ball from full HP.
Other Options: I highly recommend running these 4 moves.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

- Body Press

Role / General Tips
: Ferrothorn serves as a hazard setter, a Kartana switch in, a Weavile switch in, and a Rillaboom switch in. Don’t let Ferrothorn die if you need it to answer one of these pokemon (although we do have backup answers). Setting Stealth Rock is often very important in a game, and especially this team benefits from it, since its more of a bulky offense. It's usually not worth trading Ferrothorn since most of members can deal with it. You NEED Ferrothorn against rain MUs.
Item: Rocky Helmet helps Ferrothorn deal more damage to Kartana, Rillaboom, Weavile, Barraskewda, and Urshifu-Rapid-Strike. Also, Ferrothorn will likely get Knocked Off, so it will at least do some damage as it loses its item.
Moves: Stealth Rocks are great for residual chip and pressure. Body Press lets Ferrothorn OHKO Weavile and Bisharp, and deal significant damage to Kartana. Gyro Ball is an important move. Since this team has no Dark types, Gyro Ball can be used to OHKO Tapu Lele that attempt to strong-arm their way past Ferrothorn. Gyro Ball also lets Ferrothorn beat Dragonite. Leech Seed helps Ferrothorn regain health, and it allows Ferrothorn to force Corviknight out and set Stealth Rock.
EVs & Nature: Relaxed Nature with max Defense for walling Physical attackers. Minimum Speed is for maximum Gyro Ball damage.
Other Options: I highly recommend this set, but Knock Off can be run over Gyro Ball if you’re confident in your ability to pressure Tapu Lele without it.
Notable Calcs:

252 Atk Life Orb Kartana Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 105-125 (29.8 - 35.5%) -- 27.5% chance to 3HKO

252 Atk Kartana Sacred Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 150-178 (42.6 - 50.5%) -- 2.3% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Weavile Triple Axel (40 BP) (3 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 111-135 (31.5 - 38.3%) -- approx. 93.9% chance to 3HKO

0 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Lele: 390-458 (138.7 - 162.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

:ss/kartana: :protective-pads:
Kartana @ Protective Pads
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 19 Atk
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off

- Sacred Sword

Role / General Tips
: Kartana is our breaker, physical attacker, setup-up sweeper, knocker, and CM Clef & Fini answer.
Item: Protective Pads so that we can avoid Rocky Helmet chip, Static, Flame Body by opposing Pokemon. It's very helpful as the opponent can't try to play mindgames with you and get Kartana statused or chipped.
Moves: Swords Dance is for setting up. Leaf Blade is a STAB move. Knock Off is there to remove items and for Ghosts. Sacred Sword is there to hit Steels.
EVs & Nature: The following IVs ensure that when Kartana KOs a Pokemon, it's speed is increased instead of attack. This allows it to be a very threatening sweeper and can be extremely difficult to revenge kill. The SpD investment helps it live against many different mons. Shoutout to Sp0oN1oRd for this set. Timid is to reduce Atk, so that Beast Boost boosts speed instead of attack after a KO.
Other Options: You can run Life Orb if you want, but Pads is much better imo.
Notable Calcs:

0 SpA Tornadus-Therian Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Kartana: 187-222 (71.9 - 85.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

0 SpA Zapdos Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Kartana: 211-249 (81.1 - 95.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Kartana in Electric Terrain: 113-133 (43.4 - 51.1%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Kartana in Psychic Terrain: 210-247 (80.7 - 95%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:ss/kommo-o: :leftovers:
Kommo-o @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Taunt / Stealth Rock

- Toxic

Role / General Tips
: Kommo-o was my last slot, and I knew that I needed something to switch-in to a Heatran. Usually you want to keep Kommo-o when you see a Heatran. It is also my general switch in against setup sweepers. You can use Dragon Tail and force them out, or click Toxic.
Item: Leftovers is Kommo-o's only recovery option.
Moves: Dragon Tail is to force switch out the opposing Pokemon. Earthquake is given mainly for Heatran, but it also hits other Steel and Fire types as well as Toxapex. Taunt is there to do what Taunt always does. Toxic is to cripple the opponent.
EVs & Nature: The EVs and nature are for maximum special bulk. 4 Spe EVs are given to speed creep any non-speed invested Pokemon with base 85 Speed.
Other Options: Stealth Rock is an option over Taunt. If you run Rocks on Kommo-o, you can choose to run another move like Spikes or Thunder Wave on Ferrothorn.

3. TEAM BUILDING PROCESS

:slowbro-galar:

After being 6-0'd by a team with G-Slowbro, I wanted to make a team on it, so I started off with the cheesiest set, Quick Claw & Quick Draw.

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon:

I added Hydreigon as a Shadow Ball resist and as a Dragon type. It synergizes very well with Slowbro-G.

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight:

Kartana was very threatening, so I added Defog Corviknight as a defensive wall, and a switch in to Specs Lele as well.

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight: :ferrothorn:

I was still afraid of 4 things: Tapu-Lele, Kartana, Rillaboom, and Rain. Ferrothorn is check to all 4 of these, and it also provides Stealth Rock support, so I added it to the team.

:slowbro-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight: :ferrothorn: :kartana:

Kartana is my physical breaker. It's got speed and power, and I wanted to use the +1 speed from Beast Boost set.

I needed something for the famous Heatran, so I decided to go with Kommo-o as it acts as a wall, and can OHKO Heatran with Earthquake. It is also my switch-in to setup sweepers.

4. TEAM USAGE TIPS
1. You need Ferrothorn against rain. If Ferrothorn dies, you could try going into Glowbro and cheese your way through.
2. If you can trade KOs against a fire mon, do it, because this team is weak to fire and greatly appreciates fire types being gone.
3. Be patient with yourself, learning a new team can be difficult. :)

5. THREAT LIST

:ss/heatran:

Heatran is a huge concern of this team. We have Kommo-o and Hydreigon who can switch in and OHKO it, but they don't have recovery options. You have to play smart and try to KO it, or it can get bad.

Volcanion is difficult to take on defensively. The team has trouble switching in other than Hydreigon and Kommo-o. Same goes for most Fire types.

I'll add more threats the more I see them.

6. SHOUTOUTS

Shoutout to Pinkacross for the RMT layout. I also used their Ferrothorn description and set.
Thanks Pinka!
Another shoutout to Sp0oN1oRd for the Kartana set.

7. OTHER TEAMS

:ss/heatran: :ss/kartana: :ss/weavile: :ss/tapu-fini: :ss/landorus-therian: :ss/corviknight:
SPECS HEATRAN + CM TAPU-FINI BULKY OFFENSE (ft. 3 Choice Items)
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...fini-bulky-offense-ft-3-choice-items.3699149/

:ss/volcanion: :ss/ferrothorn: :ss/tapu-fini: :ss/landorus-therian: :ss/regieleki: :ss/bisharp:
VOLCANION BALANCE/BULKY OFFENSE (ft. Offensive Regieleki) 1400+ ELO
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ense-ft-offensive-regieleki-1400-elo.3697897/

:ss/nihilego: :ss/tornadus-therian: :ss/tangrowth: :ss/regirock: :ss/volcarona: :ss/umbreon:
REGIROCK+TANGROWTH+TORNADUS-T BALANCE (ft. Dual Hazards Nihilego & Regenerator Core)
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...al-hazards-nihilego-regenerator-core.3696529/

8. OUTRO

Thanks to all those who made it this far! I had so much fun making this team and playing it, as it featured 3 non-OU mons. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!
I'd put 4 speed EVs on Slowbro so you can outspeed Slowking Galar everytime without Quick draw.

I think it's awesome that you were able to build a Balance team around Slowbro-Galar. Very creative! You should post replays if you get any in the future :)

yeah Regieleki just volt-switches on you the whole game and you have no reliable speed control for it. Similiar issue with Tapu Koko but to a lesser extent. Would probably recommend using Spd Defog Lando-T over Corvinight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)