Garfemon Discussion

Theorymon

YOU WANT FUN? WARIO SHOW YOU FUN!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do you like Pokemon? Do you like Garfield?

What happens when you put them together?

This is what happens! https://garfemon.tumblr.com/

Post your favorites here, and be sure to include their Garfedex, which is usually the funniest part about these! I'll start with 6 of them myself.

202 - GARFBUFFET - In order to conceal its BUTT CARTOONIST, it lives in MUNCIE, INDIANA where most everyone has BUTT PEOPLE.

Dude, Jon's expression as Garbuffet's tail is priceless!

217 - URSAFIELD - Each day it wakes up and finds a new FAMILY CIRCUS comic on its belly. Many of the comics are HIT OR MISS, but it enjoys THEIR FAMILIARITY and SIMPLE FORMAT.

I think this is my favorite Garfemon, I can always get behind potshots against Family Circus.

267 - GARFIFLY - It has beautiful JON WINGS, or JOINGS for short. Maybe JONGS would be better, or WINGBUCKLES, but honestly there are no “RIGHT” answers when it comes to Garfemon. Maybe JONWINGS, though.

Jesus fucking christ those wing arms

149 - GARFONITE - It is said that this Garfemon lives somewhere in a PUDDLE IN INDIANA and that it SUCKS. However, it is only a rumor.

LMFAO that face! Also, whoever does Garfemon doesn't seem to like Indiana.

199 - SLARFKINGFIELD - There’s nothing wrong with this Garfemon. It has a HUMAN MAN that it has IRREPARABLY FUSED with and it can’t FEEL PAIN anymore and it has lost the ability to UNDERSTAND TIME, but again, and you have to trust me here, IT’S DOING GREAT.

Wow, talk about body horror in both description and looks!

250 - GARF-OH - It stares at itself in the mirror. “What am I?” it thinks. “Am I a bird? Am I a cat? Am I a…” In the reflection, behind it, Garf-Oh sees its phone light up. A notification, the first in almost seven hours. For a moment, it imagines all the possibilities this alert could hold. Perhaps an email from a friend, or a party evite. Something, that could give it purpose, or at least enough enough of a dopamine hit to make it to the next notification. It grabs the phone, taps home. There on the screen sits a small but meaningful disappointment. There are no friends, or parties, or purpose. Just a push notification from CNN: “Who will be the next Bachelorette? The front runners revealed.” Garf-Oh shuts off the screen. It’s happy for the Bachelorette, whoever she ends up being. It catches itself in the mirror again, hunched over the phone gripped tightly between both wings. “Am I a MONSTER?”

Holy shit this Garfedex is a novel! Poor Garf-Oh...

Darkinium

the mighty nuaguunibi

178 - XATUFIELD - This Garfemon wraps its body in DAMP LASAGNA NOODLES and then GOES TO A TANNING SALON and it’s insides get all COOKED and when it gets home, it stares at itself in the mirror FOR HOURS, whispering “when will I be good enough.”

195 - QUAGFIELD - Due to its relaxed and carefree nature, it often overlooks SERIOUS CRIMES happening right in front of it, which is why we don’t have ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT at the upcoming trial, TONY.

270 - LOGARF - It has no idea who DLEIFRAG is, despite having the name TATTOOED to the bowl on its HEAD/BODY. It feels like it’s probably someone important, like a PRO GOLFER or TERRORIST, but it can’t get its little NUBS coordinated enough to type on a keyboard and GOOGLE IT. Also, ALEXA AND CRAP doesn’t exist in Garfemon universe, so it can’t just ASK a COMPUTER, OKAY.

259 - GARFSHTOMP - Despite rubbing CREAMS on his body every DAY, this Garfemon is slowly becoming a POOKIE. That sounds CUTE, but actually its NOT because Pookies are soulless and INANIMATE, which is the fate soon to face Garfshtomp if the ailment WORSENS.

272 - GARFICOLO - This Garfemon is said to appear when it hears the QUIET CHEWS of children EATING SANDWICHES. It appears NEXT TO the children and demands they stop CHEWING SO HARD so that it can “FINALLY REST.” Like Santa, it appears to all children around the world at THE SAME TIME and is clearly a threat to their SAFETY, which is why SANDWICHES ARE ILLEGAL now.

Theorymon

YOU WANT FUN? WARIO SHOW YOU FUN!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
View attachment 314636
241 - GARFTANK - It produces milk by having its JON NIPPLES barf. That’s all you need to know about this Garfemon to determine whether you want to be FRIENDS WITH IT.

I was going to find more but now I just hope that none of them are worse than this.
Unfortunately for you, there are worse

257 - GARFIKEN - It blows out STEAM from its DOWNTOWN FACE to destroy enemies. The enemies aren’t DAMAGED by the steam, they’re just too uncomfortable TO ASK about it and play dead until they can LEAVE.

Unfortunately for you, there are worse

257 - GARFIKEN - It blows out STEAM from its DOWNTOWN FACE to destroy enemies. The enemies aren’t DAMAGED by the steam, they’re just too uncomfortable TO ASK about it and play dead until they can LEAVE.
Can someone post a bunch of bad tier lists or something so that this thread gets locked? I'll never sleep again now.

Ullar

Mystery Dungeoneer
is a Live Chat Contributor
ok so if enough people are interested, i will happily lead a spriting project of pokemon crystal but garfemon

i will pull my weight, this i swear

also gen 3 is still ongoing, and the Ralts line is next. can’t wait to see waifield in color

lmk if youre interested

Finland

What are you trying to protect?
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1612986053062.png

271 - GARFBRE - This Garfemon is, you guessed it, a COMPUTER HACKER. It sits in front of MECHANICAL KEYBOARDS, just click clacking away at ILLEGAL CODE all day long. It can download bitcoin at speeds of, and I’m not making this up, 48 MEGABYTES PER GIGABYTE. Just by looking at it, your BITCOIN is getting DOWNLOADED. Also, it keeps pipin’ hot lasagna body on its HEAD, but that’s a SEPARATE FACT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)