Gavin's Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to trade for a Bold Rotom. I have a Shiny and a Dawn Stone if you're still trading for stones.

If you're not accepting the stone trading deal anymore, I also have a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Impish Contrary (HA) Shuckle with 3 egg moves (Acupressure, Helping Hand, Knock Off). The spread's for those gimmick Power Trick + Trick Room sets, and it can also do a silly Shell Smash tank set (perhaps combined with Power Trick) thanks to Contrary. It's a novelty item, but it's somewhat unique. If nothing else, it can also be used to breed IVs onto a Gyro Ball Forretress, since it's male. I can trade a stone attached to the Shuckle if you're interested in it.

If none of that appeals to you, I'd be glad to hear how you'd want the offer revised.
I'll take Dawn Stone. Your Bold Rotom is ready. PM me when you can trade.

Hello, I am interested your HP Fire Dittos.

Been trying to find Dittos in the friend safari with 30s in the right stats for the past week and a half; it has been enough to drive me crazy.

I can offer you an HP Ice, timid Rotom (31/x/30/31/31/31) and a flawless timid Abra (31/31/31/31/31/31) with inner focus (sorry).
I also have a neato-skeeto 5 IV breeding pair of Eevee that you might be interested in. Both parents are timid, have the HA (Anticipation) and knows Wish, a competitive, and bold Rotom (31/x/31/31/31/31) but it seems like you deal in those quite a bit.

If you have a more specific request I would also be willing to fill it. I consider myself a fairly competent breeder.

Everything I have is in Gen 6.

Update

Hidden Power Fire Abra
Nature: Timid/Modest
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/Even/31/30/31/30
Egg move(s): None

Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Reckless
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg move(s): Double-Edge

Nature: Adamant/Impish
Ability: Poison Heal
Egg move(s): Focus Punch, Bullet Seed

Nature: Timid/Modest
Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Credit goes to Rhianne for Nidoran parents.

Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Egg move(s): Disable, Perish Song​

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! CMT for a female Rock Head Cubone?

Nature: Brave
Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg move(s): Iron Head

Do you mind checking my thread for the following?
Nature: Modest
Ability: Hustle
Credit goes to Rhianne for Nidoran parents.
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Overgrow
Egg move(s): Superpower, Seed Bomb, Thrash
Nature: Impish
Ability: Bulletproof
Egg move(s): Spikes, Synthesis

Nature: Calm
Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg move(s): Giga Drain

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
Egg move(s): Reversal

Hi there! I'm interested in your Gastly, Koffing, and Jolly Riolu.
Could you CMT for those? If nothing interests you I'm sure I could get you the evolution stones on your list.

hp ghost keldeo ( the one that goes around trade) for your jolly terrakion ? I can clone the terrakion for you and give it back . If i have re-cloneable right ( will credit you ofc).

hp ghost keldeo ( the one that goes around trade) for your jolly terrakion ? I can clone the terrakion for you and give it back . If i have re-cloneable right ( will credit you ofc).
Does Keldeo know Icy Wind? Terrakion is still in my Pokemon White 2 game.

Does Keldeo know Icy Wind? Terrakion is still in my Pokemon White 2 game.
I don't think any hp ghost keldeo that on here know Icy Wind ( mine doesn't have it) . So the only keldeo that know icy wind is if you still have it in your pokebank :p

I don't think any hp ghost keldeo that on here know Icy Wind ( mine doesn't have it) . So the only keldeo that know icy wind is if you still have it in your pokebank :p
Sadly, I forgot to RNG Keldeo. I can trade Terrakion for other legendary Pokemon you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)