Gavin's Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man im interested in your male koffing bold levitate and with egg moves toxic spike and pain split, male tentacool calm rain dish with egg moves rapid spin and haze, and your hidden power fire magnemite modest magnet pull. im offering tyrunt jolly with dragon dance and 3 elemental fangs, adamant scrappy kangaskhan and ferroseed sassy with egg moves spikes and leechseed. the kangaskhan and the tyrunt are hard to breed ao i hope my offer interest you :)

hey man im interested in your male koffing bold levitate and with egg moves toxic spike and pain split, male tentacool calm rain dish with egg moves rapid spin and haze, and your hidden power fire magnemite modest magnet pull. im offering tyrunt jolly with dragon dance and 3 elemental fangs, adamant scrappy kangaskhan and ferroseed sassy with egg moves spikes and leechseed. the kangaskhan and the tyrunt are hard to breed ao i hope my offer interest you :)
I already have all Pokemon you offer. I can do Koffing and Tentacool for some battle items though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)