Not open for further replies.
♀
Life Orb
Modest | Sheer Force
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpAtk / 232 Spe
Stealth Rock / Earth Power / Sludge Wave / Ice Beam
Note: RNGed in White.
Also, can you rename it England if possible? Thanks!

IGN: Beyonce
Deposited: Lvl 5 Female Shroomish
Reason: For UU competitive play :)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Jirachi x2, Nidoqueen

Hey :). Can I please request a hoopa?
My FC is 5473-0670-1049.
Thanks in advance :)
I have the small hoopa but not the big guy. I don't know how to change him but I would like one of each.
Also... For the request... idk if it is even possible but, can you get me a shiny Zygarde? I have a shiny Mew or shiny Groudon I can give for it... Or both for it.
Are you on ORAS or XY? The Unbound forme is specific to ORAS. If you're on ORAS, just walk into a Pokémart with Hoopa in your party and a lady will give you the Prison Bottle, which is the item that makes Hoopa go to Unbound forme (you don't need a different Hoopa to get it). If you make it Unbound, it will return to the regular Hoopa when you put it in the PC or if it stays in your party for 3 days.

With this in mind, I don't know if you still want mine, as yours can be changed to Unbound forme as well. If you want it anyway, let me know, I'll add you to setup the trade.
Also, can you rename it England if possible? Thanks!
Sorry, I can only rename Pokémon I bred in Gen 6, this one is from Gen 5, and I can't trade it back for the rename.

Goodness! That is some shitty luck.

Deposited: level 16 female Goldeen
Welp, new problem :P You requested a male Exeggutor, but mine is female (you might want to request level 91+ for extra safety btw).

Sent: Jirachi x2, Nidoqueen

Are you on ORAS or XY? The Unbound forme is specific to ORAS. If you're on ORAS, just walk into a Pokémart with Hoopa in your party and a lady will give you the Prison Bottle, which is the item that makes Hoopa go to Unbound forme (you don't need a different Hoopa to get it). If you make it Unbound, it will return to the regular Hoopa when you put it in the PC or if it stays in your party for 3 days.

With this in mind, I don't know if you still want mine, as yours can be changed to Unbound forme as well. If you want it anyway, let me know, I'll add you to setup the trade.

Sorry, I can only rename Pokémon I bred in Gen 6, this one is from Gen 5, and I can't trade it back for the rename.

Welp, new problem :P You requested a male Exeggutor, but mine is female (you might want to request level 91+ for extra safety btw).
Ah, I see. Well, it is ok then on the hoopa since it doesn't stay in that form. Can you do my request though? I have seen shiny Zygarde's though very rarely. If you can't then I understand. :)

Yeesh, my mistake! Hopefully this is the last time. I will restrict the level and gender. Thank you again, fingers crossed!

Deposited: level 22 female pidgey

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ah, I see. Well, it is ok then on the hoopa since it doesn't stay in that form. Can you do my request though? I have seen shiny Zygarde's though very rarely. If you can't then I understand. :)
Sorry, I missed your request when I first read your message! Unfortunately, as far as I know, shiny Zygarde is totally impossible to get for now unless it's hacked (which I don't do), so I can't take your request.

Yeesh, my mistake! Hopefully this is the last time. I will restrict the level and gender. Thank you again, fingers crossed!

Deposited: level 22 female pidgey
Success!

Sorry, I missed your request when I first read your message! Unfortunately, as far as I know, shiny Zygarde is totally impossible to get for now unless it's hacked (which I don't do), so I can't take your request.

Success!

Ok. Like I said I understand :). Thank you anyways. I'll take another look at your list and see if I can find something I am looking for. :). It is a huge and awesome list. I am also currently trying to complete my Dex, and it seems you have them all :)

heya would it be alright to request a direct trade for this little fella?
xerneas
Expert Belt Naughty | Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/26/24/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpAtk / 224 Spe
Moonblast / Close Combat / Rock Slide / Horn Leech
OT: XYZ

Reason for asking: i never had a naughty pokemon to use in any battle (ever) and a shiny sword legged one would be an awesome one to use as a first time

FC: 3926-4978-8044 | IGN: Marine

Last edited:
♂

Life Orb
Timid | Protean
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Hydro Cannon / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam / Gunk Shot

IGN: Aguy
Pokemon Placed: Surskit, lv 1, Female
Reason: I've wanted one of these for a long while now for competitive battling. Maybe it may also help me defeat the SuperSingle Battle Maison boss!

Last edited:
Alright ,redeposited a lvl 1 male squirtle
Ign Atharv
Message EISENS

I think the funniest part of this is that earlier squirtle got SNIPED, someone traded me a lvl 100 blastios e

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
@Everyone, the Power Saves servers are having problems so I cannot clone right now. I can't send anything until that's fixed, but feel free to keep requesting, I'll send it all as soon as they're back up.

All is good now.

Last edited:
May I have an Adamant (6IV) Ditto, for breeding purposes.

IGN: Holsey
Deposited: Joltik, Male, Lvl. 8

I RNG'd myself a 6IV Hawlucha, but it's of a Jolly Nature, and that's very frustrating to me, so naturally, I'm looking to fix it.

Last edited:
May I have an Adamant (6IV) Ditto, for breeding purposes.

IGN: Holsey
Deposited: Joltik, Male, Lvl. 8

I RNG'd myself a 6IV Hawlucha, but it's of a Jolly Nature, and that's very frustrating to me, so naturally, I'm looking to fix it.

P.S. you're, by no means obligated to, so I don't expect it. but if you could throw in a Power Herb, that would help me a lot :) thanks!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Xerneas, Greninja, Ditto

Alright ,redeposited a lvl 1 male squirtle
Ign Atharv
Message EISENS

I think the funniest part of this is that earlier squirtle got SNIPED, someone traded me a lvl 100 blastios e
I think you got sniped again :( I really don't understand why people randomly give a level 100 Blastoise for a level 1 Squirtle either :P

Hi I'm looking for a 6IV Ditto I don't mind it's nature or ability its purely for breeding.
IGN: David
Deposited: Koffing Male Level 16
Ty in advance :)

Drapion ♂ /w Lum Berry; Timid /w Battle Armor
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
EVS: 252 Attack/ 4 Def/ 252 Speed
Swords Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Poison Jab

IGN: Mashi
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 1 Buizel
Reason: I tried one out in Pixelmon recently and enjoyed it but don't have the time to breed one myself. ;(

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Drapion ♂ /w Lum Berry; Timid /w Battle Armor
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
EVS: 252 Attack/ 4 Def/ 252 Speed
Swords Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Poison Jab

IGN: Mashi
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 1 Buizel
Reason: I tried one out in Pixelmon recently and enjoyed it but don't have the time to breed one myself. ;(
Hi! This thread is only to give away things listed in my trading thread (since I have them ready). If you want a customized set like this, please request it in my trade thread and I will add it to my breeding projects (it will take a while to make, so no need to deposit anything yet, I'll tag you when it's done).

As a side note, I believe you may want that Drapion Jolly instead of Timid if it's going to be a physical attacker :P

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Blastoise

DJHero1986 I think it got sniped :/ Make sure you ask for a level 91+ Ditto to help avoid a snipe (if you hadn't done so).

Hello, I would like

Shaymin

Life Orb
Timid | Natural Cure -> Serene Grace
IVs: 27/x/22/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Air Slash / Seed Flare / Hidden Power Ice / Healing Wish
OT: GF

Reason: i was unable to obtain it via mystery gift during its distribution month and it is the last one I need to collect.

FC: 2638-0986-6360 - surge

Thanks a lot, I assume we connect via DM from here?

Last edited:
Hi! This thread is only to give away things listed in my trading thread (since I have them ready). If you want a customized set like this, please request it in my trade thread and I will add it to my breeding projects (it will take a while to make, so no need to deposit anything yet, I'll tag you when it's done).

As a side note, I believe you may want that Drapion Jolly instead of Timid if it's going to be a physical attacker :P
Ah ok, I'll go request it there then. And lol, idk why I put timid xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)