[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Eisen, may I request your All30s Ditto?

IGN: Noel
Pokemon Placed: Venonat
Level: 15
Message: "I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to"

Also, not sure if you have one, but if you do could you attach a love ball to ditto?
Thank you in advance ^^

Last edited:
SpiritGuy : Sent!

Machoke : Unfortunately, I couldn't find the Venonat, it looks like it probably got sniped :(
Ah, indeed it did. 0: I'll try again

Ditto wanted: All30s (holding a love ball if you have a spare!)
Pokemon Placed: Carbink
Level: 12
Message: "I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to"

Thank you very much! ^___^

Last edited:
Just wanted to say, thank you so much Eisen for this incredibly helpful giveaway. I've been using your All30s Ditto for some hidden power breeding and works great in that regard as a catch-all for if you need to get a certain HP type but don't have a ditto dedicated to each one.

I'd like to request PrfctBrave this time, please!

Ditto Requested: PrfctBrave (with love ball if you have an extra)
Pokemon placed: Mareep, level 15, female
Message: "I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to."

Thanks again! This is my last ditto request for now, so I made sure to get a Mareep for you this time. :P

Got it, thanks Eisenherz! ^^

Last edited:
I̶g̶n̶ ̶M̶i̶k̶e̶y̶
R̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶P̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶,̶ ̶j̶o̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶x̶6̶ ̶3̶1̶ ̶i̶v̶ ̶ ̶
D̶e̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶N̶o̶i̶b̶a̶t̶,̶ ̶l̶v̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶M̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶ ̶

T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶a̶n̶c̶e̶

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Machoke : Sent! I'm glad it's been this helpful for you, you're welcome, and thanks for the Mareep! :D

Mike_Stod : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Noibat, it might have gotten sniped? :\

I̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶A̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶e̶d̶

I̶g̶n̶ ̶M̶i̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶
D̶e̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶H̶a̶p̶p̶i̶n̶y̶ ̶l̶v̶ ̶1̶4̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶ ̶

An̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

Last edited:
Y̶e̶p̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶ ̶

I̶g̶n̶ ̶M̶i̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶
D̶e̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶I̶n̶k̶a̶y̶ ̶l̶v̶ ̶6̶ ̶m̶a̶l̶e̶

Last edited:
Well howdy, this sure is a beautiful thing and I would love to potentially receive a little blob.

IGN: Alex
Request: Perfect (Jolly, 6IV)
Deposit: Level 12 Female Mareep
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me in my adventure!

Thank you for being such a generous person with this thread at what, two and a half years old? Cheers mate

Much appreciated, you're a wonderful influence and part of what makes this community great. Also yeah, gotta love time flying oof

Last edited:
S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶

Last edited:
I would really apreciate this Ditto since im a new guys in the breeding world ") Thank you so much for doing this.

Nickname: PrfctAdmnt
Adamant | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

IGN: Billy
Level 21 male Zubat
Nest ball

Thanks in advance''

Last edited:
Wow this is amazing. May I have one of your dittos?

Nickname: Perfect
Jolly | Limber

IGN: Mace
Pokemon deposited: Lvl.14 Male Cottonee (not as fluffy as Mareep but I guess it does its job)
Message chosen: "I want to fill my Pokédex"

Hope you can find it! Thanks in advance!

I would really apreciate this Ditto since im a new guys in the breeding world ") Thank you so much for doing this.

Nickname: PrfctAdmnt
Adamant | Limber

IGN: Billy
Level 21 male Zubat
Nest ball

Thanks in advance''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)