[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I request perfect impish and sassy Ditto?
I deposited a lvl 13 female mareep and lvl 14 male lillipup in pokemon ultra sun and moon. IGN: Edouard
Could you please attach a lure and a heavy ball?

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
May I request perfect impish and sassy Ditto?
I deposited a lvl 13 female mareep and lvl 14 male lillipup in pokemon ultra sun and moon. IGN: Edouard
Could you please attach a lure and a heavy ball?
Sorry this took so long, I again either missed or didn't get the notification! :(
Miraculously, the Mareep was still there, so the Impish one is sent, but sadly, Lillipup was sniped, so you'll have to redeposit for that one.

Sorry this took so long, I again either missed or didn't get the notification! :(
Miraculously, the Mareep was still there, so the Impish one is sent, but sadly, Lillipup was sniped, so you'll have to redeposit for that one.
No need to apologize at all. I deposited a male lvl 14 and a female lvl 12 Mudbray for perfect sassy and relaxed Ditto in Pokemon ultra sun/moon. IGN: Edouard. Could you please attach a heavy and a level ball?

Last edited:
Please may I request:
Bold Ditto holding a Love ball
Deposited: Lev 9 female Cutiefly in a Quick Ball
IGN: Theo
Notes: May have requested the same nature Ditto from you before but this one is going to Gen 8. Just not a fan of dealing with Gen 8's GTS.

Thanks very much :)

Edit: Sorry, forgot to say Gen 7

Last edited:
Gen 6. I would like HPIce (Timid) and SpAModest, sent to Pokémon Y and Alpha Sapphire (the game it goes to doesn't matter, I have Pokémon Bank). Please have them both holding Master Balls.
The IGN in both is Sceptilian, the Pokémon are two Lv. 13 Male Chespin in Poke Ball. The message is "thx in advance!" Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to get a perfect Adamant Ditto with a Destiny Knot if thats possible uwu
My in-game name is Picalfo, and I deposited a Female Lv. 11 Rattata-A in Pokémon Moon (Gen 7)

Last edited:
Ditto Request (Gen 6):
Nickname: Perfect
Jolly / Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
with a Destiny Knot

IGN: Draco-Strike
Deposited a Female Lv. 13 Flabebe in Pokemon X (Gen 6)

Thanks so much in advance :D This is for rebuilding a HA Dex in Gen 6 EDIT: Thank you for the Ditto :D

Last edited:
Welcome!​

This giveaway is currently offering my Ditto army, at your service for all breeding purposes! All are level 100, marked as ENG as far region goes, and were RNGed by me in Pokémon White (on a regular cartridge game). Before you request, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one of each Ditto.
  • I am giving away a cloned copy of these Ditto (cloned by me in Gen 6 or 7). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Ditto you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice, level 11 or higher (don't use level 1 breedjects). Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Cutiefly or Psyduck (in Gen 7) or a Pidove, Wingull or Mudbray (in Gen 8) is a good idea (please, no Ditto, Rookidee, Skwovet or Dreepy).
  • Place it in the GTS and ask for Ditto, level 91+. Direct trade requests are not accepted.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, the game generation, and which Ditto you are requesting.
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
  • I can attach a Destiny Knot, a Gold Bottle Cap, or any other item you may need to the Ditto (except for mega stones and unreleased items), so let me know if you want anything in your post. This service is not available in Gen 8 since I can't clone there!
  • Those marked with an asterisk (*) are not available in Gen 6 due to being later arrivals in the collection, sorry!
Offered Ditto:

Nickname: Perfect
Jolly | Limber

Nickname: PrfctAdmnt
Adamant | Limber

Nickname: PrfctImpsh
Impish | Limber

Nickname: PrfctCrful
Careful | Limber

Nickname: PrfctHasty*
Hasty | Limber

Nickname: PrfctNaive*
Naive | Limber

Nickname: PrfctSassy
Sassy | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Nickname: PrfctBrave
Brave | Limber

Nickname: PrfctRelxd*
Relaxed | Limber

Nickname: SpATimid*
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31

Nickname: SpAModest
Modest | Limber

Nickname: Ditto
Bold | Limber

Nickname: SpACalm
Calm | Limber

Nickname: SpAQuiet
Quiet | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0

Nickname: HPIce
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31

Nickname: HPIceNaive*
Naive | Limber
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31

Nickname: HPGrass
Modest | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/31

Nickname: HPGrndPrft
Modest | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31

Nickname: Ditto
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]

Nickname: HPFighting
Timid | Limber
IVs: 30/0/31/30/30/30

Nickname: HPGhost
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/31/30/31

Nickname: HPRock*
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/30/31/30/30

Nickname: All30s*
Timid | Limber
IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30

Mareep received: 655

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)
In game name: Kansbol
Pokémon deposited: level 15 male eevee
Game generation: 7
Requesting: SpaQuiet

Hello! - Thank you in advance for this Amazing give-away!

I am requesting the below ditto.

Nickname: PrfctAdmnt
Adamant | Limber

I have put up a (GEN 8)
Lvl 13 Female Gossifleur named "Smoggy"
OT = Leon

The quote I put says "I want a pokemon that is strong in battles."

1614135054956.png

This is actually my first post ever on here - So I don't know if this picture-paste is going to work...
But this is what I see in Pokemon home on my other account.

Last edited:
Hi there!
I would like to request a perfect Careful Female Ditto for Sword (Gen8) please.

Nickname: PrfctCrful
Careful | Limber

I have posted a level 15 female Piplup, and my in-game name is Mia.

Thanks in advance!

Can I have this Ditto:

Jolly 31.31.31.31.31.31

IGN: Charlie
Deposited: Level 21 Leafeon
Reason I want: Breeding alakazam.
Gen 7 pokemon sun

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Asking for this Ditto in Ultra Moon.

Calm | Limber

IGN: Climmy
Deposited: Level 12-15 Mareep
Nickname: 0Atk NoHacks
Trade Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

Edit: Turns out I have a Bold Synchronizer on Ultra Moon, but not a Calm one so I changed my request from Bold or Calm to just Calm.

Edit 2: Thanks to whoever sniped my first Mareep. I can't complain about a Shiny 6IV Italian Ditto. (Actually, yes I can because It's Modest, doesn't have a 0 in Attack, and is probably definitely hacked.)

Edit 3: Sniped by a 3 IV Ditto... -_- The third Mareep has a Nickname. I hope asking for Calm 0 Atk in the nickname doesn't make Sniping more tempting.

Edit 4: Well, a Sniper gave me what I asked for, but its only other good IVs are 31 SpA and 30 SpD... Thanks Sniper, I guess?

Edit 5: The good news is someone traded me a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Ditto... The bad news is it's hacked. Same Trainer Name and ID as the Italian hacked one, but this one is Spanish... I'm guessing the odds of getting the same trainer ID twice when the seed in Gen 6 is calulated using the millisecond the game is launched are lower than finding a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Ditto without RNG abuse. If Snipers are reading this, I'd rather have a 0 Atk Ditto with the other IVs being crap than a hacked Ditto.

Thanks a ton! :D

Last edited:
Ditto Request (Gen 7):
with a Destiny Knot

IGN: Etienne
Deposited a lvl 22 female Sandygast

Thanks !

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
CTNC : Sent! (sorry about the ordeal you went through with snipers!)

Unsurprisingly, I looked for every other deposit but couldn't find any of them, I assume they were all either sniped or removed by now.

Sorry everyone for leaving the giveaway unattended for weeks, feel free to request again if you still need a Ditto, I'll try and make sure to check here more often (I've been having trouble with the notifications).

Ditto Request (Gen 7):
with a Destiny Knot

IGN: Etienne
Deposited a lvl 30 male Ribombee in a Great Ball

Thanks !

Last edited:
IGN: Picalfo
Pokémon placed: lvl. 13 male Pikipek
Generation: 7 (Moon)
I'd like a SpATimid* Ditto with 31/0/31/31/31/31 with a Destiny Knot

Thank you in advance and sorry if I missed something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)