Tournament Gen 6 Random Battle Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 453887tried my best to play..bt they keep delaying..calling act..
I tried my best as well but the way you try to plan the battle is not really the best way either. I gave for multiple days times I could play and the only thing you said was I can play rn multiple times through the week instead of just properly planning it. I absolutely don't have the time to always keep looking at smogon because of both parents and school. So yh

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Activity Wins:

Lady Writer
talldrummerboy
TimoV2003

TimoV2003 gets the activity win over I love Bagon because TimoV2003 was attempting to schedule times to play. I love Bagon was only coming onto Smogon and saying play now, which isn't satisfactory scheduling especially in contrast to TimoV2003's efforts.

Extensions:

sharpclaw v martinvtran
Doomful v pokeblade101

Doomful and pokeblade, you both gave each other the win in your scheduling and neither of you claimed it in the thread.... if neither of you claim the win it'll get coinflipped, but I'd prefer not to do that since I think you'd both play the next round and if it's coinflipped you won't get any points for this round toward your rands slam total.

Extensions have until Thursday 00:00 GMT but please get them done ASAP!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Co-hosted by Rage, Celever, & Wubben. Approved by good user Irpachuza.

Logo by Clementine

Welcome to the first annual Gen 6 Random Battles Open! This tournament is your chance to showcase your skills in the first Fairy generation of Random Battles in a Single Elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5 in Quarterfinals onward).

This tournament is part of our ongoing Rands Slam II circuit. Stay tuned after this tour for news about the next one!

The winner of the Gen 6 Random Battles Open will receive the Room Prize Winner rank and a joinphrase in the Random Battles room for a month, be inducted into the Randbats Hall of Fame, and be awarded points for the Rands Slam II. The winner of the Playoff Round for Rands Slam II will get a custom avatar and a Smogon banner for a full year, along with a year-long Room Prize Winner rank and joinphrase.

How does this tour work?

It's simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon Wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format "[Gen 6] Random Battle".
3. The first player to 2 wins (3 for Quarterfinals onward) advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. If you participated in any of the prior tours in the Circuit, and have since changed your Smogon name, LET US KNOW in your signup post.
3. You, and I cannot stress this enough, MUST post replays of your wins. Any battles without replays will need to be replayed.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, Rage, Wubben and myself, here on Smogon. Wubben and Celever are new hosts, so your best bet for quick results will likely be tagging Rage though!

The deadline for matchups is Sunday, September 25th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. GMT -4!

ASH KATCH THEM  vs  Pirio
Fennek  vs  Zeppeli00
R8  vs  tobyga
Michielleus  vs  El químico del pueblucho
Nislas  vs  tylerpkb
Lady Writer  vs  dot Comfey
Blui  vs  Juytre
RSB  vs  duroof
JonahRamone  vs  Crunchman
soTsoT  vs  arcexofficial
Chains of Markov  vs  retnas11
chuckingfarlie  vs  Drifting
relevartemit  vs  BagMan187
Banbadoro  vs  Snekneek731
MichaelderBeste2  vs  Flying Pichu
TDR  vs  Wooper Person
Eltigras  vs  Typhlosion48
oKyle  vs  Fragments
gubolumpkinz  vs  pratik2007
Kidbu  vs  Irpachuza
TGA  vs  talldrummerboy
RaisedByChaos  vs  Full House
InkyGoBoo!  vs  pokeblade101
Trout In Space  vs  BandedCrizor
VijayPatel  vs  Kaneki-san
RL  vs  ariesbk
leaveamessage  vs  Xiri
pyresword  vs  Elgino
ElectricityCat  vs  JJ09LIE
TimoV2003  vs  Commy
SussyShroom  vs  DOOR MONEY
sharpclaw  vs  Casual dot exe

Last edited:
Hey, I got tagged despite having lost my last round - I thought I reported it as me losing 1-2, but I'm sorry if there was any confusion on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)