[Gen 8] Belly Drum Adamant Swirlix Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings pokemon fans, my name is WMAR and welcome to my first and continuous giveaway. This was inspired by my love and wanting to help those who love to battle and loves new mons. These Swirlix's are special because for some reason Game Freak decided to remove Belly Drum from its Egg Move list so I have decided to Giveaway Belly Drum Swirlix's for those without USUM or Pokemon Home Subscriptions. I can make infinite of these but the IVs wont be all the same but i try to breed them to have max to near max IVs and they all have HA as the ability, trust me i won't screw over yall with a bad ability lol. From time to time i will also giveaway other special Pokemon along with Swirlix since i want to give out to the community. These Swirlix will be bred but sometimes I clone other exclusives, once i get the mons i will update this thread with the new mons as i do plan on getting more Pokemon in the Future.

Giveaway Rules
Only Dm me to set up a trade or we can set a trade in here. I don't have a bot and these mons are Breeded by me from USUM.
2. I can accept any breedjects you got or fodder, this is a giveaway after all so all these are FREE
If i don't answer on time i am either busy or just sleeping, i am on the forums alot so i can make time
4. I do not trade in Pokemon home, only Gen 8

OT: WMAR ID: 773374 from USUM using Home to transfer
Adamant Nature
Ability: Unburden (HA)
Moves: Belly Drum, Tackle, Sweet Scent (DO NOT REMOVE BELLY DRUM OR THE MOVE IS GONE FOREVER)
IVs: x / 31 / x / x / x / 31
x means random
Nicknameable and if you want a Slurpuff and you have a Whipped Cream we can do tradebacks

GAMES OWN:
Pokemon Crystal (VC), Pokemon Leaf Green, Pokemon Emerald (JPN), Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Platinum (Cute Charm), Pokemon Pearl (JPN)(Cute Charm), Pokemon Heart Gold (Cute Charm), Pokemon White, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Black (JPN), Pokemon X, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Ultra Sun, and Pokemon Sword.
(Cute Charm) Have the Cute Charm glitch in effect
(JPN) are my Japanese Import of these games
Switch FC: SW-1358-8428-7399

Credits: shiny finder for the Unburden Swirlix thank you, without you this wouldn't be possible
Eisenherz for his lovely Gen 7 Ditto giveaway. i am able to use a 6 iv ditto to breed these Swirlix's in gen 7

Any questions go ask away i will be happy to answer

Attachments

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Hi, I really appreciate this 'archival' of a past move you're distributing! Big props!

IGN: Ullar
FC: 0878-1446-6492

Sorry I didn't see your reply, you wanna set up a time sometime today? My time zone is ET
Sure lets plan im also et and i should be free estimate 5 pm est

Hi, I really appreciate this 'archival' of a past move you're distributing! Big props!

IGN: Ullar
FC: 0878-1446-6492
thank you for participating! If you are free 4 hours later we can trade since i am not home right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)