Done Gen 8 CAP Updates - CAP24 - Jumbao

:Jumbao: CAP24: Jumbao Generation 8 Update :Jumbao:
Hello! Welcome to the Generation 8 Jumbao update thread. In this thread, we will be updating the movepool of one of our past CAP creations to better match the changes Gamefreak made in Generation 8.

A major change that occurred between this update cycle and the last was to significantly narrow the scope of CAP updates. Abilities, statlines, and typings will not be changed during the course of this update. Only changes to a CAP's movepool will be allowed. Additionally, full movepool changes are also off the table, as the Update Leaders will decide where to distribute moves for their respective Pokemon based off logic and the ICC.

Furthermore, we have defined what type of changes are allowed to movepools, as well as the type of moves up for discussion. Movepool changes will be broken down in two categories: removals and additions. Moves that are subject to removal are those that have been rendered unusable in Sword and Shield, such as Pursuit, and past generation tutors and Technical Machiness that are not available as a Generation 8 Technical Machines or Technical Records. Move that are subject to addition are moves introduced in Sword and Shield and moves that are new Generation 8 Technical Machines or Technical Records. Please make sure that any moves brought up in this thread fall under at least one of these categories.

We have also defined the following considerations for use in evaluating move removals and additions. The foremost consideration is that any change proposed fits both the flavor of the CAP in question and the flavor of Generation 8 as a whole. This means that all changes should follow trends and precedents seen in Generation 8. Intentional buffing and balancing of CAP Pokemon is not the intent of this update cycle. We also wish to avoid the creation of an unbalanced CAP Pokemon. Therefore, the second consideration for move changes is the competitive impact of said changes. Moves that are clearly too powerful will be banned from discussion by the Update Leader.

This update cycle also has a set schedule. For four weeks, each of the seven Update Leaders will post a discussion thread for a single CAP Pokemon. This thread will be used for the discussion of changes to a CAPs movepool as explained in this post. Each thread will have six days reserved for discussion on potential changes to a CAP's movepool. On the seventh day, the Update Leader will collect the ICC and determine what will be changed. Controversial changes will be subject to a poll.

For the discussion of Jumbao, please refer here for the CAP's full movepool. Some other resources the CAP mods have compiled to make discussion easier is this list of cut moves that are distributed to our CAP pokemon, and this list of past TMs that were not included as Gen 8 TMs and TRs. Note that for the TM list, moves with * are those that have been cut entirely.

Last edited:
:sm/Jumbao:

Hello people, sorry for the delay on my second thread but here we are, with Jumbao. Despite its losses from the generational transfer Jumbao remains at the top of the metagame, so I'm going to be extremely wary with giving it anything competitive. For starters, we're going to look at the Blue Moves in Jumbao's pool and look at what can be moved to replace its lost level up moves, or bolster its egg move list, as well as any that we think can be cut.

With that, here are some questions to get the discussion flowing:

1) Which of the blue moves can we use as replacements for Jumbaos lost level-up moves, and which can we drop from the movepool altogether

2) Our Egg move pool is extremely shallow with the cut of the Terrains so what, if anything, should be moved there to pad it out. In the same vein, should Grassy and Misty terrain be moved from Egg moves to TMs or removed?

Later in the week, we will move on to talk about potential new additions but for now, please focus on these questions!

Red means the move is not in SWSH
Blue means the move isn't a TM or TR in SWSH, so if we decide that it should be in Jumbao's Generation 8 movepool, it must be moved in Level Up or Egg Moves (and thus requires discussion)
Green moves would be blue, except the move already appears in Level Up or Egg Moves

:jumbao:
Movepool:
HS Shore Up
HS Lucky Chant

HS Fake Out
1 Detect
1 Flower Shield
1 Tackle
1 Leafage
3 Tackle
7 Leafage
10 Rototiller
14 Ingrain
17 Magical Leaf
21 Wish
24 Psych Up
28 Body Slam
31 Natural Gift
35 Sunny Day
35 Flame Burst
38 Bullet Seed
42 Heavy Slam
45 Energy Ball
49 Moonblast
52 Leaf Storm

Grassy Terrain (No pokemon learn this as an Egg move, it is, however, a TM)
Healing Wish (Cherrim)
Misty Terrain (No pokemon learn this as an Egg move, it is, however, a TM)
Smelling Salts (Cacnea)

Wood Hammer (Maractus)

Snore
Synthesis
Helping Hand
Block
Worry Seed
Giga Drain
Gravity
Seed Bomb
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Wonder Room
Superpower

TM 06 Toxic
TM 08 Bulk Up
TM 10 Hidden Power
TM 11 Sunny Day
TM 15 Hyper Beam
TM 16 Light Screen
TM 17 Protect
TM 20 Safeguard
TM 21 Frustration
TM 22 Solar Beam
TM 27 Return
TM 30 Shadow Ball
TM 31 Brick Break
TM 32 Double Team
TM 37 Sandstorm
TM 42 Facade
TM 44 Rest
TM 45 Attract
TM 48 Round
TM 52 Focus Blast
TM 53 Energy Ball
TM 64 Explosion
TM 68 Giga Impact
TM 74 Gyro Ball
TM 77 Psych Up
TM 78 Bulldoze
TM 86 Grass Knot
TM 87 Swagger
TM 88 Sleep Talk
TM 90 Substitute
TM 99 Dazzling Gleam
TM 100 Confide

As it was pointed out earlier on Discord, Gen 8 movepools rarely have repeating moves in level up lists. This means the level 1 moves will have to do some shuffling too.

Last edited:
1) Which of the blue moves can we use as replacements for Jumbaos lost level-up moves, and which can we drop from the movepool altogether
I think that Synthesis can replace either Natural Gift or Flame Burst. Other Pokemon that naturally get Synthesis through level up are Eldegoss (level 28), Seedot (level 27), Roselia (level 35), and Maractus (level 32). Putting Synthesis in place of one of Natural Gift or Flame Burst alligns with the level up movepools of other Pokemon with the same typing and same Egg group pretty well.

It could also be placed in Egg Moves because a bunch of other Pokemon in the same Egg Group get the move as well, if people would prefer that.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Looking across lost moves that still exist;

Synthesis ; Block ; Worry Seed ; Gravity ; Magic Coat ; Toxic ; Double Team ; Explosion

I think you can make flavour-based arguments on Synthesis, Block, and Worry Seed in particular. The rest... really aren't appealing.

I love Synthesis replacing Flame Burst as proposed above - learning Sunny Day + Synthesis at the same level seems A++. Meanwhile, Block draws from the original Sumo flavour, and I can see replacing Rototiller. Meanwhile, Worry Seed could transfer itself into Egg Moves fairly quickly. I've kind of already filled in two of the LU slots there - my gut on the 3rd would be to punt a copy of Giga Drain there. It means there's a decent Special Attack in that long period between Level 17 and Level 45 now that FB has been lost, which is important. I am aware that that's not replacing with a blue move, but honestly none of the others are ma-hoo-sively appealing there.

2) Our Egg move pool is extremely shallow with the cut of the Terrains so what, if anything, should be moved there to pad it out. In the same vein, should Grassy and Misty terrain be moved from Egg moves to TMs or removed?
Honestly if people have competitive urges to hold onto things that makes sense, but I think 2/3 is plenty by G8 standards. That said, Gravity (Chain via Ferroseed) could definitely be placed there withut any concern.

Mogrem

Banned deucer.
Well, this is a tricky one. With Masuda's snap, Jumbao lost quite a bunch of significant moves, mainly Shore Up and Flame Burst. Firstly, I'd like to know if these moves are gonna get a special treatment and stay on the movepool given how common they are on Jumbao? Or are they really just getting snapped?
Now onto the learnset revamp.

For the Level Up movepool, I'd say Grassy Terrain and Wood Hammer would fit nicely as Heart Scale moves over Shore Up and Lucky Chant. As for Rototiller's spot, Branch Poke would synergize well with Jumbao's bulky appearence and movepool full of sumo-inspired moves. Life Dew would be a nice replacement for Natural Gift and I agree with Dogfish44's idea of replacing Flame Burst with Synthesis to be more parsimonious with learning Sunny Day at the same level.

For Egg Moves, Wood Hammer could stay and I'd also add Worry Seed from Maractus as well. Confide could be nice as a filler egg move that'd fit Jumbao, obtained through chain-breeding Impidimp and Roselia, but that'd be a stretch since no pokemon other than Impidimp's line gets this move now.

As far as old TMs go, I'd remove Toxic even tho we could make it obtainable through breeding, since it doesn't really fit Jumbao's lore. Double Team, Swagger and Explosion get the chop as well. Confide gets to stay through breeding.
As for the new TMs, Mega Punch And Pay Day are fun gimmicky moves that'd fit just fine with Jumbao. Misty Terrain gets included here as well. Solar Blade, Draining Kiss and Selfdestruct also fit Jumbao, as well as Sand Tomb.
Now, onto controversial TMs, Weather Ball wasn't allowed during Jumbao's discussion and it isn't getting allowed now, even if it is very flavourful. I'd like to argue the case for Mystical Fire to be included, although I can see its competitive implications.

As for TRs, Metronome sounds fun. Stored Power, Play Rough and Body Press fit Jumbao nicely too. Lastly, Darkest Lariat is also an interesting addition.

Other moves I couldn't quite find a place to fit on the movepool that'd be very flavourful are Block and Magic Coat.

Well, this is a tricky one. With Masuda's snap, Jumbao lost quite a bunch of significant moves, mainly Shore Up and Flame Burst. Firstly, I'd like to know if these moves are gonna get a special treatment and stay on the movepool given how common they are on Jumbao? Or are they really just getting snapped?
There will be no special treatment for these moves no. I was going to wait until we talked about additions but may as well mention it here since this is related and it lets you guys know what I'm thinking - I will not be allowing Mystical Fire as a Flame Burst replacement. The move has far too many competitive implications (hitting all viable Steel-types in 1 slot), it would just make Jumbao far too good and it's already one of the best mons in the meta.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Jumbao got smashed over the head with the move reshuffling. Competitive, flavor, it's all mixed up.

That said, a great deal of its sumo flavor can be replicated without competitive implications.

Arm Thrust over Shore Up at L0, as it was originally Hariyama's signature move.
Incinerate over Lucky Chant, as an inferior version of Flame Burst. / HP Fire equivalent.

I understand it is odd to replace two non-attacking moves with two non-TM/TR attacking moves, but L0 moves do seem to be the place where weird off-type moves go.

Gravity at L10. It's an off-type support move, and the Pokemon that have it do have Jumbao's heavier build.
Explosion at L31. It's somewhat fiery flavor, and if you're a video game nerd like me, the thought of a big tree exploding on you hits that nostalgia button for you.
Synthesis at L35 is a good suggestion to match up flavor at that level.

Worry Seed to Egg Moves since some were lost and others are now TMs.

TMs and TRs are a separate matter I'll share some thoughts on later.

Incinerate over Lucky Chant, as an inferior version of Flame Burst. / HP Fire equivalent.
I would like to argue against Incinerate because of its competitive implications. It'd most notably affect Jumbao's matchup against Corviknight, which is one of the very few good Jumbao checks right now.

252 SpA Life Orb Jumbao Incinerate vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Corviknight in Sun: 205-242 (51.2 - 60.5%) -- 86.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

I don't think that Incinerate being an inferior Flame Burst / Hidden Power Fire equivelant is a valid argument given the above calculation.

I know nobody's really talking about it right now but I'd also like to call for a ban on Teleport. Jumbao could get it through breeding with Exeggutor. Teleport has far too many implications with Dugtrio in the metagame and would be absolutely broken. It'd enable Dugtrio to take advantage of typical Jumbao checks like Mollux and Toxapex with very little to no prediction required.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Truth be told, I always thought Jumbao was a little overwhelming in its overall process results, but Fire coverage was an integral part of its process. Weather Ball was too much and was banned. Flame Burst was settled on during the process as an acceptable middle ground and mandatory move.

These incidental nerfs that ignore the decisions of the actual process are not healthy. If metagame thinks it is broken it can undergo a nerfing process. Hidden Power is a lost move that isn't replicatable. Special Fire Coverage of 70 BP or less is replicatable.

What is the point of calling these CAP Updates if no effort is made to honor the decisions made in the originating process? Unlike Crucibelle where there was at least some patina of reasoning why a Gen 7 nerfing result on the Mega should carry through to Gen 8, this is a deliberate attempt to do a nerfing process without explaining it to the community.

Personally I welcome Jumbao taking a little hit in viability, but not because it incidentally lost a mandatory coverage move in an unexpected move removal. If Flame Burst survived GF's deletion roulette, no one would be advancing the argument removing Flame Burst was a legitimate result of an Updates process.

Therefore, the second consideration for move changes is the competitive impact of said changes. Moves that are clearly too powerful will be banned from discussion by the Update Leader.
Whilst this is inherently a flavour project, we do still have to take into account competitive aspects. I won't be banning Incinirate right now as I would like to get discussion on it when we move onto move additions in the following days, any Fire moves stronger than this, however, is certainly a no go. Teleport is also a no go that is beyond broken and not really flavourful anyway.

Whilst this is getting a little off-topic I would like to steer us back to talking about removals so I can draft up a movepool without the cut moves/moves we decide to cut before moving onto the addition of new moves. Any more comments on which Blue moves from Jumbao's TM/Tutor/Egg list we need to keep and some that maybe should be cut would be extremely helpful.

Removals seem to have reached the end of their discussion so I'm going to move it onto additions. A reminder that move additions should be moves with new distribution methods or those which were introduced in generation 8. The main focus will be

A) What new TMs/TRs were introduced that fit Jumbao?
B) What new egg moves are available to Jumbao via new parent paths?

On a separate note, I have decided to ban Incinerate after talking it over with the other ULs as it has somewhat major competitive implications. The fact that Jumbao had fire coverage previously isn't really relevant because the fact is it lost it and thats what we're dealing with now. Its not nerfing Bao by removing fire coverage because it already lost it. I hope that makes sense. If you still wish to push for fire coverage I am more than open to weaker options that do not affect Jumbao competitively.

I'll be working on drawing up WIP movepools from what has already been mentioned going forward, so keep an eye out for those too!

My proposed movepool for Jumbao! Several moves have been rearranged to fit with the Gen 8 style. Some moves for returning Pokémon got moves rearranged

L1: Flower Shield, Fake Out, Detect, Tackle, Leafage
L10: Magical Leaf
L14: Ingrain
L17: Grassy Terrain
L21: Wish
L24: Psych Up
L28: Body Slam
L31: Sunny Day
L35: Synthesis
L38: Bullet Seed
L42: Heavy Slam
L45: Energy Ball
L49: Moonblast
L52: Leaf Storm
TM08: Hyper Beam
TM09: Giga Impact
TM10: Magical Leaf
TM11: Solar Beam
TM12: Solar Blade
TM17: Light Screen
TM19: Safeguard
TM21: Rest
TM24: Snore
TM25: Protect
TM28: Giga Drain
TM31: Attract
TM32: Sandstorm
TM34: Sunny Day
TM39: Facade
TM41: Helping Hand
TM43: Brick Break
TM50: Bullet Seed
TM71: Wonder Room
TM72: Magic Room
TM76: Round
TM81: Bulldoze
TM88: Grassy Terrain
TM89: Misty Terrain
TR01: Body Slam
TR20: Substitute
TR26: Endure
TR27: Sleep Talk
TR33: Shadow Ball
TR39: Superpower
TR48: Bulk Up
TR52: Gyro Ball
TR64: Focus Blast
TR65: Energy Ball
TR71: Leaf Storm
TR72: Power Whip
TR77: Grass Knot
TR79: Heavy Slam
TR90: Play Rough
TR92: Dazzling Gleam
TR99: Body Press
Healing Wish
Wood Hammer

Last edited:

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Healing Wish
Strength Sap
Wood Hammer
Despite the theme of sap cannons in Bao's design, I would assume strength sap is out of the question. It makes Bao bulkier than it already is and provides it with a superior healing option. Given Bao's dominance this generation, despite the removal of fire-coverage and hidden power, I think this addition risks making Bao a nuisance.

Despite the theme of sap cannons in Bao's design, I would assume strength sap is out of the question. It makes Bao bulkier than it already is and provides it with a superior healing option. Given Bao's dominance this generation, despite the removal of fire-coverage and hidden power, I think this addition risks making Bao a nuisance.
Well let's see what the mods think. And we can give it Mystical Fire has Fire coverage

If it wasn't extremely clear previously, yes Jumbao is not getting Mystical Fire OR Strength Sap.

Level Up L1: Life Dew, Magic Coat,
Life Dew is fine, but I think it would fit better as an egg move where it can get it from the Roselia line. Im Ok either way since Fairies learn it by level up and Grasses can get it as an egg move but if anyone has feelings one way or the other fire away.

Magic Coat, on the other hand, could have some competitive implications (bouncing back Tspikes vs Pex comes to mind) and isnt a newly available move we couldn't consider for Bao's process, so I'm fine leaving it out since its not particularly flavorful either as only Psychic-types learn it at all.

The TRs you added I am indifferent on, they fit fine enough with Baos flavor but if anyone else has comments be sure to add onto this. Jumbao's update process will be coming to a close in a few days and then I'll work on putting out a full movepool for you. So if there is anything u want to add/make sure is removed please do post, I cant help but notice the update threads have been a bit bare recently.

If it wasn't extremely clear previously, yes Jumbao is not getting Mystical Fire OR Strength Sap.

Life Dew
is fine, but I think it would fit better as an egg move where it can get it from the Roselia line. Im Ok either way since Fairies learn it by level up and Grasses can get it as an egg move but if anyone has feelings one way or the other fire away.

Magic Coat, on the other hand, could have some competitive implications (bouncing back Tspikes vs Pex comes to mind) and isnt a newly available move we couldn't consider for Bao's process, so I'm fine leaving it out since its not particularly flavorful either as only Psychic-types learn it at all.

The TRs you added I am indifferent on, they fit fine enough with Baos flavor but if anyone else has comments be sure to add onto this. Jumbao's update process will be coming to a close in a few days and then I'll work on putting out a full movepool for you. So if there is anything u want to add/make sure is removed please do post, I cant help but notice the update threads have been a bit bare recently.
Ok then. We can make Life Dew as an egg move and I'll rearrange the Level 1 moves

Going to close this in order to stay on track, despite not getting as much traffic as I would like. Stay tuned for the movepool

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
We are running on a different timeline for these final updates. As you can tell here we are going to be finishing all CAP updates TOMORROW (Friday) from 8am to midnight CST. Below is a list of every suggestion that has been made in this thread to the movepool in the OP. If you have more to suggest, please do them via post or (preferably) Discord.

>> Please join our Discord channel by clicking here. We'll be discussing these updates LIVE all day! <<

There is no more discussion to be had on Jumbao. The Update Leaders will be sharing this finalized movepool tomorrow. So instead, jump on our Discord and see what else needs to be done!

Last edited:
:jumbao: After a vibrant discussion on the CAP Discord, Jumbao's update is complete!!!:jumbao:

In terms of additions to level-up, we replaced Shore Up with a mystical recovery move in Life Dew and switched the removed Lucky Chant for a more sumo-based charge move in Focus Energy. We then replaced Rototiller with Arm Thrust due to Jumbao's fighting capabilties, as well as generally being a weak, decent early-game move. We then replaced Natural Gift with Giga Drain to give access to a strong Grass-type STAB going off of Special Attack sooner, as well as to bridge the gap between Magical Leaf and Leaf Storm; I personally feel that in particular makes Jumbao all the better in-game. Finally, to work with Sunny Day flavorfully and practically, we replaced Flame Burst with Synthesis. We figured we might as well replace one sun-boosted move with another!

Explosion and Worry Seed were shifted to Egg moves from tutors, primarily due to Jumbao being a big tree. A lot of big Pokemon have Explosion, such as Snorlax and Gigalith, so this seemed right. Worry Seed is just a nautral move for a tree to have, what with saplings and all. Misty and Grassy Terrain were moved from egg moves to TMs, as no egg moves that are TMs or TRs this generation stayed as egg moves. Solar Blade was added due to Jumbao being all about the sun, Self-Destruct was added because of its access to Explosion, and Draining Kiss was simply a special fairy move with much better distribution this generation compared to when it was made. In terms of TRs, Metronome was added due to a lot of CAPs receiving the move, as well as Jumbao's usage of its hands and arms. Endure was added due to its bulky, sumo nature, and Play Rough is another Fairy-type move with much better distribution.

The final note to mention is that Tackle and Leafage were removed from their duplicate slots in the level-up movepool, as duplicate slots in level-up is no longer a thing this generation. Special thanks to Dogfish44 for figuring that out!! Also want to give a special thanks to Jho, the Update Leader who ran this update process on the Discord.

Movepool:

1 Life Dew
1 Focus Energy

1 Fake Out
1 Detect
1 Flower Shield
1 Tackle
1 Leafage
10 Arm Thrust
14 Ingrain
17 Magical Leaf
21 Wish
24 Psych Up
28 Body Slam
31 Giga Drain
35 Sunny Day
35 Synthesis
38 Bullet Seed
42 Heavy Slam
45 Energy Ball
49 Moonblast
52 Leaf Storm
Explosion (Seedot, Ferroseed)
Healing Wish (Cherubi)
Wood Hammer (Maractus)
Worry Seed (Bulbasaur, Roselia, Cherubi)
TM08 Hyper Beam
TM09 Giga Impact
TM10 Magical leaf
TM11 Solar Beam
TM12 Solar Blade
TM17 Light Screen
TM19 Safeguard
TM20 Self-Destruct
TM21 Rest
TM24 Snore
TM25 Protect
TM28 Giga Drain
TM31 Attract
TM32 Sandstorm
TM34 Sunny Day
TM39 Facade
TM41 Helping Hand
TM43 Brick Break
TM71 Wonder Room
TM72 Magic Room
TM81 Bulldoze
TM87 Draining Kiss
TM88 Grassy Terrain
TM89 Misty Terrain

TR01 Body Slam
TR13 Focus Energy
TR14 Metronome

TR20 Substitute
TR26 Endure
TR27 Sleep Talk
TR33 Shadow Ball
TR39 Superpower
TR48 Bulk Up
TR52 Gyro Ball
TR59 Seed Bomb
TR64 Focus Blast
TR65 Energy Ball
TR71 Leaf Storm
TR77 Grass Knot
TR79 Heavy Slam
TR90 Play Rough
TR92 Dazzling Gleam
Block (Gen 7 Tutor)
Gravity (Gen 7 Tutor)
Magic Coat (Gen 7 Tutor)
Toxic (Gen 7 TM06)
Double-Team (Gen 7 TM32)
Swagger (Gen 7 TM87)
Confide (Gen 7 TM100)

Last edited by a moderator:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Code:
1 - Life Dew
1 - Focus Energy
1 - Fake Out
1 - Detect
1 - Flower Shield
1 - Tackle
1 - Leafage
10 - Arm Thrust
14 - Ingrain
17 - Magical Leaf
21 - Wish
24 - Psych Up
28 - Body Slam
31 - Giga Drain
35 - Sunny Day
35 - Synthesis
38 - Bullet Seed
42 - Heavy Slam
45 - Energy Ball
49 - Moonblast
52 - Leaf Storm
Egg - Explosion
Egg - Healing Wish
Egg - Wood Hammer
Egg - Worry Seed
TM/TR - Hyper Beam
TM/TR - Giga Impact
TM/TR - Magical leaf
TM/TR - Solar Beam
TM/TR - Solar Blade
TM/TR - Light Screen
TM/TR - Safeguard
TM/TR - Self-Destruct
TM/TR - Rest
TM/TR - Snore
TM/TR - Protect
TM/TR - Giga Drain
TM/TR - Attract
TM/TR - Sandstorm
TM/TR - Sunny Day
TM/TR - Facade
TM/TR - Helping Hand
TM/TR - Brick Break
TM/TR - Wonder Room
TM/TR - Magic Room
TM/TR - Bulldoze
TM/TR - Draining Kiss
TM/TR - Grassy Terrain
TM/TR - Misty Terrain
TM/TR - Body Slam
TM/TR - Focus Energy
TM/TR - Metronome
TM/TR - Substitute
TM/TR - Endure
TM/TR - Sleep Talk
TM/TR - Shadow Ball
TM/TR - Superpower
TM/TR - Bulk Up
TM/TR - Gyro Ball
TM/TR - Seed Bomb
TM/TR - Focus Blast
TM/TR - Energy Ball
TM/TR - Leaf Storm
TM/TR - Grass Knot
TM/TR - Heavy Slam
TM/TR - Play Rough
TM/TR - Dazzling Gleam

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)