Done Gen 8 CAP Updates - CAP25F - Smokomodo

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:smokomodo: CAP25f: Smokomodo Generation 8 Update :smokomodo:

Hello! Welcome to the Generation 8 Smokomodo update thread. In this thread, we will be updating the movepool of one of our past CAP creations to better match the changes Gamefreak made in Generation 8.

A major change that occurred between this update cycle and the last was to significantly narrow the scope of CAP updates. Abilities, statlines, and typings will not be changed during the course of this update. Only changes to a CAP's movepool will be allowed. Additionally, full movepool changes are also off the table, as the Update Leaders will decide where to distribute moves for their respective Pokemon based off logic and the ICC.

Furthermore, we have defined what type of changes are allowed to movepools, as well as the type of moves up for discussion. Movepool changes will be broken down in two categories: removals and additions. Moves that are subject to removal are those that have been rendered unusable in Sword and Shield, such as Pursuit, and past generation tutors and Technical Machiness that are not available as a Generation 8 Technical Machines or Technical Records. Move that are subject to addition are moves introduced in Sword and Shield and moves that are new Generation 8 Technical Machines or Technical Records. Please make sure that any moves brought up in this thread fall under at least one of these categories.

We have also defined the following considerations for use in evaluating move removals and additions. The foremost consideration is that any change proposed fits both the flavor of the CAP in question and the flavor of Generation 8 as a whole. This means that all changes should follow trends and precedents seen in Generation 8. Intentional buffing and balancing of CAP Pokemon is not the intent of this update cycle. We also wish to avoid the creation of an unbalanced CAP Pokemon. Therefore, the second consideration for move changes is the competitive impact of said changes. Moves that are clearly too powerful will be banned from discussion by the Update Leader.

This update cycle also has a set schedule. For four weeks, each of the seven Update Leaders will post a discussion thread for a single CAP Pokemon. This thread will be used for the discussion of changes to a CAPs movepool as explained in this post. Each thread will have six days reserved for discussion on potential changes to a CAP's movepool. On the seventh day, the Update Leader will collect the ICC and determine what will be changed. Controversial changes will be subject to a poll.

For the discussion of Smokomodo, please refer to this link for the CAP's full movepool. Some other resources the CAP mods have compiled to make discussion easier is this list of cut moves that are distributed to our CAP pokemon, and this list of past TMs that were not included as Gen 8 TMs and TRs. Note that for the TM list, moves with * are those that have been cut entirely.

This thread will be locked until cbrevan makes their leading post.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello everyone! The first update I will be leading is Smokomodo, one our of most recent CAPs and part of the CAP starter trio.

I'd like everyone to look over the below included movepool. I've gone ahead and highlighted all of Smokomodo's trouble moves. I'm going to be referring to moves by their place in the movepool and color highlight, so make sure you understand they key!

For those unfamiliar with the flavor behind Smokomodo, I suggest looking at it's Pokedex entry and G-Luke's winning movepool submission (which is also linked in the OP).
25 Total / 24 Original
HS Eruption
HS Morning Sun
HS Magnitude
HS Circle Throw
HS Storm Throw
0 Metal Claw
0 Scratch
0 Tail Whip
0 Ember
Evo Move: Eruption
4 Smokescreen
7 Lick
10 Smog
14 Mud Shot
17 Flame Wheel
20 Bulldoze
24 Flame Burst
29 Clear Smog
33 Lava Plume
38 Camouflage
43 Flamethrower
49 Screech
54 Earthquake
60 Flare Blitz
65 Fissure
32 Total 30 New

TM01 Work Up
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic

TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solar Beam
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM38 Fire Blast
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM48 Round
TM50 Overheat
TM52 Focus Blast
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM68 Giga Impact
TM78 Bulldoze
TM84 Poison Jab
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM100 Confide
Egg Groups: Field and Monster
8 New

Fire Spin - Charizard
Bone Rush - Marowak (now given through Lucario)
Mach Punch - Infernape
Bullet Punch - Lucario
Poison Fang - Arbok (now given through Salazzle)
Acid Spray - Scrafty
Force Palm - Mienshao (now given through Lucario)
Sand Tomb - Garchomp (now given through Dugtrio)
14 Total

Stealth Rock
Gunk Shot
Defog
Blast Burn
Snore
Fire Pledge
Earth Power
Iron Tail
Stomping Tantrum
Heat Wave
Endeavor
Fire Punch
Low Kick
Superpower
2 New
Incinerate
Dig
4 Total 1 New

Smokomodo @ Relic Silver
Level 50
Ability: Random
Nature: Random
OT: Jackson
ID: 001896
Met: 2018 Celebration CAP (fateful encounter)
Ribbon: Souvenir Ribbon
- Celebrate
- Eruption
- Magnitude
- Camouflage

Before we get into the discussion questions, I want to go over my general plan for this update. First, I'd like us to handle move removals before anything else. I'll go over these move removals in further detail below. Once we have a consensus on how to handle those moves, I will transition discussion to the topic of move additions, at which point we will evaluate new moves, TMs, and TRs with a clear understanding of what Smokomodo's movepool leading into Gen 8 will be.

Discusssion Questions

1. The CAP starters have a unique challenge associated with their movepools, namely their Celebrate event. Celebrate is a move that is in the game and is therefore fair game for us to retain in Smokomodo's movepool. However, the 2018 event is locked behind a non-existent transfer system, which means we either have to "release" another event Smokomodo or leave it behind in Gen 7. Furthermore, we would have to update the event as two of the included moves are not available in Sword and Shield. Given that there have been no Gen 8 events to release event only moves, does this represent a trend we should follow or should we have the freedom to "release" another pseudo-event at our leisure?

2. Along with most CAPs, Smokomodo could possibly lose access to all of its blue highlighted moves, as they would be impossible to obtain through the methods currently used. For the blue highlighted Tutor and TM moves, I propose we handle them in the following way. We vet the moves individually based on how well their inclusion would conform to both Smokomodo's flavor and Gen 8 flavor. Moves that could logically be learnt through level up or egg moves would transfer there, while moves that do not are allowed to be cut. Would this method be a suitable way of dealing with blue highlighted Tutor and TM moves? If not, what alternatives can we use? If so, what moves should be cut altogether?

3. Our third issue to tackle relates to Smokomodo's egg move list. Luckily, nearly all the moves with parents that are currently unobtainable have alternatives present in this generation. The one exception to this is Mach Punch, who's only possible donor, Infernape, is now unobtainable. Should we move Mach Punch into Smokomodo's level up movepool?

I'd also like to remind everyone that we're on a strict deadline with a lot of topics to discuss, so please get your posts and responses in as quickly as possible! I'd like us to set three days as the goal for completing the current discussion points, which should leave us with ample time to discussion move additions.

MrDollSteak

CAP 1v1 me IRL
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Of the removed moves, the only ones worth preserving in my opinion are Defog and Toxic. They both fit with Smokomodo's existing move pool flavour, through its reliance on smoke and poisonous attacks. I think Defog could replace Camouflage in its level up sets, and gain toxic as an egg move from say Arbok, similar to Poison Fang.

Mach Punch doesn't strike me as being particularly necessary with the existence of Bullet Punch already, but it does have some fighting moves in its move pool and thus flavour, and could maybe be moved to Lvl 24 to cover Flame Burst with this in mind.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Iirc Mach Punch was a required move in the process. But Smokomodo learning Mach Punch via level up seems very peculiar, so I honestly support it losing the move. Toxic and Defog are moves I suggest be kept as they are not only flavourful but give Smokomodo niches in the current metagame. Also give Smokomodo Flame Charge.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Smokomodo got a weird number of hits to it's level-up movepool, I don't see why Mach Punch can't just slide into one of those snapped slots. Magnitude's HS slot seems the most useful one given Mach Punch is low-level or Egg in Gen 8.

Next is Toxic. Toxic has almost no type-based flavor justification on Smokomodo, it's barely learned by any Ground types (Quagsire) and the only Fire-type is Salazzle, which is part-Poison. Even other Fire types that learn Smog like Torkoal (also learns Sludge Bomb) and Flareon don't learn Toxic. However, Smokomodo already learns Poison Fang which can inflict Toxic, so I think we can hold to the exception here. Suggestion to Throw Toxic in the open L38 slot.

Defog got similarly shrunk in distribution, but it could still fit in Egg Moves and be passed via Sirfetch'd.

I think we should leave Celebrate in the past. Generally speaking when GF releases a Gen, there is some sort of Event that releases with it. The fact there was not with this Gen indicates the Event giveaway model is not being done the same way, so let's leave Z-Celebrate in the generation with Z-Moves.

Finally, there's still the L24 slot I haven't made a suggestion for. I suggest Incinerate from Past-Gen and put it there, as it's a Tech-boosted move like its surrounding moves and otherwise a rarity even among Fire types.

G-Luke

Although not specifically slated in this post, the other update posts have asked about potential movepool additions.

Moves that seem like solid additions
  • Heat Crash
  • Mystical Fire
  • Cross Poison
  • Dragon Dance
  • High Horsepower
  • Weather Ball
  • Breaking Swipe
Moves that might work
  • Acupressure
  • Reversal
  • Body Press

Heat crash was given to a lot of pokemon including Charizard and Rhyperior which are both in the same egg groups as Smokomodo. Modo being a fire-type also made it a strong contender as a potential movepool addition. If i remember correctly, heat crash can gain the technician boost if the BP calc is 60 or lower which seemed cool.

Mystical fire was given to a handful of mons. Charizard and G-Rapidash. Both in egg groups with Modo. Fire-typing also made it feel like an obvious choice.

Cross Poison seemed fitting with Modo's sizable poison movepool. Salazzle obtained the move this gen too along with Dragon Dance. Salazzle and Modo are very similar mons in my opinion so i thought both moves could be contenders for movepool additions.

High horsepower was given to a lot of ground types this gen. Excadrill, Rhyperior, Diggersby, etc. Seemed just as fitting to give it to Modo. Its a slightly weaker EQ but isnt weakened by grassy terrain.

Weather ball seemed like a move a lot of mons got this generation. I dont see it as the best option but its felt odd not to include it.

Breaking swipe was an odd choice too. It seemed like a good choice since it gains the technician boost, but the only mon kind of close to Modo that got it this gen was Tyranitar.
Dragon Dance is a big no no. Smokomodo isn't supposed to be a set up sweeper, and that would completely flip what Smokomodo can do. Its way too much.

Does that extend to Flame Charge? I understand and appreciate it is early days for the meta to settle, and these changes are not intentional competitive updates, but is it worth revisiting the exclusion of this move?

From the outside looking in, Technician Boosted STAB move with a useful rider effect seems completely up its alley, but what reasons would there be for not including it in a Flavour Update? What match ups are affected by adding Flame Charge in place of Flare Blitz on Technician sets?

Apologies if this is rehashing old ground, feel free to just send me a link if there's a already a post about it :)

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
Friendly reminder to please stick to the questions and topics I went over in my first post. This thread has been slow up to this point and I'd like us to focus on getting move removals decided and finished before we start proposing moves at random.

I'm going to edit in my personal responses to the questions later today.

My proposed Smokomodo Gen 8 level up pool :)

L1: Eruption, Morning Sun, Mach Punch, Circle Throw, Storm Throw, Metal Claw, Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember
Evo.: Eruption
L4: Smokescreen
L7: Lick
L10: Smog
L14: Mud Shot
L17: Flame Wheel
L20: Bulldoze
L24: Flame Charge
L29: Clear Smog
L33: Lava Plume
L38: Toxic
L43: Flamethrower
L49: Screech
L54: Earthquake
L60: Flare Blitz
L65: Fissure

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
My proposed Smokomodo Gen 8 level up pool :)

L1: Eruption, Morning Sun, Mach Punch, Circle Throw, Storm Throw, Metal Claw, Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember
Evo.: Eruption
L4: Smokescreen
L7: Lick
L10: Smog
L14: Mud Shot
L17: Flame Wheel
L20: Bulldoze
L24: Flame Charge
L29: Clear Smog
L33: Lava Plume
L38: Toxic
L43: Flamethrower
L49: Screech
L54: Earthquake
L60: Flare Blitz
L65: Fissure
Flame Charge should not be considered here. It was not allowed in Smokomodo's creation process, and it is not a new Generation 8 move or new TM/TR. This is not the place to explicitly buff Smokomodo.

Dragon Dance should similarly not be considered on Smokomodo, as it is an obvious competitive buff (even if the flavor is there).

Flame Charge should not be considered here. It was not allowed in Smokomodo's creation process, and it is not a new Generation 8 move or new TM/TR. This is not the place to explicitly buff Smokomodo.

Dragon Dance should similarly not be considered on Smokomodo, as it is an obvious competitive buff (even if the flavor is there).
Alright. I don't know what else could fit in there, unless you wanna add in like Incinerate or just remove the level

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Friendly reminder to please stick to the questions and topics I went over in my first post. This thread has been slow up to this point and I'd like us to focus on getting move removals decided and finished before we start proposing moves at random.

I'm going to edit in my personal responses to the questions later today.
Can we get an extension to discuss additions? We never really got your thoughts and I think the consensus on removals is to retain Mach Punch in Level-Up as L0 over Magnitude, replace Flame Burst with Incinerate, and replace Camouflage with Toxic. Defog can be passed via Egg with Sirfetch'd so there is support for keeping it in that manner. The rest are either Red moves or weren't given support and should be dropped as Blue moves.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
Sorry for going dark for the past few days. We're now over our deadline because of my absence, so I'm going to try and get a lot done with this post.

First, I want to summarize discussion and highlight the changes I'm approving to Smokomodo's movepool. Of the moves Smokomodo stands to lose, three drew nearly the entire attention of the thread. Toxic had near universal support and is therefore remaining in Smokomodo's movepool. Defog also had strong support with flavor reasoning being Smokomodo's gas manipulation. Mach Punch saw some disagreements on whether or not to keep it, but I still believe the consensus was to keep it. The rest of the blue highlighted moves, Roar, Double Team, Confide, Swagger, Round, and Endeavor, were not discussed, so I believe we can assume they should be safely dropped. Celebrate was also omitted from most posts, with the only post mentioning it advocating for its removal. Therefore, the consensus is to leave Celebrate as an unavailable Gen 7 event move.

As for the placement of these moves, Mach Punch will have to go in Smokomodo's Level-Up movepool. The exact placement of it will be decided at the end of the thread when move additions have been decided. Defog and Toxic will most likely go in Egg moves, using the rarity of off-type Pokemon learning them naturally as precedent. If you disagree with any conclusions I have drawn, feel free to post your opinion.

Our next discussion topic will be move additions! Unlike removals, there are no defined moves for discussion, so throw out any move that is either a newly introduced move or newly distributed via TMs and TRs. The only other criteria they have to follow are fleshed in the following questions.

1. Is the move you're proposing flavorful for Smokomodo, based both off its own movepool and flavor as well as Gen 8 distribution trends?

2. Is the move competitevly overbearing? I'll define that as any move that allows Smokomodo to beat its counters and hard checks.

For new move additions. I suggest:
TMs: Fire Spin, Sand Tomb, Fire Fang, Mystical Fire
TRs: Heat Crash, Venom Drench

There may be other moves but I can't think of any right now

G-Luke

Heat Crash and High Horsepower are the immediate standouts here. They received some distribution amongst several members of it's respective typings

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I agree with G-Luke. Both HHP and Heat Crash were widely distributed. It is flavorful because of typing and the similarities betweens Modo and the pokemon that have access to the move.

Mystical Fire also seems like an obvious addition based on the distribution trends.

Cross Poison is a potential contender since modo already has a sizable amount of poison moves.

I've moved this suggestion to a spoiler tab to prevent it from distracting from other options in play. I expect it will most likely see heavy opposition from those active in the thread (as it already has to some extent), but I figured I'd attempt to make a better case for it.

I still believe Modo should have access to Dragon Dance. Modo is very similar to Salazzle and Salazzle gained access to the move this gen. While not specific to this gen, Feraligatr is a starter that benefitted from gaining access to DDance in gen 4 through breeding. That being said, there is the obvious concern of how it could negatively impact CAP as some additions risk being overbearing.

Competitive addition trends:
Modo would greatly benefit from having an additional option outside of balance breaker. Modo is very unimpressive the majority of the time (only being C+) and the addition of DDance would draw parallels to Rotom-H and Hydreigon gaining nasty plot this gen. They were positive competitive changes. Currently, there arent any pokemon released that gained DDance this gen and benefitted competitively.

Impact on current sets:
Modo can be easily chipped down with hazards and Flare Blitz spam. Dance would compete with moves like morning sun/toxic on its existing set or both moves could potential be dropped for DDance + a 3rd attack. Modo would still struggle because of unimpressive coverage (especially after losing hidden power) and feeling like there arent enough moveslots to fit everything you need into a Modo set.

Threats and counters:
Modo would have to worry about Defensive Tomo or Argh shutting down the set up and forcing it out. It would have difficulty dealing with things like Gyarados, Hydreigon, Rotom-W, Pelipper + Rain, Corsola-G, etc.

Final thoughts:
With DDance, Modo would be a more frail and marginally slower Zard X. Zard was B+ last gen, so I dont think this would be an overbearing addition for Modo. It's a very flavorful and beneficial addition.

Thank you for entertaining this suggestion.

Last edited:

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Putting Incinerate in the Flame Burst slot seems best but Smogecko's movepool will need to be slightly altered.

This should be a good chunk of the TM/TR moves that Smokomodo should have access to:

TM00 Mega Punch
TM03 Fire Punch
TM08 Hyper Beam
TM09 Giga Impact
TM13 Fire Spin
TM15 Dig
TM16 Screech
TM21 Rest
TM24 Snore
TM25 Protect
TM34 Sunny Day
TM38 Will-O-Wisp
TM39 Facade
TM40 Swift
TM41 Helping Hand
TM42 Revenge
TM43 Brick Break
TM49 Sand Tomb
TM53 Mud Shot
TM68 Fire Fang
TM73 Cross Poison
TM76 Round
TM81 Bulldoze
TM92 Mystical Fire
TM98 Stomping Tantrum

TR02 Flamethrower
TR07 Low Kick
TR10 Earthquake
TR14 Metronome
TR15 Fire Blast
TR20 Substitute
TR26 Endure
TR27 Sleep Talk
TR36 Heat Wave
TR37 Taunt
TR39 Superpower
TR43 Overheat
TR55 Flare Blitz
TR57 Poison Jab
TR64 Focus Blast
TR67 Earth Power
TR73 Gunk Shot
TR76 Stealth Rock
TR85 Work Up
TR88 Heat Crash
TR91 Venom Drench
TR94 High Horsepower
TR99 Body Press

I still believe Modo should have access to Dragon Dance. Modo is very similar to Salazzle and Salazzle gained access to the move this gen. While not specific to this gen, Feraligatr is a starter that benefitted from gaining access to DDance in gen 4 through breeding. That being said, there is the obvious concern of how it could negatively impact CAP as some additions risk being overbearing.
Regardless of Salazzle and Feraligatr's access to the move, by the Updates philosophy it's an eligible move for addition because Dragon Dance is a new TR.

Move that are subject to addition are moves introduced in Sword and Shield and moves that are new Generation 8 Technical Machines or Technical Records.
However, that doesn't mean Dragon Dance is an ok addition.

Competitive addition trends:
Modo would greatly benefit from having an additional option outside of balance breaker. Modo is very unimpressive the majority of the time (only being C+) and the addition of DDance would draw parallels to Rotom-H and Hydreigon gaining nasty plot this gen. They were positive competitive changes. Currently, there arent any pokemon released that gained DDance this gen and benefitted competitively.
The fact that you're even analyzing competitive addition trends means something about the OP isn't getting across:

Intentional buffing and balancing of CAP Pokemon is not the intent of this update cycle. We also wish to avoid the creation of an unbalanced CAP Pokemon.
Dragon Dance is wholly a competitive buff on Smokomodo, and Dragon Dance isn't, say, mandated on every new Fire- or Ground-type in Generation 8, we don't have much of a reason to look at it at all.

Impact on current sets:
Modo can be easily chipped down with hazards and Flare Blitz spam. Dance would compete with moves like morning sun/toxic on its existing set or both moves could potential be dropped for DDance + a 3rd attack. Modo would still struggle because of unimpressive coverage (especially after losing hidden power) and feeling like there arent enough moveslots to fit everything you need into a Modo set.

Threats and counters:
Modo would have to worry about Defensive Tomo or Argh shutting down the set up and forcing it out. It would have difficulty dealing with things like Gyarados, Hydreigon, Rotom-W, Pelipper + Rain, Corsola-G, etc.
Sure, if Flare Blitz was still necessary with Dragon Dance. Ironically enough, Generation 8 changed enough to where Life Orb Technician Flame Wheel is powerful enough (I won't go through the calcs but +1 Life Orb Flame Wheel + Earthquake is solid coverage). Also, Hydreigon, Rotom-W, and Rotom-H would then have to deal with Technician-boosted Storm Throws as the last move. A set of Dragon Dance / Flame Wheel / Earthquake / Storm Throw, while it was really cool to theorycraft, should NOT be the output of updates.

Final thoughts:
With DDance, Modo would be a more frail and marginally slower Zard X. Zard was B+ last gen, so I dont think this would be an overbearing addition for Modo. It's a very flavorful and beneficial addition.
The viability of last generation doesn't carry to this generation, and I think Dragon Dance Smokomodo would have extremely strong sweeping sets. The reason why we're drawing such a thick line over intentional, unnecessary buffs is because last updates cycle, we produced an extremely broken version of Shell Smash Necturna and other competitive changes to CAPs that just don't need to happen this generation. What might seem like a modest power boost here may actually be catastrophic later on, and we don't need to have metagame development stifled by a bunch of nerfing processes.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
Hello everyone! It's been several says since our last post, so I think its time we closed Smokomodo out!

Heat Crash, High Horsepower, Mystical Fire, Venom Drench, Fire Fang, and Cross Poison will be added to Smokomodo's movepool. While many other flavorful moves were brought up, the above listed moves were the only ones to be mentioned across multiple posts. Dragon Dance will be denied for being overly competitive and changing for Smokomodo. The flavor reasoning given for Dragon Dance was centered around the precedent of Salazzle getting Dragon Dance. Dragon Dance distribution this generation was all over the place and a single example is not a strong enough trend to force me to allow Dragon Dance in spite of its competitive impact. Refer to snake_rattler's post for more in depth reasoning as to why it should be denied.

To summarize the results of this thread; Smokomodo has lost Magnitude, Flame Burst, Camouflage, Hidden Power, Frustration, Return, Celebrate, Roar, Double Team, Swagger, Confide, and Endeavor.

Smokomodo has gained Heat Crash, High Horsepower, Mystical Fire, Venom Drench, Fire Fang, and Cross Poison.

Nearly every move in Smokomodo's old TM and Tutor lists had to be moved to their proper Gen 8 TM or TR placement. Mach Punch was moved from Egg moves to Magnitude's old Level-Up slot, Incinerate was moved from Prior Evolution to Flame Burst's old Level-Up slot, and Toxic was moved from TM to Camourflage's old Level-Up slot, all as suggested in this thread. Defog was moved Tutor moves to Egg moves with Sirfetch'd as the parent.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this update thread!

HS Eruption
HS Morning Sun
HS Mach Punch
HS Circle Throw
HS Storm Throw
0 Metal Claw
0 Scratch
0 Tail Whip
0 Ember
Evo Move: Eruption
4 Smokescreen
7 Lick
10 Smog
14 Mud Shot
17 Flame Wheel
20 Bulldoze
24 Incinerate
29 Clear Smog
33 Lava Plume
38 Toxic
43 Flamethrower
49 Screech
54 Earthquake
60 Flare Blitz
65 Fissure
TM03 Fire Punch
TM08 Hyper Beam
TM09 Giga Impact
TM11 Solar Beam
TM13 Fire Spin
TM15 Dig
TM21 Rest
TM24 Snore
TM25 Protect
TM31 Attract
TM34 Sunny Day
TM38 Will-o-Wisp
TM39 Facade
TM39 Sand Tomb
TM43 Brick Break
TM53 Mud Shot
TM68 Fire Fang
TM37 Cross Poison
TM76 Round
TM81 Bulldoze
TM92 Mystical Fire
TM98 Stomping Tantrum
TR02 Flamethrower
TR07 Low Kick
TR10 Earthquake
TR15 Fire Blast
TR20 Substitute
TR22 Sludge Bomb
TR27 Sleep Talk
TR31 Iron Tail
TR36 Heat Wave
TR37 Taunt
TR39 Superpower
TR43 Overheat
TR48 Bulk Up
TR55 Flare Blitz
TR57 Poison Jab
TR64 Focus Blast
TR67 Earth Power
TR73 Gunk Shot
TR76 Stealth Rock
TR85 Work Up
TR88 Heat Crash
TR91 Venom Drench
TR94 High Horsepower
Egg Groups: Field and Monster

Bone Rush - Lucario
Bullet Punch - Lucario
Poison Fang - Salazzle
Acid Spray - Scrafty
Force Palm - Lucario
Defog - Sirfetch'd
Blast Burn
Fire Pledge

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Code:
1 - Eruption
1 - Morning Sun
1 - Mach Punch
1 - Circle Throw
1 - Storm Throw
1 - Metal Claw
1 - Scratch
1 - Tail Whip
1 - Ember
4 - Smokescreen
7 - Lick
10 - Smog
14 - Mud Shot
17 - Flame Wheel
20 - Bulldoze
24 - Incinerate
29 - Clear Smog
33 - Lava Plume
36 - Eruption
38 - Toxic
43 - Flamethrower
49 - Screech
54 - Earthquake
60 - Flare Blitz
65 - Fissure
Egg - Bone Rush
Egg - Bullet Punch
Egg - Poison Fang
Egg - Acid Spray
Egg - Force Palm
Egg - Defog
TM/TR - Fire Punch
TM/TR - Hyper Beam
TM/TR - Giga Impact
TM/TR - Solar Beam
TM/TR - Fire Spin
TM/TR - Dig
TM/TR - Rest
TM/TR - Snore
TM/TR - Protect
TM/TR - Attract
TM/TR - Sunny Day
TM/TR - Will-o-Wisp
TM/TR - Facade
TM/TR - Sand Tomb
TM/TR - Brick Break
TM/TR - Mud Shot
TM/TR - Fire Fang
TM/TR - Cross Poison
TM/TR - Round
TM/TR - Bulldoze
TM/TR - Mystical Fire
TM/TR - Stomping Tantrum
TM/TR - Flamethrower
TM/TR - Low Kick
TM/TR - Earthquake
TM/TR - Fire Blast
TM/TR - Substitute
TM/TR - Sludge Bomb
TM/TR - Sleep Talk
TM/TR - Iron Tail
TM/TR - Heat Wave
TM/TR - Taunt
TM/TR - Superpower
TM/TR - Overheat
TM/TR - Bulk Up
TM/TR - Flare Blitz
TM/TR - Poison Jab
TM/TR - Focus Blast
TM/TR - Earth Power
TM/TR - Gunk Shot
TM/TR - Stealth Rock
TM/TR - Work Up
TM/TR - Heat Crash
TM/TR - Venom Drench
TM/TR - High Horsepower

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)