Tournament Gen 8 Random Battles Open - Finals [Won By Yes or no my dude]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act. My opponent said 7 pm gmt+2 as the time we play, as you can see on this link. Then we talked on discord, now today i said im ready, but he didn't respond or appear even tho it's almost 9 pm now. I won't be able to play at the weekend or next week due to a multi day sport event, so i'd like to call act now.

Edit: 11 pm and he still didn't respond or show up

Last edited:

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion
New Matchups
Vonols vs Magmar54
ASKid679 vs Miss Novelist
sunsets vs BetelNutCEO
Lil Crabs vs frostyicelad
aColeWorld vs JJ09LIE
PikaPlayer vs Alpha1013
stainedMorph! vs virajlegend
OneArmedBandit vs Cilantro38 ( double sub for MultiAmmiratore vs fivestaradoty )
fish anemometer vs RSB
Wooper Person vs Piapia
queso vs Michielleus ( double sub for GEEV vs Paytonio )
blce vs trial mayb
Wait2Seconds vs A-drago destroyer
crow crumbs vs Xiri
No Luck No Life vs davidelbello
Amaranth vs Cookiecattirnado

If you have been subbed out but you have scheduled to play with your opponent already then let the hosts know as soon as possible.
It has came to my attention that tags didnt work for some people for this, retagging people who may have missed it or havent scheduled as yet.

As always, if you need an extension to be able to play your games then you can ask for one. Also as a reminder to schedule on a user's wall (on their profile page) and not in a conversation.

just contacted opp. i noticed in parentheses there was a double sub mentioned, what does it mean and is it something i should worry about? thanks for the help

just contacted opp. i noticed in parentheses there was a double sub mentioned, what does it mean and is it something i should worry about? thanks for the help
pretty sure that just means that both people wont be able to play, so they replaced them with two subs

SHONE

formerly A-drago destroyer
I didn't recieved tag notification so just now I contacted opponent on his alt.

Last edited:
Opponent can't make our scheduled time, see my profile and i have to play for another tour in 1.30h so i can't play 2 hours later. Gotta call activity i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)