Tournament Gen 8 Random Battles Open - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i tried to schedule with my opponent as you can see on his wall but he's been offline since tuesday. He proposed to play on saturday night (gmt +2) but i'm unavalaible in that timespan. Now what am i supposed to do? Should i be calling act or...? This is the first time it happened to me so i have no clue

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion
Hi, i tried to schedule with my opponent as you can see on his wall but he's been offline since tuesday. He proposed to play on saturday night (gmt +2) but i'm unavalaible in that timespan. Now what am i supposed to do? Should i be calling act or...? This is the first time it happened to me so i have no clue
I would recommend waiting until that time has passed. If the opponent responds by then, you can hopefully reschedule. If not then you can call act.

Please upload your replays instead of downloading them. Downloaded replays don't work online.

You will need to get your opponent to confirm he lost or you will have to replay your battles.
i'll remember uploading it in the next round
what should i do if my opponent doesn't comment or doesn't reply again since he stopped replying after our third match???? (though if he does reply then i will post the screenshot or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)