[Gen 8] Shiny Safari Ball Koffing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I've been on smogon on and off for 6 years almost and as thanks I wanted to giveaway shiny koffing (Since it's in the logo and everything...) that I hatched just a few hours ago. Thanks to Chesty for giving me the safari ball parent which I used to breed it. I bred it for the defensive set on Smogon. Details and rules are as follows. Enjoy the giveaway!

EDIT: I'm going to sleep now but I can trade basically anytime tomorrow

RULES:
  • I will be giving clones (it has not been in Home yet so it should cause no problems) so if you aren't a fan then this isn't the giveaway for you
  • I am mainly looking to do trades on SwSh but if you want to do a GTS trade then we can try but it isn't a very reliable method
  • Please post your IGN, preferred method of trade and approximately what time you are free to trade
  • It is only one mon per person
  • This mon is NON-redistributable
  • You can contact me here or on discord (DarthJarJar#2932)

safariball.png

#109 Lv1 Koffing (M) | Bold | Levitate
OT: Momo | ID No: 006168
IVs: 31/31/31/X/30/31
EMs: Pain Split, Spite, Curse
Item: Black Sludge (Default unless you request something else)

If you have any questions then feel free to ask! I'll keep this up for a few days and then i'll train him into a Weezing.

I am also open to breeding projects though I don't need much in the game other than event mons but if it's interesting enough then I don't mind doing it for free. If anyone has any suggestions or requests for what I could breed shiny for another smogon giveaway then let me know!

Pending requests:
Completed requests:

Last edited:

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Hello ss1234! Thank you for hosting this amazing giveaway! I would love one of those shiny koffing's please. I am able to do a link trade in SWSH. I'm available now if you're ready or pretty much any time as I'm mostly online throughout the day.
  • IGN: RachelKin
  • Link Code: 9142 (Unless you want to search with a different number)
  • Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0417-2100-2059

Last edited:
Hello ss1234! Thank you for hosting this amazing giveaway! I would love one of those shiny koffing's please. I am able to do a link trade in SWSH. I'm available now if you're ready or pretty much any time as I'm mostly online throughout the day.
  • IGN: RachelKin
  • Link Code: 9142 (Unless you want to search with a different number)
  • Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0417-2100-2059
I'm just going to sleep now but I can trade basically any time tomorrow if you're free!

Hello,

I would like to have a copy of this awesome shiny koffing. My timezone is GMT+8 but I am able to trade for most of the day.

My IGN is Alexander and I am able to do a link trade on my copy of Pokemon Sword. We can use the code 1725 when you are available.

Thanks in advance!

Hey! Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

I am able to do a link trade in SWSH. I will be available in about an hour and a half for the rest of the night or I could also get on when you’re available!

IGN: Ski
Link Code: 1073

Thanks again

Hi,

I would like to have a copy of smogon mascot. My timezone is PDT. I will available whole night today.
My IGN is in my signature and I can do a link trade with code 9527 (feel free to pick another one).

Many thanks!

Hello I would like a koffing. I am free for the rest of today and tomorrow, let me know what works best for you! Thank you

Hi,

I would like to have a copy of smogon mascot. My timezone is PDT. I will available whole night today.
My IGN is in my signature and I can do a link trade with code 9527 (feel free to pick another one).

Many thanks!
Hello I would like a koffing. I am free for the rest of today and tomorrow, let me know what works best for you! Thank you
I am awake now and free for the next 14h so let me know when you're free

Hello! I am interest in this g-koffing, let me know when you are available i am available nearly all day and my time is gmt+2 ign ChrisDoukas method its link trade on gen 8 games, thanks in advance awesome giveway

Hello! I am interest in this g-koffing, let me know when you are available i am available nearly all day and my time is gmt+2 ign ChrisDoukas method its link trade on gen 8 games, thanks in advance awesome giveway
Can you trade in around 30 mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)