Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
He is at lv 65 now.
The heliopite is in a special ball? Can you trade now? just checking, Timid right spread and hp ice?
He is timid right spread, only in poke though. I cannot trade now, there are several people still ahead including 2 beneficiaries

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hmm, any way you can name off a few things you dont and I can see if I have them?

I think I may have an extra modest 31/31/31/31/31/x Rotom I can trade if that interests you at all.
I have HP ice ones and regular and shiny hp ice. Everything I have is listed at the front, I'm just looking for uncommon 5IVs

Hey I'm interested in a regenerator slowpoke :)
Can offer a shiny rotom and dunsprance for it?
But I think most of the Pokemon that I've iv bred you already have :(

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
added:
Shiny:
Magby
Ninetails
Pawniard
Nincada
Spritzee

5IV:
Cubone
Makuhita
Bronzor
Magby
Tangela
Durant
Spritzee
Shinx
Tentacool
Teddiursa
Nincada

Hey there, I'm interested in an HP Litwick and HP Fire/Ice Abra. Any chance you could also breed the HP Fire/Ice Abras with Modest nature? I would be interested in 4 Abra copies:
HP Ice Modest
HP Ice Timid
HP Fire Modest
HP Fire Timid

Check my sig thread and the following link for anything of interest: http://tinyurl.com/shockway-shinies

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
For either of your dittos? preferably the timid one
Sorry, No thanks actually.
Hey there, I'm interested in an HP Litwick and HP Fire/Ice Abra. Any chance you could also breed the HP Fire/Ice Abras with Modest nature? I would be interested in 4 Abra copies:
HP Ice Modest
HP Ice Timid
HP Fire Modest
HP Fire Timid

Check my sig thread and the following link for anything of interest: http://tinyurl.com/shockway-shinies
Well I like your Poliwag and yveltal but I don't think I can breed modest as I breed the Abra with a ditto since the ratio is so low and I only have a 5IV timid ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)