Gintoki's Breeding Ground. LF:HP Ground HA Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your technician scyther, I can evolve it on my own. I offer a female 5 IV Timid Litwick with Flash Fire

scratch that, I forgot that Superpower is a gen 5 tutor, I will instead go for your 5 IV shellder with rock blast, same offer

Last edited:
I'm interested in your technician scyther, I can evolve it on my own. I offer a female 5 IV Timid Litwick with Flash Fire

scratch that, I forgot that Superpower is a gen 5 tutor, I will instead go for your 5 IV shellder with rock blast, same offer
Don't have any shellders in stock and I don't know when I'll start breeding them again, as the weekend isn't until 6 days later

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
i found the hp fire froakie with 30 sp atk and spd, i'll take the impish female aron and careful vullaby if thats fine by you

Hey, i have a pair of male and female aerodactyl [Perfect 5iv jolly +(Pursuit ,Tailwind, whirlwind and iron head) for the hp fire froakie :)

i found the hp fire froakie with 30 sp atk and spd, i'll take the impish female aron and careful vullaby if thats fine by you
So it's Hasty HP Fire right? I'll try to breed those tomorrow.

Hey, i have a pair of male and female aerodactyl [Perfect 5iv jolly +(Pursuit ,Tailwind, whirlwind and iron head) for the hp fire froakie :)
I'll wait if someone has the SV for that egg first. I didn't check yet.

sure, i will save the pair for u haha! do u want like a adamant male and jolly female with (all eggmoves) or do u want both of the jolly types?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)