Gintoki's Breeding Ground. LF:HP Ground HA Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in a modest chlor seedot with defog and foul play and 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a luxury ball?

hi would you be interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly iron fist pancham w/ quick guard, me first for the brave Intimidate scraggy w/ 31/31/31/x/31/0 drain punch, fake out, Dragon dance, quick guard? preferably female. pm me if interested. thanks.

Hi i sent you a pm but I think I should post here too.
I want one of dem squirtles but I don't have anything decent to offer. Can you teach me how to IV breed so i can offer decent pokes?

Thanks

Do you still have a Froakie and a Bold Klefki?

I have a 4iv Impish + immunity Gligar (MaxHP/Def/sp.def./speed). It is lvl 30.
I also have a lvl 1 Timid Rotom with 5 maxed ivs (Hp/atk/def/sp.def/spe)
And a lvl 1 Timid Froakie with Protean (31/31/31/31/27/31)
lvl 1 Calm Klefki with prankster (31/31/31/31/x/31)
lvl 1 Calm Klefki with prankster (x/31/31/31/31/31)

I have a Choice Band and a Life orb too.

Hi i sent you a pm but I think I should post here too.
I want one of dem squirtles but I don't have anything decent to offer. Can you teach me how to IV breed so i can offer decent pokes?

Thanks
Saying this again but can anyone teach me how to iv breed id really like to be able to offer some good pokes.

I'm looking for Scraggy/Scrafty, but I'd need it today. Check my thread - I could trade extra for the quickness if you need? Thank you.
Nothing interests me.
What would you like for hp fire froakie and a hp ic rotom
other HP pokemon (gen 6) and 12.5% HA Females(gen 6).
How about wate 3 and field?
Have those too... actually only want gen 6 stuff now.
Do you still have a Froakie and a Bold Klefki?

I have a 4iv Impish + immunity Gligar (MaxHP/Def/sp.def./speed). It is lvl 30.
I also have a lvl 1 Timid Rotom with 5 maxed ivs (Hp/atk/def/sp.def/spe)
And a lvl 1 Timid Froakie with Protean (31/31/31/31/27/31)
lvl 1 Calm Klefki with prankster (31/31/31/31/x/31)
lvl 1 Calm Klefki with prankster (x/31/31/31/31/31)

I have a Choice Band and a Life orb too.
nty

hi would you be interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly iron fist pancham w/ quick guard, me first for the brave Intimidate scraggy w/ 31/31/31/x/31/0 drain punch, fake out, Dragon dance, quick guard? preferably female. pm me if interested. thanks.
I can try to breed it after my other requests.

Would you be interested in a modest chlor seedot with defog and foul play and 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a luxury ball?
Yeah sure. What do you want

would you be interested in an adamant Shuppet Insomnia/Frisk with eggmoves Knockoff, Phantomforce, Shadowsneak 31/x31/31/31/31 in a dusk ball?

Hey! I am interested in your HA 4IV shiny Eevee, i have a 4IV shiny Absol (Naive,Justified) with 4 egg moves. let me know if you are interested

I believe we set up a trade a few weeks ago for a Roggenrola, iirc. I've managed to get my hands on an Iron Head Gible since then. Would you still be interested in a female Roggenrola w/ egg moves for a Steadfast Timid Riolu?

hi. since you still don't have the scraggy i want in stock. could i just have a hp fire modest chlorphyll bulbasaur instead for the 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly iron fist pancham w/ me first and quick guard i was going to breed for you?

hi. since you still don't have the scraggy i want in stock. could i just have a hp fire modest chlorphyll bulbasaur instead for the 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly iron fist pancham w/ me first and quick guard i was going to breed for you?
no. HP fire bulbasaurs are hard to breed and I want only 1/8 HA gen 6 females or other HP pokemon for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)