Giveaway? Yes. - Mods can lonk this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER. Winners can VM me.

It's been almost an year that I don't open a giveaway thread, and I wanted to do it for... uhm... do I really need to do a reason why opening a giveaway? Whatever, let's start this. Here's the rules:
1) In order to win you must:
  • Answer one of the question below.
  • Post the funniest video you've ever seen over the web.
2) You may only answer one question.
3) If your answer is wrong or edited, you don't have the chance to try to win again.
4) Incomplete answers will count as error.
5) This is "first come, first serve" as long as you answer correctly one of the questions.
6) There will be no ties, the first to answer gets the prize.
7) You can't win if you are listed on Smogon Blacklist.
8) This ends when all questions have been answered or after 48 hours according to the section rules.
9) Have fun and enjoy the prizes you won.

Here we go with the questions:
1) How many pure Dragon-types Pokémon are there in the fifth generation? Name them. Separately name the pure Dragon-types in the previous generations. Won by Dr. Alex.

#491 Darkrai | OT: ALAMOS | ID: 07038
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Nature: Hasty | Ability: Bad Dreams | Gender: Genderless
Availability: UT Level 50
Roar of Time, Spacial Rend
Notes: Cloned through AR. Comes from a legit Wondercard. Pokéshifted.
2) Do some Pokémon have the same cry within the videogame? If yes, name them. Won by Cold Fusion

#37 Vulpix | OT: Umbreon | ID: 37572
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Nature: Timid | Ability: Drought | Gender: ♀
Availability: UT Level 1
Hypnosis, Heat Wave, Hex, Extrasensory
Notes: Never cloned
3) In the 20th episode of the anime, a Gastly created an illusion. How is the illusion (fake) Pokémon named? It was created from the fusion between which Pokémon? Won by Jiovaine11

#585 Deerling | OT: Umbreon | ID: 37572
31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Chlorophyll | Gender: ♂
Availability: UT Level 29
Notes: Cloned through AR.

1.)there are 3 pure dragon-type pokemon in the 5th gen:
Axew
Fraxure
Haxorus
in the previous generations there are no pure dragon-type pokemon.

There are four pure dragon types in 5 Gen

Axew
Fraxure
Haxorus
Druddigon

In previous generations, there was Dratini and Dragonair, Bagon, Shelgon

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
3) In the 20th episode of the anime, a Gastly created an illusion. How is the illusion (fake) Pokémon named? It was created from the fusion between which Pokémon?

Venustoise I believe? And it was the fusion of Venusaur and Blastoise

2) I don't want to list every Pokemon with the same cry, there are so many. But anyways... Charizard and Rhyhorn have the exact same cry. Poliwag and Ditto have the same cry. Additionally, Jigglypuff's cry is near-identical to theirs. It is just in a different pitch. Growlithe and Machoke have the same cry, but it is just in a different pitch. Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour have the same cry, just with a different effect added to it in order to individualize them. The same thing applies to their evolutions. In 1st generation, there are actually only 37 individual cries, there differences are only in pitch.

I hope that is what you asked for. But I get the feeling it is not.

The following have the same cry:

Charizard and Rhyhorn
Poliwag and Ditto
Machop and Omanyte
That is incorrect >__<

Hey, you're all missing the funny video, aren't you? =P

2) I don't want to list every Pokemon with the same cry, there are so many. But anyways... Charizard and Rhyhorn have the exact same cry. Poliwag and Ditto have the same cry. Additionally, Jigglypuff's cry is near-identical to theirs. It is just in a different pitch. Growlithe and Machoke have the same cry, but it is just in a different pitch. Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour have the same cry, just with a different effect added to it in order to individualize them. The same thing applies to their evolutions. In 1st generation, there are actually only 37 individual cries, there differences are only in pitch.

I hope that is what you asked for.
Yes, I only wanted the names of the two Pokémon with exactly the same cry, Charizard/Rhyhorn and Poliwag/Ditto. You're the third winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)