Giving Back On Valentine's Day [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I put up something else. I am out of your requested Pokemon at the moment. Otherwise can I reserve the cleffa and catch up later with you?
Just checked and the wurmple is still up. It is a lv3 female nicknamed"Valkyrie"

I just re deposited the wurmple. If you still can't find it I will try another poke.
Probably got buried since it was still there, but could I change my request to Togepi? Put up another female lv5 Wurmple.

Edit: or we can direct trade since we have another trade to complete.
I can't find either of them sorry.

leathal6 can you put up something different?

MagnusArcanum , yes we do. I can trade it to you when we do the Basculin trade?

I deposited a female level 30 Pidgey with the message "Valkyrie Marill" and would like the Adamant Fast Ball Marill. Thank you very much.

EDIT: Got sniped 3 times, but someone send me a Love Ball Marill. =D

Last edited:
Deposited a Lv. 5 female Wurmple for a Brave Munchlax
IGN: Haruka
Thanks for the giveaway!

Edit: got snipped 2 times, why in the world?

Last edited:
Hi :) I requested the dream dratini. I was unable to gender and level due to me not catching it yet. I have deposited a lvl 2 female wurmple with the written message requirment though

Could I ask for the Adamant Marill?
Deposited a Lv. 4 Male Pidgey
IGN is Rikki.

EDIT: Got sniped, so I uploaded a Lv. 2 Female Wurmple,
IGN is Myria.

Thank you. :D

Last edited:
Not sure how long I should wait before requesting another, so I apologize if this is early, but I've uploaded a female lv5 Wurmple for the Mawile. Thanks!

Hey, so cool that you're giving away all these! I sent a Treecko at level 1 and requested the adamant dratini female. Thanks! IGN is Zach.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone. Went to bed for the night and looks like they're lots of requests now that I'm back.

I deposited a female level 30 Pidgey with the message "Valkyrie Marill" and would like the Adamant Fast Ball Marill. Thank you very much.

EDIT: Got sniped 2 times, but someone send me a Love Ball Marill. =D
Do you still want the Marill?

Can i Have a Nest ball Chikorita please? i put a wurmple,ign Leonardo,thanks i advance :)
Deposited a wurnple for a magby, happy valentine as message. Ign is Skylargreen :) thanks in advance
Deposited a female level 2 wurmple asking for Magby. My ign is Austin, thanks:)
Hi :) I requested the dream dratini. I was unable to gender and level due to me not catching it yet. I have deposited a lvl 2 female wurmple with the written message requirment though
deposited a wurmple asking for a froakie.

thank you in advance :)
Could I ask for the Adamant Marill?
Deposited a Lv. 4 Male Pidgey
IGN is Rikki.

EDIT: Got sniped, so I uploaded a Lv. 2 Female Wurmple,
IGN is Myria.

Thank you. :D
Deposited a lvl 6 male Wurmple for the timid Timer Ball Cyndaquil.
IGN: Shady6121
level 2 wurmple female requesting a growlithe but id like your timid togepi my name is alien merman

edit: im dumb obviously it has to be deposited as seeking togepi so i changed it
Not sure how long I should wait before requesting another, so I apologize if this is early, but I've uploaded a female lv5 Wurmple for the Mawile. Thanks!
Couldn't find any of the above, sorry.

Deposited a Lv. 5 female Wurmple for a Brave Munchlax
IGN: Haruka
Thanks for the giveaway!

Edit: got snipped 2 times, why in the world?
Sent!
I deposited a lv 30 male Pidgey. Can i please have a Krabby? IGN: Doug
Sent!
deposites a repeat ball lv4 female pidgey for the chikorita
mssg Valkyrie Chikori
IGN: Eddie
Sent!

I deposited a level 2 pochyena for one of the meowths
IGN is Insane kun
Can't find it sorry.

Hey, so cool that you're giving away all these! I sent a Treecko at level 1 and requested the adamant dratini female. Thanks! IGN is Zach.
Can't find it either, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)