Gods and Followers [OLD THREAD, PLEASE LOCK]

Should unreleased Pokemon be allowed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THIS OM, CHECK OUT THE NEW THREAD. IF YOU'RE A MODERATOR, FEEL FREE TO LOCK THIS THREAD.

Gods and Followers

Approved by Joim and The Immortal

[Source]

We've all built a team where one of our Pokemon is clearly a cut above the rest, a god among 'mon. The rest of your team your team then follows in service of this deity, even making the ultimate sacrifice and becoming death fodder honorable martyrs, if the need arises. This metagame takes that dynamic to the next level, with a little bit of Monotype-ish fun thrown in.

The title is pretty self-explanatory: a Pokemon placed in the first slot of your team is your god, and the other five slots are its followers. Standard OU bans apply...to your followers. Your god, however, can also be any Pokemon or use any item usually limited to the Ubers tier. To keep the balance, Mega Rayquaza remains banned, but as a perk, I'm opening up the god slot to Hoopa, Hoopa-U, Volcanion and Floette-E.

Your choice of god dictates the structure of the rest of your team: all of your followers must share at least one type with your god, as they were created in its image. But that's not the only influence the god has over its followers: to give your god choice even more importance, your entire team will be punished should your god fall in battle. After all, its followers would surely lose hope. If your god faints, every remaining follower is burdened with -1 priority on ALL moves. Because of this punishment, players will have to be especially careful when using their god, and it is often a better idea to sacrifice a follower than let your god die.

To sum it up...

Rules:

Party Slot #1:
Bans: Ubers banlist
Unbans:

Mechanic: Applies -1 priority debuff on the player's team upon fainting

Party Slots #2-6:
Bans: OU banlist
Restrictions: Must share at least one type with Party Slot #1

Clauses: OU clauses

~

Q&A:

Q: If my god has to be in slot 1, does that mean I have to lead with it?
A: No, you can choose your lead as usual.

Q: Then how do I know which Pokemon is my opponent's god?
A: The god of either team is always the farthest on the left in team preview.

Q: How is this different from Monotype with a weird banlist?
A: Aside from the fainting mechanic, you are not necessarily limited to one type. For example, if I put Ho-Oh in my first slot, the rest of my Pokemon can be any type combination that includes either Fire or Flying: Darmanitan and Honchkrow can be on the same team, in this scenario. However, if Kyogre is my god, only Water type Pokemon can be used.

Q: How do Pokemon that change type work?
A: EDIT 2: The coding detects a Mega Stone, Plate or Red Orb on its appropriate Pokemon and changes your type requirements accordingly. For instance, if Charizard occupies your god slot, you will be restricted to Fire and Flying types while Charizard is holding any item but Charizardite X. If it is holding Charizardite X, it will restrict you to Fire and Dragon types.

Q: Do I have to use an Ubers Pokemon as my god?
A: Nope! While players that do so do have an inherent advantage, brave players can use an entirely OU legal team. There are perks to going this route: maybe you want to create a Water + Fairy or Fire + Steel team. No Ubers Pokemon have both these types, so you can use the perfectly viable Azumaril or Heatran as gods instead. Note that the -1 priority debuff still applies no matter who you pick.

Q: If a move or ability is banned from OU but legal in Ubers, can I use it for my god?
A: Also nope! At the time of writing, there is no Evasion Clause in Ubers, but that doesn't mean you can start spamming Double Team, even if you are a god. I'm pretty sure this ruling doesn't effect much else, as truly broken moves and abilities like Swagger and Moody are even banned in Ubers.

Q: How does priority work once my god has fainted?
A: Basically, find which priority stage it belongs in, and subtract 1 from it. A Talonflame using Brave Bird would have the same priority as a Staraptor using Brave Bird, and a Staraptor using Brave Bird would always go last unless the opponent uses Roar or a similar negative priority move. Extremespeed would have the same priority as Quick Attack, and Fake Out can hit before protect if your opponent is faster.

Q: Isn't that a little harsh? How do you even win with a handicap like that?
A: The original mechanic took inspiration from chess: your god dies, you lose. I went through a number of other options, but this priority debuff seemed the most fair to me, being a real incentive to encourage your god's survival without being an auto-loss. Crafty players can still pull out a win by having Pokemon that don't rely on speed to win, or getting around the debuff like using things like Jolly max Speed Talonflame and Extremespeed Dragonite. I'm open to changing the punishment if someone has a better idea, however.

Q: Can I provide you with cool artwork to use as your banner rather that image you stole from the internet?
A: Please do! I'd prefer you send me a PM, but you can also just post it in this thread. If you find something that you didn't make but seems more fitting than my current banner, you can send me that too.

Q: Where can I play this metagame?
A: EDIT: Right here! Special thanks to xfix and Snaquaza for making it happen!

Q: Why would I ever use Deoxys-A as my god?
A: If your middle name is "Danger."

~

Strategies:

Bulky gods:
While you can still effectively use offensive threats as your god, it may be worth it to find one that can tank hits without fear of death. Lugia, Giratina and Groudon are all bulky as sin and can provide utility to your team without inducing the priority debuff.

Sweeper gods
: Alternatively, you can build your team around eliminating threats and allowing your god to set up and sweep. Memento and Dual Screens work well for this, allowing Geo-Xern or E-Killer to obliterate the enemy with godly wrath.

Type-setting gods
: Picking a god with a good typing may be more important than the god itself, in some cases. Even if Palkia is not the best choice of a sweeper or tank, Dragon and Water types have excellent defensive synergy and a wide selection of bulky and powerful followers.

Phasing:
Dragon Tail, Circle Throw, Roar, Whirlwind and Red Card can not only check setup sweepers, but they may randomly force your opponent into their god before they're ready to use it, allowing you a free turn as they run away.

Clerics:
Wish, Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Healing Wish and Lunar Dance can keep your god healthy, although sometimes at the cost of a follower's life.

Ditto
: Capturing the power of a god with none of the burden, the grand heretic Ditto may be just the god-slayer you need. Of course, using it requires your god to be at least part Normal type, so expect to see it pop up on Arceus and Mega Kangaskhan teams.

Monotype II
: Those struggling to come up with a team can use any team legal in Monotype modes, or you can take a Monotype team and replace a member with the appropriate Arceus form. You can also upgrade rain teams by replacing Politoed with Kyogre, give Soul Dew to a team with Latias or revive that Steel type team you had when Aegislash, Mega Mawile and Mega Lucario were legal. Note that going this route neglects the use of a Pokemon's second type, so you may want to rebuild it around that fact.

~

Replays:

Primal Groudon vs. Reshiram
Lugia vs. Mega Salamence

Last edited:

Also, we have a poll! The Immortal was unsure if unreleased Pokemon should be allowed, so I'm leaving it up to you guys. I mainly wanted to include them so we have more type options for teams (Fire/Water, Ghost/Psychic), but if people are against it I'll re-ban them.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cool Metagame!

Dual typed "Gods" will probably be the most popular. Especially if they have types that cover eachother and have many Pokemon, like the Palkia in the OP. I predict that Pokemon like Dialga, Palkia, Yveltal and such will be popular. They're still really good but can have good followers too. I don't like Ho-Oh in here because nearly all its followers are SR weak. Monotyped "Gods" will be meh as well as they have a mono team, so a lot of weaknesses. It's best to have two types that cover eachother well enough, as well as have a lot of OU viable Pokemon as followers. Supportive Ubers like Deoxys S and D will probably be rarely used because those roles can easily be fulfilled by other Pokemon as well. Some Ubers seem a bit too good to handle for a few Mono or dual Mono teams to handle, but luckily they're usually monotyped themself.

Kyogre rain teams though...

I like this meta, rather original! I can already see the rise of Dialga as a God, due to his decent defensive type and both types complement each other, too. Dragon/Flying-types can resist the Fire, Fighting-types and ignore Ground, which threatens Steel-types. On the other hand, Steel resists opposing Dragons that may come in for a Scarf'd Revenge Kill, as well as Ice and Fairy types!

Mhm, can I make Ledian my God? He'd beat every team.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Because I love the idea of having Pikachu be my lord and savior in battles, is it possible to give a buff to non-Ubers Pokemon to make them on the level of Ubers? The answer to this is obv yes, ofc it's possible, but will you do it? And if yes, how? Since this is an OM I'd presume it'd be based on either base stats or usage.

Either way this is definitely an interesting metagame.

Volcanion is here. All praise the god of steam.
Fire/Water is a great typing, and invites many powerful followers. I'm so excited!

Someone please code this meta

Because I love the idea of having Pikachu be my lord and savior in battles, is it possible to give a buff to non-Ubers Pokemon to make them on the level of Ubers? The answer to this is obv yes, ofc it's possible, but will you do it? And if yes, how? Since this is an OM I'd presume it'd be based on either base stats or usage.
This is a neat idea that I hadn't considered, though I have to wonder if it would complicate things too much -- this OM already has a bit more complex ruleset than most. If I were to do this, it would probably be +5 to every stat per tier below OU, but for now I'd rather have Ubers Pokemon be the dominant picks, with OU and lower Pokemon picked for good dual types, team utility or just for fun. I'll keep this in mind, though.

Groundon and kyogre, kyoger and Groudon
the all powerful gods

Even though mono ground is not the best in terms of typing versatilty it holds many top teir threats most notably the ubers overlord primal groudon
it has versatility though you god shall almost always be the almighty primal groudon
it also holds many a powerful things such as the ever popular landorus forms, Garchomp, digersby, and mamoswine
it also holds two deffensive titans most notably hippowdon, mega steelix, quagsire, and Gliscor
it even holds a decent defogger in flygon

Last edited:
No Primal Groudon teams? aaaaargh

So Arceus would define team typing based on what Plate it's holding? This seems a bit inconsistent with Primal Groudon not being treated as Ground/Fire, since the mechanics are completely identical.

Aegislash: Ghost and Steel are both excellent types that compliment each other decently well. Aegislash itself can fill a variety of team holes, and the fact that it has difficulty healing itself is somewhat resolvable -bring in Wish Jirachi.

Arceus: Can be literally anything. Of course, unlike in Standard Ubers, your opponent will know its typing before it ever hits the field, due to the team's typing. One use it has is if you want a type-changing Mega Evolution you would otherwise have to use a Mega for -eg a Poison typed Mega Evolution, or more relevantly/realistically/lolnotreally Mega Audino is otherwise impossible to get except via a non-Uber Normal type because Mega Kangaskhan conflicts. More relevantly is Mega Lopunny, whom is quite nice. Another use is covering types that lack any actual Uber-tier Pokemon -such as Rock. Excellent Recovery as well.

Blaziken; Fire and Fighting are both amazing offensive types and complimentary as defensive types, and Blaziken is an excellent supporter for your team due to Baton Pass Speed Boost. There's also a fair number of Fighting and Fire Pokemon that are already common OU material, so that's great. You even get Rapid Spin support for your Fire types through Hitmontop, making it plausible to run something like Volcarona without being absolutely torn apart by Stealth Rock. Lacks recovery though, and only Delphox, Flareon, and Gallade can offer Wish support.

Darkrai: Nothing but Dark types. On the plus side Darkrai is very fast and capable of shutting down even Grass types fairly reliably with its Dark Void. On the minus side, probably largely outclassed by Yveltal's dual-typing. Lacks healing, though Absol and Umbreon can provide Wish support.

Deoxys series: Nothing but Psychic types. Key flaw is that Deoxys Defense is the only one that isn't some kind of suicide Pokemon -which is not a good trait to have in your God choice. Deoxys Defense is, however, excellent support to Hyper Offense, and has excellent recovery. The biggest flaw is that a Yveltal/Darkrai/Dark Arceus/Greninja team will almost certainly have a Pursuit-abuser to take down your God choice.

Dialga: Dragon and Steel are both excellent types that fit smoothly together and offer an array of powerful Pokemon. And of course Dialga's questionable healing ability is supplemented by Jirachi, the Latis, and Salamence all offering Wish support. (There's even Healing Wish, if you care) Very nice.

Genesect: Bug is mostly made of Very Bad Pokemon, with the only Bug Wish support being Illumise, hooray~, but Steel is awesome and there are some notable Bugs like Volcarona. Genesect isn't good at survival though, even with Jirachi providing Wish support. Probably the biggest problem with Genesect is how many other Steel-type Ubers are out there. Even so, Heatran is an excellent pair with it, being completely immune to its one weakness, so it has some potential.

Mega Gengar: Trap and kill anything, including potentially the enemy's God. Yikes. While Poison has a lot of depressingly bad Pokemon, Ghost and Poison still offer a solid set of really good choices. It's too bad Ghost and Poison aren't strongly complimentary -but they're not anti-complimentary, either. Unfortunately, the only ways Mega Gengar has for keeping its health up are Rest, Hypnosis+Dream Eater, or Pain Split, and it's relatively fragile. Definitely a God choice you need to be careful with, even though it can whittle down an entire team one member at a time by itself. No Wish support. The strongest argument against the Psychic Gods, probably. (Giratina can just switch out because Ghost)

Giratina: Ghost+Dragon is a great combination of options, and Giratina is very hard to kill, so it's probably going to be one of the more popular God choices. And of course it has the same Dragon-based Wish (+Healing Wish) support as Dialga, so in a pinch you can use that. Also has the advantage of being the only non-Arceus Ghost choice that isn't a Mega, in case you want Mega Sableye or Mega Banette for some reason.

Greninja: Frankly probably not a good choice. Yeah, it got kicked to Ubers, but it's fragile, lacks healing, and just isn't as impressive as other Ubers. (Even considering that it gets Wish support off freakin' Alomomola) The strongest point in its favor is that Water/Dark is a surprisingly good team combination, and no other Uber-tier Pokemon is a Water dual-type. It does also get U-Turn, giving a way to be very careful with it.

Groudon: I want Primal Groudon teams :(. But looking at regular Groudon, it has... um... well, it's complimentary to Mega Camerupt?... frankly, I'd probably rather run Arceus Ground 99% of the time.

UPDATE: Primal Groudon has access to Fire/Ground, which implies excellent offensive potential and fairly good defensive potential. Furthermore, unlike the other Fire Gods Primal Groudon offers access to actually good Rapid Spinners, such as Excadrill, making the Fire Pokemon being vulnerable to Stealth Rock a manageable problem. Even so, there's a question of which a Sun team would rather have -a God who enables access to two other Sun setters but can't set Sun itself and in fact clears it by entering and leaving, or a God who is a poor abuser and provides no other setters but is, itself, a proper setter?

Ho-Oh: Behold as your entire team melts to Stealth Rock! You've got Defoggers to spare, of course, and can even get Rapid Spin (Torkoal and Delibird. Totally viable Pokemon), but really the best thing about Ho-Oh is that Regenerator switch. Of course, Fire and Flying are both very good types, so it might be worth putting up with Stealth Rock being a horror show. Maybe.

Mega Kangaskhan: Pros; it's Mega Kangaskhan. Cons: Team Normal. Eugh. Most notable for: Ditto, Chansey.

Kyogre: Restricted to mono-Water, but it can set its own Rain, and isn't overly concerned about the possibility of running into Primal Groudon, making Scarf Kyogre murdering everything with Water Spout a realistic possibility again. Also, Alomomola Wish support. Holy crap.

UPDATE: Primal Groudon can have a Fire/Ground team, making Scarf Kyogre less appealing. Even so, this is only an issue if Primal Groudon proves a popular choice, and can still be working around to an extent.

Kyurem-White: Ice/Dragon is not a great combination given how many Ice types are bad and you should feel bad if you use them. Kyurem-White itself is a solid Pokemon, but it's depressingly likely you'll get a mono-Dragon team and be dangerous constricted... and at that point one must ask: why aren't you just running Reshiram, perhaps with Kyurem-Black as support? Fire and Dragon is great stuff for a team, for one.

Mega Lucario: Fighting+Steel is a great team, Mega Lucario is great, and you've got Jirachi for Wish support if nothing else. (Also Adaptability Drain Punch) Very nice.

Lugia: The single biggest reason why Deoxys-Defense is probably a poor pick. You want a Psychic wall? One whose team isn't depressingly repetitive and vulnerable? Take Lugia! It even gets Psycho Boost if you care about signature moves! Not to mention Multiscale means Lugia is really hard to take down (Cannot combine with Psycho Boost, but eh, Psycho Boost isn't that important), and it still has good Wish support, and it just all around a really good choice.

Mega Mawile: Very notable just for how many Ubers are Dragons, and this is the only way to have both defensively anti-Dragon types. (Or you could make Klefki your God you stupid moron) Steel and Fairy types include a lot of good Pokemon in general, and Fairy includes a number of Wishers, helping make up for Mega Mawile's lack of bulk.

Mewtwo: Flexible, versatile, powerful, fast, can heal itself. But. Mono-Psychic. Hmm.

Palkia: Water/Dragon teams is great stuff. Biggest problem is that there's a lot of other Dragons to choose from.

Rayquaza: Mega Rayquaza is totally broken sucks, don't use it: use Mega Salamence instead. The only argument for Rayquaza is if you want the Dragon/Flying combination and want a different Mega Evolution, such as Mega Altaria, Mega Garchomp, a Mega Lati, etc.

Reshiram: I already alluded to this with Kyurem-White, but Reshiram is far preferable to it. Fire/Dragon is an excellent combination as well, and Reshiram in particular laughs in Heatran's stupid face.

Mega Salamence: Take it over Rayquaza.

Shaymin-Sky: Grass/Flying... is not a great team build... Shaymin-Sky is hard to keep alive... eeeeh. Probably just skip it. If you really want a Grass team, Arceus might be preferable, even with it being a mono-team.

Xerneas: Pure Fairy. A godly sweeper, but you can't take advantage unless you're willing to just sacrifice Xerneas or are convinced it will kill everything before it goes down, so in practice Xerneas will tend to sit in the back of the team not contributing until the match is decided. Overall Mega Mawile is probably a better choice, or even Arceus-Fairy.

Yveltal: An excellent combination of two excellent types, and almost flatly invalidates Darkrai. Yveltal is quite good at keeping itself alive between Oblivion Wing and Roost access, an eminently viable type combination, and the best Sucker Punch in the game bar none. Two thumbs up.

Zekrom: The only Electric God other than Arceus, and unlike Electric Arceus it's not a mono-type. Excellent. Have fun combining Galvantula with Dragonite!

---

An interesting implication is that all the (viable) teams have weird weightings. Realistically, any Electric team is also running Dragons, but the reverse is not true. You can combine Fairy with Steel, run it alone two different ways, but you can't combine it with other stuff unless you're sacrificing Uber access. Etc.

EDIT: Made the post less obtrusive and updated things for Primal Groudon.

Last edited:
No Primal Groudon teams? aaaaargh

So Arceus would define team typing based on what Plate it's holding? This seems a bit inconsistent with Primal Groudon not being treated as Ground/Fire, since the mechanics are completely identical.
It's not completely identical. Arceus is whatever type it is outside of battle based on what item its holding, while Groudon transforms in battle if it holds the Red Orb (at least I'm fairly sure that's how it works). I'm more making this exception for coding reasons rather than any balance reason (although I know absolutely nothing about coding), but if it doesn't make things too complicated, I'd open up Primal Groudon teams to be Ground/Fire. I'd still have to hold off on Megas, though -- it would create weird edge cases like Charizard X where three types are represented.

Very detailed and intelligent post, though. Thank you for laying out some options for teams.

It's not completely identical. Arceus is whatever type it is outside of battle based on what item its holding, while Groudon transforms in battle if it holds the Red Orb (at least I'm fairly sure that's how it works). I'm more making this exception for coding reasons rather than any balance reason (although I know absolutely nothing about coding), but if it doesn't make things too complicated, I'd open up Primal Groudon teams to be Ground/Fire. I'd still have to hold off on Megas, though -- it would create weird edge cases like Charizard X where three types are represented.

Very detailed and intelligent post, though. Thank you for laying out some options for teams.
If you select Groudon-Primal in the Teambuilder, you might be able to get it accepted through the checks, as I think selecting Mega Evolutions/Primal forms only revert to normal when the battle starts. If not, a harder check could be performed (if Pokemon is groudon and is holding red orb/kyogre with blue orb??), but then you'd have to do that for every other form changer. This would require yesting ^.^.

If you select Groudon-Primal in the Teambuilder, you might be able to get it accepted through the checks, as I think selecting Mega Evolutions/Primal forms only revert to normal when the battle starts. If not, a harder check could be performed (if Pokemon is groudon and is holding red orb/kyogre with blue orb??), but then you'd have to do that for every other form changer. This would require yesting ^.^.
I just tested -- you can use the altered form of any Mega, Primal or Arceus form and it will work. As long as any coding uses the out-of-game team data, this shouldn't be a problem like I thought it was.

Primal Groudon and all Megas now use their altered typing when determining which types you can use on your team, provided you put their altered form in your teambuilder data.

Last edited:
So fire ground teams are the best via containing the mass power of the mighty Primal groudon in combination with many top threat ou mons most notably the landourus fourms, charizards, talon flame heatran exadril garchomp.basicly meat the best hyper offense architype.
does this mean we can use any arceus we want on normal teams?

does this mean we can use any arceus we want on normal teams?
That's not an intended function. Some exceptions may have to be coded for Arceus, as otherwise you'd be able to put in Normal Arceus with any plate for a Normal team, I suppose. The other loopholes (Mega Charizard, Mega Gyarados) are not really that beneficial (why would you want a Fire/Flying team with one Fire/Dragon when you could have a Fire/Dragon team?), so they could probably stay.

Interesting. My first OM Submission was similar. Except it was more elobrate to the point that it was rejected by Hollywood because it couldn't be coded.

One thing I did was give each God ('Leader' in my Metagame) an OP Ability. Maybe you can assign an OP Ability to each of the 18 Types, so that the God can choose between its own Ability and the new OP Abilitie(s) relating to its Type.

And I do feel that the punishment is a bit harsh. Offensive teams take a huge hit from punishments, while Stall teams could care less about when their move goes.

And I do feel that the punishment is a bit harsh. Offensive teams take a huge hit from punishments, while Stall teams could care less about when their move goes.
Interesting. I hadn't considered how it would effect different team archetypes differently.

What do people think of the current punishment? Do you think it will be too biased towards stall? Other options I'd considered are:

- "Torment" effect on all Pokemon -- annoying for any Pokemon, but may be a little too light
- Disable item effects like a one-sided Magic Room -- probably a better option, loss of Leftovers/power items hurts
- -1 to all stats -- detrimental to all archetypes, probably too detrimental
- Block healing and reduce offensive stats by 1 -- more balanced, but a bit too complex (and harsh)
- Some sort of passive damage -- meh

I'd like to see some discussion on this, and then I'll take some of the better/more popular ideas and put it to a vote. I think it's pretty apparent which way the current poll is going, so I'll end it in a few days and put up a new one.

Interesting. I hadn't considered how it would effect different team archetypes differently.

What do people think of the current punishment? Do you think it will be too biased towards stall? Other options I'd considered are:

- "Torment" effect on all Pokemon -- annoying for any Pokemon, but may be a little too light
- Disable item effects like a one-sided Magic Room -- probably a better option, loss of Leftovers/power items hurts
- -1 to all stats -- detrimental to all archetypes, probably too detrimental
- Block healing and reduce offensive stats by 1 -- more balanced, but a bit too complex (and harsh)
- Some sort of passive damage -- meh

I'd like to see some discussion on this, and then I'll take some of the better/more popular ideas and put it to a vote. I think it's pretty apparent which way the current poll is going, so I'll end it in a few days and put up a new one.
Well, I have a few suggestions as well:
  • The fall a team's God would inflict damage on all other unfainted team members, something along 20-30% of their max HP. Although this would allow them to play normally afterwards, it would break sashes, multiscales, and maybe kill a few who had been switched out at low HP.
  • Instead of a penalty, you could also give the enemy team a "trophy", which would buff them. Example buffs would be 50% increased regen from all sources (though with this stall could become too hard to break through), and 30% boost in damage. If this gets implemented it should always be a combination of offensive and defensive buffs.

Instead of dropping all Stats at once, you can have the Pokémon drop their stats one bye one. That is, after a God has fallen the Followers will have their highest Stat (Considering EVs as well) drop by -1. Then on the second turn, the second highest Stat will drop by -1. And so on. If the Pokémon if foolish enough to stay beyond 5 turns, its Highest Stat will drop to -2. And so on.

Or maybe the lowest Stat will drop first. Whatever suits you.

Meta is now coded, check out http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/general-thread-for-om-code.3517025/page-2#post-5993363.

By the way, I would like to bring up Latios with Soul Dew. This thing is quite bulky (specially) and powerful, and the typings it provides, i.e. Dragon and Psychic aren't that bad, considering huge variety of Pokemon of those types having various secondary type. It also gets recovery in form of Roost. It has its flaws, like weakness to Pursuit and Knock Off, but it's an interesting choice for the meta.

This is now playable on the Aqua Server!
Thanks so much to both of you! I never imagined it would be coded and hosted this quickly, I really appreciate it!

I'll hold off changing any mechanics for a week or two -- please test this and post replays and successful teams in the thread. Notice if anything in the code isn't quite working, and tell me what you think of the current punishment. I'm going to be packing/driving/and getting ready for the new semester in the next few days, but I'll try to make a team and test it out.

Go forth, valiant followers! Lead your god to victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)