Gothitelle @ Expert Belt
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt

Goth is team player in this. It traps things that Keldeo would have trouble going against like Venusaur/Amoonguss/Azumarill and kill them on the spot. But mainly for Venusaur. Hidden Power Fire was chosen over Trick so that if i Volt-Turn from Scizor/Thundy into Gothetelle, i can taunt and eliminate Ferrothorn immediately and not have to worry about rocks later in yhe game. 144 Speed Gothetelle allows it to SpeedCreep 20 Speed Venusaur. Expert Belt because it 2hkos everything I mentioned earlier. Overall, Gothetelle+Keldeo is very effective

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Pretty standard Keldeo set. Keldeo weak teams loose to this thing with the combination of Volt-Turn+Dual Trappers in Gothetelle and Pursuit Tyranitar.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Atk / 124 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Roost

Needed a Volt-Turn core to bring in Gothetelle safely and Scizor seemed to be a good member. 252 HP /124 SpD allows Scizor to live HP Fire from Latios and 132 Atk 2hkos Clefable. I chose Knock Off > SD because ScarfLando is a common switch in to Scizor and it also gets rid of its Scarf, allowing Keldeo to check it more effectively. Roost for Longevity and allowing it to switch into Lati more effectively.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Knock Off
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Excellent lead and supplies Volt-Turn for this team with Scizor. You can switch Knock Off for Tbolt on Thundy because it's just to OHKO Latios after rocks but I have a Tyranitar. Thundurus' priority Twave comes in clutch as well, Slowing down ZardX and Gyarados. It also gives me a solid M-Pinsir check as long it hasn't been weakened.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

I was looking a bit weak to M-Manetric and Talonflame so I decided to put RushDrill in this spot. Also spares me a spot for a Hazard Cleric and late game sweeper, as long as I'm in Sand. I like Excadrill because of its electric immunity and can't be paralyzed by Thundy.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

ScarfRocks Tyranitar throws alot of people off, and is an EXCELLENT bluff. Tyranitar even serves as a good Knock Off switch in and another Pinsir check if Thundy died. Pursuit for obvious reasons because it checks Latis and other Ghost types that Keldeo can't handle with Secret Sword. Again, Volt-Turn+Keldeo+Dual Trappers is a great core imo [:

Last edited:
Hi! You need more than 3 lines on each description of your team members to qualify as an RMT. If not, the thread will be locked and you would've wasted your time.

Welcome to Smogon Forums brah.

There's no reason to run Sassy over Calm on that set. And update your RMT according to the rules so it doesn't get locked. That'd be a bummer.

killbuzzer Excadrill doesn't learn Stone Edge

Hi! You need more than 3 lines on each description of your team members to qualify as an RMT. If not, the thread will be locked and you would've wasted your time.

Welcome to Smogon Forums brah.
Sorry ]: This is my First RMT. I'll edit it whenever I have time. Lol

There's no reason to run Sassy over Calm on that set. And update your RMT according to the rules so it doesn't get locked. That'd be a bummer.

killbuzzer Excadrill doesn't learn Stone Edge
I have Sassy > Clam just incase I need to trap Ferro if Keldeo dies. It'll take less from G-Ball this way

I have Sassy > Clam just incase I need to trap Ferro if Keldeo dies. It'll take less from G-Ball this way
0 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (49 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 52-63 (18.5 - 22.4%) -- possible 5HKO (sassy 0 spd)

0 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (75 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 81-96 (28.8 - 34.1%) -- 1.4% chance to 3HKO (modest max spd)

Ferro only has time for one hit before you 2HKO it anyway. You're better off running Modest with some speed so you can do damage to mons like Scizor before they hit you back.

252+ SpA Expert Belt Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor: 331-394 (96.5 - 114.8%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

You can get off a ton of damage before Scizor KO's you with U-Turn/Bug Bite/Knock Off. That's a guaranteed KO with rocks up.

As for Mega Venusaur, I suggest you run just enough speed to outpace it when it's running 20 EV's. This is the fastest Mega Saurs tend to get, and you could invest more in your HP to increase bulk. With the extra speed, you have a high chance of KO'ing Saur before it can get much done. It only has 8 Synthesis and barely manages a 2HKO with Giga Drain. If it Sludge Bombs you, you beat it.

252+ SpA Expert Belt Gothitelle Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Mega Venusaur: 175-209 (48 - 57.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Mega Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 112 HP / 0 SpD Gothitelle: 142-168 (45.9 - 54.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Mega Venusaur Giga Drain vs. 112 HP / 0 SpD Gothitelle: 118-141 (38.1 - 45.6%) -- 14.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

This is the spread I would use:
Gothitelle @ Expert Belt
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt

Your team consists of an interesting concept, but I really feel like you could really elaborate more on each member of the team. I am interested in giving this a rate, and while I am not supposed to tell you to follow RMT standards (that is a moderator's duty), I really feel that if you at least gave a little more input towards each member of the team, then I could understand this team better, and give you a more proper rate. Again, I am not trying to play the role of a mod here and ask you to follow RMT standards, I am simply asking if you could elaborate a little more on your team so I could have more information to give a full rate, as I feel I am limited in the understanding about your team.

Your team consists of an interesting concept, but I really feel like you could really elaborate more on each member of the team. I am interested in giving this a rate, and while I am not supposed to tell you to follow RMT standards (that is a moderator's duty), I really feel that if you at least gave a little more input towards each member of the team, then I could understand this team better, and give you a more proper rate. Again, I am not trying to play the role of a mod here and ask you to follow RMT standards, I am simply asking if you could elaborate a little more on your team so I could have more information to give a full rate, as I feel I am limited in the understanding about your team.
Sorry, this is my first RMT and I don't know how to actually do one. But next time I'll definitely try a bit harder :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)