Challenge Gotta Smash 'Em All Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sign-ups are open until the tournament starts tomorrow. I'm assuming not everyone will show up, so having more players is a good thing.

I'll be posting a link to an IRC channel tomorrow at around 12:30 PM Eastern. When you see the post, join the channel and let me know you're there. We'll be using the channel to coordinate matches. The tournament will be starting at 1, but I want to make the bracket after knowing who actually shows up.

Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!
According to Google, 12:30 PM Eastern is 12.5 hours from this post. I'll be there; just let me know if my timing is off; Thanks! :D

my bad i actually wont be able to come, didnt read the OP properly so didnt realise it was at a time i couldnt do. sorry im out

Stellar Ugh ,_,. I really wanted to play in this and was totally hoping too, but something just came up and I will not be able to attend :[.

It looks like I'm going to be traveling during the time the tournament takes place, unfortunately. I can't participate after all, sorry if this is inconvenient.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I guess I'll post the channel early:

http://mibbit.com/#battlefield@irc.synirc.net

You can either click that link to join the channel, or join #battlefield if you are already using IRC. After joining, just let me know you're here for the tournament. I'll be posting new rounds in that channel, and you'll be able to contact your opponents there.

Before this whole thing starts can we change omega stages to "omega stages that don't have a solid black floor/background?" I'm not really feeling getting hit by shadow sneak x N

Stellar

of the Distant Past
Giving people two more minutes to join the IRC channel before I make the bracket and start.

I messed up timelines, sorry. I hope you could organize anotherone sometime later, it was a really cool event.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Great games everyone; I had a lot of fun. Special thanks to Stellar for hosting.

Congrats to the big winner, Leafbarrett!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)