Granbull [QC 0/3]

Err, just so you know, if a QC member tells you to change something, you change it no questions asked, unless another QC member says something different.
yeah, but Olgemi stated that Granbull has better overall bulk than ursaring, which is in fact incorrect, so, umm, yeah... But the general consensus seems to say that I should add it, so I will later

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Everyone should probably take a read of this thread so that we're all on the same page (I had to take a look at it again myself).

Basically, even though Granbull's Quick Feet set is pretty much 100% outclassed by Ursaring (I was thinking Granbull had 100/75 defenses not 90/75 the exact same as Ursaring), Granbull's Quick Feet set is just as viable as Ursaring's set, so as in the case of the SubLO Espeon/Alakazam debacle depicted in that thread, I feel that the Quick Feet and CB sets are viable enough to get an analysis even though you would almost always choose Ursaring over Granbull in that role.

I still have test out the second set some more before I approve this though. As I was playing with the second set, I wanted to play it more as an All-Out Attacking tank, and I rarely if ever used Thunder Wave. I'll get back to you though in a bit.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Yeah add a Quick Feet set and slash Stone Edge next to Thunder Wave on the second set and call it Offensive Tank or something.

QC APPROVED 1/3

After discussing with Windsong we decided that you should:

• Mention Return and Body Slam on the Support set AC
  • Mention an EV spread of 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe in to outspeed Clefable on Offensive T-Wave
  • Ice Punch should be the only move on the last slot of the CB set

After this, consider the analysis

QC APPROVED 2/3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)