SV OU Grassy Terrain Sweepers HO(RMT SV OU)

INTRO:
Right Now I'm hovering around 1700 and I'm pretty shit at the game, but this team has provided some excellent wins.
Here is pokepaste if you want to not read my incoherent sentences.

Team is HO as said in title and with 2 unburden sweepers and Val so you will outspeed all HO teams.

THE TEAM:

Sneasler @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Dire Claw
- Night Slash

A grassy seed unburden abuser. Night slash for ghosts and slowkings. Tera Dark could be useful against stored power sweepers and psychic moves in general.
Speed EVS to outspeed an agile waker. Often times if you cant kill a bulky wall and least try to hax it with dire claw and setup with someone else.

Hawlucha @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge

Another Unburden seed abuser. Don't expect to 6-0 with this mon, mostly to damage down and potentially kill mons. +2 Stone edge very useful against Zap and Moltres. Acrobatics is good fly coverage against amogus. Speed Evs also to outspeed waker.

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Close Combat
- Encore
- Destiny Bond

Val is mostly used as another mon to chip the team down and remove walls and threats with destiny bond. You can usually bring him in quite early and treat his
life as very expendable against walls and hopefully force a tera against garg or smth.

Rillaboom @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Grassy Surge
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drum Beating
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Endeavor

The Terrain setter rillaboom. I Pref use extender as this team has 4 grassy seeds and If no terrain then those 4 mons are severely crippled. Drum beating is a useful
move against samu hisui as it lowers speed and they will only get 1 spike. Knock-off, u-turn very useful moves. Endeavor is extremely underrated as you can
get amazing mileage when its low hp and force recovery against walls.

Heatran @ Power Herb
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Solar Beam
- Power Gem

This Tran is extremely powerful as it gets ground halved from terain and deliver serious chip to balance teams. Solar-Beam PowerHerb is a huge surprise move that will destroy water types. 252 SpA Heatran Solar Beam vs. 252 HP / 244+ SpD Rotom-Wash in Grassy Terrain: 236-278 (77.6 - 91.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.- Can oneshot if tera or magma storm switch in. Power-Gem is a useful coverage against zap, moltres, cinderace, skeledog. Rocks useful to chip a team down. Tran can also be treated quite expendable as its main goal is to chip and potentially get kills.

Hatterene @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Stored Power
- Substitute

The Endgame. Hopefully, after all that chip you can switch in with hat and sweep. Hatt will eat balance teams alive, with sub tera water against curse dozo, and sub
against garg. Tera water is generally useful as grass and electric are mostly spA moves. I haven't been seeing that much iron head Gambit, so if you want you could
tera fairy to get a even powerfuller Kiss and also wall Low kick Gambit.

Final Thoughts:
As said before I'm honestly not very good at mons, and this team probably has a lot of flaws so feel free to make changes. I also think i stole this team from someone
on the ladder but optimized it to my liking, so original credit to that person. Also in hindsight, val could probably have a real set and i could probably add gambit and go immediately to 1900 but i don't like using gambit.

FFK

formerly Foufakirby
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey, your team looks OK but I think there are some issues to fix :

:heatran: Power Gem -----> Taunt
:heatran: can’t trap Slowking-G which is top tier atm, Taunt prevent Glowking from using Chilly Reception and help Iron Valiant to sweep when Glowking gone. Taunt also help against stall to prevent Pokémons such as Blissey to set rocks ect...

:sneasler: Dire Claw ------> Acrobatics
:sneasler: is a powerful sweeper that can overhelm its checks such as Zamazenta and Great Tusk, Dire Claw only help against Enamorus and Iron Valiant but you already OHKO them after 1 Swords Dance and Acrobatics (OHKO Valiant without boosts)

:iron-valiant:

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball

:iron-valiant: I don’t really like the set you are using because it does nothing to its wall such as :clodsire: :Moltres: :toxapex: :Slowking-Galar: Ect... If you want a reliable sweeper, Calm Mind :Iron-Valiant: is definitely better to deal with its check, Psyshock is really useful against stall, as :blissey: :clodsire: :toxapex: are weak to it. Tera Ghost OHKO :Slowking-Galar: after 2 Calm Mind (1 if it is physically defensive)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)