NOC Great Idea Mafia-Game Over! Mafia, vonFiedler, and More Cowbell win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm not offended in the slightest. I did make some incredibly shitty points and plays, and then I somehow was entirely convinced that Ace, Tesung, and Celever were the maf with von either being a lyncher or incredibly misguided town. Maybe if I calmed down today I could've actually tried to look at it from other people's perspectives. I was just so unsure of myself the entire game, so for some reason I found the need to come up with wacky conspiracy bullshit in order to feel confident. I think I did this in Acklow's big as well, actually. So I guess my personal moral here is to stay consistent and confident, but don't go overboard.

I'm going to keep studying up on previous NOC games, a habit which I started doing toward the beginning of the game, but dropped entirely once I made my "big return". I might also consider getting on mafiascum or something where my level of experience (zilch) can actually match up to the competition, and where (most) games initially available to me will be simple and balanced. But that doesn't mean I'll hesitate to join another NOC on here! Despite the minor ethical delimma and apparent lack of interest, I had a lot of fun. I might've taken the game a tad too serious, though. *-*

Oh, and I guess I've also learned to keep irl shit sweet and simple. I was indeed being punished for oversleeping, and after joking around about my sleeping habits earlier this month in my application to Battling 101, I guess I really shouldn't have been suprised that this'd happen. That's real life actual stupidity that only I can blame myself for. :) That said, somehow I managed to turn the otherwise legitimate excuse into a huge overdramatic sob story, which didn't help my case in the slightest. Maybe I could've attempted to get on anyway and at least PM'd skarm about my problem real fast before going all quiet on him and making him wait, which was rather inconsiderate of me.

Ok, ill elaborate later, but regarding mc I wanted to intentionally soft my role (lover) so i could easily claim it yesterday. I was super paranoid because I was afraid someone would point out I hadn't townread mc.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I have little to comment on this game except that I should have tried harder and thought more. Also Tesung is a terrible 'voice for the village'.

Well now that everyone has said that just a few things

-celever and more cowbell being scummy were pretty fuckin obvious if you just went back and read the thread, especially celever

-I suck at explaining myself

-my own villagers were the biggest detractors of my ideas, obbmudd and spiresquire were the main opposition to lynching celever

-when I tried to explain why we should lynch celever, I focused too much on the math part (based on his claim, which was a really bad claim because it made it a better shot for the village). I should have focused more on the rest of the shit, for example, intentionally fucking up the math on the obbmudd lynch

Regardless I had fun kinda although I still think ocs are more my style.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not for anything (yes the mafia are obvious when you know who they are, as almost everyone berating them did...) but the mafia won this game fair and square, regardless of opinions on the overall level of play in this game there's really no reason to call out the mafia when they had an almost flawless victory...

Yeah, unfortunately I trusted Celever a bit too much. In the deadtalk I guessed the mafia correctly, though.

Oh well. I think that this was a pretty good introduction to NOCs for me (being auto-cleaned certainly helped). Good game, everyone!

Not for anything (yes the mafia are obvious when you know who they are, as almost everyone berating them did...) but the mafia won this game fair and square, regardless of opinions on the overall level of play in this game there's really no reason to call out the mafia when they had an almost flawless victory...
We knew who they were before it was confirmed tho

And to point out the village mistakes you sorta have to acknowledge the mafia shouldn't have had a flawless victory... Mr. Subs-into-beginner-games~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)