NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

idk if i wanna let the cat out of the bag on it just yet. i think if i wait overnight something potentially illuminating may happen

but it has nothing to do with anything people have posted. its why theyre bad.
Sounds good dude. I'll keep my ear to the ground and see if I end up picking up what you're putting down.

Tierlist:
Godtier/n0 peek
Empoof - good discussion building, strikingly handsome. Feels like he's pocketing me but I'm going to let it happen. Probably deserves the win

Lean town:
Asek - more of a quiet playstyle but I can tell he's building his analysis about the game. Not sure if he believe what he says so far, but the process is good.

Davedob - probably doesn't even know the game's started. His job has definitely taken away from his usual consistent posting but he feels okay.

Lean scum:
Hitmonleet - if you saw him in Islands he was much more active there, posted once a day and when he talked about people he had a good grasp of the game.

VOTE: Hitmonleet

Seems like a good place to start
I'm afraid I must protest this development. After all, I was a neutral in Islands, so the idea that my activity is alignment-indicative is faulty from the outset.

Now, if you want someone really fishy, you should VOTE: Blazade. Think about it. Blazade is, in fact, a sneaky anagram for Bad Zeal! What kind of person would have Bad Zeal? A member of the mafia, clearly.

Asek

Banned deucer.
I'm afraid I must protest this development. After all, I was a neutral in Islands, so the idea that my activity is alignment-indicative is faulty from the outset.

Now, if you want someone really fishy, you should VOTE: Blazade. Think about it. Blazade is, in fact, a sneaky anagram for Bad Zeal! What kind of person would have Bad Zeal? A member of the mafia, clearly.
why dont you vote them for the faulty logic then

Best rvs vote I've seen in a while vote blazade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)