NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

aka lynch xcum and not push stupid counterwagind!
also assuming this means that you're still scumreading formerhope

i've been fighting in thread with formerhope sinc the start of the game and i can tell you that regardless of what your read on fh is, there are plenty of reasons for you to reevaluate that read in the last 10 or so pages

apricity Also answer the damn question.
you asked me to explain myself. i have no desire to do so.

i've been playing my heart out trying to find scum this game, things didn't pan out, my thoughts on fh are clear as crystal in this thread

we lynched rad at deadline because i thought he was scum trying to play me in our neighborhood, and i thought that there was something very questionable in not pulling a 180 on asek from his POV. he claimed vig literally 5 minutes before deadline ended i didn't have a lot of time to think and i made a decision that i hoped was correct and ultimately was not. sometimes these things happen.

today i am going to take a good look at some of the core pieces of my worldview and figure out what the fuck is going on

this is my explanation of my play

now it is time for you to explain why you have been avoiding the thread at the most critical moments

Ngl, I tuned out the thread when I thought I was hammered. So that was a fun twist.

Anyways, I think today is a good day for a mass claim. Lylo is coming up soon (tomorrow? I think its tomorrow assuming we don't nail scum today). And it's always best to nail out claims and actions before then.

Here is my complete log with rad

Saturday at 1:14 AM
A secret chat? Neat.

"You think beating me is easy, I'm raticate eating your lines up cuz they are so cheesy"
RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Saturday at 1:15 AM
So why me?

"You think beating me is easy, I'm raticate eating your lines up cuz they are so cheesy"
RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Saturday at 10:46 AM
It’s a good intersection between people I can read, people that are probably town, people that are probably town reading me, people that have something interesting to say

Yo mods is all discussion about game restricted to this chat or can we talk in discord pm as well.

Edit

Metal Sonic
Resurgence

Mafia Champion
Saturday at 11:08 AM
apricity said:
It’s a good intersection between people I can read, people that are probably town, people that are probably town reading me, people that have something interesting to say

Yo mods is all discussion about game restricted to this chat or can we talk in discord pm as well.
This chat only

I am Metal Sonic! I'm a UU Mentor and Battling 101 Tutor, come on #mentor for help!
Sonic & Knuckles: #1 BW UU RMT (Vintage)
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 3:38 AM
Hi you should USE this for STUFF otherwise its USELESS

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 12:58 PM
i'm lynching between fh viper and empoof today maybe considering leet

what's up

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 2:32 PM
Fam?

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 2:51 PM
Eh not much. Im hella tired and I cant read people for anything this game

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 2:52 PM
Can you recruit more people ot just me

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 6:58 PM
i can recruit more people to this chat yeah

this would be much easier if ms just made a fucking discord lmao

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 6:58 PM
2x shots

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:23 PM
discord is a lot more convienent; inclined to agree. and alrighty

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:24 PM
are you avoiding thread fsr

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:26 PM
nah im actually roleplaying as a fire emblem character on a discord server atm

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:26 PM
and now i sound like a nerd; moreso than usual

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:27 PM
3P1K said:
nah im actually roleplaying as a fire emblem character on a discord server atm
cool

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:29 PM
someone is gonna have to go the store; i can be active in like 3 minutes

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:31 PM
please for the sake of my sanity vote in formerhope and viper

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:35 PM
apricity said:
please for the sake of my sanity vote in formerhope and viper
I mean i'll probably wind up voting FH on the basis of my reads are shit and lolselfpres so i can probably oblige

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
don't worry about self preservation you're not getting lynched

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:41 PM
urite; i already said i wasnt ITT a couple times
although viper was pinged by one the times i said it for :blobshrug: reasons

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
I’m going to vote viper

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 8:19 PM
go for it

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
If anybody says TSTBS or TWTBW in the thread one more time I will lose it

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 8:32 PM
apricity said:
If anybody says TSTBS or TWTBW in the thread one more time I will lose it
kk i'll take note of that my b

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:33 PM
LOL

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:22 PM
Good work you are town now. Im an OS Vig. We can talk about targets tonight. Dw bout it.

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 9:22 PM
YOU'RE WHAT?

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:23 PM
Uh i can kill a fool with a lightning bolt

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

:thumbsup:

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
then counterclaim ASEK???

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 9:24 PM
I'M LITERALLY GOING TO COUNTERCLAIM FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T SAY SOMETHING RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:24 PM
I CANT TELL IF HE ACTUALLY CLAIMED I ASKED LIKE TWICE

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:27 PM
DAFUQ

RADicate 2015

Alright I was out for dl and didn't even realize when it was, that's on me.

I almost certainly would have unvoted epik because i was liking his responses, but probably not in favor of former hope so it would have been a tough call.

Gonna have to catch up on EoD wagon I'll do that at lunch tomorrow.

Gut thoughts from what I remember:
I still think Josh is more likely to be town because I liked his previous slot for town.

Warren42 obviously better than moody, still needs a reread.

I think Leet's been declining in quality but he read genuine d1.

Every time i think of viper I think of behavior I'd normally find scummy but upon further reflection I can find a coherent reason why he might be town.

This is easily in the realm of Asek's scumgame and apricity and caffine are both wildcards.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
you asked me to explain myself. i have no desire to do so.

i've been playing my heart out trying to find scum this game, things didn't pan out, my thoughts on fh are clear as crystal in this thread

we lynched rad at deadline because i thought he was scum trying to play me in our neighborhood, and i thought that there was something very questionable in not pulling a 180 on asek from his POV. he claimed vig literally 5 minutes before deadline ended i didn't have a lot of time to think and i made a decision that i hoped was correct and ultimately was not. sometimes these things happen.

today i am going to take a good look at some of the core pieces of my worldview and figure out what the fuck is going on

this is my explanation of my play

now it is time for you to explain why you have been avoiding the thread at the most critical moments
I believe Blazade explained that for me when he explained his absence. I was spending a lot of time on The Genius. The wagon shifting went really quickly but I still wanted to keep my vote on FH. I lost track of the votes and thought FH was getting lynched, I was playing mafia live on PS as well so keeping track of both games was difficult and I kinda went to shit in both of them.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
i think you should tell me why you targeted viper again last night
*us
We're in this together as scumbuddies
Idk if mass claiming is correct and for once I've learned to not give a fuck and derail the thread debating it. Idc if you guys mass claim but I'm VT
Name as well. For example:
Poseidon, VT
Hypothetical of course, what host would give somebody the role Poseidon then tell you you're a VT ahahahahaha ;~;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)