NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Ok actually I’m going to hammer this afternoon, I’m leaving on a trip relatively soon and I’d love to be not playing this game by that time

You have like two hours
You have two hours to reconsider. I wouldn't normally be super panicky about getting lynched but at this stage it may very well be detrimental to town. I think we're at 5 Town 2 Scum. Mislynch and you're gonna have to go through lylo twice twice in order to win.
There isn't really anything I can say or do to get you off me other than let you change your mind. I'm likely to be asleep if you do eventually hammer me so:

Personally I think it's 2 out of Blazade, Warren, and Josh. I'm actually pretty sold on it being One of the first two and Josh but what do I know?

Good luck :]

He hasn't been particularly active iirc. Not one to give much of an opinion on the game. I think he's trying to coast this day since town seems pretty eager to lynch me.
My whole shtick about you is that I feel you’ve been coasting as well, and I think that there are times in this thread where decisions are difficult and you just lurk

Also I don’t understand how you can vote Asek yesterday, it’s one thing to townread FH whatever I made bad reads this game as well. It’s another to think Asek was the best lynch there?

CaffeineBoost

Josh never did correct that typo so
why is zade or Warren a better lunch than you
From my point of view, the key difference between me and these two is that there is a non zero chance that either of these two is scum.
From your point of view, I have been more active and have contributed (or attempted to contribute) more to this game.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

From my point of view, the key difference between me and these two is that there is a non zero chance that either of these two is scum.
From your point of view, I have been more active and have contributed (or attempted to contribute) more to this game.
you choosing to meme answer at lq is on you

CaffeineBoost

My whole shtick about you is that I feel you’ve been coasting as well, and I think that there are times in this thread where decisions are difficult and you just lurk

Also I don’t understand how you can vote Asek yesterday, it’s one thing to townread FH whatever I made bad reads this game as well. It’s another to think Asek was the best lynch there?
Complete fucking madness. I read FH's posts a bit too much and it got to my head. Ultimately I was convinced it was TvT and remembered a bunch of posts that Asek's scum game was good. Idk how FH managed to convince me but he did and I feel shit for it.
Also slipping FH as a roleblock is in retrospect uhhhhhhhh
Instead of Jailor? Made sense. He did target the cop twice and it was an easy claim to get away with.
Logically however, if I was scum, why would I flip from trying to bus FH super hard to trying to protect FH? Ik this is my first time here but I've played the game before. I'm not that stupid.

Josh

=P

activity isnt even ai lmao

Josh

=P
Complete fucking madness. I read FH's posts a bit too much and it got to my head. Ultimately I was convinced it was TvT and remembered a bunch of posts that Asek's scum game was good. Idk how FH managed to convince me but he did and I feel shit for it.

Instead of Jailor? Made sense. He did target the cop twice and it was an easy claim to get away with.
Logically however, if I was scum, why would I flip from trying to bus FH super hard to trying to protect FH? Ik this is my first time here but I've played the game before. I'm not that stupid.
yet you called him rb and still treated him as town

perspective slip lmao

I kind of think activity is AI, there’s a certain way of looking at it though, something I think is scummy is popping in when things are easy and posturing. Wolfy popins basically

CaffeineBoost

See this is why I'm fairly sold on you Josh. You're weak reasoning yet trying to make it seem like I'm obviously scum through your language.
yet you called him rb and still treated him as town

perspective slip lmao
I'm explaining my logic, how is that slipping? I introduced the possibility that he could actually be RB. How is that a "perspective slip lmao"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)